My Innocent Baby Boy

By Mehersingh13

Ever heard of those stories where the girl falls first but the boy falls harder? Yep. Exactly the same thing... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
10 YEARS
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
UM HELLO?!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The End.
Surprise!

Chapter 3

451 21 0
By Mehersingh13

"Ughhh. Kang Hea, you bitch."

The girl laughed in response.

"First my dick, now my ass." He ranted as he dressed in the spare clothes she had in closet for him.

So Daniel actually did fall off the bed and might've broken his bone.

"Come on, stop being a pussy. Let's go." She tugged him by his shirt out the room, while he was still caressing his sore ass.

They grabbed couple fruits and left the house before they ran into Hea's father again.

When they arrived at school, Daniel had to go to his class because unfortunately they didn't have the same class.

Hea walked into the class and took her seat at the back. Ignoring the teacher, she placed her feet on the desk.

"Hea. Why are your feet on the desk?"

"Class didn't start yet." She replied blowing gum.

The teacher sighed and gave up.

Couple minutes later, students started piling in and a particular boy in a hoodie caught her eye.

She saw him every day in class but she didn't hear his voice ever. Maybe because she slept through the classes but it's like he never existed to Hea.

Although he did look familiar, was what Hea thought as the teacher went to get her books to start the lesson.

She gasped lightly in realization then pulled out her sketch book from her bag.

[A/n: If y'all can see the cigarette and smoke, kindly ignore]

"So it was you?" She spoke her thoughts out loud.

"Hmmmm." Hea smirked. "I have to get a glimpse of your face." She spoke looking at his back view.

"Alright class! Today's topic is..." The teacher came back.

Hea could already feel herself blanking out and falling asleep. Sure enough, fifteen minutes later, the girl was fast asleep with her head buried in her hands on the desk.

