Casual Affair (Niall Fanfic)

By niall1D2013

Niall Horan, famous song writer/party boy, finds his image being portrayed terribly by media and is determine... More

*Authors Note*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
I'm OLD!
Playlist!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Ask me questions
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Update: Nov 6, 2018
Long time, no see

Chapter 28

2.3K 41 5
By niall1D2013

Niall can't believe is ears. Did he actually hear right? Did Alberto say Dean and Ellie? What the fuck?

He looks down at Ella, who is gripping onto his arm. "Niall, honey? Please relax, please."

"Why? Why would they do this?!" He says through clenched teeth. "Why?!"

"I don't know yet. I won't know until tomorrow." Alberto pulls out his phone. "I will be on call all day and night."

"Ella," Niall says. "Will you please go with Alberto to the hotel?"

"But Niall-"

"No buts Ella!" He says loudly. "Please! I need to be alone."

"Niall, don't blame this on your-" she starts to say but stops as soon as Niall gives her a look.

"Okay..." She whispers and kisses his cheek. She hugs him tightly. "Please, don't be late."

He doesn't reply or move, he waits until Ella leaves to finally pull out his phone. He dials a number and puts the iPhone against his ear.

"Louis! Mate, I need to talk to you."

"What's up?" Louis says, sounding a bit sleepy.

"It was Dean and Ellie. It was them two together! The ones that tried to cause harm to Ella!!"

"Woah," Louis groans. "What do you mean Ellie and Dean??"

"They tried to hurt Ella!!!"

"Oh! Oh! Fuck, that!!" Louis gasps. "What the Fuck? Wasn't Ellie your ex fling?"

"Yeah she was," he replies and starts walking towards the back exit. "She looked so annoyed that day at the club."

"What are you going to do? Is Ella okay?"

"I'm going do whatever I can to make sure they are away from both of us." He runs a hand through his semi outgrown hair. "She's with Alberto."

"Mate, we'll figure something out! Don't worry! Keep Ella safe and away from your house. Make sure she doesn't go out of your sight!" Louis says.

"I am so angry! How can they do that to us?!" Niall growls. "What's their motive?!"

"God knows," Louis sighs deeply. "They better get locked up."

"Or at least a restraining order." Niall mumbles .

"Listen, you need to be with Ella right now. She probably feels so hurt by her friend, Dean. She probably feels like shit. She probably needs you there to support her and make her feel better. Now, you go back to the hotel, and make her happy!" Louis demands. "Don't be a douche! Don't think about yourself. I know you're angry as hell, but she's hurting too!"

Niall leans against a wall and frowns. "I know but..."

"Then go! And let me know if you get more info."

Niall and louis says their goodbyes and hang up. He dials a number and calls for a cab. As he waits, he texts Alberto. "Hey, I'm going back to the hotel. Make sure she's okay and never alone. I'll be there in a few."

Within a minute he receives a response. "Okay boss, but warning, she is not happy with you. Good luck when you get back."

------------------

When he arrives at his room, he prepares himself before entering the room. He takes off his blazer and unbuttons the top buttons of his shirt.

He takes a breath in and slowly opens the door. He sees Alberto standing in the living room. He nods towards the bedroom.

"Okay," Niall mouths and gives Alberto the cue to leave. He doesn't want him to hear the argument...

As soon as Alberto left, Niall opens the door to the bedroom. He finds Ella sitting on the bed, in a large sweater...crying.

He tip-toes to the bed and reaches out to caress her head. "Ella?"

She looks up, make up stained cheeks and puffy eyes. "What are you doing here? Are you going to tell me to leave? Are you going to yell at me again?"

"No," he says and sits on the bed. "No I'm not. I'm here to help."

"With what?" She sniffles. "You don't care! You don't care about me. You told me to leave as soon as you found out. You yelled at me..."

She starts crying again. "You fucking yelled at me! I didn't have the damn chance to talk to you. I didn't have the chance to help you with your emotions. You just told me to leave and that really hurt. If we're a couple, we have to be there to help each other!"

