Matt Sturniolo Imagines

By eilishgfwp

Matt sturniolo Imagine for you guys!! NO SUMT ONLY KISSES OR HUGS I'm opening for ideas of you guys :)❤ hop... More

All too well.
Family line
Cardigan
I love you.
Stay with me .
Should i do it?
The night we met
Star shopping. (1)
Star shopping (2)
Update!!
Star shopping (3)
Star shopping (4)
Miserable man
Star shopping (5)
Star shopping (6)
It'll be okay.
Star shopping (7)
Star shopping (8)
Look after you
Moth to a flame (1)
Moth to a flame (2)
Moth to a flame (3)
Moth to a flame (4)
The night we met
Burn
Update!!
The summer i turend pretty!
My blood
Unlearn (1)
Unlearn (2)
Out of the woods
Breathin.
The 30th
The 30th (2)
The archer.
That Way (1)
That Way (2)
Romantic homicide
That Way (3)
That way (4)
That Way (5)
That way (6)
505.
Fix You.
Break a broken heart.
Break a broken heart (2)
Break a broken heart (3)
To be so lonely
Update!!
Because i liked a boy
Enchanted
Hailey comet
Will you cry?
Updates!!!
Block me out.
Lie
Lie (2)
This love
Long live
News!!
Brothers.
Afterglow
Afterglow (2)
Afterglow (3)
Afterglow (4)
Mess it up
Water fountain
Lover
New fan fiction update!
7 years.
Fall in love in October
Fall instagram feed <3
Requests!!
I didnt knew (1)
I didnt knew (2)
I didnt knew (3)
I didnt knew. (4)
Wildest dreams
I didnt knew (5)
I didnt knew (6)
I didnt knew (7)
Important!!
I didnt knew (8)
I didnt knew (9)
I didnt knew (10)
Fine line.
Full machine
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐀𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐂
Everywhere, everything
UPDATE!!
Panic room
Panic room (2)
NEWSSS
The wedding song

Jealous girl

4.3K 27 3
By eilishgfwp

It's was the last day before the summer break. You liked the summer break, you liked the freedom and that you don't have to work all day, just enjoy and chill out.

Like every break. One person of your group making a party, and this time , it's was your turn. So you were so excited to do it, to invite all your friends and all your school to your house.

"Are you sure your mom and your dad will not have a problem with that?" Your friend, Sydney asked. "No they won't, they're not at home for the whole month." You told her, your parents weren't at house that much and you always was at home alone. So have a party wasn't that a big deal to you.

"Okay, so who did you invite for the party?" She asked you. "Um, the team, our class, um, the swimming team and the girls.. and the triplets." You told her everyone who would be there tonight. "The triplets? Are you mean the sturniolos?" She asked, you nodded.

"Yeah , chris is one of my friends and with nick I'm in good company and Matt.." "and Matt?" She copied your words. "Matt.. um, we good, you know. He one of my friends too." You moved, not making it awkward .

"What good? You literally have a crush on him."
"I'm not. We're friends."
"You didn't talked with him once."
"Yes I did."

"When?" She opened her eyes at you and smiled. "Um, at the field.." you lied , you never told him a single word. "Lie. He never going to the field when he don't have a practice." She put her hands on her chest.

"Fine, I didn't talked with him once, but his brothers are really nice and all this things so please ." You said and took your bag. "I'll meet you at 6. I need help before the party." You said and leave her alone.

-
Matt just waited next to his car, he were at his phone when you came to him. "Hey!!" You smiled and stopped run over to the car. "Hey?" He was kinda of confused, why do you taking with him?

"Um.. did you just run all over the school?" He noticed your breath. "Y.. yeah. I .. I came to see you." You said and catching your breath. "Fine it's weird but whatever." He said and closed his phone.

"I wanted to ask.. are you coming tonight to my summer party with your brothers? I just couldn't see nick or Chris." You smiled at him. "Um, I know nick and Chris are going, I just drop them there." "Why aren't you coming too?" You were kinda of sad. "Look it's not about you.. I just don't like parties."

"I promise you it's won't be a party like you know. It's a pool party a really cool one." You said trying to make him coming to you. "Fine maybe I'll be there but I'm not promising you anything." He said and you just jumped into his arms and he just hugs you.

"Sorry!! I was kinda of .. excited I guess." You giggled a little and he looked at you . "It's fine just let me wait to my brothers." He said and you left him.

-

It's finally your party, it's finally the time when you can have a good time with your friends and enjoy your time.

Everyone were already there, but Chris nick and Matt still wasn't there. You were nervous, you wanted them to show up and be here with you, especially Matt. You wanted to see him so bad even when you knew that he won't talk with you.

Matt were at home. Waiting to nick when Chris is already at his car. "Nick hurry up!!" He shouts at nick who still were upstairs. "I'm coming." Nick shouts back and Matt just rolled his eyes he knew he still getting ready.

He heard some ringing in his pocket, he took his phone and saw who it is. It's was one of his friends, Mandy. 'So I guess I see you tonight.' She texted him, his smile was so big and beautiful .

"Why are you smiling?" Nick came down and said to him. "Nothing. Just Mandy." He replied and put his phone at the pocket. "Okay, I'll do myself like I knew who you were talking about." He said and got out of the house. "Are you coming to the party!" Nick noticed him. "Yeah. I guess."

