Chapter 16

------Tammy's P.O.V------

When I got home it was around 12. I am so tired right now! And it's official!!! Me and Jaden are together! He told me this morning!

I have to admit Audrey looked really pretty at the party! I was happy she was flirting with Princeton instead of Jaden.

I called Jaden. It rung 3 times and no response. He's probably asleep so I left a voicemail-

'Hay baby I guess your asleep... I just wanted to say again Happy Birthday! I want to do something with you tomorrow so hit me up if your free! Alright then! Um... Bye! Love you bew!'

I sent the message and went to bed.

-----Next Morning Audrey's P.O.V-----

I woke up at the same time as Zendaya. I got into the shower before her cause she takes a mad long time! When I got out of the shower I changed into a really cute red graphic tee with white skinny jeans and my Jordan bred 11s. Zendaya wore a really cute red graphic tee too and blue skinny jeans with red Adidas.

We ran downstairs my mom already cooked breakfast so all we did was eat it. It was pretty good but not as delicious as the one me and Z made.

When we finished we washed our dishes and started watching Fashion Police reruns.

I got a text from a person named Yours Truly. I think I have a pretty clear guess on who it is! The text said-

----CONVERSATION----

'Morning beautiful its Princeton!'

'Hey Princeton whts up!'

'Just thinking about u'

' aww that's sweet! Thanks!'

' hey let me take you out!'

'Okay when and where?'

'The beach 6:30'

'Okay I'll see you later!❤'

'Thanks beautiful bye!'

------End of Conversation------

"Okay! Tell me everything!" That's when I notice Zendaya she was trying to peek from behind me.

"Um why?"

"Because I'm your bestie so you need to tell me everything or you'll be facing 2009 all over again!"

"Don't even bring that up!" In 2009 Me and Zendaya got into a huge fight about I can't even remember but we didnt speak to each other for a year.

"Come on! Tell me!"

"Fine! Me and Princeton have a date."

"Oh Mii Gawd!!! Where and where?!"

"At the beach at 6:30!"

"Ahhh!" she screamed. "He wants to spend sunset with you at the beach! Awww!"

"Wow never thought about it that way! Ahhh!!! I'm so excited!!"

"You should be!"

It was only 12:00 so I can't get to excited. We watched some Celebrity News for a while. And get this the top head line is:

'JADEN SMITH WITH NEW GIRLFRIEND TAMMY RATO!' Lol that's her last name.. Um talk about weird.

'Jaden Smith and Tammy Rato spotted at a restaurant in Summerville holding hands! They even gave us some lip action!'

Right after that I changed the channel. I didn't want to see any videos of the kissing! Ew! I checked the time. 2:34! Why can't it be 6:30 already!