"I know, I know darling!" He replies and wipes the corner of her eyes. "That's why I'm here. I'm here to help you. I'm here to listen. I'm here to be that boyfriend that will let you cry on his shoulder, staining my shirt. I'm here to make you happy. I'm here for you!"

She wipes her cheeks with the sleeve of the sweater. "I'm just so upset right now, and you telling me to leave wasn't helping."

He cups her face in his hands and kisses her forehead. "Ella, I'm here. I'm here for you! Cry all you want. Yell all you want. I don't know! Just know I'm here for you. I'm here to make you happy and feel better."

She looks down and doesn't respond. He kisses her nose, her cheek, her ear. "Ella, please...I'm here."

She suddenly hugs his neck and cries into his shoulder. He doesn't move, just hugs her tightly. "That's it darling, cry all you want."

. "How can he just do...do this to me?"

"I don't know," Niall responds. "I don't know, I'm clueless. But all I care about is your safety. You're not leaving my sight. You're staying with me until they solve it."

She cries once more. "I didn't do anything wrong, did I? I didn't want to hurt Dean..."

"No, no you didn't." He rubs her back gently. "You did what you had to."

She sniffles and wipes her eyes. "It just...it hurts to know someone I actually know wanted to potentially hurt me..."

"I know, I'm amazed too," he kisses her temple. "It's okay though. You're safe now, love."

She kisses his cheek and shrugs. "I guess. What if there is someone else?!"

Niall frowns at the thought. He didn't think about that....

"I'm sure it was just them two," he lies.

"Does this mean I can go back home?" She asks.

"I don't know really. I don't know if I'd feel right with you by yourself..."

"I can have someone with me? I can ask louis or Harry to come over?"

"What about during work?" Niall shrugs. "Who would be with you?"

"I don't know, one of your guards?"

He shakes his head. "I'd rather not ha-"

Then suddenly his phone rings and he pulls it out from his pocket. "Hello?"

"Niall? It's louis, I have news for you. You won't believe it!"

"What's up?" Niall asks and looks at Ella. She nods and crawls off the bed.

"I'll be in the living room." She mouths and gives him a small smile before exiting the room.

"Okay look, I lied about news. I just need to speak with you. I knew Ella had to be with you so anyway. Okay, I've been wondering how your relationship is? I never really ask now-a-days."

"We're really...really great." He sighs. "I think...I think..."

"You...what?" Louis asks.

"Lou, what's the feeling that you're on cloud 9? Like when I'm around her after a long day, she makes everything better. She causes my heart to race and I feel so at...peace with her. She truly is amazing. I can't pinpoint it!"

Louis starts to laugh...and laugh hard. "Oh my god!"

"The fuck are you laughing about?!"

"At you, you complete dumbass!" Louis laughs. "I can't believe this!!!"

He scratches his head. "I'm lost here louis."

"Oh my, you idiot! You're in Looooveee!!!" Louis yells. "Love!"

"Love?" Niall questions. "What?"

"Yes, that's what love feels like. I would know since I've been in love for the past 2 years. Niall, mate, you're in love with Ella."

And it really hits him. Hard. His stomach turns and flips. He can't believe it...he is acutally in love with Ella...

"No fucking way?" He whispers. "How the fuck did I?"

"Love can either be at first sight or as you got to know her," louis explains. "Don't be scared!"

"Scared?" He says, sounding confused. "Why?"

"Because, this is your first time at falling in love. Trust me, it was a bit scary realizing it. But it gets better, way better. Do you know if she feels the same way about you?"

"N-no I don't know." He replies. "Should I ask?"

"No, give her sometime though. You don't want to scare her off." Louis suggests. "I'm pretty sure she is though."

"I wonder why TIL now?"

"Probably because you were trying to deny it?" Louis says. "Maybe even avoiding it?"

"No," he says and chews his bottom lip. "How do I tell her?"

