𝐓𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 || pope hey...

By -beewrites

OUTER BANKS SERIES MARKED COMPLETE FOR SAFETY MEASURES in which, she's always been there observing him but h... More

THIS TOWN
ACT ONE
SOUNDTRACK VOL.I
001 Summer Paradise
002 The Boat
003 Motel or Meth Lab
004 Bullets and Tears
005 Nothing to Lose
006 Operation
007 Curse of Chucky
008 RedField
009 Graves n Gold
010 A Flat Tire
011 Mistakes were Made
012 A Night At The Movies
013 A Midsummer Nights Dream
014 i should hate you
016 to going full kook
017 found family
018 the breaking point
019 the edge of seventeen
ACT TWO
020 united in grief
21 slipping through my fingers
22 just keep swimming
23 run but cant hide from my family line
24 never letting go again
25 my baby shot me down
26 run boy run
27 operation shawshank
28 when the partys over
29 isnt it strange
30 our secret moments
31 the bonfire

015 forgive but don't forget

933 22 41
By -beewrites

"Oh I am just a KID
I'm afraid of the dark
But I'm obsessed with IDEAS
One day I'll go far"

kids
nick rattigan

"code red!" pope called out as the two girls walked to the dock. cali had stayed at kiaras house that night, her parents weren't happy but cali figured it was better than staying at the chateau.

"what the hell is going on?" kiara asked as they stepped onto the boat carefully.

"jj and john b conked out in the marsh. they need a tow."

"and you need us for that why?" cali questioned

"we need yous for mechanical." pops shrugged as he started the hms pogue back up.

"mechanical." kiara sighed as they drove out towards the marsh.

꧁❦꧂

"john b and jj are up in the alp." pope told them as he pulled up beside the bigger boat.

"can't you guys do anything without us?" kiara asked as they got ready to jump over.

"i think we all know the answer to that." cali let out a light laugh. once she was over onto the boat, she offered her hand out and help kie jump over.

they walked in to where john b and jj were both bent down over the engine. "what happened?" kiara asked

"uh, the alternators, uh, not alternating anymore." jj said looking up at the pair.

"it's not charged." john b sighed.

"did you check the plugs?" kiara asked, walking over towards them.

"no. no, you should check em." jj handed her the spanner and cloth. "give it a whirl."

"you guys are useless." kiara sighed as the two boys walked out of the hut to let cali in.

"hold on," cali said after a moment of expecting. "there's no plugs."

"what?" kiara looked closer before shouting out to the boys. "uh...is this a joke? there are no plugs, like at all."

"sayonara!" john b yelled before there was splash of water.

"the fuck?" cali said as the two girl stood up and ran out to see the two boys swimming over to the hms pogue which was already a few yards away.

"john b!" a familiar voice came from below deck as someone banged on the hatch. "john b let me out!"

"is that...?" cali asked cautiously as kie bent down and opened the hatch, pushing it forward to reveal sarah cameron.

"what the hell?" kiara groaned as she saw the girl.

"what? wait." sarah climbed up as cali and kie ran forward towards the back of the boat, towards the boys.

"guy!" kiara shouted.

"are you serious?" sarah came running up behind them.

"you joking? come back!" cali yelled

"get your asses back here!" kiara shouted as they climbed onto the boat.

"we can't. not till you three figure it out!" john b shouted back at them.

"i will literally kill all of you!" cali screamed in frustration

"y-you can't just leave!" sarah yelled.

"there's food in the cabin, and jj rolled a blunt." pope shouted, sticking his thumbs up.

"hydroponic!" jj added

"this is ridiculous." sarah complained, kicking off her shoes and pulling down her shorts.

"well, i would rather drown than stay here with you." kiara unbuttoned her shirt, throwing it onto the ground.

"fine, be my guest. maybe you'll finally shut the hell up." sarah remarked as she pulled off her top, getting ready to jump off into the water.

"you don't even know where you're going." kiara pointed out.

"i don't care." sarah shrugged, steeping over the edge of the boat.

"good luck with the oyster beds." kiara sighed.

"wait!" sarah shouted as she jumped over into the water as the boys began sailing away

cali sat down using the edge of the boat as back support. "i mean if she's going, i may aswell stay here. better than getting stung." kiara shrugged in agreement of the girls plan.

"godspeed!" pope said as they sped up.

"wait!" sarah swam frantically. "john b, you asshole!"

"they're not coming back for you!" kiara told her.

"love you guys! bye!" jj shouted from the distance

"you gonna warn her?" cali asked quietly, referring to the water full of jellyfish they were surrounded by.

"nah." kie sighed.

a scream came sarah and she flayed around in the water. "what?" kiara yelled at her.

"i got stung by a jellyfish!" sarah panicked. "shit!"

"dramatic." kie sighed.

"what did i say was gonna happen?" cali smirked, throwing her hands up in the air.

"shit." sarah sobbed as she climbed up the ladder back onto the boat, revealing a nasty looking red mark across the side of her ribs.

"well, you swam right into a man-o-war." kie stated. "i don't know what you thought would happen."

"thank you for your help." sarah grunted sarcastically as she sat down across from cali. "shit! ow!"

"does it hurt?" cali asked cruelly

"you know what they say..."

"no. mm-mm" the two girls began shaking their heads

"about curing jellyfish stings? you have to pee on me."

"i will not be doing that." cali grimaced 

"i have a better idea." kiara said.

꧁❦꧂

"it's for the pain." kie placed the blunt in her mouth, covering it with her hand while trying to light it.

"jj bless." sarah panted.

kiara took a long drag, letting it rest in her breath before exhaling slowly. she was about to hand it over to sarah, but hesitated. "actually..." she took another drag.

"really?" sarah snatched it out of the girls mouth.

