Being the Billionaire's Husba...

By Duranb0lt

[EDITING!] RANKING: #1 on 'gaymarriage' - 11/28/19 #8 on 'Billionaires' - 7/25/18 "Can money buy love?" After... More

READ ME
Prologue
Chapter 1- The day didn't go well
Chapter 2- Fascinated
Chapter 3- Here Comes the Deal
Chapter 4- Hello, Angel
Chapter 5- Spell EXCITED, G-E-O-R-G-E
Chapter 6- Say it. Say that you'll marry me.
Chapter 7- Thinking of you
Chapter 8- My One Week Bride
Chapter 9- Starbucks Diva
Chapter 10- Am I Bipolar?
Chapter 11- Healing Hearts
Chapter 12- I have a Question
Chapter 13- CIA Asset!
Drew & Thomas Bonus Chapter
Chapter 15- Don't
Chapter 16- Naughty!
Chapter 17- Judo training does help.
Chapter 18- Truce?
Chapter 19- Making love
Chapter 20- Potato. Tomato.
Chapter 21- What just happened?
Chapter 22- Stop changing the subject
All I Do For Drew (Prologue)
Chapter 23- Bipolar. Not-so-muscular. Bad-singer.
Chapter 24- Is it the end?
Epilogue- Gotcha!
UPDATES

Chapter 14- You!

33.6K 1.4K 180
By Duranb0lt

Note: I attached a Visual made by @AbigailThorpe (ILY so much!) -^

Chapter 14- You!

George's POV

"Adam, Have you seen Alexander?" I quickly approached Adam sitting on one of the chairs on the company's lobby.

I was going to ask Wifey for lunch but to my surprise, he was gone. I asked Lauren and she said that she said hasn't seen him.

"Sir, Alexander went out by himself to the Pizzeria." My eyes widen as my heart beated fast. What if he got in an accident? or he got kidnapped? Oh shit. Okay, maybe I'm overreacting. Am I?

"WHAT!? Why didn't you accompany him." My voice was starting to rise.

"I wanted to Sir but he insisted that he would go by himself. H..he said h...he would fire me."

"You shouldn't have left him alone! If anything happens to him, you'll be dead. Where the fuck did he go?" I felt like everyone was looking at me. I don't fucking care.

"He said he'd go to the p..pizzeria." There was one Pizzeria. And it was a bit close.

"I'm still angry at you, Adam. Stay here." I stormed out of the company and walked down the block. I looked across the street and realized that Wifey would go to the park since he'd like to smell fresh air.

I crossed the street and went inside the premises of the park. I was just strolling towards the direction of the Pizzeria when I noticed Wifey near the bench. He was with someone and I maybe he just made friends with someone so I ran towards him.

"ALEXANDER! WIFEY!" I shouted to him as I ran over to him. When I finally reached him, I bent down and put my hands on my knees. I was catching my breath when Wifey and I couldn't hear what Alexander said. Once I was breathing fine, I started talking and looked at him.

"I was looking for you bec-" My eyes open in shock and my heart started to beat fast. Oh shit oh shit oh shit. I wasn't ready for the 'Meet the Gorilla' scene.

"G..randpa?" I couldn't even speak straight. Hell, I was nervous!

"Hello, George."

My bros furrow in confusion as I saw my Grandfather, the 'beloved' patriach of the Garisson Family, standing right there beside Alexander. How in the hell did he get here?

"Grandpa, why are you here?" I raise a brow at him I quickly notice him looking away from me as if he was hiding something from me. For sure, he escaped the hospital and him being here makes it even more dangerous.

"I .. I. n..needed a b..breather." I nod at him before reaching over to hold his arm. "Come on, Let's get you back to the hospita-"

"NO!" My eyes snap over to Alexander. He instantly pulls Leopold by his side. What is he up to now?And why the hell did he yell at me "Hubby, We're going to see the ducks. He came here for the ducks and I'll take him to them." My brow furrow in confusion as I look at the two persons I wished never met. Clearly, them knowing each other is the last thing I wanted to happen.