"That's up to you, definitely not after sex though!" Louis laughs. "That would be not romantic."

"I can't believe it though. I'm in love..." Niall smiles. "Love."

He hears a knock on the door and it's Ella. "Niall?"

"Louis, mate, I gotta go. She wants to talk to me."

"Okay, and congrats Niall...for realizing how dumb you truly are."

He cursed him out and hangs up. He walks over to the door and opens it. "Yes?"

She hugs him tightly and kisses his cheek. "I was wondering if we could go to sleep?"

He nods and kisses her softly. "Of course. Come here."

----------------
Over the next couple of days, Niall and Ella travelled around Eastern Europe. Niall did mostly radio interviews and Ella tagged along on some of them.

After a week of being on the road, they finally got 3 days off and they decided to spend it at home before jetting off to America.

"It's been a while since I've been in here," Ella says as she enters the bedroom. "I miss my own bed."

"Your bed?" Niall raises his eyebrow as he sets the luggage on the ground. "Ha!"

She smiles and takes off her shoes. "Hey, I sleep on it more than you sometimes."

"True," he grabs one of the smaller duffle bags and throws it on the drawer. "But I've had it longer."

"Still," she pulls her hair back into a ponytail. "How about I start washing our clothes and you can take a quick nap?"

"That would be great," he says. "Would you give me an hour?"

"Sure thing," she replies and kisses his cheek. "I'll see you in an hour."

She leaves the room and shuts the door behind her. Niall kicks off his shoes and pulls off his tshirt. He saunters over to his bed and lays down. He slowly shuts his eyes and shoves his hand under his pillow. Suddenly he feels something in his hand. He pulls it out and sees a piece of paper wrapped up.

He unwraps the piece of paper and reads it....

"Niall,
I told you she was a normal girl."

He tilts his head and raises an eyebrow. "Normal girl?"

Suddenly his door swings open and it's Ella. She is white as a sheet and shaking.

"Ella!" He gasps and quickly gets up. "Ella, honey, are you okay?"

She hands him over a piece of paper, it read "Ella,
You're just a normal girl in a fake world."

"What the fuck?" He mumbles.

Ella starts crying. "Niall..."

He wraps her tightly in his arms and squeezes. "Ella honey, no, no don't cry. Why are you crying?"

"Because," she cries. "I'm so...overwhelmed by this. I'm so tired of this shit. I just want to be....sometimes normal again. I don't want to keep getting harassed."

"Ella," Niall whispers and kisses her cheek. "Sweetie, look at me."

She looks at him and continues to cry. "Listen, you're my life now. I can't imagine a day without your love. I can't. I just want to be with you....all the time. I want you safe."

Ella shakes her head. "Why would they say that? What did I ever do to them?"

"You did nothing babe," he squeezes he tightly. "They're just pissed off that I'm finally happy."

She wipes her eyes. "I just...I wish it wasn't so overwhelming. Sometimes it gets tough reading those rude tweets. Some say that I should leave you and that I'm not worthy enough. Rarely, but it happens, some say to die. It's just that sometimes it gets tough."

"I know," he kisses her forehead. "But trust me Ella, I care...a lot about you. You're so important to me. I just..I feel so different around you. I feel this weird feeling when I look at you. I catch myself staring too long while you talk. I know sometimes things get rough, but trust me, please, I need you in my life."

She looks at him, cheeks stained with mascara. "And I need you in mine. You've been so great to me Niall. I just...sometimes I need a break from it all. I just want to spend a day to myself or back at my apartment."

"We could go over tonight? And relax and when you get sleepy, I can take you to bed and leave?" He suggests.

"That would be good..."

--------------

"I miss being here sometimes," Ella says as she sits on her couch with a bottle of water .

"I bet," Niall replies and looks through his phone.

They are at Ella's old apartment, that she still rents, but Niall pays for it. Ella decided to spend the night here.

"It brings back old memories." She smiles.