The teacher saw her, but as always, decided to ignore her.

~~~

The bell rang, causing Hea to jolt up in her seat. Scanning the class, she noticed no one was here.

She tsked, "Bitches. Not even a thought to wake me up." She grabbed her stuff then exited the class.

Walking the cafeteria, Hea looked for a seat when she heard whistling.

She looked in the direction and saw one of her two favourite people, other than Daniel.

She smirked and waltzed coolly to the table.

Taking her seat, she took an apple from one of the trays on the table.

"Wassup Bitch?" The male asked and gave her a high five.

"Yoooo Casper!" Hea greeted with a teasing smirk. "Where's your other half?" She asked looking around.

"Turn." He instructed.

Hea looked behind her and saw the tall guy with brown hair holding a tray. He placed it in front of her and kissed her cheek with a bright smile.

"Hobi!" She kissed his cheek in return. "This is why I love you more!" She took a bite of her burger he just brought.

The other man had his brows raised.

"Aw chill baby, she means no harm." Hoseok pecked his boyfriend's cheeks as he sat next to him.

"Mmmmm alright."

"Come on Yoongs. I wouldn't steal your boyfriend. I mean yeah, you guys are hot but y'all both taken." She smirked.

"That's right bitch." He finally smiled and put his arm around his boyfriend, Hoseok.

"So Hea," Hoseok said as they started eating. "While we're on the topic, have you got any interests yet?"

Yoongi smirked.

She laughed. "Y'all should know me by now. I don't plan on falling in love ever. Not my thing."

"Yeah hun, I used to say the same thing." Yoongi deadpanned. "But look what happened."

"That's you. I am sticking to my word. I won't ever like someone or find someone that will sweep me off my feet, like you guys say cause it's just impossible. Once again, I will never ever fa--holy fuck."

Hea was cut off during her speech and couldn't take her eyes off of someone in front of her.

She was left with her mouth open mid-sentence as she scanned the person.

The couple at her table looked to see where she had her eyes on. When they saw, they shared a look and smirked.

This person walked in her direction with two guys at the side of him.

Hea stared at him as he laughed at something one of them said.

The three guys walked to an empty table, not far from Hea's and took their seat.

She saw him adjusting his glasses and she cursed out loud.

"How the fuck and who the fuck." She breathed out.

"Woah." Was all Hea said as she stared at the man.

"Back to Earth, Kang Hea." Hoseok snapped his fingers in her face.

She blinked and turned to look back at them.

"What?" She asked.

They both wiggled their eye brows.

"Sooooo. Is Hea falling?" They teased.

"Shut up. And no. I am not, even though he's so hot and cute. Gives off daddy vibes but mochi vibes at the same time." She rambled and was cut off by the boys.

"Yep. You're falling." They chorused with bright smiles.

"Shut the fuck up." She scrunched her nose, "No I am not."

She ate in silence while the couple fed each other.

Hea looked back over to the table.
'Okay. Maybe I am.' She grimaced in her mind.

'How is he so cute and a minute ago he was hot as fuck?' She thought in disbelief.

'Wait. That's the same guy... From yesterday! That's the quiet kid in my class. What the fuck?'

The bell rang and Hea left the cafeteria with one mission.

To find out who the hell he was...if she could resist falling asleep that is.

Hea walked back to class and entered.
She spotted him in the front row but this time, he had his hoodie up. You could barely see his face.

She smirked. "So, he's a shy boy, huh?"

Hea took her seat at the back and kept her eyes on him.

She didn't even know herself why she was staring the poor guy down.

"Alright class!" The teacher yelled, catching everyone's attention.
Hea rolled her eyes and just kept her eyes on the boy.

"I have your report cards. Remember you didn't get them last year?"

The class 'oohed' and even some cursing was heard.

"Quiet!" The teacher commanded. "When I call your name, please come to sign and collect."

Everyone went up including Hea. She was wondering when his name would be called.

"Park Jimin."

As soon as she thought, she saw him getting up to collect it and he bowed to the teacher.

"Ohh so polite." She mocked at the back to herself.

"Class, once again. Park Jimin has topped the entire grade. With the highest of 97%."

The class clapped but some threw him a dirty look.

Hea glared at all those who did that, and they looked down.

"He's the Park Jimin. Oh, I didn't recognize that he was the topper. How could I have not noticed him?" She wondered out loud.

Suddenly, her name was called, and it caught her off guard.

"Kang Hea!"

She looked up. "Oh wow. My name being called by the teacher herself for something other than sharing out grades, this must be my lucky day." Hea said in pure sarcasm and scoffed.

The class shared looks and whispered, "burn."

"Come to the principal's office with me. You too, Park Jimin."

To that Hea smirked being amused while everyone looked up in alarm.
The troublemaker and the nerd were being called to the office together? What is going on?

Hea hummed and walked up. The teacher and Park Jimin were both outside walking to the principal's office.

She noticed Jimin had his head down.
Hea just smirked and walked behind them.

"Oh I wonder what this could be about." She said quietly then entered the office.

Her teacher motioned the two of them to sit and she went to stand next to the principal.

"I think you both are wondering why we called you here?" Mr. Kang asked, and the students nodded.

"Don't worry, you guys aren't in any trouble. Well, Hea kinda is."

To this, Hea raised her brows looking at her uncle.

He motioned her to wait as the teacher spoke.

"As you know, this semester will be your promotion semester. Meaning, from here you have to study and pass so that you can graduate."

They nodded at the teacher.

"So people like Hea," Her teacher gave her a look, "they need to improve their work. They can't be scoring 45% again this semester." She looked at Hea while Hea just played with something on the desk, chewing gum uninterested.

Yes, she got 45 last term. She knew it. Did she care? Nope.

Hea just waited to hear what the teacher said next with an unamused look on her face.

Jimin was just there not knowing what to do. Of course he knew who Hea was. Her name was all over the school for being a troublemaker.

He didn't know why he was here though. He doesn't pull pranks or behave in a reckless manner. He had perfect grades.

As if he thought out loud, Mr. Kang spoke.
"Therefore, I would like the topper of this university, you Park Jimin, to tutor Kang Hea and help her with her studies so that she can at least pass."

Jimin looked up in alarm and Hea looked up as well, but with an amused face.

"Me? Tutor her?" He voiced out, for the first time in the room. It came out quiet, as a sort of mumbling.

"Yes, it's been decided that you will tutor her in the afternoons."

Jimin knew he couldn't protest.

He looked over at the girl who was already looking at him and she sent him a wink.

'Oh no.' He thought.

'This will be fun.' She thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 166 16
An American Doctor gets roped in to drifting by a young driver who wishes to stand up to the unstoppable Project D. (Circa Stage Four). My first comp...
1.1M 36.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
389K 13.8K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
801K 24.4K 76
"In a world of crime and violence, seven ruthless mafia leaders, known for their deadly charm, laid eyes on her" - Y/n, a stunning and naive beauty...