His Precious

By AmicaFelice

Reva Kholi X Ansh Jindal Arrange marriage Love at first sight ______________________________________________... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaptar 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 (The End)
Epilouge
New Books

Chapter 40

10.4K 555 41
By AmicaFelice

Ansh's pov

"I missed you so much" Reva said hugging me at the airport. Finally my heart, my jaan is here. I really really missed her. This Italy trip of her was nothing but a torture period for me. I swear on my life I'm not leaving her ever again at least for this long period of time. I didn't hug her back till now because I wanted to show some tantrums so she never do that again and also I want to see what'll she do to pacify me.

"Ma'am" I heard Daksh voice and instantly wrap my arms around her. Reva bobble her head a little maybe realising that I didn't hugged her back till now.

She try to detached herself from me to reply that stupid student of her's but I tight my hold around her waist almost hiding her small frame with my big one and snuggle my face into her hairs inhaling into her fragrance. (I missed this)

"Aww! I didn't know Miss Reva has a such big cute boyfriend" I listen a girl's voice,maybe one of her another student and Reva again try to lightly push me back.

"Reva, we know your husband is romantic but please have some mercy on us single people" this time one of her colleague Rahul speak and other hooted after him confirming her that all the students and other mentors are out and now having a great show looking at us.

"Ansh please" she mumble again my chest listening to all the hooting and finally I did leave her but as soon as she detached herself from me I hold her hand possessively. She looked at every one with blush cheeks because they all were giving us a teasing look. (My jaana is shy)

"Miss Reva, is it wrong if I say that I'm feeling jealous of you?" the same girl whine making everyone laugh except Daksh. I know that idiot has a thing for her.

"Yes miss Reva, is your husband single" another student speak. Really!

"Everyone, I think it's enough" she said to stop them from eye raping me "Ohooho" those all were hooted again making the red hue on her cheeks turned dark. She looked at me silently and I maintained a blank face. Her face sulk in confusion while her blush also faded after noticing my reactions. (Aww baby don't be sad, I love you)

"Yes guys, it's really enough" Daksh speak pulling my attention from Reva to him and all his classmates gave him weird looks. Idiot!

"Just shut up Daksh" One of his classmate said to Daksh clearing giving him a despise look. So it's just not me who didn't like him.

"Guys, I'm shimpinggggg. He is so hot" Another student speak with dreaming eyes. Ok enough of these fan girls. My wife don't like it.

"Guys,stop teasing my wife" I speak, finally for the first time since I met her. Reva eyes shine and her lips curve up into a little smile as soon as I speak and ....... All her student hooted again and this time in double pitch. I'm damn sure everyone around us would be thinking us as a bunch of weirdos.

"Let's go, wife" I said opening the car door for her.

She bid bye to everyone once again and sit inside the car. I also sit inside and start driving but not before noticing her confused and sad face. Honestly right now I want to squeeze her in my arms, kissed the hell out of her and tell her how much I missed her.But i need to talk to her before that.

"Husband, I was just joking last night" She said justifying herself again. Last night she called me several time after I cut the call, but I didn't pick up as I put my phone on silent. She even left numerous messages saying sorry and she was just messing up with me. I just typed it's ok to her without saying any extra word.I get it she was joking but I want to see what will she do to mollify me.

"I know wife, it's ok" I said keeping my blank expressions.

"Why didn't you pick up my calls last night?" she asked to me and i grin internally.

"My phone was on silent" I again gave her a one line answer without showing any emotion. Her face fell down more making my heart ache.

"Ansh? " She took my name to ask something but didn't speak anything.

"I need to make a call, just a minute" I said wearing my ear pods. Then I called to the recent project manager gaining all the information of tomorrow's meeting. In between i glance at her face and she was looking like she will cry any minute. (I think I'm behaving like a jerk now)

_____________________

"Pick me up" She said to me opening her arms as i asked her to came out of car in parking lot.

" I'm tired" She reasoned me before I can say anything. Smiling internally I picked her up in bridal style and she throw her hands around my neck. I pull her more close to me squeezing her waist, holding her comfortably. It's been days since I hold her.

