Angel of Chaos (ONE PIECE X M...

By Zorodefender

Y/N has spent his entire life running from the navy and trying to survive in the world. After the roanoke inc... More

y/n character info
y/n character info pt2
y/n character info pt3
Meeting Luffy
Buggy
Sukuna
quick question
the going merry
Mihawk
zoro vs mihawk
let's save nami.
Sukuna and his mind games.
loguetown
loguetown part two
three dangerous kids.
To the Grand Line!
The Roanoke incident.
Mihawk and Sukuna.
Laboon
Zoro and Y/N vs Baroque Works
Miss All Sunday.
Y/N vs Luffy.
Drum Island.
Chopper.
The New Nakama and some weird feelings.
Alabasta + Ace
the journey to yuba: Ace joins the mugiwaras.
The Green City.
Rainbase: The Mugiwaras meet Crocodile.
Y/N vs Crocodile: Y/N gets a scar on his face.
Luffy is buried: Miss All Sunday helps Y/N.
Y/N and Luffy arrive in Alubarna: Crocodile plants a bomb in the city.
Y/N and Luffy vs Crocodile: the final round.
Zoro disrespects Sukuna.
Goodbye Vivi + Hello Nico Robin
the journey to sky island begins.
Mock Town: Sukuna almost attacks Zoro.
Jaya Island.
Luffy vs Bellamy / Y/N meets Doflamingo.
Heaven's Gate.
Upper Yard: the pirates faces God's punishment.
Ordeal of Balls: Y/N gets mad at Sanji.
Terror Zone: The search for Gold and Sukuna's Origin.
Survival Game: Devil's Children vs Yama
Fairy Vearth: The five survivors vs Enel.
Battle in the sky: Demon vs God
The Final Battle: Luffy Rings the Golden Bell.
Farewell Skypiea
Ocean's Dreams: Zoro vs Straw Hats.
the Ice admiral: Sukuna threatens the pirates.
Water 7: Aokiji's advice and tensions arise between the pirates.
Water 7: The Water City and Robin's disappearance.
Water 7: The truth about the Going Merry.
Water 7: Straw Hats pirates vs Franky's Family
Water 7: Usopp leaves the Crew.
Water 7: Luffy vs Usopp.
Water 7: Luffy and Y/N meets Franky.
Water 7: Robin's true intentions.
Water 7: the CP9 reveals themselves.
Water 7: the pirates plan to save Robin.
Enies Lobby: Rocketman and Glimpses of the Past.
Enies Lobby: Aqua Laguna and Y/N's mysterious friend.
Enies Lobby: a deal with Sukuna.
Enies Lobby: Luffy and Y/N vs Blueno.
Enies Lobby: I want to Live!
Enies Lobby: Y/N and Sukuna vs Megumi.
Enies Lobby: An unexpected ally?
Enies Lobby: Y/N, Luffy and Franky vs Lucci.
Enies Lobby: Robin is rescued and Megumi betrays his commander.
Enies Lobby: the Buster Call arrives at Judiciary Island.
Enies Lobby: The Final battle Begins.
To the Sea: the last nakama arrives to help the Mugiwaras.
Goodbye Going Merry: the funeral of the precious ship of the Mugiwaras.
Family Drama: Y/N's father and Luffy's grandfather are haunting them.
The Bloodline: Luffy's father is revealed.
Respect your Captain: Zoro's Speech and The New Bounties of the Pirates.
Goodbye Water Seven: Usopp returns to the crew.
Thriller Bark: a skeleton that can talk?
Thriller Bark: welcome to the Ghost Island.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Zombies.
Thriller Bark: Luffy and Y/N are captured.
Thriller Bark: the giant zombie oars has woken up.
thriller bark: Laboon and Brook are friends?
Updates are coming.
Thriller Bark: Y/N vs Mahito.
Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Oars.

Thousand Sunny: Franky joins the crew.

