Chapter 18

----Jadens P.O.V----

Why would she go out with that curly hair freak! I have to admit that I'm mad! I like Tammy but not as much as I like Audrey! Ugh this is all going through my head. Only if I knew what she was doing with him! I would fight that son of a-

Ring Ring! Oh my phone. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's audrey!"

"Yeah i know"

"So I wanted to tell you how my date went!"

"I don't want to know!"

"But you told me about you and Tammy's date!"

"Whatever"

"Anyways this is what happened we wa-"

"Shut up!" Then I hung up the phone. Now to come to think of it, that was kinda mean.

She must be really mad right now! Well I don't give two shits! She can get mad! How's that gonna effect my life!

----Tammy's P.O.V----

I keep on calling jaden we were suppose to go out today an hour ago! Is he mad at me? What did I do? Or is he with Audrey?! Watching a movie with her like he said he does 'all the time'. Oh my gawd! He ditched me for Audrey!

Next thing I knew I was crying with anger. I can't believe him! I thought I was his girlfriend!

I got my phone and dialed Audrey's number I took from Jaden's phone.

"Hello?" She said

"Look bitch if your are trying to steal my boyfriend stop! He's mine! Why are you with him! He ditched me for you!"

"Um what! Look I don't know who you think your talking to whore! I don't want your stupid ass boyfriend I have my own! Why would I be with that nigga right now! I'm mad at him! And bitch you don't call my phone and expect you to win!"

"Wait he's not with you?!"

"No!"

"Oh... Sorry I'm so sorry I didn't know! Why are you mad at him?"

"Because that kid gets all mad cause I went on a date then I call him to tell him how it went cause he did that to me on your date and a friggin hung up one me!"

"Oh wow! He's gotta be mad! I keep calling him and won't pick up!"

"Girl show up at his house!"

"Your right! Thanks for your advice!"

"Your welcome! Bye Tammy!"

"Bye Drey!" I hung up. Wait hold up did I just call her Drey? What the? Anyways I'm going straight to Jaden's door and ask him questions face to face!

----At Jaden's Door----

I knocked. Jaden answered with a surprised look on his face.

"Jaden what the hell!"

"What?!"

"You won't answer my phone calls you won't answer my texts you won't do anything!"

"Look I'm think of stuff right now!"

"Oh like Audrey and Princeton?"

"Huh?"

"Look if you won't make a commitment of being my boyfriend there is no reason for me to be in your life!" I started crying.

"Babe wait!"

"Don't call me that!"

"I love you! Your my everything!"

"Yeah okay what about Audrey! You ditched me!"

"Is she my girlfriend and I'm sorry I just forgot?"

"No neither of us are! And wow you dick head!"

"Baby stop!" He grabbed me and kissed me.

"Why?"

"Please don't leave me! Please?"

"..."

"Please?!"

"Fine... But you have to make a commitment!"

"Yeah... Yeah I already did just now!"

"Haha fine!" I kissed him and he kissed back.

I'm so glad I took Audrey's advice! I confronted him and he made a commitment! I'm so glad this worked out! Wow Audrey is actually helpful for once!

Authors Note- Hey guys! I updated twice today! I'm so proud of myself! But thanks for your support next chapter will be longer than usual just giving you a heads up on that! Thanks!