Chapter 3

I went downstairs to get a pill for my stomach ache. I quickly drunk the pill. Then I notice I left my phone downstairs. It was only 10:40 pm. Then I got a call for my manager.

"Hey Cherly?!"

"Hi Audrey! We got you sceduled on Ellen! You have to be there by 2:00pm in two days do practically! So yeah just wanted to inform you! Well bye..."

"Okay that's great. Okay bye!"

"Wait! Audrey I was looking at Tiger Beats today is it true that you and Jaden are together?"

"Hell to the no!"

"Well okay bye then!" then she hung up. I suddenly got a text. It's from Jaden. Its said- Hey! Sorry if you were sleeping and I woke you up but yeah just wanted to talk to someone- I replied- It's okay! I wasnt asleep anyway!- He answered -Great! So Whts gewd wit chu- I replied- Nothin much! But I really wanna kno whts up wit yhu talking bout me?!- He replied- Sorry I just think yhu r amazing and beautiful so why wouldn't somebody talk?!-

I replied- Awww thanks that's really sweet thanks!- He replied- No problemo! So do you really think I'm hot?- Oh my god he did not just ask that Lmaooo I didn't know what to say so I replied-Errr I think your cute not hot but in a friendly way- As you can see our conversation was really weird but sweet! We talked and texted till 11:00 then we both went to sleep. Jaden was a good guy! And sweet!

-

The next morning me and Zendaya woke up at the same time. 9:30 am. I told her about everything that happened last night.

"Okay so he called you amazing and beautful and you call him cute in a friendly way! Are you out of your mind why the hell did you say he was "cute in a friendly way" wow after all I taught you! It's like I made no progr-"

"Shut up! I don't really care actually me and him are just friends that's all"

"Yeah friends that text eachother for a hour! We don't even do that!"

"M'kayyyyyy anyways...."

"Lets just forget about this and start our day off right! Kay?"

"Alright!"

- Jaden's P.O.V-

I woke up this morning feel happy I guess it's because I had an actual conversation with Audrey. When I'm around her I feel free like I can do anything! But it's not like were dating so yeah! Its funny how I felt like she was lying when she denied that I'm hot but she still called me cute so thats a point! I could already tell she isn't really looking for a boyfriend and I'm not looking for a girlfriend me and Kendall Jenner just broke up a month ago! I'm really bad with girls. I'm an honest guy sometimes they don't get that! They take it to seriously like what was I suppose to do lie to make you happy no way! I decided to take a shower but first I sent Audrey a text saying- Morning Beautiful- then I rushed to the shower.

When I was done I changed into white skinnies, a black sleeveless shirt that said MSTF on it which was my brand of clothing. Then I put on my fresh black and white Jordans with my black studio beats around my neck. I grabbed my iPhone 5 and rushed downstairs.

"Yo whats gewd mom and dad! Where's Willow?"

"She went to a friends house. Justin came you weren't ready so he drove to Audrey's house with willow"

"Oh okay I'll just wait for him then"

- Audrey's P.O.V -

Justin said willow was coming so I took a shower in Sky's bathroom cause Z was taking one in mine. I changed into a black YOLO sweatshirt, White skinny jeans with my black and white Jordans. Zendaya wore the same this but with Red skinny jeans and red and black Jordans. Sky wore the same but her sweat shirt said SWAGG and her outfit was purple. We loved to match eachother.