1.5K 63 57
By Zorodefender

The Franky Family kneels before Luffy begging him to take him aboard his ship, even if it takes Luffy to force him, they even mentioned Franky's parents were pirates, it is something that is in the cyborg's blood and that he will be safe with the Straw Hats.

Luffy: come on, you guys don't have to beg. - the captain smiles. - i already decided i was gonna make him my shipwright. - he reveals making the franky family gasp.

Zambai: you mean it?! and the rest of you are okay with that, too?! - he asks wanting to know what the rest of the crew thinks about Franky joining them.

Y/N: I liked the idea, Franky is so badass! having him as our new nakama is going to be amazing! - he says with his eyes shining. - as long as he doesn't call me Luffy's pet or Demon Brat...

Sanji: my face... - the cook keeps crying about the ugly picture the government used on his wanted poster.

Chopper: uh... - the doctor is still slack-jawed that he has the lowest bounty of the crew.

Nami: ugh, i don't care anymore...

Robin: of course, i like Franky.

Zoro: well, there you have it.

Zambai: ah! thank you! - he gets happy to see the straw hats accepting franky without any hard feelings. - now that they've agreed, it's time to move! c'mon! you know what we gotta do! - he turns to the rest of the Franky Family and they run to go get their leader.

the mugiwaras go back inside to get the rest of the bags, although they had enjoyed spending the last few days resting in Water Seven, it was time to leave and say goodbye to the friends they had made.

Y/N: I hope Iceburg-san doesn't get mad that I accidentally blew up the basement. - he murmurs adjusting his backpack. - in my defense i saw a scary spider down there!

Zoro: he's probably glad you're gone, one more day here and you'd blow up the whole house. - he mutters pointing to what's left of the bathroom. - you also blew up the bathroom with your powers.

Y/N: because i hate bugs! - the pink haired boy defends himself after blowing up an entire bathroom just because he saw a cockroach.

Zoro: by the way, just to make sure, are we all on the same page about Usopp? - the swordsman asks and they nod.

Luffy: yeah, Zoro, I was thinking about what you said and you're right, the decision is in Usopp's hands.

Zoro: this is about doing what's right.

Luffy: i know, let's move. - he looks at the depressed Sanji. - you've been sad for long enough, Sanji!

Sanji: SHUT UP! why's mine the only one with a drawing?!

Luffy: who cares about the picture?! you've got a bounty!

Sanji: who is this, huh?! cause it's not me! - he points to the ugly drawing of his face with tears running down his cheeks.

Zoro: i thought it was a photo 'til you said something... - he teases making Sanji even angrier.

Sanji: all the women in the world will laugh at me... - Sanji throws himself to the ground doing a whole scene of drama.

Y/N: women already laugh at you anyway, Sanji-kun. - he chuckled. - it's not an weird poster that's going to change that.

Sanji: even y/n-san is making fun of me...

Zoro: that's my boy.

Nami: uh! that guy lied to me, he said he was a reporter for the local paper... - the redhead grumbles after being tricked by a government photographer. - having a bounty kind of stinks, but on the upside, the picture turned out pretty cute.

Chopper: i fought like a true man back there! i'm a pirate just like all the rest of you! and what do they mean by pet?! I'm a doctor, darn it! am i really only worth 50 berries?!

Luffy: well, try harder then!

they hear the square sisters calling to them from outside, telling them it's time to leave and meet the ship that will take them to their new adventures.

Luffy: well, hope we're not forgetting anything! let's go! Once we get Franky and our new ship, we're outta here! - the captain says getting excited.

Chopper: Luffy, Sanji's not moving anymore. - the doctor points to the cook lying motionless on the floor and crying dramatically.

Zoro: guess we'll have to find a new cook. - the swordsman shrugged not caring about Sanji's drama.

Y/N: nah, I would never let Sanji-kun leave. - the pink haired boy picked up Sanji putting him over his shoulder. - now we can all go, you silly cook.

Sanji: y/n-san... - the cook blushes dropping his cigarrette as Y/N carries him. - so it really works, if i act like a loser he will feel sorry for me and give me attention! - he sticks out his tongue teasing Zoro who shoots him a death glare.

