The Badboy's Heartbeat [BxB] √

By lady_Vendite

Seventeen-year-old Jordi Adkins' life became both liberating and nightmarish right after he came out of the c... More

The Badboy's Heartbeat
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100

CHAPTER 63

296 9 2
By lady_Vendite

JORDI ADKINS

"Why are you staring at me like that mom?" I stood right in front of the mirror looking at my shitty costume that my mom rushed to get me at some random store. Through the reflection, I could see my mom creeping up on me. "It's creepy."

"I'm just... You're a big boy now, Jordi." She replied whimpering with such delight.

"Mom, really?" I turned around to face her. "I'm about to turn eighteen in like three months from now. Why are you saying that as if I just turned fifteen yesterday. Quit treating me like a baby." I went and it seemed that my mom's not paying much attention to what I just said.

"I just can't believe my baby's all grown up now." She clutched her necklace staring at me as if she's not ready to let me go out into the world. Although, she doesn't actually need to know that I've been out there.

"Er?..." I shook my head in utter annoyance.

"It seems like yesterday you were just a crybaby and I'm just patching up your wounds here and there." She breathes out just like one of those dramatic mothers in television and media. "A-and now I can't believe that I'm actually allowing you to go to a party now." She added and I just laughed on the inside. She thinks this is going to be my first time attending a party that actually has some booze and I'm going to let her think that way. She's way overprotective of me ever since I was a kid and now, I hope that along with saying yes to this, she would eventually start getting her eyes off of me.

"Well, I'm glad you said yes to this mom because if you said no then I'm most probably going to riot." I trailed off turning around and taking another look at my costume.

Out of all the possible costumes that she could buy, I can't fucking believe my mom bought me a bootleg superman costume. It's generic and lazy and this is obviously trash. I'm just keeping my laughter inside just because I don't want any further drama. Thankfully, I'm not very much highly invested on what I'm going to wear for this Halloween party so I guess that made me feel fine with this. I am very much confused though. First thing, why would she think I would look good in this bodysuit? I don't have that kind of ripped body unlike Xavier and Zach. And now, looking at myself in front of the mirror, I definitely look emaciated. Second of all, I told her to buy anything that's casual. I don't like being the eye of attention and this bodysuit would seem like it would give me just that but for all of the bad reasons. Thirdly, I should've just went out with her because now, I don't even have the right to complain.

"Oh, geez. You don't really look fit in that costume." My mom scrunched in disgust blatantly realizing how ugly I look in this saggy suit.

"You just realized that now?"

"I just had an idea. Wait for me." My mom stormed out of my room and I don't know what she was thinking but I'm probably going to hate it too.

When my mom got back, she got a nice white shirt and I immediately knew what she was thinking. Of course, the solution to this raggedy store bought costume is to be innovative and my mom was very much innovative, thankfully.

I ended up being Clark Kent, not quite the superman yet but it's the human version. The seemingly normal journalist of The Daily Planet. I looked at least pleasing to the eye wearing a nice pair of trousers and a white buttoned down shirt making the iconic letter S pop out of my chest. My mom had to pin the suit from my back just so it would look very fit and with the help of the white shirt, I looked at least decent.

"AHA! That's more like it." My mom slurred seemingly proud of herself and I was proud of her too. She figured out a way to make me look decent. "Now, let's do something with that hair. You're not coming out with a—."

"Don't touch my hair, mom." I yelled jumping the moment she touched my hair. The only person that I want touching my hair was Xavier.

"Okay, young man." She took a step back away.

"I'm going to do it."

"Alright then. Be sure to brush it real clean."

"Yeah, I'm going to do just like that."

Once my mom decided to leave the room, I stared at my own reflection for another minute. I'm not particularly fond of Halloween and apparently, people love dressing up for it. I ended up putting some wax on and brushing my hair real clean and by the time I was done with it, I heard the doorbell which meant Nikki and Jane are finally here to pick my ass up. I heard my mom scream from downstairs. I took one last glance of myself and thought, I needed something else. I eventually realized I needed a pair of glasses to look more like Clark Kent himself.

"Hot damn! You look so freaking hot, Jordi. What the ef." Nikki whistled the moment I met them downstairs. Nikki was obviously Harley Quinn which I find a very horrible idea because I'm a hundred percent sure there will be five other Harley Quinn's in that party. She looked very sexy though, she's probably going to be the sexiest Harley Quinn and in for it. Jane on the other hand decided to be fucking Annabelle, a very eccentric choice for her and she even got her make up on point.

"Jane? What the hell? I thought you were going to be Belle?" I asked.

"Hm... I've decided Belle's way too pretty and way too princessy, if you know what I mean." She replied. Staring at her face painted like that demonic doll makes me want to laugh because I know Jane's all about being pretty. I do think this is a fun way for her to go out to a party. Maybe she's watching too much horror films these days, I don't really know.

"But why Annabelle though? And what about Brendon?"

