The Badboy's Heartbeat [BxB] √

Par lady_Vendite

Seventeen-year-old Jordi Adkins' life became both liberating and nightmarish right after he came out of the c... Plus

The Badboy's Heartbeat
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100

CHAPTER 64

287 8 1
Par lady_Vendite

JORDI ADKINS

"Where are you taking me?" I inquired forced to trail behind Michiko who was just walking at such a fast pace as if someone's running after her life.

Michiko just ignored me and for a second, I was left hanging in the air thinking if I should just ditch her because frankly, I'm not friends with her or if should just be polite and follow her because she's clearly the host of this party and I need to be in her good graces. I ended up choosing the latter.

"This is my room." She muttered once she led me inside this spacious abode adorned with lots of pink and girly stuff. The room felt definitely the gayest that I've seen in my entire life and I thought it was just some sort of a relaxation room and not her bedroom because it's hell of a spacious room for just one person but I guess I just forgot that she's filthy rich. "Welcome..."

"Damn, Michiko. Your room looks more spacious than me and my parents' room combined." I said in awe.

"Mich..."

"What?"

"My close friends call me Mich."

"Oh, okay."

"Now, why the hell are you doing superman? It's not even superman, it's just Clark Kent. I mean, I know you're gay and most gay people probably fell in love with superman because of his ripped body but you don't look... good." She really had to pause and swallow before deciding to throw shade straight at me.

"What? I mean, I look decent." I replied almost speechless.

"Of course, you are. You look like you're working a nine to five job with no paid leave and no paid vacation."

"Damn, girl. You just read me to filth. Do I really look that bad?"

"I-I'm sorry, it's not my intention to say your costume's ugly. I mean, it's decent but for a party like this, Nikki and Jane looked much better than you are." She walked right in front of another door which I thought was her bathroom for some reason. "I have an idea, if it's okay with you."

"What are you trying to propose then?"

"I could put you into drag." Michiko chirped and that was maybe the first time that I'm thrilled with her in a positive way.

"D-drag? You want to put me in drag?"

"I'm slightly skilled with make-up and I'm very much positive that I have a lot of outfit here that would rather fit you. You will be sickening!" She snapped her finger and then she eventually pulled the door open revealing another room. It was her walk in closet and I thought I was dreaming.

"Jesus motha... A walk in closet?" I exclaimed.

"Ugh, why is everyone surprised about a walk in closet?"

"Oh, nothing. It's just... Nevermind."

"So, do you want me to put you in drag?" She looked at me in the eye as if she's begging me. "PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE?"

I stood there thinking for a while. I have seen many drag queens of the internet and television before and they all looked gorgeous. I'm not sure if I would look like one but maybe I could try this new thing and see how things would go from there. "W-why the hell not."

"YEAH!!!!!! OKURRRTTTT!!!" She squealed overwhelmed with such excitement and she even had a small dance routine prepared for me. I guess she was really serious about making friends with me except that I'm not sure if I wanted to be her friend with the bullshit that she pulled last time. Not only that she's filthy rich but she's also trying to steal my man. "Okay, you go take your seat right in front of the mirror and let me just prepare my make-up." She flipped her hair then walked straight to what I thought was a wall but then it turned out to be a cabinet.

I looked over at the vanity mirror as the lights turned on by itself and I eventually settled myself right in front of it. I don't know how the lights turned on but I'm really thrilled by the stuff that I've seen so far. After a while, Michiko then had all the make-up settled on the table and the next thing I know; she was already putting make-up on.

"Oh, I'm really glad you don't have facial hair because otherwise, I'd be shaving it all off." Michiko began after applying foundation on my face. "And your skin looks really good. You could really be a model for my mom's skincare line."

"Oh, stop. You're just exaggerating."

"No, I'm telling the truth. You have a good skin. My mom would be jealous of it. I don't even have to conceal anything. I'm very much pleased with it."

"T-thank you, I guess."

We had a few uninteresting exchange and while she was trying doing my eye makeup, I was trying my best not to give out too much information to her. She's mostly talking about herself and surprisingly enough, I didn't mind it. Everything seemed going smooth for us right until the moment she brought Xavier up into the conversation when I tried my best not to mention him.

"So, do you think you could help me get back with Xavier?" She asked, her tone was very much serious.

"W-what?" I pretended as if I did not hear her speak. Frankly, I know I couldn't avoid this conversation with her but as much as possible, I'm going to evade it.

Michiko let out a heavy sigh. "I just think I made the wrong the decision when I broke up with him."

"I thought you were dating his friend Darren?" I asked suddenly remembering that moment Xavier and I saw her and Darren by the mall.

"Darren? Poor Darren. He's just a little boy who's desperate for some candy. I tried getting it on with him but he doesn't even know what he was doing and I don't think I'm a teacher or whatever."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Darren needs more time to cook. Xavier though, he's a real man." Michiko moaned and I felt the same. Xavier's a man and he definitely knows how to give me the goods.

I suddenly thought of Xavier and how he's probably moping around and regretting his decision to live with his dad. Or maybe I was just overthinking this whole predicament. He seemed very much ready to give his old man a chance and I'm going to support him for that hard decision.

I would love to attend this Halloween party with Xavier by my side. However, it's really complicated for us. Michiko's obviously still hoping to get back with him and as much as possible, I would like to keep her away from my man. Also, Xavier needs a lot of proper rest after being stabbed for no apparent reason.

