Chapter 6

Sometimes I couldn't believe Jaden he thinks that after all that i'll forgive him! Well he besta think again! I'm not the type of girl that would be so desprate to just forgive him like that!

"Are you okay Audrey?"

"No i'm not for once"

"Why? What happen we were just having a great time!"

"Its Jaden he sent me like 10 text messages and now my brain is blowing up!"

"Can I see them?"

"Yeah sure." I gave her my phone. She started smiling and laughing when she read them.

"Lol aren't you going to reply?"

"No way!" She gave me my phone back.

"Just reply. Please!"

"Fine!" I replied- Look wht u said hurt me nd no matter how much u say srry it wont pay off-

"Lmao don't you think your being a little to over emotional"

"I don't care I dont want to be treated that way! So I have to show him myself"

"Alright whatever. Let's go upstairs guys." We just noticed that Kathy was in the kitchen that whole time eating snacks! We all went upstairs laughing at Kathy.

"Guys I have to go to bed remember i'm on Ellen tomorrow!" I got into Z's room and slept in my sleeping bag. Tomorrow will be a good day i hope!

-Zendaya's POV-

"She is got to be kidding she is going to regret not apologizing to him cause she does have feelings for him!"

"I know right!"

"lets go to bed we'll figure this out in the morning"

"Alright!" We both went to bed. I really need a plan. If she wont fix this ill fix this for her.

-Audrey's POV-

I kinda heard them talking about me but I didnt care. Wow im really self centered! I just didn't want to be thought of like that! Mabye I should just forgive him or something. If my friends are talking behind my back than that's a sign that I have to do something!

-Next Morning-

Holy crap! What time is it? I looked at my phone: 5:30am Okay good! I need to get ready for Ellen! I wake up all the girls and we hit the showers.

After my shower I dressed up in pink and black Victoria Secret sweatpants, A black tank top and slipper uggs. When I was done I headed downstairs where Z's mom made breakfast. We all ate then got in then car to go to Ellen's Studio.

-At the Studio-

I finally go to the studio and went to my dressing room. I changed into a really pretty red dressy out fit. Then I went to hair and make up. Once I was done I wait so that they could call my name.

-Interview-

"Now we have a special guest! She is one of the most famous younglings! May I introduce the fantastic, gorgeous, 14 year old Audrey Falls!"

The music comes on and I do my dancing entrance, and sit down.

"Hi Ellen!"

"Hi sweetheart it's a pleasure to have you here!"

"Haha it a pleasure to be here!"

"So first I wanna ask what's up with you and the paparazzi?"

"Hehe well lets just say their not my favorite thing in the world!"

Audience laughs

"We can see that! They are all up and you grill!"

The Audience laughs

"Oh god!" I crack up laughing

After a few minutes if talking, laughing and having fun it started to get quiet.

"Okay so lets get on with it! Do you and jaden smith have a 'thing'?"

"Well... Unfortunately we do not have a thing were just friends"

Then I whispered- "Hardly"

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing"

"Yes you did"

"No I didn't"

"Yeah"

"No"

"Yeah"

"No"

It went on forever and the audience kept laughing. Lol it was pretty funny.

"Okay so are you going to perform or what!?"

"Of course!"

I get into the stage and start singing my song- "Commander"

After I was done singing the audience cheered on and clapped and I left the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen that is it for today's show give it up for Ms. Fall! Tomorrow we will have even bigger surprises. Join me tomorrow for a grand show! Thank you and have a good afternoon ladies and gentlemen!" Ellen closed the show.

After that I got undressed and back to my sweatpants and stuff. I grabbed the girls and left the studio.

Authors note- hey guys sorry I didn't update in a while I will be starting chapter 7 soon may be published today or tomorrow so yeah guys thanks for the support and great comments! Love you guys!