The Love You Give Me (You Giv...

بواسطة PhyuPwint8

What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi... المزيد

Chapter 1.1-Bus
1.2-Bus
2.1- Repulse Bay
2.2- Repulse Bay
3.1-Lanking Pavilion
3.2
4. Su Tian's Diary
5.1-Teacher Han
5.2
6.Xin Qi
8.1-Chess Game
8.2
9.1- Surprise or Fright?
9.2
10.1-Brother
10.2
Cast
11.1-Plan B
11.2
12.1- Chasing and Fleeing
12.2
13.1-Confession
13.2
14. He Xian Gu
15.1-Valley Flower Fish
15.2
16.1-Deng Chen
16.2
17.1-Truth
17.2
18.1-Interview
18.2
19.1-Zhou Ru Ji
19.2
20.1-On Board
20.2
21.My Love
22.Scissors
23.1-White Red Dress
23.2
24.1-Purple Bead
24.2
25.1-Su Quan's Tears
25.2
26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon
26.2
27.Chen Jia Jun
28.1-Out Of Prison
28.2
29.1-Valve
29.2
30.Sense and Sensibility
31.Reception
32. Angel and Demon
33.1-Son
33.2-Son
34.1-Dad
34.2-Dad
35.Cows
36.Blue Bird
37.1- Wind Sound
37.2
38.1-Pig Brain
38.2
39.Watch
40.Baby Bear
40.2
41.Yin Xu
42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil
42.2
43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen
43.2
44.1- Cinnamon Cake
44.2
45.1-Hornet
45.2
46.1-Borrow Money
46.2
47.1-Mai Xiang
47.2
48.1-Before the Meeting
48.2
49.Meeting
50.1-Report
50.2
51.1-Night Light
51.2
52.Who is He
53.1-Husky
53.2
54. Acquisition
55.1-Zhao Mu Sport
55.2
56.Horse Step
57.1-Resignation
57.2
58.1-Bricks
58.2
59.1-Cantaloupe
59.2
60.1-Yalu River
60.2
61.1-On the Plane
61.2
62.1-Under the Wisteria
62.2
63.1-Sad Squad
63.2
64.1-Silver Fish
64.2
65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang
65.2
66.1-Jiang Tan
66.2
67.1- Qian Shan Changle
67.2
68.1-Leave
68.2
69.1-Profit Seeking
69.2
70.1-Wind Comes
70.2
71.1-Salted Fish
71.2
72.1-Ivy Garden
72.2
73.Air

7.Villa Hotel

786 5 0
بواسطة PhyuPwint8

   Min Hui felt that at this moment she absolutely couldn't marry Xin Qi, and she was just acting as Su Tian temporarily, so she couldn't do it. Of course, if repaying Su Tian means marrying Xin Qi, there is nothing wrong with that. After all, if someone sacrificed a life, doing something for her and fulfilling her last wish can be regarded as repaying her kindness.

    But the problem is: the foundation of all marriages is true love. And the cards that Min Hui can play are all fake. She was afraid that the fake show would come true, and she was even more afraid that Xin Qi would not be able to agree or forgive her kindness after the truth came out.

    There is another possibility, although it is already very slim, but it still exists: what if Su Tian is still alive? Come back to him again? Seeing the person she sacrificed her life to save enjoying her childhood sweetheart boyfriend, wouldn't Min Hui become a sinner through the ages?

    "Wait for the marriage."

    In order to make her tone look firm, she didn't say "OK?"

  "Is it okay?" or "What do you think?"

    Seeing the disappointment on Xin Qi's face, she swallowed, and added: "Surgery comes first. You should go back to New York as soon as possible, and I'll find my brother myself."

  She wished he would leave tomorrow so that she wouldn't have to Acting every day is afraid of going through the roof.

    Speaking of this, no matter how stupid a person is, she can tell that she is making excuses for not wanting to stay with him.

    Xin Qi stared blankly at her and didn't speak for a long time. His face was flushed red for a while, and then turned pale. During the alternation of red and white, he nodded: "You can wait for the marriage. But I must accompany you to find my brother."

    "Why?"

    "I'm afraid you will be trafficked on the way."

    "How is it possible—"

    "You have been trafficked once."

    "That was when I was a child."

    "Anyway, no, You don't worry. And I want to be with you Together. Find my brother together, go back to New York together, finally wait for you, I don't want to be separated from you again."

    Well, the previous words are in vain again.

    "Tian Tian, after all, we haven't seen each other for thirteen years. Everyone has changed a lot. I can adapt to you very quickly, but it seems that it will take some time for you to adapt to me. Take your time, don't worry."

   He smiled and move.  He put her hand in his own and shook it, "I'm sorry, I was too impatient and only thought about my own feelings."

    She stared at him blankly, not knowing what to do.

    "Where do you live? Is it far  from here?" "Not far, it's in a nearby homestay. It's a five-minute walk down there."

