Married to my best friend- 2...

By msjasly

She was his peace and he was her protector She was his saviour and he was her solace She was a cracker and he... More

Introduction
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter -6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter - 14

6.2K 805 437
By msjasly

Recap: Sid and Yami, Vimal and Nivedha get married...

*********************

Vimal and Nivedha returned to Vimal's home and she was taken to different room to rest for sometime as their room was getting decorated for their wedding night. Vijaya and Madhuri decided not to decorate the room for Sid as it may make them feel awkward at the present situation. Viswa wanted to deny the decoration to Vimal's room as it might make Sid and Yami uncomfortable but when Amarnath made request to them they couldn't deny and accepted it.

Vimal got changed and was working on his office works sitting at the dining table. It has been evening and Sid, Yami did not come out of the room. Madhu made a call to Vijaya and invited them for the dinner together.

Vijaya went upstairs to call Sid and Yami but she saw the door ajar and Sid was sprawled on the bed and Yami was sleeping on the couch. She opened the door and woke them up. Yami's wedding saree was on the floor and she had changed into her pjs already. Yami whined and refused to wake up but Sid woke up and sat leaning on the head board yawning against his palm.

SId: I will wake her mom.you go

Vij: Madhu called us for dinner. you both should return home for the night so tell her to get ready in something good. She is your wife and a bride so she should be dressed accordingly.

Sid nodded and she left from there. He woke Yami and informed her whatever Vijaya had told him. She entered the washroom and Sid saw the jewels and dress that were lying. He folded the saree and arranged the jewels in the box and reached the hall leaving Yami to get ready.

Yami got changed into a saree with simple jewel and came down. Her parents were ready and Sid was still in the same shirt and dhoti as he had not got his dress to change. They together entered Sid's home and Madhu welcomed them with arti. 

All the three families had dinner. Sid and Yami were in the garden after dinner meanwhile Nivedha's mother gave her saree to get ready. She adorned her hair with lot of jasmine and left to her home. Sid saw a few baskets of flowers by the garden and looked at Yami who shrugged. Navin and parth came to Sid to take their leave and saw the couple looking at the flowers which made them smirk to provoke Sid.

Nav: Sid, Yamini what are you doing here ?

Sid: We just came for walk but why are so much flowers here ?

Parth: Ohh, they are the left out flowers after decorating Vimal's room for his wedding night. 

Yami turned her face away and Sid made a O I see face..

Nav: Nivedha's father had called special decorators to get the room ready just like we see in movies.. Actually we were there as the workers did their work.. The entire room was so romantic..

Parth: Our work is done..we are leaving.. All the best to both of you..take care..

Navin and Parth left from there. Madhu informed Vimal to return to his room and later sent Nivedha to his room which will be their from now on.

Sid and Yami after a walk entered home and saw Madhu and Viswa retiring to their room. He stopped as they were behaving casually.

Sid: Maa, shall I go to sleep ?

Madhu: Are you alright Sid ? What is with you taking my permission to sleep ? 

Sid: Mom, Yami is here...

Madhu: So she is your wife and its not like she doesn't know your room. Go take rest both of you..must be very tired....

Sid and held Yami's hand and walked inside his room which was as usual. He stood thinking but Yami switched on the AC and laid on the bed. She saw him leaving the room screaming for his mother. She got up and followed him.

He stood at the centre of the hall and called his mother who came out panicked.

Madh: What happened Sid ? why are you still standing here ?

Sid: Why are yo so biased ma ? How could you do this ?

Madhu and Viswa looked at each other. Sid tilted his head and saw Vimal's room door shut they haven't come out inspite of his scream.

Madhu: What are you looking there Sid?

Sid huffed and looked at his mother who waited for him to speak.

Sid: why my room is not decorated ? I saw so much flower in the garden getting wasted but you did not care to throw a few petals in my room. Its my first night after marriage maa.

Madhuri's eyes widened hearing him and turned to look at her husband who hit his forehead.

Vis: I told you..but you never listened to me..

Madh: Sid, I thought you might feel forced or awkward if we had decorated your room so I thought it would be better to leave you both on your own to decide on starting your life.

Sid: No,,,,we got married according to all customs so it is only fair if we got our room too decorated. What we do in it is different but its our right.