"Alright, time for lashes." Michiko stepped back and as I opened my eyes, I was astonished to see a gorgeous person right in front of me. I can't believe I look like a real biological woman with the illusion that Michiko's makeup skills have done to my face. She really got the contour and highlighter on another level that I've seen. The eye makeup was a fun blue and pink hue making me look soft.

"Oh wow, I look very... painted." I spat in awe. I moved my face left to right and everything's just looking much softer than it ever was. I don't know how Michiko did it but she really does have a talent with make-up.

"And you will look even more painted for the gods once I put lashes and wig on you."

"A wig?"

"Yes, girl. We are doing a full drag fantasy here."

Once Michiko put the lashes and hair on me, my excitement just skyrocketed through the roof. This was just a gay dream for me, I'm having my very own gay orgasm right now and it felt really damn good. I never would've thought I would be in drag today and it's really weird and kind of funny that Michiko, a person I don't really know, was the person who made it happen. I was extremely speechless when I looked at my own reflection mainly because I'm starting to feel my confidence starting to reach a new high level. Normally, I'm just a timid type of person and I always keep my shit to myself but this time, I'm starting to feel really empowered. I look stunning and beautiful and I never really felt that type of way ever since.

Michiko then let me borrow a pair of knee high boots, a shimmering sequined cocktail dress and she even had some paddings ready to give that voluptuous silhouette. We were both squealing and giggling just like we were best friends.

By the time we went out of her room, everybody was already staring at me like I'm that new kid on the block. There's a random straight guy wearing a Dracula costume who just whistled on me thinking I was a real woman and I just giggled. Some of the ladies were clapping and snapping their fingers all over me as if I'm the most sickening girl they've seen in a while and that's only if I was a real girl which I'm not. They've been fooled and I'm in it to win it.

When I found Nikki and Jane drinking and dancing on one corner, they were surprised to see me in full glam courtesy of this party's host. It was just as I expected, they were gagged. I told them how Michiko asked to put me in drag and they were blatant about their jealousy. Especially Nikki who just revealed to me that she also wants to put me in drag. Nikki looked like a knock off version of Harley Quinn and Jane looked hideous with the Annabelle make-up.

The party went on and we were all drinking and dancing and talking to other people we don't know. Some of the people are very much from our school while some are unrecognizable because of them wearing some mask, some have really horrible make-up and some are just people we really don't know. The party was definitely loud and wild. I've been to few parties before and they were pretty much just that, however, this party was even louder and wilder. I've seen there are plenty of flirting from here and there. I just wished Xavier was here because I felt really jealous of seeing other people already kissing and enjoying each other's company.

As the alcohol entered our system, Jane and Nikki began doing what they do best when it comes to a party like this. Dancing and getting fucked up. I noticed Jane was talking to some guy wearing a Chucky costume which seemed very much fitting because she's clearly Annabelle. Nikki on the other hand went to the dance floor and she was already hitting it with her sick twerking skills. On the other hand, I was left standing on my spot and while I'm already drunk, I was bizarrely looking for Michiko. I saw her earlier and she was with Clara and Shaniqua but they seemed like they went somewhere else. The place was very much spacious and they could really be just in a corner.

Out of the blue, I felt someone spank my ass from behind. I was startled by it that I almost spilled my drink.

"Who is this hot chick!" The guy whistled and I felt somehow uncomfortable because it really felt unsolicited. I instantly recognized the voice and when I turned around, my eyes saw a drunken Chad with a few of the people from the soccer team trailing behind him.

"Fuck!" I cursed inside my head. Out of all the possible people who would spank my ass in drag, it just had to be Chad.

Chad nonchalantly snaked his shoulder around my neck and started sniffing me like I'm a female dog and he's an alpha male. Clearly, even if I was a female dog, he's nowhere near an alpha male. "You smell good, my lady. What is your name? Can I call you my baby for tonight?" He winked over at me and I was just ready to punch him right in the face. Along with his stinky body odor, I could also smell his horrible breath and it was sending me to a different planet.

"Woah, woah, Chad!!! You've got to chill man." Zach suddenly showed up eventually pulling Chad's shoulder's off of me. "Be respectful to the lady." Zach grabbed me by the arm.

"Shut the fuck up, man. This is my girl, step out of my line, dude." Chad growled subsequently slapping Zach's arm and pulling me to her side. I don't know if he's just drunk or if I really look good that he had mistaken me for a girl.

I got really pissed and ended up pushing Chad by the chest. He almost lost his balance but he still looked at me with a very sticky glare. "Oh, I like a dominating girl." Chad reckoned. He was just about to approach me then all of a sudden, Zach punched him right in the face.

"RUN!" Zach yelled grabbing me by the arm.

Even with a pair of high heels on, I was surprised that I managed to run along with Zach and before I know it; we were already outside.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

34.1K 864 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...
Growing Pains Par mónica

Roman pour Adolescents

108K 7.8K 79
In the day-to-day trenches of high school, it is almost the default-setting to believe we are the main character of our own coming-of-age story. Thi...
30.9K 1.2K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...
497K 15K 71
(Not Edited)(be warned, SUPER CRINGY since it was my first story, that's your warning) (bxb+) When Xavier Jameson moved to a new town, he didn't exp...