    Yehua Lake is not only a scenic spot but also a famous summer resort. There are few hotels and villas, and the nearby villagers make a living by running homestays. The price is affordable, and three meals a day are included, which is refreshing and clean.

    "Do you think it's okay? You move to my hotel first. The hotel has a special car to go to the station. Let's go to Suihua from the hotel tomorrow to find your brother?" Xin Qi said.

    "Hey, don't be so troublesome, I have paid for the accommodation," Min Hui said, "It's very convenient for me to take a taxi to the station. Let's meet at the station." .

   He was stunned for a moment, looked at her silently, A look of aggrieved. After being silent for a few seconds, she suddenly asked, "Tian Tian, did I do something wrong?"

    At this moment, Min Hui regretted it. She hated herself for being too curious, she shouldn't have come here to see Xin Qi at all. If Xin Qi can't wait for Su Tian, ​​he can only give up in the end. After that, it was a good thing to go back to New York alone for surgery and continue his own life.

    At least Su Tian was still alive and well in his heart, it just turned into a beautiful memory and disappeared into the vast sea of ​​people.

    His expression was heartbreaking, and Min Hui couldn't bear it anymore, so she could only say, "That's fine, let's go to your hotel."

    "Yeah!" He cheered like a child.

    ***

    Xin Qi accompanied Min Hui to the hotel to pick up her luggage. Her luggage was not much, just a trolley case. Then the two walked across the Yong'an Bridge again to the Yehua Lake Garden Villa Hotel where Xin Qi lived.

    Along the way, Xin Qi's attitude towards her became cautious, and he didn't dare to speak too much, for fear of offending her. Min Hui was sorry in her heart, but she also felt that it was better for the two of them to keep a certain distance, so that it would be easier for them to advance and retreat if something happened.

    Despite all the disharmony, Xin Qi's mood was still elated, even his walking steps were light, and he was so happy that he wanted to dance on the spot.

    Min Hui looked at him and sighed heavily in her heart, alas, this man who was kept in the dark.

    The man in the dark booked a honeymoon suite, which was actually a hilltop villa. Swiping the card and entering the living room, Min Hui was stunned by a cloud of fragrant flowers. There was a huge crystal lamp hanging in the spacious and magnificent living room. One layer is inlaid with gold, and the lights reflect each other in different leaf textures. The whole space seems real and unreal, full of contrast and layers.

    As long as there is a table, there are roses: red, yellow, white, purple...

    Min Hui couldn't help but stop, feeling that the fragrance was like a wall blocking her.

    She was a little afraid to breathe, because it belonged to Su Tian's fragrance.

    It seems that Xin Qi has already arranged everything: meeting, marriage, honeymoon, travel...

    But Su Tian actually missed all of them in order to save her.

    Min Hui thought about it, her eyes turned red again.

    At this moment, Xin Qi said mysteriously: "Come with me, here is something you like."

   He took her hand and pushed open a door. There is an open-air spa tub just outside the door.

    Min Hui wanted to cry but had no tears, thinking: It's over, it's over, is this the rhythm of taking a bubble bath together?

    He pulled her around the bathtub, and a small private swimming pool appeared in front of him.

    "Ta-Dah! Your favorite swimming pool!" Xin Qi made an exaggerated treasure offering gesture.

    Before Min Hui could react, he took her hand and jumped into the water together.

    Min Hui couldn't swim, so she screamed in fright, and instinctively hugged Xin Qi, wrapping her arms around his neck tightly.     

   As expected, this person came back from a foreign country. He did n't play
cards according to common sense.

"It’s on.”

    Min Hui jumped off him suspiciously, straightened her legs and stepped on the bottom of the pool, screamed “ashamed” in her heart, and said, “The water is so cold. I just ate ice cream, and my stomach got wet. It just hurts my stomach."

    "I'm sorry, blame me, I like pranks too much." He hurried ashore, and Pulled up from the water, she asked with concern, "Does your stomach hurt? Do you want to see a doctor?"

    "It's fine , just take a hot bath." Min Hui said.

    The two looked at each other in embarrassment. Their upper bodies were only wearing a thin white T-shirt, which was almost transparent after being soaked in water. They glanced at each other, and Xin Qi's eyes fell on Min Hui's chest, she quickly turned around and asked, "Where is the bathroom?"

   "The  third door on the right." Xin Qi said, "I'll go take a shower too. "

    Ah?" She looked at him in fear, and he quickly explained: "There are two bathrooms."

    Min Hui took a shower as quickly as possible, dried her hair, changed into a lavender dress, and went to the living room. Xin Qi was already sitting on the sofa, with wet hair, wearing a white casual shirt, light gray slacks, and black flip flops. Seeing her stand up quickly: "I'll get you some drinks. What do you want to drink? Here are red wine, beer, juice, cola, mineral water."

  "Juice, thank you."

   "Sit whatever you want."

    She sat on the sofa awkwardly corner of . Two candles were burning on the coffee table, and beside it were his belongings: cell phone, batteries, laptop, a leather notebook, a chess board with scattered chess pieces.