"Oh, Brendon's not coming." Jane replied. "We had a fight and we ultimately had to go on each of our peer's party. He's going out with his college buddies. Ugh, why can't we just graduate high school already?" She went on throwing a little fit. Nikki and I just exchanged a funny look.

"She's way too much excited to grow old." Nikki chortled.

Out of the blue, my mom suddenly showed up from behind. "Hey, ladies!"

"Hi, Mrs. Adkins." Nikki and Jane smiled in unison.

"Where is this party? I think I should drive you there." My mom offered and I instantly knew that was a horrible idea.

"It's okay, mom. You don't have to drive us there." I said knowing the full truth that she's just going to embarrass me there. Plus, she still doesn't know that I'm gay so I'm doing some sort of self-preservation here.

"Jordi's right, Mrs. Adkins." Jane chimed. "We are fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, mom."

"Alright, but remember ladies and you, Jordi." She pointed straight at me with her eyes glaring. "I'm not forbidding you from alcohol but you have to drink moderately. Don't get way too drunk. No smoking. No edibles. Just alcohol, okay? And remember, if you all need me to pick you up, just give me a call." My mom warned us and we all nodded just so she could finally let us go on our way.

Nikki, Jane and I took a cab to the address that Michiko has given us and by the time we got to the place, we were all gob smacked. It's very much apparent how rich Michiko is just by the towering metal gate seemingly clawing up to the skies above. There's a text engraved on the gate but it was intricately written in Japanese that I couldn't even decipher what it was. We eventually gave each of our invitations to the people guarding the gate and once they let us in, Nikki and Jane were already giggling out of pure excitement. We all can't believe we just got invited to a rich people party and I just wished Xavier was here. Though, I'm pretty sure he's already been here at least twice since they dated for a while.

The other side of the gate was perfectly landscaped mirroring a mixture of Western and Eastern culture. There's a vast Koi pond on the left with an island of Bamboos in the middle. The air also smelled very fresh mostly because of the presence of many plants and trees.

We had to walk for a while before eventually reaching the actual house and it's not really a house, it's more like a mansion but with Japanese influence with the Samurai statues and some long bodied dragons seemingly crawling up the walls. Once we got in, there are already plenty of people roaming around the vast place in their very own Halloween costumes. It seemed like it's going to be a fun party to be quite honest.

"Jordi!!!" Shrieking with utter excitement, Michiko showed up to greet the three of us who just got here. She's wearing a casual attire, just a pink mini skirt and a baby blue spaghetti strap with the tiniest yellow sling bag. Her hair was pulled up into a high ponytail and her face looked very gorgeous to be quite honest. She looked stunning but I wasn't quite sure what is she wearing.

"Hey..." I smiled.

"My gay best friend. You came!" Michiko squealed nonchalantly hugging me tight as if we were actual friends. She smelled good but it's the type of perfume that would make you dizzy because it's way too flowery and girly for my very own taste. While she was hugging me, I looked over at Nikki and Jane and they were both laughing quietly.

"I-I'm just curious. What are you?" I asked once she unclasped herself from the hug.

Michiko stepped back and cleared her throat before eventually spitting out a line. "Love and imagination can change the world." She made he voice really soft and sweet.

"Uhm..." I looked over at Nikki and Jane who looked just as confused as I was.

"Oh, oh. You're a politician!" Nikki answered and I was hoping she was joking because no politician would wear such a casual and revealing outfit. They usually wear suits and blazers and they always look like they were serious about every single thing in life.

"No... Silly!" Michiko shook her head. "Okay, how about this. Imagination, life is your creation." She sang and I immediately knew what she was just by the line.

"Oh, you're Barbie!" I answered.

"Yes! I'm Barbie!!!" Michiko giggled. "I wish my Ken was here but I'm happy my gay best friend got it!"

"Damn, she's really gunning for your man and apparently, you're her gay best friend now." Nikki whispered behind my ears and I had to elbow her gently.

"Oh, who's this?" Michiko suddenly noticed Jane's presence. Is she really this clueless?

"It's Jane!" Jane chirped in reply.

"JANE?! But I thought you were going to be Belle?" Michiko asked the same question we had in mind when we first laid eyes on her.

"I've decided not to do Belle." Jane uttered. "But I'm Annabelle and at least, there's still a Belle in it." She chuckled and I could clearly tell she was ready for Michiko to leave.

"Oh, great. Belle's way too pretty for you, girl." Michiko laughed under her breath and I just noticed she's really being shady towards Jane. "Anyway, you two ladies, enjoy the party. The place is filled with cute boys and alcohol. For now, I'm going to borrow Jordi here for a while." Michiko went on and the next thing I know; she was already pulling me somewhere far away from Nikki and Jane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.2K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...
34.4K 1.3K 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
153K 4.8K 16
•COMPLETED• After a long, boring night at a party, Lucas has to drag his wasted best friend home and try to sober him up before bed. What happens wh...
149K 3.9K 24
Justin is an normal guy going into high school. From what he hears from his older sister Jasmin, freshman year is going to be hell. Now a mysterious...