003 Motel or Meth Lab

"You could have anyone you wantWhy would you want to be with ME?I'm nothing SPECIAL"

Why would you want to be with ME?
I'm nothing SPECIAL"

-jealous,
eyedress

after a failed attempt to notify the coast guard, the hms pogue approached the motel which was clearly in a bad state after the hurricane. "and i thought the chateau looked bad." jj commented as turned in at the small dock.

"this place is a shitshow." john b whistled

"motel or meth lab?" kie asked

"you be the judge." pope replied.

"i vote on meth lab." cali sighed.

"doesn't look like a place somebody with a grady white stays." john b said.

"no. looked like a place someone with a grady white would get killed." pope corrected.

"here we go. this is your captain speaking. hms pogue coming in for landing." jj mocked a speaker, jumping off the boat and stopping the boat full sliding fully onto the ground, anchoring it into the grass.

"we good?" john b asked.

"yeah we good." jj confirmed, standing back up, ready to go.

"hey?" pope stopped john b before he got off the boat. when he turned around, pope pointed to jj saying, "don't let him do anything stupid."

"oh we will." jj said

"i'm not making any promises." john b shrugged, knowing it was difficult to keep jj out of trouble.

"yeah i know." pope gave up, sitting back down.

"uh, be careful." kie said, handing john b the key. "i mean it."

"yeah." john b chuckled nervously.

cali looked at jj who also seemed confused. be so careful, cali lipped to the boy, blowing him a mocking kiss. jj threw his hands up to his heart before pointing them back to the girl as if he was signalling that he loved her. the two laughed but quickly stopped as kie and john b looked at them.

"yeah." john b nodded again to kie before turning around and jumping off the boat. he clapped jj on the shoulder, "let's go."

the three pogues left on the boat waited until they saw the two boys reach the room and enter before they properly relaxed. "oh what's your biggest pet peeve?" cali asked, clicking her fingers at kie.

"biggest pet peeve?" kie repeated. cali always asked the most random questions when they were bored or waiting on someone. the two others nodded back at the girl. "easy." kie shrugged. "giving one percent to the environment."

"what's wrong with that?" pope asked

"we only have one earth pope. we should be giving it one hundred percent, bare minimum."