EGOIST - Blue Lock

V0nG0gh द्वारा

Aki Ginga, a promising striker who is half Japanese, gets invited to a special training program by the JFU af... अधिक

Credits
Character Profile
Qualifiers
Meeting
Striker
Tag
Team X
Team Y
New Encounters
Team W
Team V Part 1
Team V part 2
Evolution
Re-awakening
World's Top Players
Teams A, B, and C
Flow Explained
Kickoff
Demon
Ego Awakening
Outcome of the Match
2 Weeks Off
Date
1 On 1
Phase Two
Manshine vs Bastard
Author's Note
#1 vs #2
Confession
Memories
Ichika
Ichika Part 2
Ichika Part 3
Q&A
Prodigy

Flow

465 14 3
V0nG0gh द्वारा

The possession started with Rin taking the ball. Reo guarded Rin, and Rin used scissors in response. When Reo tried to go for the tackle, he got nutmegged.

He lobbed it to Ishikari(Barou look-alike) and hit a header pass to Aryu. Aryu hit a header pass to Rin who scores to tie the game.

1-1.

"What a pain, time for the next one." Nagi said.

Yukki dribbled the ball up and got around Igarashi easily but Rin tackled him. Reo got the second ball and passed the ball to Nagi. Nagi passed it back and then Reo shot the ball high into the air, for it to come spinning back down into the net, a Gyro shot.

2-1.

"Did you just copy Yukki's Gyro shot!?" I yelled out.

"I call it Chameleon." Reo said.

"What a sick name man." I said, slapping his back.

This time, Ishikari and Aryu kept stealing the ball or intercepting/blocking a pass/shot. They would then link up with Rin or Shidou which would turn into a goal.

The score was 4-2 before we knew it.

"Alright Nagi, I'll draw their attention while you get ready for a shot. Like when we were practicing yesterday."

"Got it."

I took the ball towards the box and once Aryu and Afro started to press me, I faked a shot and dribbled the ball left. Nagi was in the right corner of the box so I crossed it to him.

He trapped the ball with his shoulder, bounced it up, flipped, and hit a bicycle kick across the goal into the bottom left corner.

4-3.

I ran to Nagi and grabbed his shoulders. "Nice one! That was an insane goal!"

"Let's get 2 more." He said.

On the next possession, it was a battle to score. The ball always got stolen or cleared to the opposite team. And with a header pass from Ishikari to Rin who was unfortunately open, he scored to win the game.

5-3.

"Ki-chan!"

"Ah shit." I sighed.

"I won~ so what's your number?"

I reluctantly gave him my number. My cells sure did 'explode'.

6 hours later, Team A won against Team B with a score of 5-2. And then, it was our turn to face Team B.

Me and Nagi scored a goal each to take the lead, 2-0. Barou was able to score. Otoya scored to tie the game. I scored again to lead the game.

That's when Karasu took 2 goals and sat at 4-3.

"Damn it, we can't lose again. Let's go Nagi."

"Yea, I want to win." He responded.

Once I took the ball after kickoff, I stopped thinking. It felt as if I wasn't even moving but I was still moving. Everything I did looked flawless. From the way I ran to the way I dribbled, I felt nothing but everything at the same time.

I remember this feeling. It's like when Nagi and I practiced until we passed out. What is this feeling?

Once I thought that, I began to think again. But by then, the score was tied 4-4.

"What was that Aki? It's like you went berserk but wasted no movements." Nagi asked me.

"I don't know. That never happened before but it feels familiar somehow." I said, dazed.

"Well we can win now so let's go." Nagi said, sticking out his fist.

"Alright, let's win." We bumped fists.

Barou got the ball and began to rub forward but it immediately got stolen by Nagi.

He passed it back to me and then it happened again. I was back in this state, but it was different. Now, I knew Nagi was feeling the same thing.

Ah. I knew this feeling.

That same feeling from last night.

Me and Nagi wound our way through the entire defense. The moment he was about to break through the last defender, I hit him with a fast ground pass.

It ramped up the side of his left foot and while it spun to his right. He sent the ball flying to the left side of the net with his right foot.

5-4.

I snapped out of that state.

"Nagi, you felt that right?"

"It's the same as last night." He said, looking down at his body.

"What is that?" I asked out loud.

"I don't know, I can't explain it."

Barou walked towards us. "Hey losers, what did you 2 just do?"

"We can't explain it, it just happened."

He looked angry. "The fuck you mean you can't explain it!?"

We shrugged. "Just cant."

"Tch. Y'all piss me off." He said as he walked away.

"See you later Barou." I said.

"Shut up and watch me from behind." He said, continuing to walk.