"go easy." kiara warned while sarah inhaled for long. "it's jjs cousins cripple." sarah took it out her mouth before going into a coughing fit. cali sighed before taking the joint off of her for herself while sarah continued to cough.

꧁❦꧂

dark had fallen and all that filled the silence were sarah's laugh. "wow." she sighed. "hey, guess what? would you rather...have- i was just imagining you two like this just now. it was pretty funny. would you ima- would you rather have nipples for eyes or eyes for nipples? imagine if you get really old and your nipples- your boobs get saggy, and your nipples, if they were your eyes, you could see if your shoes were untied."

sarah laughed again before seeing the girls expressions, before shaking her head and frowning at them.

"is this your first high or something?" cali asked.

"no..." sarah said unconvincingly. "hey, guys-"

"oh my god." kiara snapped "enough if they 'hey guys' bull shit! why'd you do it?"

"why did i do what?" sarah asked

"we were best friends. we stole beers from your dads fridge, we watched movies together, we cried about boys. and the next thing i know, i'm watching your birthday party happen from instagram."

"it was one party." sarah cut in

"you invited everybody except me. and then you told everybody i was the reason that the party got busted."

"okay, well, who else would've called the cops?"

"you never asked. you just let the rumour go that i was a rat. you were my best friend and then you ghosted me, and i don't even know why! i mean, really, what did i do?"

"you liked me." sarah said simply

"what?" the two girls said in confusion.

"when...people get close to me, i feel trapped. and i bail. and then i blame them for it."

"is that why you got with my boyfriend?" cali interrupted. "and then didn't even apologise or say anything to me?"

"he told me that you guys were broken up. and it was just after the whole thing so i thought he must've been right. he said that he had always like me and i fell for it. i got obsessed with the idea of everyone liking me."

"you never even asked if i was alright."

"i know and i regret that. i just didn't know what to say, i was scared. i'm sorry...and i miss you. both of you. do you think there is a chance we could be friends again?"

"honestly...i don't know." kiara said

"well, i'm really sorry. so if you wanna slap me across the face, do it now when i'm high." the girl laughed and cali felt a small smile growing on her face. "i mean it, either of you, to get payback of whatever."

"well i went to third with your brother so i guess we're even." cali let it slip out before she could stop. "oh my god..." she dragged on after realising what she said. "i'm way too high for this shit."

the three girl erupted into giggles. "what did you just say?" kiara gasped.

"oh god." cali curled herself into a ball.

"when did this happen?" sarah laughed.

"how did i not know about this?" kie said in shock

"this has to stay on this boat between the three of us, alright?" cali smiled when she realised that the three of them were actually getting on and laughing like normal teenagers again.

"yes okay, but i need to know more." kiara laughed lightly as the three girls looked around each other, actually smiling.

꧁❦꧂

"hey sarah." kiara said as they all layed down on the boat, trying to get some sleep.

"hey kiara." sarah smiled, her eyes still closed.

"promise me you won't bail on john b. he's not just...some other guy. and he really, really likes you."

"i won't." sarah said gently

"promise me." kiara pressed

"i promise." sarah agreed.

kiara turned back around, closing her eyes. "also, i'm sorry i called the cops."

"i knew it." sarah gasped "i knew it, you bitch!"

"i almost got arrested!" cali giggled

"what? i thought we were admitting stuff?" kiara laughed

"i told you!"

"you should've invited me!"

"so you called the cops?"

"yes!"

꧁❦꧂

"oh no, did you forget your keys or something?" john b laughed as they saw the three girls dangling their feet over the boat as the orange sunrise shined off the water.

"do you guys need a tow?" pope shouted as they grew closer.

"don't give them the satisfaction of thinking this worked." kiara told the two girls.

"absolutely not." sarah smiled.

"you gotta admit, it's kinda funny." john b said smugly as the boat pulled up along side them.

"it really wasn't." cali threw her bag harshly at him.

"mastermind, huh?" kiara sighed, keeping a straight face.

"i'm always plannin'" john b smiled

"some patriarchal bullshit." kie complained as the three girls stood up

"yeah that sucked." sarah folded her arms.

"you still love us though right?" jj threw kie the rope to tie off the boats.

"debatable for sure." cali sighed

"hey you still hate me?" john b asked sarah

"a little." sarah shrugged. "we're all gonna get you back when you least expect it."

"i'd watch your back boys." kiara smirked

"we're already planning." cali said

"well i for one, welcome that challenge." pope smiled

"me too." jj nodded

"so, did you guys, you know..." pope asked

"reconcile our differences?" kiara finished

"mm-mm" sarah shook her head.

"not even close." cali sighed

"but we're...willing to work together."

"you know what? that's victory." john b cheered

"yup." jj agreed

"wiggedy wiggedy wiggedy!" pope sang as the boys done their handshake. the girl all looked at each other, sharing a secret smile

"know why?" jj asked "hyrdroponic."

"don't say that." pope grimaced.

"alright, shut up." john b shushed them. "you guys ready to jack some loot?"

bee speaks...
let's ignore all the typos and errors in
this please. i've been crazy busy this
week and haven't gotten any time
to myself to write.

thank you all for the love on this
book's recently, glad yous are enjoying
it. Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 265 70
This is the re-write version of my other story called Missing. Two years ago I was named the Outer Banks 17 year old missing girl. The face of the gi...
2.2K 61 58
Olivia Bradley, John B's cousin lives the best of both worlds being a Pogue and a Kook. Living on Figure Eight had its advantages, her father was low...
49.9K 721 51
discontinued "We're the Pogue's and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time." fem oc x jj maybank SEASON 1 started: 08/02/21 ...
501K 3.7K 62
β€žmeeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem oc : John b's sister -Outer Banks stor...