Chapter 14

------Audrey's P.O.V------

Jaden told me about his date and how it was fun and stuff, but I really didnt want to hear it! I don't care... Actually that sounds mean. What I meant to say was I don't really want to know about his date. Plus me and him watch movies and go out to eat all the time so why would I be jealous! It's in the middle of the night I needa go to bed! I got into bed.

I can't wait for my birthday to happen! A few more days and I'm 16!

Jadens birthday is tomorrow! I totally forgot! I better go shopping for a gift! 

Or he'll be mad! I guess?

Ill just wait till tomorrow!

----Next Morning----

I woke up. Brushed my teeth and took a shower. When I got out I dried myself and changed into my navy blue Hollister sweatpants, my navy blue Hollister short sleeve shirt, a black tank top and my gray high top pastrys. (A\N- link to this outfit is  

http://www.polyvore.com/bum/set?id=82246917). I put my hair in a messy bun.

I rushed downstairs. The doorbell rang. 

I opened it was Z! Just the person I needed right now. I smiled.

"Audrey!" She said hugging me

"Zendaya!" I hugged her back. U haven't seen her in a while. She's been on Dancing With The Stars lately. I already told her everything about sky and the person that shot her and stuff so she's all caught up.

"I missed you so much!" She yelled

"Me too! Hey we need to go to the mall later to by a birthday present-"

"For Jaden I know! His birthday is today that reminds me! Give me your phone!" I gave it to her and she was gonna take a pic if us. "Cheese!" SNAP! The picture came out really cute! Then she edited it out so it was even cuter. She sent it to jaden as a birthday pic selfie.

"Good idea!"

"I know right!"

"Lets eat!"

"That's what I was thinking to!" Me and Zendaya cooked up 4 chocolate chip pancakes, 2 sunnyside up eggs, bacon, and some orange juice.

"Best breakfast of my life!" I said once I finished eating.

"I know!!!" Then she started texting her boyfriend Trevor Jackson...

"Ohhh Trevor your so hot" I said trying to mimic her.

"Stop! He's my boo he deserves attention too!"

"Haha that rhymes!"

"I didn't mean to rhyme. Now lets go to the mall."

"Okay let's go!" I went up to tell my mom and dad that I'm leaving to go to the mall. They told me to be safe. I went back downstairs. I grabbed my wallet and my cellphone. And we headed out to the limo.

"I don't wanna take the limo this time"

"We aren't taking a cab Audrey!"

"I know so let's take the brand new black Ferrari."

"Fine but your driver is driving right?"

"Of course! I can't drive and neither can you!"

"Duh!" We told the driver to drive us in the black Ferrari and he did as I said. "Thank you Ken!"

"No problem Ms. Falls" I got into the car and we drove to the mall. When we got their as usual we were mobbed by fans and paparazzi! We started shopping. Zendaya got him so new Jordans and she bought some things for herself. I got a bunch of things for myself and I bought him an envelope. I know you guys probably think I'm selfish but I'm not wait till I get home.

We finished shopping and we were on the way home. When we got home I quickly rushed upstairs and I bought 2 Tickets to see the L.A Clippers during playoffs. It's jaden's birthday present that why I bought the envelope. He could take who ever he wants. Plus I got him the best seats in the house!

I printed the tickets and put it in the envelope. I'm done birthday shopping!

I got a text from Jaden saying- Party at my house its my birthday and your invited! The party starts at 8 so be ready! R.S.V.P in other words text me back if your coming!

I texted him back- yeah I'm coming so put me on the list!

Zendaya got the same text so we decided to go together. It's gonna be a fun party I hope! Oh god! He's probably going to invite.......... Tammy!!! Eww I need to stay away from her at all times or a fight is gonna break down in that party!

Authors Note- Heyy guys your invited to Jadens Exclusive party next chapter!!! I will be working on it tonight and finishing it tomorrow! Thanks!