After another 6 hours, it was time to go against Team A again. I was not looking forward to it.

Just the same as last time, we lost. But, it was tied 4-4 until Rin made a game-winning shot with Shidou trying to make it.

With all 5 matches done, Rin and Shidou went at each other. He got a good knee on Rin but got shocked when he tried to do and axe kick.

"Cut it out, all of you. I can't believe you made me use your bodysuits anti-riot electronic shock function. Now that the matches are all over, the tryouts are now complete. 6 hours from now, I'll announce who'll be challenging Japan's U-20 team."

We left the field and I decides to redeem some of my points to get my phone to talk to Shidou. As much as I want to, I can't ghost someone.

Ego came on screen in one of the rooms I passed by and the door opened.

"Aki Ginga."

I walked into the room and he closed the door.

"Yo."

"I saw the game against Team B and I can tell you what you felt, though it'll be vague."

"So what did we feel?"

"I call it flow. Just know that when it happens again, it's flow."

"Sure is vague."

"Shut up. Hurry up and do what you need to."

"Got it."

Flow huh? Never heard of it.

I grabbed my phone and sat by the wall. I sighed and opened the messages. The furst thing I saw was a whole bunch of unread messages.

It was Shidou saying my name and asking when I'd text back.

Wassup Shidou.

I knew he wouldn't text back since what happened earlier against Team A. So I turned my phone back in and went to sleep.

The next day I woke up and went to the central area for the team announcement. The doors under the screen opened and Ego stepped out.

"Howdy. Good work you lumps of talent. Is this the second time we met face-to-face? Nice to see you. 'Football is a game of scoring points', first let's redefine that. Goals determine a striker's worth. So in the third selection, I decides to center a team around those with the highest scoring probability. Now prepare yourselves and listen up. Im going to announce the 11 players who are gonna take on the Japanese U-20 team. First, as our center forward, the top player, Itoshi Rin. Goalkeeper, Gagamaru Gin. 2 centerbacks, Ikki Niko and Jubei Aryu. Right wing back, Hyoma Chigiri. Left wing back, Meguru Bachira. Defensive midfielder, Tabito Karasu. The wingers, Eita Otoya and Aki Ginga."

"I'll surely 'sparkle' alright." I said with a smile.

"And now with the nucleus of our attacks. Offensive midfielders are Seishiro Nagi and Yoichi Isagi. These are the 11 players who will challenge Japan's U-20 team, the Blue Lock Eleven!"

Yukki asked why Shidou wasn't apart of the team and Ego told us it's due to Shidou never producing a chemical reaction with Rin. Also due to his aggression to Rin, if he got a red card on the field, it would put us at a disadvantage.

"And above all, none of you can handle the egoist known as Ryusei Shidou. Someome who can grasp his thinking and work to lift up his plays to a higher level doesn't exist in Blue Lock." He stated.

That's for damn sure. I have no idea what he wants to do on the field except score goals.

He went on to explain why he would sub in Shidou for Rin but Sae Itoshi took him from us because he was unsatisfied with the U-20 team.

"During these 15 days, I will administer training to forge you into a battle group that's able to pulverize the U-20 team and seize victory. Put everything on the line, my lumps of talent. Failure will not be permitted in the days to come."

Rin spoke up,"That's so tepid, four-eyes. To me, this match is just a checkpoint on my way to becoming the best in the world."

"Totally," Bachira sang, "we've been gambling our lives ever since we showed up here."

"For real. I'm not gonna wuss out now." Karasu said.

"Ego, just shut up and watch me score." I said.

"I'm gettin stoked." Otoya said.

"Yep, I wanna get to it." Nagi said.

Isagi was quiet but I knew he was just as determined as us.

"That's the ego I want to see, Blue Lock Eleven. Your final training camp is about to begin." Ego said witha smirk on his face.

I just realized I'm catching up to the manga quickly. I'm gonna slow down the uploads but don't worry. I have 2 finished parts in the drafts and more on the way.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

83.8K 4.2K 15
Who would have expected the egoist himself, Ego Jinpachi, to have a kid? No one, that's who. She was a near carbon copy of him. However, from her app...
36.3K 1.8K 23
"I don't play soccer, so don't ask." (Y/N) (L/N), child of the great (F/N) (L/N), former world champion turned coach, was once known as a prodigy in...
2.7K 181 11
"𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐄." - 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗻𝗼 𝗚𝗼𝗱. 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻, 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿, 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗶𝘁...
2.8K 106 6
Two weeks after Blue Lock's triumph over the U-20, they returned to the facility, where both new and familiar people were there. The blue lockers, al...