Trust me, Professor (Severus...

By potionsinthedark

A story where Professor Snape's life gets entangled with a girl who is unbothered by his cold persona. Leoni... More

Author's note
1 • Burning Tobacco
2 • Boat House
3 • The Innocence
4 • Muggle Studies
5 • Just Friends
7 • Our Secret
8 • The Dark
9 • Porcelain Doll
10 • The ABC's
11 • The Bitch
12 • Dragon Pox
13 • Touch Me
14 • Purple Potions
15 • Unpredictable Meetings
16 • Self-Restraint
17 • High Heels
18 • So Heartless
19 • One Night
20 • Blue Bird
21 • Good Boy
22 • Brick Wall
23 • Tea Cup
24 • Glow Worms
25 • Yellow Scarf
26 • New Year
27 • Snow White
28 • Fool's Paradise
29 • Devoted Lover
30 • Losing Touch
31 • Nothing Else

6 • Forbidden Fruit

1.6K 45 47
By potionsinthedark

Smut ahead

**

So he had accepted.

It took me into the next phase, the one involving how do we even begin? And it seemed like he struggled with the same as we had not as much as glanced at each other since then. And it had been three days. However, I knew the choice was mine. He couldn't possibly be the one to initiate anything, despite my obvious advances. Solely because of his position. I knew that. He knew that.

Well, not only that. He seemed too insecure. Or perhaps that was just how he preferred it. OR.. maybe he was testing me?

It didn't matter. I had decided it was about time to do something. So instead of waiting around, hoping I'd bump into him or catch him somewhere alone — I went straight for his office. Everybody knew he worked most weekends, just locked up in there. Because he couldn't possibly have anything else to do, could he?

I knocked.

It took a while, but the door opened eventually. There was no one in sight though, like right away, so I figured he had let the door open on its own.

Walking inside, I was glad to see the surprise in his eyes when he did a double take — realising it was me.

«Evening», I smiled and walked over to his desk. He was sat behind it, drowned in paperwork as always. «Do you ever finish grading these? I'm sure you can't be doing much else», I huffed and grabbed a few of them out of curiousity. And as I struggled to figure out what was up and what was down on the several sheets, the professor glared at me.

«Put those down, Miss Lovegood», he seethed, «now».

«Make me», the smirk on my face seemed to annoy him as I lifted them out of his reach as he was still sitting down. However, I struggled to keep that smirk when he rose to his feet and his height towered over mine.

«I'll say this only once», he drew his eyebrows down angrily, «put. those. down».

I narrowed my eyes slightly, «technically you've said it twice».

That was when I realised that Professor Snape did not have the same sense of humor as me. And by the sudden sight of blood red veins in his eyes I found it wise to back away a tad.

«You are a nusiance», he hissed through gritted teeth and slowly came around the desk, eyeing me as if ready to attack any given moment.

«I think you'll take that back very soon», I smiled and put the papers behind my back, «professor».

Flaring his nostrils he approached me, raising an eyebrow as to convey confusion, «is that so?»

I raised my chin then, «yes», I said in a whisper and let my eyes fall to his crotch, and when I looked back into his eyes I knew he'd noticed, «unless you'd be inconvenienced by my lips... on you».

Snape stopped. And despite everything we had talked about before, and even the kiss three days prior, it looked like he had seen a ghost.

«Get out», he growled.

«No», I protested, «you agreed to my deal, now serve me your guidelines». I rolled my eyes as I said the last word in a mocking tone. He seemed to straighten up his posture as he stared at me. «Only then... will I give these back», I held out his papers and bit my bottom lip while grinning.

«You seem to think I cannot take them from you», he said, and while his deadly glare entertained me all too much, I shrugged my shoulders and hoped he'd act on his threats.

«Can you?»

He snatched them out of my hand, and I tutted my tongue. «Now, you leave», he hissed.

«I let you do that», I smiled.

Snape huffed. He was fuming and I loved it. I was edging him on, and praying to Salazar he'd use his anger on me. Perhaps shove me against the wall and pleasure me the way Blaise had never been able to.

«Nusiance», he said slowly and pointed to the door. I was impressed by his patience, but cursed it all the same.

I stepped closer to him then. A mere inch from him. And I looked up at him, «am I really?»

Quickly, with a hand firmly planted against his crotch, I was especially proud to find he was already semi-hard. And for what? «Oh wow», I whispered, my breath fanning his throat, «I don't think you're being quite honest, Severus».

He ripped my hand off of him, turned me around and walked me to his door so fast I nearly tripped. It made me sigh, but I knew what was wrong. So I stopped and pulled away from him. And as I looked into his eyes I couldn't help but notice how they focused on my lips at first. Grabbing his cassock I yanked him closer, and he let me. «What are you so afraid of?», I whispered as the side of my lips curled into a knowing grin.

Snape parted his lips to speak, but it was as if he'd swallowed all of his words and had none left. So instead of forcing him to reply I leaned in to kiss him.

This time though, he was quicker to stop me. And by a hand at my throat he now had me pressed against the door. The remembrance of one of my dreams as of late came back to me just then, and I could feel my knees grow weak by it.

