Chapter 7

"Haha! That interview was funny!"

"Shut up Zendaya"

"But for real it was!"

"Whatever! Lol!"

We got into the car and headed home.

"Wait drop me off at my house please?"

"Sure Kathy!"

The car drove to her house.

"Bye!"

"Bye guys see you later!"

We were finally back on the way home. Zendaya had to go somewhere so I was stuck by my self at my house. Sky went to set. Grr now I'm really alone! I open my home door and walk in. All of a sudden paparazzi tried to come into my house. I can't stand them! My bodyguards helped me push them out. All I can see are flashing lights now!

I go up to my room. There's a note on the door- I've been waiting for you! Come in the room we needa talk xoxoxo

Okay right now all I know I that someone was in my room wanting to talk. Okay maybe it my parents or one of my friends I don't know.

I opened the door and I saw Jaden sitting in my bed with his head in his hands.

"What are you doing here!"

"Look we need to talk your killing me!"

"Okay then die!"

"Whoa, look can we just talk?"

"I don't get what's so important?"

"You! Your important I gained you then I lost you look I didn't know you we're that sensitive! I thought you were cool and chill and you'll just go with it"

"Yeah yeah cause I'm such a boy!"

"Every time I try to apologize you turn it into an argument I hate that!"

"Your right...- look jaden I'm sorry I didn't notice that about me and now that you know in sensitive don't say does kind of thing cause then you'll be seeing the bitch side of me!"

"Are things cool between us now?"

"Yup and we made it clear that we're not dating! Right?!"

"Ugh fine we won't date"

Jaden quickly gives me a hug and we stand there hugging for like 5 minutes. Wow guess he really did miss me?!

Me and him go downstairs and ordered dominos pizza!

"1 large pepperoni please!"

"Okay thank you"

He kept looking at me so I went to the couch.

"What?" I threw a pillow at him

"What do you mean?"

"You keep looking at me lol!"

"Oh sorry! It's just... Your so... Gorgeous!"

"Aww thanks!"

"Hehe no problem! Anytime you need someone to say that I right here!"

"Lol don't worry I have parents for that"

We both laughed. We grabbed the snacks to the living room. We wanted to watch Iron Man 3 so we put it on. Jaden put his arm around me and we began to cuddle. He actually fed me some snacks!

---------------Later that day-------------

"Oh my god jaden stop!"

"Nope never!"

"Ahhh" I screamed we were still home alone. Jaden is chasing me around the living room cause I spilled coke on his pants! Then he caught me.

"Ahh! Jaden let gooooo!"

"Never unless you say sorry" he grabbed me locking me I'm into his arms

"Stop it jaden!" I started laughing then I smiled and he smiled and he started leaning in...