Chimney: please, Demon Guy, can't you stay a little longer? - the little girl whimpers not wanting her new pirate friends to go away.

Y/N: I would love to stay longer, Chimney, but I have to go live more adventures with my friends. - he caresses her hair. - but that doesn't mean I'm going to forget about you and Gonbe, okay?

Chimney: when I grow up I want to kill people like you! you are my biggest inspiration, Demon Guy! - the little girl says with her eyes shining.

Y/N: what a psycho little girl... - he gets nervous. - try to focus only on studying and making your grandma happy, promise me? - he suggests making Chimney frown.

after they say goodbye to Granny Kokoro, Chimney and Gonbe, the straw hats head to scrap island where their new ship is waiting for them, Luffy can barely contain his excitement, urging the rest of the crew to move faster.

Iceburg, Paulie and the rest were resting after working hard to build the ship, then Luffy's voice woke them up.

Iceburg: they're here. - the mayor wakes up from his nap and gets up to show the pirates their new ship.

Luffy: oh, i see something big! Hey, Franky! we're ready for our ship now! - he spots the huge ship who still covered with a curtain so as not to spoil the surprise. - oh, hey ice pops! what's up?

Y/N: we can't wait to see the new ship, Iceburg san! - he runs alongside Luffy and with the others right behind them.  

Iceburg: good to see you guys. - the mayor welcomes them with a friendly smile on his face.

Luffy: yeah, you too, where's Franky? - the captain asks looking around looking for the cyborg.

Iceburg: unfortunaly, Franky can't be here at the moment, but the ship is indeed complete, shall we take a look? - he walks towards the ship while the straw hats wait getting more and more excited and curious.

Y/N: please, show us! Iceburg-san! - he jumps excitedly knocking Sanji off his shoulders like a sack of potatoes.

Iceburg: i think you're going to be impressed, i was floored simply looking at the blueprints, this ship can sail any sea, it may take you to the end of The Grand Line after all.

Luffy: just let me see it already!

Y/N: I can't deal with all this mystery anymore!

Chopper: hurry!

Iceburg: there's a message that Franky asked me to pass on to you, straw hat. - the mayor grabs the curtain, ready to pull back and show them. - he said that if you're going to be the King of pirates someday...then your ship should be the King of Beasts!!

Iceburg finally reveals the design of the new ship that the Straw Hats will use on their new journey across the seas, the pirates are left jaw-dropping and wide-eyed at the beauty of their new ship.

Y/N: this is literally the coolest ship I have ever seen in my entire life! - he says with his eyes shining and excited to see the ship from the inside.

Luffy: it's so big and super cool!! - the captain screams in disbelief about how cool his new ship is, he started his journey with just one barrel and now he has a huge ship right in front of him. - it looks ready to break stuff!!

Chopper: ahh!! and it's really free?!!

Zoro: uhh, it's gotta be twice as big as merry.

Nami: wait, is the sail a sloop? It's huge!

Sanji: show me the kitchen, hurry! I wanna see! 

Robin: i love the figurehead, what kind of flower is it supposed to be? - she asks Iceburg in doubt if the figurehead is a flower or a lion's head.

Iceburg: mwell..., i think Franky intended it to be a lion.

the Straw Hats waste no time getting on board to explore their new ship, being impressed with all that the new ship built by Franky can offer them.

Their new ship is a brigantine, a highly versatile type of ship that relies on the skills of its navigator, the ship has a lawn on her deck, complete with a swing and a slide, as well as an observation tower for a crow's nest. The huge masts give the ship extreme maneuverability.

The ship holds sixteen cannons: seven traditional cannons on each side of the ship and two specialized air cannons—the Gaon Cannon in the figurehead and the Coup de Burst cannon astern. 

The figurehead of the Thousand Sunny is a large lion face with two crossbones behind it in the manner of a Jolly Roger, the mouth of the figurehead can open in order to reveal the Gaon Cannon for frontal attacks, and the lion's mane can rotate like a propeller to move the ship backwards if needed.

