[Cipher's Son || Fight Falls]

Autorstwa SolarStar_Eclipse

{Book 1} ..-. .. -. -.. Being the son of an inter-dimensional space demon sure is interesting isn't it? ... Więcej

❌ PROLOGUE ❌
♦️The Tourist Trap♦️
The Tourist Trap [Pt.2]
♦️The Legend of the Gobblewonker♦️
The Gobblewonker [Pt.2]
The Gobblewonker [Pt.3]
♦️Headhunters♦️
Headhunters [Pt.2]
Headhunters [Pt.3]
Headhunters [Pt.4]
♦️The Hand That Rocks the Mabel♦️
The Hand That Rocks the Mabel [Pt. 2]
♦️The Inconveniencing♦️
The inconveniencing [Pt.2]
The inconveniencing [Pt.3]
The inconveniencing [Pt.4]
♦️Dipper vs. Manliness♦️
Dipper vs. Manliness [Pt.2]
Dipper vs. Manliness [Pt.3]
Dipper vs. Manliness [Pt.4]
Dipper vs. Manliness [Pt.5]
♦️Double Dipper♦️
Double Dipper [Pt.2]
Double Dipper [Pt.3]
Double Dipper [Pt.4]
♦️Irrational Treasure♦️
Irrational Treasure [Pt.2]
Irrational Treasure [Pt.3]
Irrational Treasure [Pt.4]
♦️The Time Traveler's Pig♦️
The Time Traveler's Pig [Pt.2]
The Time Traveler's Pig [Pt.3]
The Time Traveler's Pig [Pt.4]
The Time Traveler's Pig [Pt.5]
♦️Fight Fighters♦️
Fight Fighters [Pt.2]
Fight Fighters [Pt.3]
Fight Fighters [Pt.4]
♦️Little Dipper♦️
Little Dipper [Pt.2]
Little Dipper [Pt.3]
Little Dipper [Pt.4]
Little Dipper [Pt.5]
♦️ Summerween♦️
Summerween [Pt.2]
Summerween [Pt.3]
Summerween [Pt.4]
♦️Boss Mabel♦️
Boss Mabel [Pt.2]
Boss Mabel [Pt.4]
♦️Bottomless Pit! ♦️
Bottomless Pit! [Pt.2]
Bottomless Pit! [Pt.3]
Bottomless Pit! [Pt.4]
Bottomless Pit! [Pt.5]
Bottomless Pit! [Pt.6]

Boss Mabel [Pt.3]

415 22 4
Autorstwa SolarStar_Eclipse

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

Stan was now in a line for the audition for Cash Wheel.

Stan: "Ugh! This line is talking forever!" He complained and then thought for a moment.

Stan: "... time to use my old man powers......." He muttered to himself.

Stan: "AH! I'm having a heart attack! And the only cure is to be a contestant on... on Cash Wheel! Aaugh! Someone give me a part! I'm fucking old!" He faked out a heart attack and fell to the ground.

Several people go over to Stan and try to call for help.

Clipboard man: "Should we escort him off the lot...?"

Cash Wheel man: "That man is a self-centered attention hog, with no regard for human decency...." He pauses.

Cash Wheel man: "...get him on T.V!" He exclaimed with a smile.

❌❌
{At the Mystery Shack}

Mabel puts dress suit on a dress suit and begins redecorating the office, placing cutesy yet gorey items and deco.

Mabel opens the Shack for business til the the end of curfew and tourists are now seen exiting and dropping money into Mabel's jar.

Mabel: "Thank you! See you soon! Tell 'em Mabel sent you!" She smiles widely when focusing her gaze at the money in the jar.

[Y/N] then comes out and throws a tourist out of the Shack.

[Y/N]: "... and you better stay out! Motherfucker!" He shouts as the tourists ran away in fear.

Dipper comes up with a large moving bag.

Dipper: "[Y/N]! Mabel! I captured something! This is gonna fucking blow those tourists away!!" The creature inside the bag grabs Dipper's arm and Dipper punches it repeatably, the creature finally lets go of him.