You saw everyone getting inside. And then you saw Chris, you knew that if Chris is here so nick is here too. "I'll be right back." You said to the girl you were talking too and went to see Chris and nick.

"Hey girlyyy!" Nick saw you. "Hey!!" You hugs nick. "I'm so happy you guys came." You pulled back and saw Matt standing over there, behind nick, you felt like your heart melted into your chest and butterflies in your stomach.

"Oh you came!" You smiled at him. "Yeah I did." "So you didn't broke the promise."
"It's wasn't a promise."
"Yes it was for me."

You made Matt smile under his breath. He looked up at you and smiled. "I'm glad you here." You said. "Matt!!" Some girl ran into his arms and he lift her up in the air. Your face was so confused as you see her, you recognise her.

It's was Mandy. She was one of Matt's closest friends and she told everyone she even go out with him to couple dates. You didn't liked her.

"I'm so happy you here! Thanks y/n for inviting him." She still was so close to him and touched his face. "Yeah of course.." you whispered, faking your smile. "I think I'll leave, um my friend waiting for me." You smiled and walked back to your friends.

Matt looked at you leave, he didn't want you to leave even Mandy was there. He knew you don't like that Mandy and him is close.

"Okay .. so told me what's new!!" Mandy leads Matt to some place outside, when you could see everything. You were inside the pool and they sat outside. "Um nothing." He said , there's really nothing to say.

"Cmon , you wanna tell me some handsome boy like you didn't got any girls?" She asked. "No, nah .. not yet." He laughed. "Okay, I'll try to believe it." She said. "You know that I would fall for you if I could." She smiled at him and you just were so mad.

She put her hand on his arm and smiled, you just were jealous, you wished it's will be you over there with Matt. And not her. "That's it I'm done." You got out of the pool and put a towel on you.

"Where are you going!!" Your friends shouts. "Some place far away from here." You left the ground and went to your room.

Matt noticed you leaving the pool too and bite his lips and start thinking of you. He didn't want to watch you leave because of his friend. He didn't like Mandy the way he liked you, even he never talked to you.

"Matt? Are you good?" Mandy asked, he gave the attention back to her. "Yeah sorry." "It's okay.. we good." She smiled made him feel better.

Mandy talked to a few seconds and Matt didn't really listening to her and she was just taking for a while. "Matt.. are you sure you're okay!" She asked again. "Yeah." He said. "Matty , I know what's it's like to be so distant from others, but hey I'm here for you."

She god close to Matt, almost kissing his lips but Matt pulled back. "Wow, what are you doing?" He asked. "Um kissing you." She said with no problem.

"Sorry Mandy, you know I like you but.. I like someone else." He said and she went back. "Uh, I'm sorry."she said .

"No it's okay.."
"Um no I didn't knew what I thought."
"It's okay.. it's just a mistake."
"Not what I thought you'll liked me back!!"

"What?" "I saw how you looked and thought about her the whole time.." she said. "Who?" Matt asked again. "Y/n." She said her name.

"I'm so sorry Mandy, we still okay right?" He asked her and she nodded. "Yeah and people already start to leaving so.. I'll go too." She said and left Matt there. At your house.

-
Everyone start walk out of your door everyone left except the triplets who stayed to help you, you out the wine on your table and stood there.

Matt got inside the kitchen and noticed you. "I brought back the wine.." he said. "Good, put it on the fridge." You said, and sip your wine.

"So.. you and Mandy uh?" You asked him. "What about us?" "I saw how you flirt with her.. " You asked Matt and looked at him. "Flirt?" He was confused.

"Yeah, you look like you really into her." You tell him about what you saw. "Nah, she is a friend." "That's it?" You wanted to be sure.

"Yes, she came back from New York after a while and we met here. She is not even my type." He shrug his shoulders. "And first of all, if she was my type I was asked her for a date before a long time ago. And second of all she tried to kiss me and I pulled back so..." He put his glass on the sink.

"Why?" You turned around to look at him. "Because.. I told you the reason." He looked at you. "Nah, it's not the reason Matt come on." You told him. "What's the real reason? Who stopped you?"

"You."
"Me?"
"Yes you y/n."

"Why.. what did I do?" You asked him. "You're just.. you." He replied. "What is that supposed to mean?" You try to understand Matt's words. "It's mean.." he got close to you.

"It's mean that you're the reason I pulled back and didn't even touched her lips." He got close to you and you were so nervous. "If you think you can't flirt with me you're not going to be able to do it."

"I'm not trying to y/n. I just want you." He touched your cheek with his hand and pulled you into a kiss. He kissed you until you pulled back.

"You did flirt now.." you smiled at him. "Well don't be jealous baby, not everyone getting this ." Matt laughs with you. "But I'm a jealous girl." You said once before he put his lips back on yours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 88 17
𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐃𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒. The first act is finished and ready to complete reading!! Act two will be soon??? 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐬...
16K 428 35
Matt sturniolo mental health story. No smut or y/n.
24.8K 256 28
Requests are open! No y/n No Romance These are just stories none of these are real! Hope you all enjoy!
412K 3.5K 31
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ✫ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖲𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗅𝗈 𝖳𝗋𝗂𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝖨𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌. DI...