.·°¯°·.¸.->Vanilla Latte<-.¸...

By EnhasFavRat

↷BOMI found the perfect escape after so long, acquired the perfect life due to her hard work and met the perf... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Epilogue

21

19 2 0
By EnhasFavRat

They planned to meet for dinner.

But not at a resteraunt or anything like that, the duo were going to make dinner and eat it at Bomi's apartment.

Sunghoon would make the dessert since thats the only thing he could make with the materials he had-tirimasu and maybe some tea.

Bomi would make the actual meal, since she had a place to do so-lasagne with a salad on the side.

Sunghoon had dropped by earlier that morning when Bomi wasn't home, since he knew the passcode to her house, and had already decorated the balcony with fairy lights, scented candles and rose petals.

Bomi, who had no idea of this, had gone to the shops to buy some extra materials last minute.

It was there that she ran into her mother, who was busy picking out fruit and vegetables that would undeniably go rotten within a week of not being touched.

Eager to make her escape, Bomi turned around only to see that the exit had been blocked off by a group of people that were unwilling to move.

She turned around, ready to walk into the store, get what she needed and then leave.

She couldn't avoid her mother forever afterall.

Barely two steps in and that's when the woman looked up from the apples and saw her daughter.

Bomi panicked internally, not knowing what her reaction would be.

The mother also paused, probably thinking the same.

She nod her head solemnly in acknowledgement and then was accompanied by her son, who had just come back from picking out a packet of chips.

Bomi's brother looked at her and scowled deeply, grabbing his mother's arms and directing her straight towards the cashier.

And just like that, their interaction was over.

Bomi continued to shop for her materials and her mother paid and left the store as quickly as she had come.

Weirdly enough, Bomi felt peace. She was glad that she was able to see her mother and somewhat acknowledge the fact that she was doing ok.

She left the store feeling more content than she thought she would have.

-

Sunghoon arrived just after Bomi did. The two had planned to meet straight after work. It just so happened that Bomi got off slightly before Sunghoon did, and so they didn't get to walk home together.

"It's me! The best boy ever." Sunghoon said as he planted the dessert on the countertop, watching Bomi as she took the lasagne out of the oven.

"Need help with that?" Sunghoon asked, watching the girl with concern as she accidentally burnt the tip of her finger.

"It's all good. Just sit down and then we can eat soon."

Sunghoon did exactly what Bomi told him to, taking his seat at the table.

Bomi joined him only minutes later with plates full of food.

"Aren't you glad we did this, Hoon?"

"So glad."

Before Bomi could dig in, she was interrupted by the boy. "I uh...brought these for you." He said, pulling out a bouquet of pink and red camellias. "I've been into flower language lately, so look up their meanings if you get the chance to."

Bomi smiled softly and accepted the flowers. She had never been gifted a bouquet before.

Pink Camellias. Longing for you.

Sunghoon smiled and took a bite out of the food, eyes widening at the taste. "Wait, this is really good!"

Bomi laughed and nod her head. "I know right? Hyeri helped me, since she picked up some skills from watching Jay."

The two continued to eat dinner as they discussed their days.

Bomi watched Sunghoon lovingly as he talked to her about how Jake befriended some girl on a bench, and now he was being neglected as a friend.

"I mean, he's ditching me for some bench person, it's annoying, right?" There was no reply. Sunghoon looked up from his food to see Bomi looking at him.

Under her gaze, the boy felt warm. And no, it was not because of the spring heat.

"Are you ok?"

Bomi snapped out of it, abandoning the thoughts that were flying around her head.

"Yeah, all good. Just thinking."

"About what?"

"About how nice this is. Imagine how it would be, coming home after a long day of work and eating dinner with your favourite person every single day." Bomi thought wistfully as she looked back at her food and played with her fork. "Must be nice."

"We could so easily be like that!" Sunghoon wanted to tell Bomi. But not yet.

It was unbeknownst to eachother that the two wanted and were feeling the same thing. They both longed for eachother.

Once they finished up, Sunghoon dished out the dessert and walked over to Bomi.

"Let's eat this on that balcony, for the vibes."

"Sure, let's do that."

Bomi followed Sunghoon outside and was shocked to see how pretty the scenery was.

Her balcony was decorated beautifully. If she had known it was like this, Bomi would never have spent a moment inside her apartment.

"The previous owners must have left it like this. How pretty."

Sunghoon chuckled. He knew something she didn't. "They must have. How nice of them."

Red Camellias. You're a flame in my heart.

The two sat down on the seats and dug into their tirimasu.

"Damn Sunghoon, this is actually good."

"What do you mean, actually good?"

"I mean, I have a small tirimasu in my fridge in case you messed this up. But you didn't, and I'm proud of you!"

Sunghoon scoffed playfully and demoslihsed his dessert.

The doorbell rang, and Sunghoon got up, as if he were expecting this.

"I'll be back, wait here."

Bomi heard the shuffling of feet, the door opening, a voice that sounded oddly like Youngchans and then the door closing again.

Sunghoon returned moments later with two Vanilla lattes in his hands.

"This is where we started, remember?"

Bomi laughed and took the drink, fully aware that if she drank it now, she wouldn't be able to sleep for the rest of the night.

But she would drink it. Why would she not, when Sunghoon had brought it for her so sweetly?

"So, I have something to say." Sunghoon started.

Bomi nod her head and urged him to go on.

"I don't want you to call me bro."

Bomi rolled her eyes and sat back in her seat. They had already been over this, the girl now called him any nickname known to mankind.

"I thought it would be something interesting. I know, I call you Sunghoonie now. Is that not enough?"

Sunghoon shook his head. "You really really do have a special place in my heart. I want you to think of me the same way I think of you."

He pulled out his Cologne from his back pocket, which Bomi was surprised to see, because how did he even fit it in there?

Taking Bomi's hand and placing the Cologne in it, Sunghoon stared at the girl expectantly.

"This is...nice?"

Sunghoon groaned. She still didn't get it.

So he scooted closer to Bomi and held her hands, almost cuddling her in the process.

Bomi looked at the boy. Was he cold?

Sunghoon covered his face in annoyance, not being able to get across the point that he wanted to.

In a weird attempt at a confession, he grabbed Bomi's vanilla latte and drank from it. When he was done, he looked at the girl.

"That was an indirect kiss."

Flustered, the girl got up and smacked the boys head softly. "What do you want me to say? I don't understand, I really don't."

"I like you! Bomi, I seriously like you. Alot."

Bomi froze in her spot.

What?

"You like me too?"

"Yes- wait what? 'Too?' "

"Yes, Sunghoon, I've liked you for so long"

Both parties were now flustered, and sat down in their seats.

Small smiles playing on their faces as they thought of eachothers words.

They liked eachother.

"What does this mean for us?" Sunghoon asked shyly, not making eye contact with the girl.

"I don't know Hoonie. Let's just enjoy tonight and think about all the hard stuff later."

Sunghoon agreed.

"Ok. I'll enjoy this night with the girl that I like. The girl who liked me back too."

They spent the rest of their time cuddling, laughing and talking to eachother sweetly.

And ending their perfect night with a kiss. (On the cheek)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 601 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...
23K 912 17
"𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈�...
8.7K 491 13
"Then who?" "You." OR -after getting rejected by his crush, Jungwon starts his journey to find the perfect boyfriend, with his best friend, Jake.
388K 13.6K 94
❥︎enhypen au „Good luck with living with them." 'how did my cooking videos bring me to my favorite boyband?' It was a miracle. Y/n met people she tho...