«This... pleasure you're talking about», he said those words very slowly, as if it pained him to utter them at all.

«Yes?», I breathed.

«I don't know h-»

I chewed on the inside of my cheek to keep myself from grinning even wider than I had earlier. He noticed this and stopped talking. The hand he'd used to keep me still against the wooden door let go, and he strode back to his desk. Embarrassed, I figured.

«I don't mind», I said, using a softer voice this time.

«You should leave», he murmured.

«Yes, you're right». Snape turned to look at me, and I crossed my arms over my chest. «But I'm not going to».

«We- I can't do this», he exclaimed and slammed his palm against the desk, the loud noise bounced between walls.

«Why not? No one will know. Unless you plan to tell someone. I don't blame you if you wanted to though», I laughed, «it seems I could make you feel things... that you haven't».

«You are one bold girl, Miss Lovegood», he shook his head in disbelief and pinched the bridge of his nose, clearly fighting his urges.

«You're clearly struggling», I pointed out and walked towards him, pointing to his chair, «why don't you sit and I'll help you decide».

Professor Snape gave me one of those looks that spoke of dismay and disapproval, but I wouldn't let it go. By the sight of what he was attempting to hide in his trousers, I was confident he'd do as I'd said.

Reluctantly, he did find his way into his seat and he watched me intently as I closed in on him. I leaned down slightly and put a hand gently under his chin, tilting him upwards just a bit, and then I kissed him for the third time. This time he seemed more relaxed, but his knuckles were still white from gripping the handles of the chair. It was just a peck, as I'd decided he'd have to be the one to initiate it next time if he wanted more. And by the disappointed look on his face I knew he did indeed.

«Trust me, professor», I whispered, my lips stayed parted as I crouched down in front of him.

He cleared his throat and looked towards his door and around the room, as if he was stressed and uncomfortable. Gripping his thighs and digging my fingers into them I forced him to look at me. So I tilted my head to the side just a little and spoke in a whisper once more, «you can. I promise».

And then I pushed his legs apart, just so I could get closer.

«This is wrong», he stated the obvious. His deep voice had turned even more husky and so I knew he was too turned on to back out now. Honestly, I think he only said that because he wanted to make sure I agreed.

«Yes, Severus», I smiled and traced my hands along his thighs toward his crotch and belt, «it is very bad».

And when I began to unbuckle his belt he grabbed my wrists, «why? Why me

I sighed.

«Have you not heard how forbidden fruit taste the best?», I asked and yanked my hand from his grasp, «you're in my inappropriate thoughts, and I love seeing how much you want me. And although this is a bad idea... do you know what?», I whispered slowly and undid his belt fully with force. He swallowed nervously.

We stared into each others eyes and he didn't dare speak.

«I like bad ideas», I grinned and when my hand snuck into his underwear to pull him out, his breath hitched.

«I've never...»

«Trust me, professor», I smiled at him, before I concentrated on the fully erect cock in my hand. He did not disappoint, let me tell you that.

«Fuck», he hissed painfully. The sweetest word I had ever heard from him. It poisoned my soul just then.

I stroked him slowly and enjoyed the look on his face and how he struggled not to let his head fall back and moan out loud. He was extremely tense, clutching to his chair and refusing to return my stare. «Look at me», I whispered and stopped moving my hand, but squeezed him ever so slightly.

The professor looked at me then, but struggled to keep our gazes connected. He was feeling guilty. Ashamed maybe.

«Just our secret», I reassured him and raised my eyebrows, wanting him to agree. It turned out he'd been holding his breath, and the exhale that escaped his lips sounded a lot more like a sensual groan to me, which made me moan in return. He seemed taken aback then, and I wondered what he was thinking.

I let go of his cock, and when it seemed as if he was about to object to it, I spat into my hand and wrapped it around him once more. His breathing turned heavier and I increased the speed of my movements. «Fuck», he breathed again and I bit my lip, wanting to take the next step.

«Let me», I murmured and leaned down. But without a warning he'd raked his fingers into my hair and pulled me away. It had me turned on even more, but he couldn't tell how his action was making me feel, when all he wished to do was stop me from going there. He hadn't meant to do something hot, and surprisingly... I liked that.

«No», he whispered, but I could sense he didn't mean it, «this.. we.. no».

«I want to», I replied, «don't you?»

He peered down at my hand that was still around him, and so I began stroking him again, faster. Baring his teeth in an angry sneer he groaned in frustration and let me go. He had been defeated.

«Just relax», I soothed him and leaned down again. This time my tongue touched upon the tip of his cock and I could feel his eyes on me. For a moment I wondered if he had ever imagined anyone sucking him, and whether any of those had been me. Taking his head into my mouth Snape stopped breathing again, and as I felt pleased with myself for making him react this way I took him further in.

I only managed to bob my head a few times when his fingers returned into my hair and he pulled me away.

«You're making me...»

«That's the point», I smiled and licked my lips.

«I can't control it, you don't want it in-»

«I don't mind», I whispered, «you can cum in my mouth or on my face, I don't mind».