Yami slapped him from behind gritting her teeth.

Yami: Loosa da nee.. ( Are you mental man ?)  Now shut up and come to the room and don't make any more scene here.

Sid: No Yami, we should not give up our rights. Stand by and claim our rights.

He turned around and saw Madhu and Viswa had already left to their room. Yami walked back to their room and Sid followed her calling her.

She sat on the bed glaring at him and he burst out laughing and laid on the bed next to her.

Yami: Why did you do that Sid ? what would have they thought ?

Sid: what did I do ? While Vimal gets his room decorated even after doing so much and hurting everyone why can't we ? 

Yam: What would have you done if the room was decorated ?

Sid: what we do should not be their concern. We need not give up in claiming our rights and things even if we won't use them. Ok come lets sleep and we will have this fight tomorrow after gaining some energy.

Yami took her pjs from her bag and changed into the washroom. She came out and saw him holding a duvet which covered his body upto his neck. She stopped and looked at him with hands on her hips when she remembered his words from past.

Yam: Hey why are you having cover till your neck ?

Sid shook his head as nothing and patted the place next to him for her.

Yam: Deiiii dress potrukiya ? ( Are you wearing dress ?)

Sid smiled sheepishly and she picked the cushion from the couch and threw on him one after the other.

Yam: Mariyadhaya poi dress potutu vaa illa naa veliya poi hall la thoonguven.. ( better go get dressed or I m going to sleep in the hall only )

Sid stood up and dropped the duvet but Yami screamed and closed her eyes turning around. He stood behind her took her hands from her face and turned her around.

Sid: Hey open your eyes...Are you stupid Yami...I have never slept nude so far..

She opened her one eye and saw him wearing T shirt and tracks and sighed in relief opening her eyes completely.

Yam: But you said that day..so I thought you were doing it..

Sid: I just teased you....now come on lets sleep..

They laid next to each other and suddenly Sid proped in elbows looking at her with smirk.

Sid: But doesn't mean I will not sleep like that one day...

He gave a evil smile and she kicked him which made him fall from the bed. He stood rubbing his butt and before he could take revenge on her they froze hearing a loud moan. Both looked at each other and blinked a few times but before they could realize another moan was heard. 

Sid: Vimal ki bachi....( son of Vimal ...)

He gritted his teeth and Yami closed her ears with duvet trying to avoid the noise but it got louder each passing minute. Sid laid next to Yami and covered his ears with a pillow. Yami closed her ears with her hands and closed her eyes tightly out of embarrasment.

Yami opened her eyes on hearing continous rantings from Sid.

Sid: Idiot why can't he shut her mouth ? 

Sid saw Yami looking at him and smirked at her..

Sid: May be his hands are busy too..

Yami moved to him and started punching him.

Yam: Eruma eruma ( buffalo) he is your brother and she is sister in law..Have some shame and for god's sake shut your mouth.. Its like already my ears are bleeding are you only worsening it like giving a live commentary.

Sid: Fine now stop beating me..god you have a bad mouth Yami. You cursed me to get beatings from wife and now see you have already started beating on our first night itself.

Yam: Arghhhhh Sid, stop your bloody mouth.....and do something to stop their noise.

Sid: Are you out of mind ? How can I stop their noise as if I m inside their room and you expect me to request them to stop making the noises.

Yami stood and walked out of the room and Sid followed her taking duvets and pillows knowing very well they couldn't sleep for the night in the room.

They reached the terrace and he spread the duvet. He placed the pillows and laid on it and pulled her to sleep. They started watching the stars talking about random topics and slept for the night holding hands.

*************

A/N:

We will see he aftermath of Vimal's wedding night in the next update.

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 28.9K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...
294K 26.1K 60
From Strangers to Soulmates! What if two people had different reason for denying the same thing, MARRIAGE? That's what happened in Ashok & Nithya's l...
691K 55.6K 90
Love is always a magic when it blooms between the souls who are born for together. Two souls Aryan Chaitanya and Sanjana Krishnan fall in love with...
1.3M 128K 146
The complete English version of this book has been published. Please check for it under my profile if you are non -Tamil reader. He never wanted to l...