"Wifey, He's weak. He needs to go back to the hospital." I said in a straight tone. I just don't want them to be together, is that hard to understand?

"I said No. Are you deaf? He's going with me to see the ducks. Either you say Yes or you'll get no kisses from me 'til the day you die." I released a groan before I rubbed my forehead with my hand. I hate it when he does that.

I sigh in defeat before spaking, "Fine! We'll take him to the ducks then we're sending him back to the hospital." I look over to Alexander only to notice his smile due to the 'victory' he just won. I look over to Grandpa only to find him smiling softly.

"Come on, Leo." He reaches over on holds Leopold's hand before walking away. I look over to Sam only to see him smirking at me. I glare at him and his face goes back to his poker-face.

"Contact the Hospital, tell them we found Leopold and will bring him back." Sam nods in reply and I walk over to the newly-acquainted 'besties'.

When I reached them, they were whispering to each other and Wifey was giggling. That's odd. I knew that my Grandfather was a 100% homophobe and It would only take a kid to notice my relationship with Alexander. But it's bugging me that Wifey and him are laughing to themselves while holding hands and walking along the park. Are they really close?

I walked over behind them to eavesdrop since the way they talk to each other bugs me.

"You could've told your family the truth. For sure they'll understand." Alexander speaks to Leopold as if I couldn't hear them. What the fuck are they talking about?

"I..ca..can't. I'm afra..id they'll hate me." UGH! This is so confusing.

"Pops, closets are for clothes not for people. Besides you yourself said you'll be leaving the world soon. Why not just tell your family?" Now I'm really fucking confused. So before Grandpa could reply I inserted myself to the discussion.

"Tell me about what?" They instantly stopped walking then turned around to look over to me and I instantly notice Grandpa looking to my eyes and then looking to Wifey. Repeating the same process over and over again.

"G..george..I..I'm uhm..I..I.." Leopold was stuttering and Wifey reaches over to rub his back with his hand. "Go on. Tell him." Wifey says and I noticed Grandpa taking a deep breath before speaking.

"George, I'm Gay."

I took a step back as my eyes widen in shock. What..what did he just say?

"W..what? Grandpa ..I thought you hate g...ays?" Oh God, This so fucked up. Why can't my day be normal?

"I... I tried to hide it.. Because in my times..Gays were so despised by everyone but now Gays are not so hated.I was... A..afraid." My brows furrow even more. How the hell did he hide it?

"All..All my life I thought you hated me." Before I could even react I felt Grandpa hug me. His hug wasn't that tight since he was already old.

"That's not true, George. You were the one who would stay away from me. I even told you to marry before I die because I wanted you see you happy before I die. You were always the one who was always serious and I wanted to see you smile like you did before the incident happened." He was talking about the incident with Vince. He was true. After I got kidnapped, I never found a reason to smile again. Until..Wifey.

I pull back from him and pulled Wifey by my side.

"Well, Grandpa I want you to meet Alexander McKinley. My Fiancé." And before I could even notice, Grandpa had a big wide smile. Something I never saw before.

"I'm happy for you George. Just promise me to take care of Alexander. He's one of a kind." I look down to Wifey only to see him smiling at me. I leaned down to give him a peck on the lips before releasing him and giving him back to Grandfather.

Up to now, I'm still shocked knowing from my Grandfather that he was gay. Like seriously, it's the feeling I would get once I saw Batman raping Superman.

The three of us were sitting on a bench beside the pond that had ducks with Sam behind us and we continued talking about my Grandfather. He told me how sorry he was for hiding the truth. He was really afraid, I could understand it since I felt that feeling before...Well, before my mother found Gay Porn Videos on my laptop.

