Married to my best friend- 2...

By msjasly

She was his peace and he was her protector She was his saviour and he was her solace She was a cracker and he... More

Introduction
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter -6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter - 13

5.7K 818 200
By msjasly

Recap: Sid, Yamini and Vimal, Nivedha's reception.

********************

Yamini was in her room changed into a kurti and pyjamas. She was lost in thoughts about the marriage that will happen in the morning. She couldn't feel happy that she will finally Sid whom she loved for so long. She was scared what if he will never fall in love with her or finds love with some other girl.

Yam Mv: Even if he finds some other girl he will never show his love just for my happiness. He will decide to stay with me forever sacrificing his love. 

She looked at the mehendi in her hand which had darkened and she beleived like every girl that the mehendi darkens if her man loved her very much. A lone tear escaped her eyes and as if sensing her messing thoughts Sid knocked on the door. Yami opened and Sid pulled her along with him.

Nivedha who came out holding her mobile to her ears saw Sid and Nivedha running to the terrace and a small package in Sid's hand. 

Sid and Yami reached the terrace and he sat leaning on the wall and pulled her next to him.

Yam: Sid, what are you doing ? What if someone see us ?

Sid: when did you start worrying about someone seeing us together at midnight. You react as if we are meeting for the first time. Even if our parents see us they won't mind because they know about us..

Yam: Are you seriously fine Sid...Will this workout ? what if we go wrong ?

Sid: Sid and Yami can never go wrong...We will be fine..please let us not think too much for now...we have something precious between which will not let us down.. I trust it and I will do anything even beyond my limit.

Yam: I trust you...

Her three words reply held so much power and the intensity of her blindly trusting him with her life. He took a box from the small package he brought and took a ring from it. Yami's heart fluttered on seeing the ring. Sid smiled and took her hands in his.

Sid: Yami, We know each other more than we know ourselves. We may not love each other like a couples do but we really love, care and trust each other which is more then enough for us to be begin this new journey. I seriously don't know what life holds for us but I do trust that we will never be apart in anytime of the life. This is a promise ring Yami....I Siddarth here by promise that I will take care of you, trust you, stand by you in every happy and sad moments, I will be the best friend always that I m now.....You can rely on me anytime...whatever life leads us I will happily stand by you in that.

Yami smiled at his sincere words.....though he had got it as a promise ring she felt happy looking at him holding the ring for her. Somewhere inside her heart she felt a hope arising that one day he will hold a ring out of love for her...

Sid: So shall we start our new journey and see what adventure fate has for us ?

Yami smiled and pulled his cheeks. He swatted her hand and slid the ring in her ring finger. 

Yam: You gave me a promise ring but I haven't got you anything Sid.

Sid: I know right how dumb you are...atleast one of us should be smart and have sense so I got the ring for me too. So will you do he honour and slid in my finger..

She took the ring from him and held his hand but stopped looking at him.

Yam: Sid, I always said only thing to you...I will say the same today...I always trusted you..I will trust you forever...you will be my first priority all our life...I will do anything to see the happiness on your face. I love....my best friend so much...

She slid the ring in his finger and he side hugged her wrapping his hand around her shoulder. They sat for sometime as usual bickering and hitting each other... Later he returned to his room after Yamini entered her room.

Morning Sid and Vimal got ready wearing silk shirt and dhoti. They sat on the stage waiting for their bride to arrive. The priest started chanting the mantras and both the broom did as they were said. Priest informed the women to call for the brides.

Madhuri took Yami's hand and walked her to stage. Sid smiled and showed a super sign looking at her dressed in the maroon saree with zari border which he bought for her. She was wearing the jewels her mother had given her. She looked ethereal and with a shy smile she sat next to him. 

Vimal was shocked when he saw Vijaya bringing Nivedha with a smile like nothing happened and he never ditched them. His eyes was only on Vijaya as she made Nivedha sit next to him. She put her hand on Vimal's head and gave him a smile.

Vija: Mother in law should bring the bride...so Madhu brought Yamini and I brought Nivedha because I m your mother too right ?

Vimal caught her hands and hugged her.

Vij: Ohh ohhh no sentiments now..look at your wife..she is glowing already...

