Take My Breath Away(gร—g)-Inte...

By gaykidcalledbarbiie

After moving to a new town and having to change school,Omphile's life changes after getting enrolled to a new... More

Introduction
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30

CHAPTER 17

291 6 0
By gaykidcalledbarbiie

Kay's POV

Only few hours left,lemme check up on Neo.She's prolly gonna make us late because of make up and all those things.I looked up her number calling her.It rang for while making doubt if she's going.I was about to end the call but she answered it.

"Ahem!..heyy" I could hear tell she was nervous from her answer.
"Hey princess,you good?you sound busy"
"Ow,dont mind me..I was actually preparing my stuff for the party..so my room is kinda messy right now".She said chuckling.
"I'm glad your still going thought you changed your mind,I was just checking with you because we got an hours or so to prepare.I'll be fetching you around 9:30pm is that fine?"prolly to early for her "ow..yeah..its..cool"
"Alright,see you later then" I said smiling to myself.
"Later then"

I'll just have to wait for her even if she's not yet done because I know woman and taking their own precious time to get ready.I know I'm a woman too but I can get ready within 30minutes because I just shower,apply my lotion,put on my Cologne and clothes,spray my hair then done.

After the shower I wore my 2-piece suit,putting on a black tie I wanted the blue one but mom suggested the black one since my suit will be blue and I'll be wearing a white shirt.I combed my hair tying my bun,put my watch on and then shoes but I went with sneakers.They just comfortable nothing hectic.Put on my Cologne,took my phone and went down stairs.I really can't wait to be with her tonight.I bet she looks incredible tonight as always.

"My goodness look at you!" Mom exclaimed as I entered the room.
"Thank you very much" I said proudly dusting myself here and there.
"She's gonna go crazy the moment she sees you" she said excitedly taking pictures of me.
"I hope so"I said looking at the mirror.
"Stop!I'm still taking you photos" she said turning me around.
"Mommmm..I really gotta go and photos are not my thing you know that"I said kissing her cheek.
"Whatever and treat her right tonight or I'll kill you okay"She said patting my back as we hugged each other.
"Ain't you suppose to say that to her?" I said pouting.
"You can be extreme sometimes so I wanna make sure she's well taken care of..now go"
"Wow..see you later and I love you" I said going out the house.

I embraced myself fixing my suit as I knocked on the door.Mrs Smith opening it.
"Evening,ma'am is she ready?" I said looking over her shoulder.
"Evening to you too" she said smiling but her smile soon turned in to a frown.
"But didn't she tell you that she won't be going due to personal reasons?" What! "But we talked and she said she's gonna be go..."
"I'm sorry but Neo isn't going at a party where I don't know she's gonna be safe and she's very sensitive I don't want any trouble okay"she said looking away. I gotta say I was pretty hurt with what she said.After planning all this and getting her to agree was all for nothing.Why didn't she just tell me her mom refuses instead of just lying to me."I understand well please tell her to call me" I said turning away.
"Well that won't be necessary because my daughter wanted this more than anything to be going as your date to the party....man! You just gonna give up like that?" She said laughing.
"Come on in,lemme go call her"
"Whuu...don't ever do that to me I nearly cried" I said sighing getting inside.

I was about to take a sit but there she was coming down the stairs making me gulp.The silky dress perfectly toning her already toned waist,widening down to cover her curvesome body,the slit exposing her thick thigh which made me twitch abit down there the dress going down to her nicely fitting shoes that glittered at the light.She really took my breath away so hot. I went up to help her get down the last stair.I don't know why didn't I think of that before.

I heard clicking sounds and her mom was already taking photos of us.Moms
"Ow my goddess! honey you look so beautiful" she said excitedly."lemme take you guys photos I can't let this slide" and we ended up posing to her photos because we didn't have any other choice.I bet she took a million of those.