The men's quarters are located on the first floor of the fore of the ship, while the women's quarters are located above them on the second floor.

the kitchen, dining room and sick bay are located on the second floor near the stern of the ship, the combined kitchen and dining room of the ship resembles a restaurant, with the two areas separated by a bar, the kitchen has a professional setup and cooking equipment.

Franky also created a safety system to prevent Y/N's destructive powers from blowing up the entire ship.

unlike the Going Merry, the Thousand Sunny has a sick bay. It can be accessed from both the dining room and the outside of the ship.

On top of the foremast is the crow's nest, It is a dome-shaped hut with several windows on its perimeter, It can be entered by climbing up the ropes surrounding the mast and then climbing a ladder up through a hole in the nest's metal floor.

It contains some advanced telescopic equipment and a microphone who is connected to a loudspeaker located below the crow's nest to the rear, enabling anyone inside to quickly relay news to the crew below, the crow's nest can also function as a gym.

the new ship also features an Aquarium Bar, a Survey Room, Library, a Soldier Dock System and a lot more.

Luffy: my new ship is awesome! and the deck has a lawn! It'so soft! - the captain says as he rolls on the lawn with Chopper.

Chopper: there's a slide!!

Robin: it might be nice to do some gardening up here.

Zoro: good for a nap too.

Y/N: the crow nest looks amazing! - he flies there and starts exploring the crow nest. - this tower is so tall, i can see the whole city from up here! wait... - he got an idea. - i think i finally found something for me to do, i'll be the crew watcher! no enemy ship or new island will pass unnoticed by me! - the king of curses says excited about his new role in the crew.

Zoro: there's a whole gym here too. - the swordsman enters with an excited smile. - you know that with this assignment you're going to have to stay up all night, right, Y/N?

Y/N: it's not like Sukuna let me sleep in peace, I'm already used to going long periods without sleep. - he says. - we can spend a lot of time together here. - he suggests to Zoro who excitedly nods his head.

- ENEMY SHIP! ENEMY SHIP! - Y/N took the microphone and broadcast his voice throughout the ship scaring the rest of the crew who got into a fighting position.

Luffy: the navy is already here?! I don't believe it! bring it on! I'm going to kick everybody's ass! - the captain clenches his fists.

Sanji: i'll protect you Nami-Swam and Robin-chan!

Y/N: wait! guys! there are no enemies around, i'm just trying out my new job on the crew, you guys reacted pretty quickly, congrats! - he chuckled and his friends sigh with relief and went back to exploring. - I'm already having fun with this task. - he turned off the microphone and Zoro shakes his head.

Y/N then went to explore more about the ship and entered the kitchen, being amazed at how it looks like a restaurant, he found Sanji twirling around talking about how it was his dream kitchen, the fridge even had a lock, to prevent someone like Luffy from stealing all the food and leaving the rest of the crew to starve.

Sanji: oh, y/n-san? I didn't see you here. - the cook notices his presence and blushes slightly. - so...what do you think of the new kitchen? I will prepare many delicious foods for you, my sweetheart! as my old man used to say, the prettier the kitchen, the tastier the food will be! - the blonde laughed remembering his father, Zeff.

Y/N: I'm glad you like your new kitchen Sanji-kun! - he sits on the counter facing the blonde. - this place feels like a true fine dining restaurant, Franky is really a very talented shipwright.

Sanji: yeah... - the blonde approaches Y/N and takes courage, pulling him into a warm kiss, with his tongue running through his mouth in a sweet and delicate way, it was like he hadn't felt the pink haired boy's soft lips in years.

Y/N: w-why you're kissing me now, Sanji? - he asks catching his breath after Sanji ends the kiss with a sweet peck.

Sanji: there is a superstition among cooks. - the cook explains, licking his lips still trying to taste the pink haired boy. - they say you can't debut a new kitchen without kissing your loved one, y/n-san. - Sanji explains with a soft smile on his lips causing Y/N to raise an eyebrow.

