Chapter 27

------Audrey's P.O.V------

I woke up feeling great. My body with a new tan and no sunburn. Hallelujah!!! I got up and took a shower.

I put on light natural make up and straightened my hair which took an hour.

I got dressed in white leather high waisted shorts, croquet toms, and a crop top.

I went downstairs and ate breakfast. I finished and drove to The Staples Center. I had a concert to perform. It was sold out!

I went into my dressing room and got dressed for my concert. I walked up on stage with everyone cheering.

"How are you guys?!" I yelled

"Ahhh!" The screamed back

"It's been a while but I hope you enjoy the concert!" And the crowd went wild. I sang all my songs. Next thing you know it was time to go.

"Thanks for coming Audrinators!"

I walk off stage with proud. I saw Jaden so I ran up to him and kissed him. The thing I didn't know was the camera was on us so everyone saw and went "Aww!" I just stood there blushing.

I walk to my dressing room and change back to my normal clothing.

I met Jaden in the hall and we left together. We decided to go grab a bite at McDonalds.

We sat down eating our food.

"So did you pick which private school your going to?" He asked me.

"Huh?"

"Audrey it's in the middle of August! You still didnt choose?!"

"No... I totally forgot about it."

"Well you better hurry. It's almost deadline."

"Which school are you going to?"

"I'm going to Alpha Academy. That's where everyone else is going."

"Then I'll pick that school..."

"You should its really good. I would love to see you there."

"Haha okay. Me too." We finished eating and headed to my house.

I walked through the door.

"Mom we didn't choose a school yet!"

"Oh crap I forgot about that!"

"Lets go pick and apply now! Deadline is closing soon."

She grabbed her laptop and we sat on the coach.

"Which school Audrey?"

"Alpha Academy."

"Oh Jada told me about that school it seems good."

We sent in the application glad we got that over with.

I went upstairs with Jaden and watched some movies.

"Are you excited about school?"

"I don't know... I mean..."

"Don't worry Audrey it will be fine." He kissed my head and we went back to watching the movie.

I can't believe summer is almost over... I loved spending time at home. I actually don't want to start school.

School means homework. I don't want that. Well I guess I have to face that summer is over. No more watching movies, hanging out, and stuff anymore. Now it's school.

Alpha Academy is one of the best private schools in the world! I only get to go if I'm accepted. I hope I get in.

This is it... No more summer fun, and living. Now it's time for school. A whole new adventure a whole new time period.

Goodbye summer and hello school.