"Sorry about that.." She said scratching the back of her neck.
"Its okay..I don't mind..and you really took my breath away tonight so sexy and hot"I said pulling her closer by her small waist connecting our lips as we passionately breathed each other in forgetting her mom was in the room.I can kiss these all night I swear I Was about to trail my hand down her thigh but someone clearing their throat stopped me.

"Ahem...get a room you too"
"Shoot! Ow...mom..sorry..w-weren't doing anything..its now what you think though.." Neo tried explaining with her face flushed asf.
"It is exactly what I think it is and you don't have to be shy about it,just don't do it in my presence its disrespectful"she said smiling.
"Sorry about that Mrs Smith" I said scratching the back of neck.
"Just call me Mary no need to be formal"
"Okay,can we go now?time is no longer on our side" She said folding her arms.I quickly averted my eyes away from her chest.She sure is gifted though.
"Okay,drama Queen be back by 1pm and be safe"she said squashing her cheeks kissing her forehead.
"Yeshh..mom" she said trying to speak.
"Good,and Kayde should anything happen to my one and only daughter you got me to deal with go it?"She said smiling. I'm sorry but only bad bitches smile whilst giving a threat so I better make sure she's well taken of

"Definitely wouldn't wanna see that happening and I like this side of you no need to see the other"I nervously chuckled.
"Glad we understand each other" she patted my shoulder.
"Now go and I love you guys"
"Bye mom"
"Bye Mrs Smith"

We were finally ouside going to the car.I went to the other side opening the door for my princess."I got you princess"
"Thanks you so much" she said getting in.

"You really look handsome and hot in that suit" She said rubbing my thigh.
Just an innocent rub nothing more
I kept saying that to myself but my buddy down there got other ideas.
"Wouldn't do that if I were you" I said clenching my jaw facing the road.
"Do what?"I could see her at the corner of my eye looking down at my boner,removing her hand.
"Ow..my bad..didn't mean to do that"She said with an already flushed face.
"My body has gotten all sensitive from your touches,but that isn't a bad thing" I smirked."And thank you for the compliment even though your looking more hotter than me"

"Has anyone ever told you that your a pervert?"she said looking at me.
"I'm a person who loves compliments and if that's the one,thank you"I smiled looking back at her.
"Whatever" she said waving me off.
The silence was so loud I could even hear her breath,just kiddin.I saw her connecting her phone to the car turning up the volume.

"Ow,so your a cardi b fan?" I asked taken aback.I mean looking at her personality and all I wouldn't say she's a cardi b fan more like Adele kinda peep.
"I mean every girl is one...and I don't see reason why not listen to her"She said moving to the beat.
"Alright!okay! I see you got some moves huh!" I laughed watching her dance.
"I'm actually the opposite of what y'all see at school but I like it that way" she said wiggling her brows.
"can't wait to see that other side of you one day"I said shirking.

Well the music and Neo keeping me entertained helped because we were already parked outside Klara's house.
"I think I wanna go home" she said with a shaky voice.Neo really?
"What!Neo come on we drove all the way here for you to say that?" I exclaimed."Remember I got you okay..Just try to relax,be yourself that's it"I said giving her a small Peck  on the hand to calm her down.
"Alright but don't leave me alone  or disappear for too long"
"I promise I won't,now let's rock this party!"

We got out the car with flash lights all over our faces.Klara and her drama There really wasn't a need for this.We quickly went to the door.we were about to enter but these dudes stopped us."sorry no mask no entry"
said the dude on the left.
"Dude!what do you mean by that?"I said with the " are you kidding me face"
"This is mask themed party you must have masks before entering" said the other dude on the right.
"That's just bullshit! We weren't told that this is a mask themed party" I said getting pissed.
"Just call Klara tell her Kay is here"
"I can't she's busy preparing herself for the party"
"Dude do you want a punch in face or what?"I said with clenched teeth.Why the hell are they holding us up for?wasting our time in this cold.
"Is there anywhere we can get them nearby or something?" Neo asked looking at both of them.why's she cool with this?

