Matt Sturniolo Imagines

By eilishgfwp

Matt sturniolo Imagine for you guys!! NO SUMT ONLY KISSES OR HUGS I'm opening for ideas of you guys :)โค hop... More

All too well.
Family line
Cardigan
I love you.
Stay with me .
Should i do it?
The night we met
Star shopping. (1)
Star shopping (2)
Update!!
Star shopping (3)
Star shopping (4)
Miserable man
Star shopping (5)
Star shopping (6)
It'll be okay.
Star shopping (7)
Star shopping (8)
Jealous girl
Moth to a flame (1)
Moth to a flame (2)
Moth to a flame (3)
Moth to a flame (4)
The night we met
Burn
Update!!
The summer i turend pretty!
My blood
Unlearn (1)
Unlearn (2)
Out of the woods
Breathin.
The 30th
The 30th (2)
The archer.
That Way (1)
That Way (2)
Romantic homicide
That Way (3)
That way (4)
That Way (5)
That way (6)
505.
Fix You.
Break a broken heart.
Break a broken heart (2)
Break a broken heart (3)
To be so lonely
Update!!
Because i liked a boy
Enchanted
Hailey comet
Will you cry?
Updates!!!
Block me out.
Lie
Lie (2)
This love
Long live
News!!
Brothers.
Afterglow
Afterglow (2)
Afterglow (3)
Afterglow (4)
Mess it up
Water fountain
Lover
New fan fiction update!
7 years.
Fall in love in October
Fall instagram feed <3
Requests!!
I didnt knew (1)
I didnt knew (2)
I didnt knew (3)
I didnt knew. (4)
Wildest dreams
I didnt knew (5)
I didnt knew (6)
I didnt knew (7)
Important!!
I didnt knew (8)
I didnt knew (9)
I didnt knew (10)
Fine line.
Full machine
๐๐„๐– ๐…๐€๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‚
Everywhere, everything
UPDATE!!
Panic room
Panic room (2)
NEWSSS
The wedding song

Look after you

2.6K 22 4
By eilishgfwp

Request by @imsadoverhere

The room was dark, no one saw anything if will go into Matt's room. Matt was under the blankets, didn't go out since the last Friday. He just were there, lying and not doing anything, even the tv wasn't open, he wasn't sleep and he wasn't wake.

He didn't talk with you since Friday. You left his house after an argument with him, he said some things he shouldn't have said because he found out you kissed your boy best friend when you were really high, one day before this happened. You didn't even say it to him, he just found out and that's what happened .

You were hurt because of him, he was your boyfriend.. you knew that he didn't meant it. That he didn't want to hurt you but he did, he told you things that you'll never knew he can say, you didn't knew if it's was because he was really mad at you or because of his anxiety.

Even when you knew you needed to tell him about this, because it's wasn't even okay, you know it, you have feeling only for Matt. Never to your boy best friend, Noah. But he never knew it, cause you never said it to him.

Matt always felt like he loves you more then you love him, he knew that you like him but he never heard you saying 'I love you.' Once and that's what made it to be harder.

"Matt..?" Chris knock at his door and open it. "Can I come in?" Chris asked when the light got inside the room from the outside of the room. "Close the fucking door." Matt said under the blanket. "You need to see a little light." Chris said and came to his window . "Don't even think about it." A voice under all of those blankets said.

"Matt. Are you awake or just sleep with open eyes?" Chris asked him . "Just leave me." Matt said and Chris just sigh, all Chris wanted to do was to make sure his brother is okay.

"Matt.."
"Do not say it Chris."
"Matt, she didn't left you for a forever."
"I literally was mad at her, she ran away with tears and didn't call me for almost a week, it's over Chris."

Chris could see how his brother feeling, he needed to make sure he was okay, even when he knew he wasn't. "Matt you have to get out of here, to eat.. you didn't ate enough food." Chris was worried. "I'm fine." "No you're not."

"I said I'm fine!! Get the fuck out of here." Matt shouts and Chris did whatever matt wanted. "Hey bro, you know I'm here for you alright?" He said once before he left the room and close the door. Matt looked at the door shut and get back to his mind, to his thoughts.

You were at your room, doing your makeup for this day, you didn't knew if something will happen but you wanted to be ready for everything .

You got a phone call from Chris, Matt's younger brother. You liked Chris he was like you, you have a good connection with him, since you and matt start dating he always was like a friend to you. "Hey dude." You said, laughing with him.

"Hey y/n.." Chris didn't joke with you this time. "Something wrong?" You notice his voice. "Yea it's your boyfriend." He mentioned Matt's name. You didn't want to talk about your relationship status with his brother right now. With no one.

"It's will be fine, he just need his own time." "No, he didn't left his room for a week, didn't are since Sunday, and he just under his blankets. I think he had a few panic attacks but he didn't told me or nick." Chris explained Matt's situation.

You were broke from hearing it, what happened to you and Matt was the worst. You made his heart break and fall, you didn't want to lose Matt. You never knew your reaction was that bad.

"Shit I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.." you try to apologises. "It's okay. Don't apologise, I just need you to come here." Chris said.

"No Chris."
"Yes."
"I can't. I just can't."