Y/N: that's cute but... - he pulls Sanji by his tie with a teasing smile and approaching their faces. - is that true or did you just make that up as an excuse to kiss me? tell me... - he asks tightening his grip on Sanji's tie making the blonde almost lose his breath.

Sanji: it's t-true...y/n-san...I would never lied to you like that...argh! - he whispers feeling the tie tighten around his neck, almost making him lose his breath, while Y/N looks at him with a sadistic grin, enjoying being in control of the situation.

Y/N: well, then i believe you, I know that my sweet and beloved sanji-kun would never try to take advantage of me. - he chuckled letting go of his tie making Sanji fall to the ground, who tries to catch his breath. - if you want a kiss all you have to do is ask! - he returned with his cheerful boy aura as he place a kiss on his cheek and left the kitchen to explore the rest of the ship, leaving Sanji wide-eyed.

Sanji: man...i love this boy... - the cook mutters feeling pathetic for being turned on by letting Y/N treat him that way, he lights a cigarette to try to calm himself down and wait for the volume inside his pants to return to normal.

after exploring around the new ship, the mugiwaras want to see Franky and thank him for his work, and also take him on as the new member of the straw hat pirates.

Luffy: hey ice pops! - he calls him. - this is cool and all but where did Franky go? we gotta thank him for this.

Y/N: YUP! this ship is so cool and so big, he's really the best.  - he walks next to Luffy. - we also want him to join our crew.

Iceburg: i'm sorry but it would appear that he doesn't want to see you guys. - the mayor says while crossing his arms. - straw hat, you were going to invite Franky to be your shipwright, weren't you?

Luffy: yep, woudn't have it any other way, besides, this is his ship after all, he has to come with us. - he nods confirming.

Iceburg: then that might be your problem.

Luffy: y'mean he doesn't wanna join us? - the captain asks tilting his head.

Y/N: he has his family here in Water Seven, Luffy. - the pink haired boy says. - I guess he doesn't want to leave them all behind, even though the Franky Family wants him to come with us.

Iceburg: you're right. - he says. - Franky knows that if Straw Hat asks him to join the crew, he won't be able to refuse, that's why he's hiding right now..mwell...what i'm saying, is that he wants to join you in his heart, of course, you could probably see that for yourself, looking at all the love and care he put into building this ship.

Y/N: yeah... - he smiled slightly scanning the ship with his eyes, seeing how Franky built the ship with all the affection he feels for his new friends. - he made sure this was the perfect ship for us.

Iceburg: i agree, and he's quite fond of your crew, so please don't blame yourself for this. - he explains as Luffy listens intently. - but he believes it's his duty to stay on this island, his bond has become the chain that binds him.

Luffy: yeah?

Iceburg: yes, though if you ask me, i think he's being needlessly stubborn over nothing...still, that's how he feels, so trying to reason with him would be a waste of time. - he is about to ask the captain for something. - if you really want him with you, then your only choice is to use force! since he's not willing to break that chain, you'll have to do it for him!

Y/N: use force? this is so wrong. - he shakes his head crossing his arms. - iceburg-san, what do you think we are?  crazy pirates who go around kidnapping people?!

Luffy: I would never do something like that, Franky was so nice to us...I would never kidnap someone.

Zoro: you two literally tried to kidnap that CP9 guy days ago!! - the swordsman growls at Luffy and Y/N. - dumbasses!!

Luffy: well, i guess i can give it a shot. - the captain changes his mind and a mischievous smile appears on his face. - guys, we're bringing Franky with us! let's go! - he says as Zoro and Y/N wave ready to help him get Franky.

~Mini-Timeskip~

Franky's gang meets their leader at Franky House, confronting him for not meeting with the Straw Hats, the cyborg says that he already did what he was supposed to do and now he will focus on rebuilding their house, stating that his underlings would not survive without him.