"We do have extras for those who don't have its R50 though"
"what!you paying them?they just making easy money with us!" I exclaimed.
"Kay its fine,lets just get this over and done with okay"
She paid and they gave us the masks all this drama for a mask
"Kay these look so identical.How are we gonna find one another? In the crowd"
"We can text each other and meet besides your dress is way too special so I'll notice you within a second"I smiled.
"Alright then" She smiled back.
"I have to admit Klara really outdone herself tonight.Its cool but classy at the same time I love it"She said.
"Uhm..hello?..Kay?"
I was already glued to my phone not the glued to it because I'm bored but because Kendall is texting me.

"Ow..sorry I was texting Ken she says she's here.She wants us to meet.
"Argg..Kay what did I say about the "don't leave me alone part" tonight"she humphed looking away annoyed.
"Hey..hey...look at me.Its only going to be for a few seconds okay"I said trying to loosen her up abit."or you can tag along"
"No thanks I'll just go to the bar"
"DONT drink too much okay" I said looking at her sternly.
"Fine" she said leaving but I held her hand back."Princess don't worry too much.Ill text you and we will meet again right here"
"Yeah" she said letting go of my hand.
My phone kept on beeping and I bet it was ken.
"I'll be going then"I said leaving her as I disappeared in the crowd.Ken said we should meet here where the fuck she at.I went around looking for her at the spot and she was already on the couch sitting with some chicks.

"Dude what took you so long?" She said.
"What do you mean what took me so long?I left my date to come here remember?" I said sitting down taking in the shot.
"Why did you leave her behind?I wanna see my besties girl"
"You will  and she just didn't feel like coming"
"That sucks..well lets just have a few shots then we will go so you introduce me to her" she said giving me the shot.
"Only four then I'm going okay..I promised her that I'll be there in a few" I said drinking the  the first one.
"Damn!things are about to go down!!" Ken yelled.
"And we will go don't worry...WAITER!bring more!please don't be stingy that's free booze alright!"
"Dude your not even drunk yet but your already loud"
"This is a party okay and I'm here to enjoy"

I don't even remember the number of shots we had ken and I but we can tolerate our alcohol intake so we good  but I've already had enough... for now. Neo must be pissed where ever she is. Ken is also out of sight where is she because we are suppose to go.I was about to stand up but someone stopped me.klara..what does she want.. "Going so fast?" She said sitting on my lap.
"What in the world! Why you wearing Neo's dress?"I said holding her arm tightly.
"Shit!you hurting me!and it was a coincidence okay!" She whispered yelled.I let go of her arm after she said that.
"And she liked it when she saw me so stop with your craziness" she said moving her posterior as she sat on me.
"What the fuck are you doing get off me!"I said pushing her off but she didn't budge.
"Well I got something  I wanna show you upstairs"she said biting her lower lip.bitch "I dont care and I dont wanna now lemme go" I said looking at her.
"Ow,so you brought that little slut of yours?"
"Dont.you .fucken .call. her.that! You hear me!if I hear EVER hear you Call her that I promise I'll ruin your pretty little face" I said through gritted teeth.
"Ha ha ha..wow..atleast you still notice this beautiful  face" she laughed."And chill out tiger its not as if she won't be leaving you soon and you'll be coming back to mama..as always"she said getting up.

"Now can you just come and see what I wanna show you?"
"Can you do this one last thing for me before we officially break up?I just don't wanna leave any hard feelings behind between the two of us and the reason I did all this is because I've finally decided to let you be with whoever you want because I can clearly see that your no longer into me like before..its as if everytime you see me you just feel repulsed,so can you please do this one last thing for me?"
"You and I were long over,I just don't know what took you so long to finally get over it and this better not be one of your crazy stuff Klara...got it?" I said chocking her abit.
"I..really..am..gonna..miss..you..doing..that..moaning my name as you fuck me senselessly " she said with a chuckle.
"Your one crazy bitch"I said letting her go as she gasped for air.
"Now follow me" she said getting up and I followed her upstairs.I tried again calling Neo but the reception was really bad.I just wanna get this over and done with then go back to her soon.