"Are you angry with me? " she asked as we entered in lift.

"No" i replied shortly.

"Then why are you giving me cold shoulder" she asked looking into my eyes.

"Have your dinner and take some rest, I have some work" I said instead of replying to her as I walked into our penthouse(Home sweet home).

"It's 12:39 at night " she said smirking.(why she is smirking? Did she knows I'm messing up with her?)

"It's important" I speak sternly and putting her down.

"When you'll be free? " She asked.

"Don't know" I said thinking and walked towards my study room leaving her there.
Sure I was not happy with her actions and a little angry on her in starting but after watching her after fifteen days all my anger vanished.

Moreover when she hugged me in front of everyone without caring of the world my heart swell with happiness. I was acting rude to she what she'll do and now I would love to see her try.
______________________

After half or an hour later I heard my study room opening and Reva straight walked inside with a food plate in her hands wearing pale pink shorts which was reaching till her upper thighs leaving her sexy legs bare for me and a white tunic top which was showing a little bit of her stomach and sharp shoulder blades. Her hairs was tied in a messy bun giving a perfect look of her long neck. Fuck! Is she trying to seduce me?

"Let's eat" she said putting the food plate on the table. (Should I just end my little play and make sweet love to her on this very table?)

"Ansh? " she called for me sweet in a questioning tone. (I love my name from her mouth)

"I'm not hungry" I said hardly taking my eyes off from her and focusing on my e-mails.

"I didn't ask" she said holding my hand and pull me towards the couch. I moved from my chair to couch as soon as the try to pull me with her. (I know I know I'm wipped)

After we both settled on the couch she feed both of us without saying anything and i stare into her eyes whole time.

"Come to the room now" she said making me eat the last bite and wiping my lips. (Control Ansh just freaking control)

"I still have some work" I said as I wanted to cuddle with her and in these circumstances it is only possible when she'll fall asleep.

" please" she said yawning and I didn't say anything. (Gosh! she is adorable)

"We are going to sort this out tomorrow till then come to the room. I don't have energy and I want to sleep." she said and I noticed her eyes are heavy. In next moment she stand up with empty plate in her hands and slowly move out mumbling something making me laugh at her antics.

After that I wrap up everything quickly and moved to our room. I changed my clothes and sit on the bed as I hear Reva's footsteps.
She came straight towards me taking slow steps.

My wife act as a drunkard whenever she is too sleepy.

"Ansh, lay down" she take my name laying down on her side. I lay down beside her looking at her closed eyes. She open her left eye after some seconds and then start giggling.

"What" I asked making her giggle more.

"What are you doing" I asked this time sternly. She stop giggling and a pout form on her lips.

"I know you are...angry with..me" she said and I noticed guilt swept in her eyes making my stomach turn into knots. (No baby I'm not)

"Huh!...You forget me....me in just fifteen days" she said and a tear slipped from her eye.

Fuck! Did I act that rude with her.

"Don't cry baby, I can never forget you" I assure her.

I would love to die instead of having a memory in which she doesn't exist.

"You know I missed....you so...much" she said making a pattern on my face. She is just making me hard with these gestures of her's.

"I thought you will....hug me and ...and kissss me...when you'll meet me but you......aren't even talking to me properly" she complain while stopping in between making me smile. She was just expecting kiss and here I want to make love to her.

"You didn't miss me. Right? " she asked and I looked at her.

"Jaan, sleep. You are tired we... " she smile as soon as I speak and she peck my lips making me forget what I was saying.

"I love you so much" she said after pecking my lips and then hugged me closing her eyes.

What I'll do with her. It's not fair I can't even get angry on her.

Why do people cheat?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 111K 63
Just a simple love story between a couple arranged for marriage. It's ONLY a feel good book from my side without any unnecessary drama or plotting ye...
22.3K 2.2K 15
แฏ“แกฃ๐ญฉ ๐’๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ & ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐จ๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ฆ๐œ๐ž " ๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’“๐’Š๐’‘ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’‘๐’Š๐’†๐’„๐’†๐’”, ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’...
332K 11.8K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
329K 12.7K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...