He stared at me. And when he didn't say anything else I let out a soft chuckle and rolled my eyes. «Tell me what you want, Severus».

Professor Snape let go of me again, and ran his fingers over his face, obviously frustrated. I couldn't quite ignore the still throbbing cock that was perfectly aligned just in front of me. So I enclosed my fingers around him and ran my tongue from the bottom of his shaft to the top. A shiver went through his body.

And just like that, taking me by surprise, he released.

The sound that came from his lips was definitely arousing and I stroked him carefully while I watched him cum. The spurts of white fluid covered my hand, and even managed to land on my cheek. He had created a mess. His first on someone else.

«Fuck», he hissed again. The man who usually was so attentive when choosing his words.

But before I got to choose mine and utter any of them, he'd knocked me down onto my arse as he stood up. Using his wand he had already covered himself again, removed all evidence and with a loud frustrated growl he shoved all his papers off the table. My mind went straight to what I wanted him to do next, and it certainly involved the now unoccupied desk.

«Professor?», I got to my feet and wiped my lips with the back of my hand.

«Rule number one», he spoke loudly and pointed to the other seat opposite his desk, «sit».

I tutted my tongue, «rule number one is to sit? You know a lot of fun comes from-»

«Quiet», he yelled. And I felt kind of proud of his determination so I just nodded and sat down, crossing my legs, trying to ignore my own pulsating middle.

«Rule number one», he said again as he leaned against his table and covered his face in his hand, as if disappointed in himself for agreeing to do this with me, «this will remain a secret».

«Yes», I agreed and chewed on my lip.

«Rule number two», Snape sighed and combed through his hair with his fingers quickly, «you leave Zabini alone».

I narrowed my eyes, «the problem is usually the other way around, but alright. I will try».

He shook his head and looked at me with those jet black eyes, «no, you don't just try. That is the rule».

«Fine».

«Rule number three... you attend my class and only then will I not fail you».

Raising a finger I was about to protest, but he cut me off, «rule number four, the deal is over when you graduate».

«Obviously», I muttered, earning a glare.

«Rule number five, you will use-»

«I already am, no worries».

«Rule number six, you will respect and address me as one of your professors around others. I will not treat you differently», he was pacing the floor now.

«Yes, whatever», I groaned.

«Rule n-»

«How long is this list?!»

«RULE number seven», he hissed, «I will register you in the system of private tutoring as to not raise suspicion, and seeing you're about to horribly fail my class I don't see why that wouldn't be believable».

«Hey», I protested and huffed, «you don't have to be so rude, I just gave you your first blowjob ever. You should be grateful». Professor Snape gave me the deadliest glare I'd ever seen and I raised my hands to defend myself, «alright, calm down, I'm not judging you. Just stating facts».

«Rule number eight, I do not condone bratty behaviour. You will respect me, at all times».

«I feel like this deal is a lot more convenient for you than for me at this point», I laughed, «can I add a rule to your endless list, or is that also just for you?»

He cleared his throat and turned his back to me. «Go on», he murmured, as if he was embarrassed again.

«Right, so, rule number nine... we have to both finish, every time».

Snape looked confused was about to question me just then, but when he saw me raise an eyebrow he choked those words down and nodded.

«Rule number ten», he began, and I waited patiently, tapping my foot against the floor. But he didn't finish that sentence. He seemed to not know what more to say, and I noticed how he was stressfully looking around, avoiding looking at me while seeming deep in thought.

«Yes? You were saying?», I tried but he just huffed.

«I have work to do».

Throwing my head back I felt frustrated by the man and his stupid excuses. So I let out an exasperated sigh and reached for my cigarettes. Putting one inbetween my lips, I returned the package into my pocket, and went to light it. The sound the lighter made as I clicked it caught his attention right away. But I ignored his looks as I focused on whether the cigarette would burn as I sucked in my cheeks while inhaling. When it finally did I put the lighter away, and with the toxic thing between my fingers I removed it from my lips — the ones that had previously been wrapped around my professor's cock. And then I exhaled while finally returning his stare. «Is there a problem?», I asked.

I watched as he flexed his hand and cracked his neck.

And then I inhaled again, but this time he absolutely came for me, leaning over the desk and grabbed me by my throat. And with his nose touching mine I looked up into his eyes and let the fumes leave my lips and float across his face.

«You put that out now», he said lowly through gritted teeth.

«I will», I whispered and gave him a sly smile, «but then I think we're going to have to go back to rule number nine. Don't you think?»

His eyes darted between mine. And for a short moment there was silence. And tension. A lot of it.

«Show me how», Snape whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 81 25
I'm also a fan of esbi And i decided na instead na ipost sa page ko baka mahirapan ako sa pag handle din kaya dito ko na ipopost all of genres are he...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
171K 10.3K 53
Ryzel Santiago is a great fighter in her country, but the day she and her father went to an unfamiliar place, everything changes. Will Ryzel find the...
328K 8K 31
22 years after their capture, The Joker and Harley Quinn have been placed in Arkham Asylum. When they receive a new therapist who suggests they be c...