Zambai tells him that he cannot stay on the island any longer as he is now a wanted man by the government, however Franky continues to insist that he should stay at Water Seven.

he wants to stay on Water Seven, but also wants to go with the Straw Hats, and he knows he will say yes to Luffy if Luffy asks him to join, so he is hiding. However, the Franky Family wants him to join Luffy, so they takes his swim briefs, this results in a half-naked Franky chasing them to get his underwear back.

Franky's gang run for their lives, causing chaos across the city, determined to deliver Franky's underwear to Luffy, the poor citizens watch wide-eyed as the angry naked cyborg chases his gang.

Franky: hey! give me back my swimming trunks, you bastards! - the cyborg grumbles. - i'll kick your ass naked if i have to! Strong Right! - he throws his fist knocking several members of the Franky Family through the air.

the whole street became a battleground between Franky and his gang, the cyborg drops man after man to retrieve his trunks, until the last of them throws his trunks to Luffy.

Franky: don't you dare! - he widens his eyes when he sees the captain taking his swimming trunks. - mugiwara!!

Luffy: let's see where they go next! - he ran off across the rooftops with Franky chasing him.

Franky: you little turd! come back here!  - he growls as he runs after the captain. - so, how'd you like the ship? - he asks him.

Luffy: it's awesome! - he laughs. - in fact, i think it's the coolest ship i've ever seen, thanks a lot!

Franky: damn straigh it's awesome! - he smirks. - it was made from my super blueprints after all! I included all of your requests, and hooked it up with my one-of-a-kind soldier dock system! have you had the chance to try it?

Luffy: sorry, but noy yet! - he jumps from roof to roof with Franky's trunks in hand.

Franky: well, just you wait, cause it's gonna blow you away! - he continues to tell Luffy about the cool things on the new ship, making the captain more excited, while the citizens around him are terrified to see Franky running naked through the streets. - just like a promised, it's the best damn ship that a man can build, a ship of dreams for both of us! now give me back my briefs, or i'll blow you to smithereens!

the cyborg aims his gun at the captain and fires, blasting Luffy through the air.

Luffy: Ahhh!! Chopper! - the captain throws Franky's swimming trunks to the doctor who caught it with his mouth in the air.

Chopper: got it! - the reindeer ran off with Franky chasing him, the two run towards Sanji, Zoro and Y/N who are waiting for them with a whole cannon.

- Get In! - the cook and the swordsman grab Franky on either side and throw him towards the cannon.

Franky: huh?! what?! - the cyborg widens his eyes as Zoro and Sanji joining forces. - wait! wait! don't do this! - he squirms trying to get out of the cannon.

Sanji: do you want to do the honors, my sweetheart? - the cook smirked as the pink haired boy sits cross legged on top of the cannon.

Y/N: of course. - he generated a spark of fire with his powers. - next stop, scrap island! - he prepares to light the cannon and send Franky flying, with a mischievous smile on his face.

Franky: wait! Demon Bro! I thought we were friends! you brat! - he growls as Y/N ignores his pleas.

Y/N: don't take it personally, Franky, get ready to fly! - he lit the cannon and sent the blue-haired cyborg flying through the sky towards Scrap Island.

Sanji: y/n-san is so cute when he's blowing people up! - the blonde twirls with heart in his eyes. - please, me next! I would be honored if you threw me through the air, y/n-san.

Zoro: well, if you want to get blown up then i'll give you a little help, bon voyage. - Zoro threw Sanji into the cannon and sent him flying as well, while Y/N just watches with his jaw dropped to the floor. - try not to die, curly-brow! - Zoro waved at Sanji with a grin on his lips.

Y/N: oh no! poor Sanji-Kun, damn you, Zoro! - he growls throwing a death glare at Zoro who walks away being unbothered with his signature serious expression. - i need to see if they didn't die... - he mutters and flies off to Scrap Island to check if Franky and Sanji are okay.

Sanji: you shitty moss-head!! - he mumbles cursing Zoro with every offensive name that crosses his mind. - you'll pay for this! - he screams as he prays that he survives the fall.