Niall feels sort of weird for doing this. Plus he's not sure if he'll get any sleep tonight.

"Yeah," he says casually.

Ella pulls around her a fleece blanket. "Hey Niall..."

"Yes?"

"Come sit down silly boy," she responds by patting the empty seat.

He complies and sits beside her. She immediately climbs onto his lap, faces him, and wraps them both in the blanket.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Listen," she starts. "I was wondering....if you want to spend the night instead? I honestly don't want to sleep alone. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess it was my emotions talking."

He smiles. "Of course I'll stay the night."

-------------

"Damn," Niall says. "I completely forgot about that!"

"Hey now," Ella smacks his arm. "How could you forget your own birthday?!"

Niall rolls his eyes. "Because it's a reminder that I'm not getting any younger."

"Oh yeah because you're soooo old," Ella scoffs. "Anyway, what's your schedule like that day?"

"No idea yet," he shrugs. "It's not a big deal."

"Yes it is! It's my first birthday with you," Ella frowns. "And not as your fake girlfriend..."

Niall looks at Ella and sees she is hurt by his words. He should've thought of that before opening his mouth.

"All right," he sighs and slides his hand up the back of her shirt. "What do you have plan?"

"That sir," she boops his nose and smiles. "Is for me to know, you to find out. All I'm going to say is that we'll have the day off."

She kisses him on the cheek. "So, don't make any plans!"

"I won't," he laughs and squeezes her lower back. "Will I get birthday sex?!"

"Oh my god!" Ella punches him in the chest. "You dog! And who knows, depends."

He grins and kisses her jaw. "Hm, what about tonight?"

"What about it?"

He runs his hand down to her thigh. "Will I get lucky tonight?"

Ella looks at him and raises an eyebrow. "Hmmm..."

Niall grabs a condom from his pocket and shows it to her. "I'm always prepared."

She smiles and grabs the condom. She starts opening the packet. "Then yes, yes you will get lucky tonight."

-------------

Niall wakes up the next morning and finds Ella wrapped around him like a koala. He kisses her forehead and rubs her back. Last night was incredible. He remembers how in-tune their bodies were. It was simply incredible.

He really does love this girl. He really does. He's completely sure of it. Last night, after they were done, he swore to himself to never cause harm to Ella. She is too special and has his heart 100%, although she may not know it.

He feels her stir and he immediately stops rubbing her back. Ella squeezes her arms around him and remains asleep. She hides her face in his neck and sighs deeply.

"I know you're awake niall," she mumbles sleepily. "And I'm awake too, but too lazy to open my eyes."

"Oh? Sorry darling, I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's fine," she mumbles again. "I've been awake for a while. Just didn't want to wake you since...well..."

She moves her hips back and he feels a tug down there. "You're still..."

"Oh shit! No fucking way?!" He gasps. "I forgot!"

She laughs and runs a hand down his stomach. "It's fine, no big deal."

"Maybe I should just take-" niall says before he gets interrupted.

Ella grabs his chin and kisses him softly. She pulls away too quick for Niall's liking. "Hmmm, no, I was thinking that I could help relieve you..."

"Oh?" He sees her grin. He smiles slowly and kisses her quickly. "Do what you want, love. "

"I want you to make love to me," she whispers and hugs his neck. "Please?"

He kisses her deeply and grabs her waist. "Of course. Anything for you, Ella...."

------------------

Few days later:

"Hey now," she says. "Just because I washed our clothes, doesn't mean I pack your stuff too!"

"C'mon," Niall whines. "I'm busy writing a song! I'm on a groove today!"

She rolls her eyes and folds clothes into the luggage. "Fine, but don't get mad if I forget something."

The final day of their mini-break, Ella is packing their belongings for America. Niall has the last bit of promo there for about a week. Then afterwards, 1 day off, which is his birthday, and then a few days of promo.

He strums his guitar on the bed and chews his pen. "Hmm..."

"Do you want me to pack your suits too?" Ella asks.

