Chapter 23

-------1 week later Audrey's P.O.V-------

I just finished in the recording studio. Wow! You guys missed so much that happened in the past week. Well lets start of by saying I actually have 2 sisters! My parents hid my other sister from us. She's been living with auntie. And we just meet her. Her name is Blue Ivy. She's 1 years old now.

I know it was kinda cruel for my parents to do that but I forgave them really fast cause well there my parents and I love them. Blue is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen.

Second thing is I got back into my music and I'm putting out my next album this month.

Third thing is I got my drivers license!!! So I'm rolling around my Lamborghini cause that's what I got for a congrats gift!

Well I think that's it. Other than that Sky is feeling so much better now! And she is starting the next season of Jessie right now! I know you are wondering about Jaden right now... Me and him have been closer than ever since that talk.

"Okay that's it for today Audrey! You worked hard today!"

"Thank you! Hey Cheryl would you like to come over for dinner tonight?"

"Um... Are you sure?"

"Yeah my parents would love you there!"

"Oh okay then... I'll come" She looked really happy. I don't think you remember but she lost her daughter a few years ago and is now alone.

"Thanks!" I hugged her and we said our goodbyes.

I walked out the studio. It was hard cause paparazzi kept attacking me with questions and pictures. Questions like-

What happen to Princeton?

Are you too still together?

Did he dump you?

Why'd you guys split?

Did you dump him for Jaden? If you did your a slut!

That's the question that got me busted up. I can stand it anymore.

"Don't you guys have anything fucking better to do! I can't stand that you guys are constantly asking me these damn questions! And that bitch that called me a slut you must be one yourself! Now leave me alone!" I blurted out. After that I walked to my car and started it.

I banged my head on the seat. I really can't stand paparazzi! I was bored and need someone to talk to. Jaden's house is near by so I drove there.

When I got there I knock and Jada opened the door. I went in.

"Hi Jada Hi Will. Is Jaden here?"

"Hey sweetheart!"

"Yeah he's downstairs in the recording studio."

"Oh alright. Thanks!" I started walking and heard music so I walked down slowly and quietly.

I heard Jaden busting out some rhymes. This is what he was rapping:

- How can I do this

How can I really do this

I hurt her

I know I put her through this

I know I met her

She made my heart go crazy

I know I really mean it

When I rap to you baby

I poured my heart out

It made her just cry

I know it touch her heart

When I'm the reason why

We should get together

Oh you agree too?

Everyday to any weather

She'll know who loves her like I do...

(A/N- Guys I wrote these lyrics so please don't copy it please.)

He stopped there cause he saw me. I was sitting down listening that's when I realized it was about me.

His head was down not wanting to look at me cause he was embarrassed. I opened the studio door and went in to hug him.

"How long did you spend on this?"

"The day I met you I started writing it, then everyday I kept seeing you I just kept adding more to it. That's why I'm naming it History."

"Aww Jaden..." I hugged him and he hugged back. This was so sweet of him! I couldn't help it so I had to... I looked at him and he looked at me and I leaned in and kissed him. It felt so right! His soft lips crashed onto mine... I felt sparks, I know he felt them too.

Maybe me and Jaden were a supposed to be together all along. I giggled as we pulled away from eachother. He had the biggest smiled on his face.

"Thanks." He said

"Hehe why?"

"For the kiss... That means everything to me."

"Me too..."

"Does this mean we are going steady now?"

"I don't know do you want to?" I asked but already knew the answer to it.

"Are you kidding! Of course I would! I want to be yours forever!"

"Okay okay. Then we are finally together!" Once I said that he lifted me up and started to yell and cheer.

Haha I love this dude!

"Jaden do you wanna come over for dinner?"

"Yeah I'd love to babe!" Him calling me that made me shiver, s good shiver.

"Haha alright!" We just sat on the coach and talked. All I wanted to do was be near Jaden right now.