~Scrap Island~

after being thrown through the air, Franky ended up falling on scrap island, even Iceburg, Kokoro and the others are shocked to see him naked, Franky gets up facing the ship he built and sees Luffy standing up raising his arm, with his underwear in hand.

Luffy: Franky! - he calls him. - thanks, the ship is great! just like you said, it's the best! we'll take good care of it!

Franky: eh, yeah, i had fun with you guys. - he laughs lightly. - have a safe trip!

Luffy: oh, i hate to break it to you but if you want your undies back, then you're gonna have to join my crew! - the captain calls out to him and Franky grits his teeth, wanting to get on board and join the new adventures, but at the same time he doesn't want to leave his life on Water Seven behind.

Y/N: come on, Franky, join us! - he landed next to Luffy and putting Sanji down gently, luckily he managed to catch him before he hit the ground.

Franky: gimme my briefs, straw hat! - he begs glaring at Luffy.

Luffy: sure, join my crew then. - he tightens his grip on Franky's trunks not wanting to give it back to him.

Franky: are you stupid?! I'm not gonna be a pirate! you know what? you can keep those briefs, brother. - the cyborg strikes his signature pose, leaving the citizens with their jaws dropping with his indecency. - ow! you woudn't ask a lion to put on underwear, so why a man?

Y/N: what?! so you prefer to walk around naked? you indecent! - he groans clenching his fists.

Luffy: I was a fool! his determination is too great! he's a true man! a hero! - the captain screams with his jaw dropped.

Nami: c'mon! - the redhead growls slapping Luffy on the head. - he's obviously just a pervert!

Robin: it might get a little rough, but shall i lend...a hand? - the archeologist asks having an idea to bring Franky on board, making her friends confused with what she is planning.

Luffy: actually, ice pops said before, if we want Franky to join, we're gonna have to use force to get our way. - he scratches the back of his head. - but what are you planning, Robin?

Robin: Dois Fleur. - she turns to Franky, sprouting two hands next to his intimate area, the cyborg raises a confused eyebrow. - Grab. - she grabs Franky's balls and squeezes as if they were just two tangerines, making the cyborg scream in pain, Luffy, Y/N and the others are wide-eyed in shock at Robin's attitude.

Y/N: Robin?! Oh my god! - he screams gritting his teeth feeling sorry for Franky. - his balls will turn to juice like that!

Luffy: you grabbed them! ouch! - the captain shouted with his eyes wide. - Franky is in a lot of pain! oh man!

Chopper: you're gonna crush them Robin! don't do it!!

Nami: i know he's a pervert...but gosh...

Sanji: damn it! I wish I was in Franky's shoes! - the blonde grumbles letting his cigarette fall to the floor.

Kiwi: she'll tear 'em off!!

Mozu: she's gonna crush 'em to bits!

- Like Little Tangerines!! - the square sisters scream in terror seeing Franky tortured like this.

Y/N: and the fact that Robin feels everything she touches with her extra hands, that means... - his jaw dropped. - she's basically feeling Franky's balls!

Franky keeps screaming, the whole town could hear his agonized screams, he barely had the strength to walk anymore and he fell to the ground whimpering in pain.

Luffy: hey, Robin! - he calls her. - i still want him to be a man when he join us! lay off!!

Chopper: just look at him hurts!

Robin: everyone knows pirates won't give up on treasure once they've they set their sights on it. - she speaks with an amused expression. - and now that we have this one in our palms, so to speak, i won't let go without a fight.

Franky: c'mon, i already told you... - he says with a pained tone. - i coudn't leave this island even if i wanted to! - he grunts in pain as Robin squeezes his balls once more. - i appreciate the offer, really, but it just ain't in the cards for me...sailing the seas would be great and all, but there's still a lot of stuff i have left to take care of here, that's why i gave the ship to you...i quit being a shipwright a long time ago, and i'm not going back! this is the last ship i'm building for the rest of my life, i only had one goal as a shipwright, and now i've fulfilled it, I made the ship of my dreams.