    She picked up a chess piece and put it in her hand, shook it lightly, and sat there stupidly not knowing what to do, so she sorted out the chess pieces on the board, and arranged them on the red and black sides.

    After working in the kitchen for a long time, Xin Qi brought over two cups of hot drinks: "Try this Hotapplecider. Hot apple juice, it warms the stomach."

  She took it and saw that there was a light yellow mug in the mug A drink, steaming, with a laurel in the center and a slice of apple. She took a sip and praised, "It's delicious."

    "My mother often makes it for me in winter." He sat beside her with a mug.

    "Your mother?" She was taken aback.

    "Oh, I forgot our agreement and don't mention the past."

     He smiled, "I mean—my adoptive mother."

    "How is it  for you?"

    "Excellent."

    "Does she understand Chinese?"

    " She doesn’t understand at all.”

    “Then what did you do when you first went to the United States?”

    “The first three months were a bit sad... I couldn’t understand at all. After three months, I will be able to communicate basically.”

    Min Hui still wants to ask more However, she didn't dare to ask more questions, fearing that Xin Qi would be restrained in the same way, and if she interrogated herself like this, she would be exposed.

    "So, your brother has been found so far. Let's go to Suihua to confirm, right?" Xin Qi asked.

    Min Hui is well-prepared for this topic and can discuss it in detail. Because before meeting Xin Qi, she had already made a call with a volunteer from the family-finding website, and the other party sent her all the information. Su Tian has been registering to find relatives there for several years, and this is the first time he has encountered a suspicious situation. The younger brother was only one and a half years old when he was lost, and his official name had not yet been given, but his nickname was "Ajie".

    "It's almost the same. The other family has a son who was adopted. The time of adoption is only half a month away from the time when her brother was kidnapped. It's very close, and Suihua is also close to Yongquan, so it should be on the same route.

    " These two points can confirm that he is your brother? Xin Qi frowned, "Isn't this too unreliable?"

    "They went to collect blood and are doing DNA comparison. The results should come out in a few days. "

   Min Hui took a sip of the juice, "I'm going this time, just to ask about the general situation first." 

    "Does your brother have any recognizable marks on his body? Birthmark or something? "

    "No. There is not even a picture of a child over one year old. "

    "Then it can only rely on DNA." 

    "Yes. "

    "Tian Tian," Xin Qi said suddenly, "if he is really your younger brother, and you don't want to leave him to live abroad, I can go back to China to live with you. After finally finding him, I won't let you separate from your brother."

    Min Hui didn’t know how to answer, so she just nodded.

    "Are you hungry? Shall we go to the restaurant for dinner? Or is it called Roomservice?"

    Min Hui looked at her watch, it was five o'clock in the afternoon: "It's still early? I'm not hungry."

    "Hey, I see you have arranged all these chess pieces How about we play a game of chess together. Like before?"

    Min Hui looked at him and blinked: "Okay."

    It took half an hour to play this time. At the beginning, Xin Qi was invincible, while Min Hui was steady at every step. , at a glance. Down to the end it was inextricably linked.

    "Crossing the river with two carts, I'm afraid this chess game will end. I'll go into the cannon."

  Min Hui looked at the formations on both sides, all of which were full of traps.

    "Eat the car."

    "It's too late to eat your car, I'll be an official."

    "Wonderful. Don't be handsome. If you are handsome, I will march and kill."

    "I will eat the pawns and quit the horse."

    "Promote to be handsome."

    " Send out the cannon."

    "Support soldiers."

    "Cut the official."

     "Jin commander."

    "Cut the army, dead chess."

    Xin Qi stared at Min Hui with wide eyes, with an unbelievable expression on his face: "Oh my god, I actually lost Already."

    "Do you know what's wrong?"

    "Ask me?"

    "Just now, when the two cars were in the front line, you shouldn't use the front car to call the general, that's a bad move. You should use the rear car to call the general. , that may still have a chance of winning.”

    "Let's play another game?"

    "Okay."

    The two played the chess again, Xin Qi suddenly covered the pieces with one hand, and looked up at her face: "Tian Tian, ​​are you really Su Tian?"

    Min Hui's eyes turned slightly, and a thought flashed in his heart Guo: Is this person really Xin Qi? Could it be that Xin Qi is dead and he is also a fake?

    "What about you, are you really Xin Qi?"

    He flipped off his shirt, and there was a thick and long scar in the middle of his chest: "You always recognize this?"

    Min Hui gasped, smiled and said : "It's just a joke, you don't have to take it seriously."

 "I didn't take it seriously," Xin Qi buckled the button back, and said calmly while playing the chess: "I've already taken it off, it's your turn."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.4M 34.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
11.9K 356 200
Here list of chinese dramas I've watched!!!
3.6M 286K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
20K 380 53
Find a smoothie you like, go to the grocery store, blend, enjoy!