Mabel: "Marvelous work, valued employees!"

She then gasps.

Mabel: "Who's that? Is it Questiony the Question Mark?" She said as she glanced at a porta-potty.

Soos: "Uh, I'm starting to have second thoughts about this, Mabel. I keep forgetting my lines. And this costume is more um......"

He steps out from behind the porta-potty, showing he only has his foam Question mark and underwear on.

[Y/N]: "Ew..." He quietly muttered and Dipper grimaced.

Soos: "... revealing than I expected...?"

Mabel: "Soos, you wanted this, and you will see through it, got it? Anything is possible when you put your mind to it,?and I will not be having my employees second guess things." She threatened while looking Soos dead in the eye

Mabel: "Imaginize it! This will get us as much money as we need!"

Soos: "... but I--"

Mabel shushed Soos and put a finger to his lips.

Mabel: "Ssshssssshshsshsssh..." She rubs her finger around Soos' face.

Mabel: "Believe in yourself, and bring in that sweet sweet moolah, or else..." She told him and walked away.

Soos: "... bu-but I...! So-So cold..."

♦️{Mabel's POV}

I entered the Mystery Shack and of course enter the gift shop to check on of my other fellow employees.

Mabel: "How's my favorite Wendy?" I ask.

A can of soda falls on the ground and I look up to see Lee, Nate, Tambry, Thompson and Wendy wrecking the gift shop while kicking around a shrunken head.

Wendy: "Keep it going!"

I then see Billy holding up a box.

Billy: "Oh, what's this?" He wondered and soon gets hit in the face with the shrunken head and begins to cry.

A woman, which I assume to be Billy's Mom, comes in and rushes to her son.

Billy's Mom: "Billy! Your face, it's ruined!"

Mabel: "I'm so sorry, but we are not responsible for any damages done to your property." I apologized and open my hand towards the woman for to hand over some cash.

Billy's Mom: "Ugh! As if I would waste anymore money!" She says before storming off.

Mabel: "Hey!! If you don't pay up, you're officially blacklisted from the Mystery Shack!" I yell at the woman as she leaves.

Mabel: "Wendy, you got a lot of cleaning up to do. Please." I beg and poke the 'please' sticker on the cash register.

Wendy: "Whoa, all this rule stuff's starting to make you sound like Stan."

Mabel: "What?! No! I'm nothing like Stan! Now you'll have to clean up first before I let you go."

Wendy: "What?! Why?

Mabel: "With full pay if you do so." She offered.

Wendy: "Can I have a full day off?

Mabel: "If you get to cleaning, I'll consider it." I say and Wendy gives a thumbs up and gets to cleaning immediately.

Mabel: "Mabel Pines, you are the best boss ever." I pat myself.

♦️{Stan's POV}

Rich: "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to CASH WHEEL!"

As Rich, the host, goes through the names of the unimportant people, I didn't pay much attention until my name was brought up.

Stan: "I'M STAN, STAN PINES!" I laugh loudly.

Stan: "Did we-- did we already do me? Hello, I'm Stan."

Rich then laughs.

Rich: "Okay, It's going to be a long night, folks."

The Cash Wheel Audience laughed.

Rich: "It's time to solve--" He was cut off by me laughing.

Cash Wheel Host: "It's uh, time to solve that puzzle! Carla!" He called out.

Carla: "Yes, Rich?"

Stan: "Are there any 'S'es?"

Rich: "Actually, it's not your turn yet."

Two 'S'es appear on the first slot and the last slot of the Cash Wheel board."

Stan: "I'm ready to solve!"

Rich: "No, the game hasn't started--"

Stan: "Is it 'shut your the fuck up'?" I guessed.

The answer appears on the board appears as the audience claps.

Rich: "Well played..."

Stan: "Cash shower, cash shower, cash shower!" I chanted as I span the wheel.
The wheel lands on Cash shower.