"No, that's fine." He writes on his notepad. "I'm sure I won't do any big appearances."

Ella folds his Tshirts and jeans. "Okay."

Niall looks up at Ella. "You know love, you have a rockin' body in those jeans and white shirt. You looks really good."

"Thank you," she blushes a bit. "I was tired of being naked."

"I wasn't tired of seeing you naked," he grins and strums. "It was better than taking off all our clothes every time."

For an entire day, they pretty much spent it inside the bedroom. It was just one of those days where neither of them could keep their hands off.

"True," Ella smiles. "I will say, I'm quite achy since that day."

"Me too," Niall laughs and returns to writing. "Ella, what does the sky resemble?"

"A...sky?" She raises an eyebrow. "Uh, I guess freedom? Imagination? Heaven?"

He nods. "Hmmm, okay thanks."

She smiles and walks over to him. She kisses his cheek. "I'll let you write. Let me finish up cleaning and see what we have left in the fridge for dinner."

------------------

"Nope, nope!" She shakes her head and makes a disgusted face. "This milk has gone bad!"

"Then we have nothing to eat!" Niall says, throwing the expired box of cereal away. "We're gonna have to order or go out to eat."

Ella pours the milk down the sink. "I don't care. I'm just so hungry."

"I'll order something, okay?" He goes up behind her and hugs her waist. "Pizza?"

"Yeah that's fine," she nods. "And some cheese sticks?"

"Of course," he chuckles and kisses her shoulder. "I'll order and you can go shower, yeah? I'll stick the remainder of the laundry in the dryer too."

She sets the empty milk carton on the counter. She turns around to face him and smiles. "Would you seriously do the last part?"

"Sure!" He laughs and kisses her nose. "Now go on, go shower!"

--------------

"So, she never told you?" Ella asks as they lay in bed later that night. "She never told you she had a boyfriend?"

"Of course not! It was a PR stunt," he says. "I never like...had feelings for her. We were lovers though. But...Most of the time we just partied. After I found out she had a boyfriend, it all made sense. She's still with him too. She says he's a normal guy. That's why she kept it a secret and did all these PR stunts."

"Interesting." She replies. "What about that other girl? Rita?"

"HA! She was also a PR stunt for her new album. She's a great girl though."

"So, most of your public relationships were PR stunts?"

"Yeah, some weren't though." He shrugs. "It happens. I guess it comes with this industry."

She looks up at him. "But...technically I am a PR stunt?"

He shakes his head. "You were, remember? But now...you're my life. All my feelings about you Ella are 100% real."

She kisses his jaw. "And mine for you are real. I'm just...sometimes I can't help but think how crazy this whole thing is! However, I'm glad I got to...discover the real Niall Horan. I knew the one I saw in magazines wasn't  the real you. I knew somewhere there was a really great guy. He just needed some help."

He smiles big and grabs her chin. "You're my life Ella. I never thought I would find a girl like you. A genuine girl that liked me for me. I'm so happy you're here with me."

"If it wasn't for you," he continues. "I would never find this new side of me. You have done wonders to me. And I hope that one day, I can show you how much I appreciate you."

She lifts her head off his chest, sits up on one elbow, and looks down at him. "You're too sweet."

She kisses him tenderly and rests her hand on his chest.

"You're mine," he whispers against her lips.

"Yours." She whispers back and crawls ontop of him. "I want to be yours in every single way."

He groans and grips her hips. "Of course, love."

------------
Please leave a comment! Thanks for reading!

Big things are gonna happen!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 2.2K 62
One Direction Imagines, Whats more to say? These are some Imagines that I have written by myself :) The Imagines in this Story will surely make you S...
12.6K 46 42
this is a One Direction fanfic. It's about a girl who gets a phone call one morning that will change her life, But for better or worse?
117K 7.3K 27
It was an illusion... Zayn Malik believed he met his forever and lost his always. This was only a trick his mind had been playing on him. He couldn't...
16.3K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...