haikyuu oneshots

By seij-hoe

โช ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ค๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ โซ โš irregular updates โš haikyuu x fem!reader characters are aged up for smu... More

friends with benefits | matsukawa issei
picnic date | tendou satori
club room | iwaizumi hajime
shark week | tanaka ryunosuke
baking | miya osamu
sunrise | kuroo tetsurล
the collar | kyลtani kentarล
coffee shop | daichi sawamura
karaoke | bokuto koutarou
fever | goshiki tsutomu
happy birthday | azumane asahi
ice cream | haiba lev
build a bear | hanamaki takahiro
the bedroom | terushima yuji
surprise | aone takanobu and koganegawa kanji
manipulative | daishou suguru
the recording | ushijima wakatoshi
planetarium date | sakusa kiyoomi
rainy day | tsukishima kei
babysitting | hinata shoyo
gaming | kenma kozume
intermission | kenma kozume
makeup | suna rintarou
stargirl | kageyama tobio
the bar | oikawa tooru
cafe | oikawa tooru
chocolatier | tendou satori
volleyball | tsukishima kei
hotel room | akaashi keiji
dinner | bokuto koutarou
bus stop | kita shinsuke
lunch | ushijima wakatoshi
arcade | ushijima wakatoshi
icebreaker | kenma kozume
ice skating | asahi azumane
hair dye | nishinoya yuu
the office | kuroo tetsurล
practice | daichi sawamura
requests

bookstore | yamaguchi tadashi

1.8K 18 5
By seij-hoe

entering your local bookstore, you go directly to the section containing works from your favorite author. your eyes scan the tall shelves, spotting your desired title on a shelf too high for your own good.

you try a small jump in an attempt to grab it, but miss horribly.

you try again, your finger barely grazing the spine of the book, resulting in another failed attempt.

you look to your left and right in search of something to use as a step when you feel a presence behind you, an arm reaching above your head. your eyes follow down their arm and to their face, losing focus on the book as the person pulls it off the shelf.

"is it this one?" the green-haired, freckle-faced boy questions, turning the book around to read the back. "i love (author/book name)!" he quietly exclaims.

you lightly smile, "yeah, thank you! i—"

"this is such a great book, have you read the next two books yet? they're sooo good.." he looks through the bookshelf, rambling on about the series without realizing.

you don't want to interrupt him, so you slowly bring your hands up to the book, gently starting to pull it from him.

"oh my gosh, i'm so sorry— i didn't mean to rant.." he awkwardly laughs, letting go of the book.

"it's no problem," you stifle out a laugh, "uhm.."

"yamaguchi, yamaguchi tadashi!"

"thanks again, yamaguchi, have a good one!" you start walking off, but stop when his voice calls out to you.

"wait—! could i, maybe, get your number?" he takes his phone out of his pocket and holds it to you, "we can talk more about (author/book name) if you want..?"

"oh, sure!" you take his phone, holding the book in your arm to type your name and number into the phone, handing it back to him after.

"thanks," yamaguchi reads your name off the screen, "y/n.. i'll see you around!" he looks up from the screen, his cheeks lightly flushing.

you nod, smiling once more before parting ways with yamaguchi to purchase your book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 321 20
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...
11.9K 326 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
121K 3.9K 79
โช ๐จ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐ฑ ๐จ๐œ โซ โš well known school delinquent, fukuhara chinami, has been transferred to different schools around japan due to her actions...
13.7K 476 32
COMPLETED! MANGA TIMESKIP SPOILER "I laugh nervously as I glance at Oikawa. He smiles at me apologetically then looks forward with a bitter sweet loo...