He also told us about a guy named 'James'. He was Grandpa's doctor but I never met him. Grandpa was a prone to illnesses and he was bedridden ever since he was in his forties and I guess both of them met on that time. He told us how James was very kind with him and he fell inlove with him easily.It's funny though that he was cheating on my Grandmother.Grandpa told us about the both of them admitting they were gay to each other then having a secret affair behind everyone's back. Unfortunately, James died due to a car accident and my Grandpa was devastated. James loved Ducks so that was why Grandpa escaped the hospital to see the ducks on the park.

After half an hour of sitting there I noticed the people from the hospital approaching along with my Uncle Frank.They must've been worried and couldn't wait for us to take him to the hospital. I looked over to Wifey only to see him glaring at my uncle. I did my best to hide my chuckle.

"You!" Uncle Frank hissed. "So you're the Goldigger my Nephe-"

My eyes open in shock when Wifey stands before he could even finish and puts his hand on his shoulder before flying his knee over Uncle Frank's crotch. It happened so fast and I tried to surpress my laugh when I noticed everyone standing frozen, looking at my uncle that was on the ground clutching his crotch while groaning in pain.

"Next time, when someone owes you money, GIVE THEM MORE THAN A WEEK!" And because I couldn't help myself, a series of laughs escapes me and everyone was laughing along with me.

Soon, everyone stopped laughing and we bid farewell to Leopold.

"Thank you, both of you. I'm happy for you. Consider yourselves lucky to have a love I could never have." He smiles at me sadly and we gave him a soft hug before handing him back to the hospital personnel.

The hospital personnel assisted him along with my limping uncle. It must've been a hard blow my Wifey gave him.

I was still chuckling when they all left and it was only me, Wifey, and Sam left.

"Something amusing, Hubby?" I turned to Wifey only to put both of my hands by his hips and pulled him by my chest. He felt so small with me, and I loved that.

"Remind me not to piss you off." I wink at him before leaning down and giving him a longing kiss that would tell him how I love him for being such an amazing man.

When we pull back for air, I look at Sam only to see him looking away from us. I smirk at him before giving Wifey a peck on the lips.

Soon, a growl from Wifey's stomach fills the air. "Ugh. It's so passed lunchtime and I'm so hungry." He whines and I quickly reached over his hand and wrapped my fingers with his.

"Lets get you fed then. " I started walking towards the nearest diner.

"Did you have lunch already? I would be like, awkward with me eating and you staring at me across the table." Wifey rambles and I smiled at him.

"Well, I would feed you so much and then," I leaned down to his ear. "I would eat you up." I bit his earlobe softly and when I pulled back I noticed him blushing so hard.I smirked looked down and notice the tent forming in his slacks.

"P..P..Pervert!" He quickly looks away and I laughed as we walked out of the park.

"I was just kidding. I still haven't eaten my lunch." I look over to Wifey and he bites his lip while still looking away. "Or would you prefer me eating you instead?"

NOTE:

Ehem Ehem. I wanna take this oppurtunity to thank @AbigailThorpe for the wonderful visual he made. Like srsly, If someone out there needed to have a book cover, he'll be there to help you.

I also made a new cover because I was on redbull and I was like dying when I had nothing to do so I made a new one. I also did a lot of God-knows-what and I'm so embarassed right now I wanna hide inside my closet.

That's all. Tell me what you think. Mwah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 374 13
Book 3/3 ( Happening during No Way Home) Y/N believed that nothing could come between him and Peter, and that they were destined for a fairy tale end...
2.1K 185 18
"I guess just spending time with some people fixes everything." Carrying the burdens of his past was Jason Smith. Numb. Emotionless. After all those...
214K 6.3K 34
[LGBT+ Romance, BoyxBoy] "Oh my god! Can you just shut the hell up?!" The man sneered. Alexander smirked, having a mischievous glint in his eyes. "...
5.5K 330 12
[COMPLETED] When Eli found his boyfriend having sex with his best friend, he was shattered. Tyler and Tony were the only people other than his family...