Iceburg: that's a lie, Franky! - the mayor confronts him. - you can say what you like, but i know the truth, this isn't the ship of dreams that you talked about before.

Franky remembers his past and the incident where tom was taken away, he still feels guilty for everything that happened, and how much he spent the last few years trying to redeem himself from those events, but in a long conversation with Iceburg, the mayor tells him that he must forgive himself and move on.

the Franky family also appears, delivering the luggage to their leader, saying that all they want is to see him happy, the cyborg gets emotional and starts crying, he loves each one of them and being away from his family was painful for him.

Y/N: they're so loyal to him. - he smiled seeing the Franky family crying as they said goodbye to their leader.

Luffy: hey, Robin! - he calls her. - now you're going too far! Franky will spend the rest of his life without his balls! - he grumbles seeing Franky crying dramatically.

Franky: i thought they were tangerines! - he keeps whimpering on the floor. - damn it, stop it, Nico Robin! You i'll pay for this! It hurts so much! I can' t stop crying!

Luffy: Robin!... huh? - he is confused seeing that she has already released his balls. - wait, you're not doing anything?

Robin: i only did it one time, he's just being a big baby. - she chuckled. - how convenient, now he has an excuse to cry all he wants.

they finally realize that Franky is just using this pain to hide the outpouring of emotion he feels as everyone tries to convince him to go with the Straw Hats.

Franky: it hurts! Oh, the pain! I can't stop crying! - everyone watches him dramatically roll across the floor, he hears his family screaming about how much they love him and how grateful they are for everything he has done for them.

the emotional moment is cut short when they spot Zoro running towards them with a worried expression on his face.

Luffy: huh, Zoro? what's going on?

Zoro: i got bad news, Luffy! - the swordsman screams running towards the ship. - that stupid grandpa of yours came back for us! and this time he didn't come to another silly family gathering! he's got a whole bunch of marines on the other side of the island getting ready to hunt us down and take us out.

Y/N: yep, we're screwed. -  he sighs knowing how strong Garp is. - that man is about to kill us.

Luffy: what?! why?! i thought he said he was leaving!

Zoro: stop asking questions and set sail! - he screams and spots Franky sitting naked on the floor. - damn it, Franky! put your underwear on already! - he grumbles climbing aboard the ship.

with the news that Garp was back to capture the pirates, it was now or never for Franky to join the straw hat pirates and sail alongside them.

Luffy: catch! - he threw Franky's trunks back at him. - well, come on, get on my ship! Captain's orders!

Franky: "your" ship already, huh? - the cyborg smirked adjusting his glasses. - an amateur like you will probably sink her in less than a week, you got the finest vessel on the sea, and no shipwright? that's a real pity...for the ship, i mean, what can i say? you don't leave me much choice! i gotta take care of my masterpiece, after all! so set sail, this crew will get more super because Frrrrranky is joining the crew!!!

Franky officially accepts to be the new member of the Straw Hat Pirates as their shipwright, while Luffy, Y/N and the others jump in happiness over their new nakama, the cyborg overhears his family wishing him the best of luck on his new journey and he responds by saying that he will supeeer miss them all.

Continue....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 16.5K 48
COMPLETED ✅ I hope you readers enjoy my cringe shit writing☺️ Please check out my other stories! I'm hoping to have some new stories out soon🤯 [upd...
4.1K 150 31
〖Roronoa Zoro x Self-Insert OC (Slight!Sanji x Self-Insert OC) || One Piece〗 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ [In which a dumbass guy named Isaac gets himself...
799K 17.3K 164
"The world. What a glorious place! Seek freedom, and it will lie stretched out before your eyes... if the endless dream guides your restless spirit...
433K 11.1K 75
Lol, me? Continuing any of the stories I have going? Unlikely. Me starting a new collection of oneshots? Yeah, whoops. Anyways I'm not super far into...