"Yes you are. He loves you... he need to see you a least once, don't do it, don't leave him c'mon y/n." He said, make you bite your lips. "Okay. I'll be there, please don't tell him about this." You sigh before you kept going. "I want to make a surprise.. I don't want him to panic or wave me off by locking the door." You said and put your jacket on and your shoes.

You left your house, taking a bus to his house and hoping for the best, you were at your headphones, blocking all your thoughts about you and Matt, just scrolling through the photos of you and him, hoping you could do a lot more with him.

You got to his house and knock at the door, Chris opened the door and smiled at you. "I'm glad you came thank you." He thanked, you put his hand on his shoulder and smiled. "Of course I'll come." You moved to the stairs and went to Matt's room.

You knock at the door and hope to the best, for Matt to open the door and see you there and just smiled but no one came. "Matt?" You got inside the room, when it's all was quiet and darkness. And you didn't saw his face. "Matt? Are you here?" You asked. "Yeah I am." Matt responded.

You felt so good to hear his voice even when it's was a little crack in his voice. "Can I come in?" You ask, you knew you'll come inside even if he'll say no. "You're here already, do I have a choice to not letting you?" He played cold, even his heart was breaking and he wanted to see you.

"Close the door." "Matt the room is dark and hot." You said. "Y/n just close the door." He said. "Fine.." you closed the door and came to his bar, you didn't knew what going on with him. "Can we talk please?" "I don't think we need."

"Stop playing like that."
"Like what?"
"Like you fucking don't care , when you do care."

You sigh and he get up and took the blanket off of him. "Good job, you know how to read me." He said and looked at you. "Matt.. I know you." You said. "Well, it's too bad." He was really rude. "Matt if you keep being like that I won't talk with you." "It's literally fine because I don't want to talk." He said.

"But I do, cause I do care." You said and looked at him. "I know I did a mistake.." you said. "A mistake? You literally kissed Noah. How is that okay?" He shouts. "I was high, and I didn't even knew it." You defend yourself. "Oh so you just was high! You wanna told me you've never been in love with your fucking best friend?" He got up.

"Yes I've never have."
"It's was a lie."
"Matt he is not my type."
"A lie too."

"Matt stop! You acting weird and it's scary me, I've never saw you like that. Are you okay?" You got up too. "Yeah I'm fine." He said, noticing his breath and his hands. "Matt your hands are shaking are you sure?" You notice that too.

"Yes." He said but his breath was still a little bit sore . "Matt hey, clam down." You took both of his hands and looked at him. "Hey. Matt sit down here, come on." He put his hand on his chest.

"I'm here I'm not leaving you." You saw him there, at his lowest. He got into his bed and put the blanket on him. "Matt, let me help you." You said, he was so mad at you but you could see him broken. "Leave please I don't want you to see me like that." His voice sounded like a bit of a shock.

You got inside his bed and lie next to him, hugging him from his waist and put your chin on his shoulder. "It's okay, I'm here." You said and hugs him, feeling his touch again. You could hear him crying, it's just broke your heart.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I never meant it.." "baby, it's okay. Please, don't. Im here with you right now and that's what matters." You hugs hi. Tightly to you until he turn around to you.

You saw his eyes full of tears, you never saw matt crying before, you never saw him fall apart like that in front of you. You wiped his tears and touched his hair and smiled at him. "You safe with me.." you whispered. "I know.." he replied.

"I'm sorry for being rude, I didn't meant to make you heartbroken. I never meant to hurt your feelings." You told him. "It's okay.. I was a lot more rude." He sigh. "I love you. You know that right?" You asked him. He nodded.

"And I love you." He whispered back to you and look into your eyes, finally got his love back. "Now can you please get out of here. I can't see you like that. Chris is worry about you."

"So Chris send you!" His happiness came back To him. "No, he didn't." You lied to him as a joke. "Right, so how do you know?" He asked. "Okay, maybe Chris told me, but I wanted to come over too." You giggled a little.

He nodded and looked up at the wall. "And by the way, Chris don't care about me, he care about his fortine games night with me." He laughs. "Fine, but I do, so get up and let's go." You got up and he too, you got out of the room and let him change.

He got out of the room with white T-shirt and jeans, he looked good after a while he wasn't , you liked to see it, to see how he deal with all of this. "I'm proud of you." You said. "What?" He asked.

"You finally happy again, I'm happy you did it." You said, put your hands around his neck. "Thanks to you." He said and put his hand on your waist. "I love you." "You already said it." He laugh. "You deserve to hear it one more." You kissed his lips and grabbed him out of his room

Let him be the Matt you always knew, the happy one with the perfect smile and laugh. The Matt you loved with your whole heart .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981K 11.2K 191
COMPLETED! BOOK 2 OUT NOW! ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’Š ๐’˜๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‘๐’๐’‘๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’•๐’–๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’”, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’Š...
63.5K 633 29
๐–ช๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—…๐–พ๐—’ ๐– ๐—†๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—๐— ๐–ฒ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ. ๐–จ๐— ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ. ๐–ก๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡, ๐—†๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—‚๐— ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
99.3K 787 20
๐ฌ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐—ผ๐—บ๐ž ๐ข๐—บ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐—ผ๐›๐ฏ๐ข๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐—ผ ๐ฌ๐—บ๐ฎ๐ญ #1 ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐—บ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž...
25.4K 204 23
๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ!- Lijay some little imagines for you daydreamers enjoy!! โ˜… (no smut)