Rich: "Cash shower!"

Stan: "Yes! Doodle do......" I hum as I start undressing.

Host: "Mr. Pines? No! You don't need to take your clothes off! Nope!" He said and goes in front of camera.

Host: "Go to commercial! Go to commercial!"

♦️{[Y/N]'s POV}

As PT was presenting his exhibit to two humans in a romantic relationship, I was busy on a strike on throwing people out people and banning them from the Shack.

[Y/N]: "... and I think that's the last of them." I said as I tossed a little boy on the pile of other tourists outside the Shack.

I dusted my hands and saw an ambulance come up.

[Y/N]: "Huh ? The fuck?"

❌timeskip❌
{Mystery Shack}

The ambulance took the scarred couple with strang glowing eyes and drove away.

Dipper: "Thanks again for visiting!" He waved and sighed.

We thead back head back in the Mystery Shack and spot Ss at the cash register.

Dipper: "Well, I just made two people go insane. How about you guys?"

[Y/N]: "Meh, I got bored of banning motherfuckers from the Shack, so I started banning random people!"

Mabel: "Urgh, I'm so tired. I gave Wendy the day off so I had to do her job."

Dipper: "Well, maybe you need to start being a little bit tougher around here."

Mabel: "I think you're right! Time to toughen up with Wendy!"

Soon after, we hear a gremloblin roar and see one break through the wall. Tourists scream and run out of the Shack.

While PT and Ss hid behind a counter, I threw a tourist out the window and went to go wrestled the gremloblin.

♦️{Mabel's POV}

Dipper: "What? How did he get out of his locked cage!?"

Mabel: "Well......" I started.

♦️Flashback to gremloblin in the cage.

The gremloblin looked up at a key and Mabel taped on the ceiling for him to help her out around the Shack.

♦️Flashback ends.

Dipper: "YOU GAVE HIM WORK TO DO?!"

Mabel: "He's an employee, so he has to do something else other then just being an attraction." I reasoned.

Dipper: "We've got to help [Y/N] and round him up.Where's Soos."

Mabel: "He was stressed out because he said something about me being so tough on him to continue work, so I let him take a break."

❌timeskip❌
{Mystery Shack}

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

The gremloblin roars and throws [Y/N] towards where the twins were and also throws  a Mayan calendar in his face.

Dipper quickly grabs [Y/N], runs past the monster and hid in the living room with Mabel.

The gremloblin then starts putting stickers on his face.

Dipper: "You okay [Y/N]?" He asked.

[Y/N]: "Of course I am!" He reassures. Drenched in his own blood and wounded with serious injuries that didn't seem to bother him.

Mabel: "What do we do? He's awarding himself stickers that he didn't even earn!"

Dipper quickly grabs the Journal and opens it.

Dipper: "Uh, got it! When fighting a gremloblin, use water......"

Mabel splashes a cup of water in the creature's face and it roars at her.

Dipper: "...only as a last resort as water will make him much much scarier! THE FUCK! What bitch fucking motherfucker writes shitty sentences like that!?"

The gremloblin roars and grows a bunch of spikes on his spine. A cuckoo clock chimes and he breathes fire on it.

Dipper: "Don't worry, he's gotta leave eventually!"

+++

I'd say my English isn't so bad right? Because it was never my native language to begin with.
(• ε •)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.6K 303 8
"𝒮𝒾𝓍 𝒻ℯℯ𝓉 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓊𝓅ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝓉𝓇ℴ𝓃𝑔,𝒲ℯ'𝒹 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝑔ℯ𝓉 𝒶𝓁ℴ𝓃𝑔,𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉" ___ Percy Jackson and the Ol...
42.6K 1.2K 9
M/n was the twin brother of Kai but people could always tell them apart by M/n always having a smile and Kai straight faced. M/n always felt bad for...
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
36.1K 1.1K 30
[This Book will be in constant editing] Back when Garmadon wasn't evil just yet, He summons a spirit guardian to look after his only son named Lloyd...