Vijaya moved away from there but Sid had a poker face looking at Vijaya talking to Vimal but Yami pinched him getting his attention and he passed a smile shaking his head as nothing. Soon the priest chanted mantras for the couples and gave the garlands to exchange.

Vimal and Nivedha exchanged the garlands and Sid, Yami exchanged the garlands. After the mantras priest gave the nuptial thread to the grooms. Vimal and Sid tied the nuptial thread to their brides and they were blessed by their parents, relatives and guest as they threw the yellow rice on them.

The couples took rounds around the holy fire and then got they blessings from their parents. Vijaya and Manohar were emotional and hugged Yami and Sid.

Sid: Ma, Pa, why are you crying ? She will be living in the next door only and you can see her all day and night too..

Yam: Yes maa, stop crying....if you want I will come with you directly to our home only...this idiot will come like always searching for me...You hide me and let him go mad searching for his beautiful wife..

Sid: beautiful wife ? Where is she ?

Madhu smacked his back and screwed his ears. Vijaya pulled Sid to her side and kissed his forehead. Yami admired the bond he shared with her parents which was another reason she fell for him. Sid held Yami's hand and pulled her close to him including her in the hug.

Amarnath and his wife hugged Nivedha and vimal and wished them for the new begining. Viswa smiled at them and blessed Vimal and Nivedha along with Madhuri. Later Vimal got blessings from Jaya and Manohar.

The couples were taken to a room and Madhu and Vijaya brought a glass of milk with pieces of banana in it. It was a custom to feed the couples from the same spoon that they will start their journey sharing everything. They made them feed each other and soon they had breakfast.

Nivedha who started eating stopped when she saw Sid feeding Yami and she was scrolling through her mobile. Vijaya rushed to Yami and yanked the mobile from her.

Vij: My son is feeding you and can't you feed him back ?

Yam: He does that daily ma....and if he wants I will feed back you go and look after the guest. Leave us at peace.

Sid: Ma, let her be...she must be tired after wearing so much makeup and all those jewels..poor girl..

Vijaya glared at him and left the place. Yami chuckled at her mother and opened her mouth for Sid to feed her. Nivedha was still looking at them. Vimal cleared his throat gaining her attention.

Vim: He always feed her when they are together...nothing new so have your breakfast..you ust pretty tired too.

Nivedha nodded and started eating. Amarnath met Viswa and seeked his permission to decorate Vimal's room for Nivedha and Vimal's wedding night. Viswa sent Navin along with the person whom Amarnath arranged to decorate Vimal's room.

Two cars were ready and Vimal walked out with Nivedha next to him. Sid walked behind them and Yami tripped on her saree but Sid held her hands safely from falling. Everyone turned to them and saw Sid kneeling and taking her foot and checking for any injury..

Sid: thank god no injury ...you better don't wear saree here after.....I don't want you tripping every now and then..just choose what you wear always...anyhow you look beautiful in anything.

Parth who was standing next to them patted Sid's shoulder.

Parth: you got every qualification of a perfect husband...pakka husband material...you keep scoring more than needed...ella ball layum six adikure..(you are hitting sixer in every ball)

Sid walked holding Yami's hand opened the door for her and once she sat he sat next to her. Nivedha was dumbstruck watching the duo who looked completely alien with their activities. Her trance was broken when Vimal called her opening the door for her to enter.

Both the couples reached the brides home first as a custom. Vimal and Nivedha went to her home and had lunch there. Sid and Yami went to Yami's home and Manohar had arranged a feast for the newly wed. 

After lunch Sid and Yami were in her room the only thing that had changed now was that they have entered it as husband and wife with Yami full conscious of their new relationship and Sid decided to go with the flow.

*********************

A/N:

Lets see what happens with their lives.....

Please vote and Comment

Take care and Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 2.7K 7
While they are still uncertain of their feelings towards each other even after a year of the iconic cooking show; Ashwin & Sivaangi end up casted in...
15.5K 2K 22
This is a story of Ahalya Keshavan and Shankar Krishnamurthy. Both of them grew up in very different environments but life brings them together. Ahal...
38.2K 2.4K 68
A coddled little princess of the family A firstborn son, burdened with considerable responsibilities. A rebellious bad-boy prince, ready to wait and...
1.7M 143K 96
Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved around Business, money and power. Falling for...