She walked me in to her room.Flower petals on the floor,dinner table,glasses,wine,candles.what the fuck is happening here?.She led me to the dinner table.

"Klara what is this?"
"It was suppose to be a surprise but I knew you weren't gonna allow me to close your eyes and comes here"
"Klara what did you just say to me downstairs?because THIS isn't moving on..you know what I'm sick of your drama I'm leaving"
"Kay,please don't" she said holding my wrist.
"Let me go!"I snatched it away from her.
"Klara it is over between us and I love her not you okay!just get that through your thick skull and leave me alone!"I whispered yelled.
"I'm trying!!okay,cant you see!..I made this because I wanna have my last happy moment with you but your just ruining all that!I meant what I said!..yes,it wont be easy but I'm willing to try." She said with teary eyes.I dont know if all this is an act or she's actually honest,I mean the Klara I know cries when she's truly hurt.She says crying shows sign of weakness and if she's doing that right now this also must be hard for her too and I'm just thinking of myself.I don't wanna hurt her.I also don't want any bad blood between us after this so I'll just let her this once.

"Fine!"
"What?"
"Let's have this dinner of yours and after that I'm going"
"Thank you,thank you so much..lemme pour you some wine" she poured some for  the both of us and I chunked it all out stress.I just needed something to just tense me down abit.
"Want some more?" She asked looking at the empty glass.
"Yeah sure" she poured some again  but she didn't touch hers.
"Ain't you gonna drink?" I asked looking at her.
"I will,I'm just thinking about the fact that after tonight you and I will be strangers" she said looking away.
"Klara..who said we gonna be that?I mean we are in the same class so we will prolly talk and..AHH!" I screamed feeling  a sharp pain at the frontal part of my head.
"HAA!Shit"I screamed holding the area trying to get up.
"No,you need to lay down a bit"klara said trying to make me sit.
"No!Neo..is..wai.." I tried standing but my legs gave up on me hitting the ground as everything went blank.

Few minutes later

Where am I? I was about to move but the sharp pain striked again making me hiss in pain"shisshh!arch!"I saw Neo entering the room as she kneeled next to the bed.
"Babe your finally up" she said holding my hand.
"Princess...what..happened?I'm having this bad headache.I feel like I've been hit by a bus.
"You just had too much to drink babe,prolly the alcohol" she said smashing her lips on to mine and I wasn't expecting her to do that.I was still processing what just happened  then  she got on top of me  straddling  me as we deepen the kiss.Fuck.It just   made me even forget about the horrible headache I was having.She started stripping not breaking the kiss but the kiss felt  a bit different than usual,must be the alcohol I suppose.

Smut smut smut warning!!!

"I wan you in me,babe"she said nibbing on my earlobe whispering."please".she really knows how to press my buttons but we can't do it at in this state its too risky.I must control myself.
"No,not like this princess,I want it to be special and enjoyable for you this isn't the good time or place"I  said caressing her face.what's the rush for?anyway
"I don't mind as long as its you I don't care about the time or place,I know you want me as bad as I want you" she said rubbing her thigh against my groin.
"Haa.. Are you sure your comfortable with this?I said slowly trailing my hand at her back,seeing her shiver under my touch.
"Y-yes I am certain"she moaned with her back arched.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 3K 46
Kylie's new teacher turns out to be her grandfather's goddaughter. It's tricky when you're attracted to someone who's both your superior and technica...
1.1M 44K 35
I was only 7 when I met her, but we had an instant connection. We were inseperable. She was always happy and joyful around me, but me on the other ha...
1.3K 138 10
{๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ (๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฐ/๐†๐ฑ๐†)} An all girls private school, made for wealthy parents who need a break from their own...
108K 2.6K 13
MILLIE HART Quiet. Shy. Nerd. Prude. That's what everyone calls me while turning up their noses at me. Even if it's true, I don't care. I have a pla...