Dote On Your Husband

By LiannQ

Title: 独宠娇夫 Author: Boundless Guests ( 无边客) Status: Completed Description: A delicate young man from the city... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra

42

436 20 0
By LiannQ

    Zhao Su said coldly: "The young master really likes your brother Rong Sheng so much?"

    " It's a pity that he can't stay by your side to take care of you when you are pregnant with Liujia."

Exiting the exit, he subconsciously looked at Ye Ruining, the young master really changed his complexion, he was pale, and there were moist drops of water in his eye sockets.

    "Zhao Su, you, you shut up, my son. You don't understand anything. Brother Rong Sheng and Dad are my dearest people. They want to protect me..." After finishing speaking, Ye Ruining ignored

    Zhao Su's bulky body. Hitting and kicking again, Zhao Su knew that he had lost his sense in his words just now. The possessive desire that started with the beast seemed to have changed. It was no longer just to take care of the child and mark Ye Ruining for him.

    Zhao Su was dumb for a while: "I..."

    "Zhao Su, you bastard, my brother Rong Sheng is fine, you are not allowed to slander him at will."

    Zhao Su was speechless, and silently patted Ye Ruining on the shoulder, "Mo Qi "

    "Go away——"

    Zhao Su has no way to coax others, so he can only ask Xiao Jiu to follow Ye Ruining closely and serve him intimately.

    After the New Year's Eve, General Qi led the army into Xianyang City. Ye Ruining was restless two days before the army entered the city, always thinking about going out of the city gate to have a look.

    The cold air still shrouded the entire Xianyang City, Xiao Jiu waited on Young Master Ye to get dressed, he hurriedly found Zhao Su's room and waited outside the door: "Zhao Su, come out and see me outside the city gate. "

    Today he will guard the city gate to welcome General Qi's army into the city, waiting for his elder brother Rong Sheng.

    "Xiao Jiu." He repeatedly confirmed to Xiao Jiu, "Brother will definitely come back, right?"

    Xiao Jiu rubbed the tip of his red nose, nodded his head like a chicken pecking at rice, "Yes, Eldest Young Master will definitely come back Yes."

    Ye Ruining smiled stupidly, and breathed out a white breath: "It's been a long time since I saw my brother, and I don't know if my brother is doing well, whether he is fat or thin, and whether he and Dad had a good year."

    As he spoke, Ye Ruining's eyes turned red, tears gathered in his eyes, and the long-awaited emotions of missing his family collapsed like a dike at this moment.

    At a loss, Xiao Jiu took out a handkerchief to wipe his tears. Ye Ruining cried for a while, and when he was depressed, Zhao Su came out to take Xiao Jiu's handkerchief and wiped his tears for him. If Zhao Su would laugh at him in the past, the man Tears don't flick easily. But just looking at it at this moment, Zhao Su's heart was softened by the young master's tears.

    "We'll leave the city when we're comfortable. I had the carriage ready yesterday."    

     Ye Ruining twitched the tip of his nose, "Don't you take the opportunity to laugh at me?"

Gently wipe under the eyelids and don't say much.

    "Let's go, I'll carry you into the carriage."

    Brother Ye Ruining was eager. When he heard that he was about to see his brother Rong Sheng, he put his arms around Zhao Su's neck obediently, let him carry the carriage, and drove all the way to the city gate. take.

    The little boy lay on the car window, opened the curtain and stuck his head out, not afraid of the cold wind hitting his face, Xiao Jiu's advice was forgotten.

    A broad palm came in from the outside, directly blocking Ye Ruining's face: "Go back."    

    Ye Ruining said displeased : "Zhao Su!"

     In the end, he and the little monster chattered a few bad things about Zhao Su, reluctantly retreated into the car, and when he couldn't get angry, he called Zhao Su through the curtain of the car.    

     The bastard Zhao Su smiled, and the carriage drove smoothly, preventing the delicate young man in it from jolting a bit.    

      Hearing that General Qi entered the city today, many people gathered around the city gate early in the morning, wanting to see the heroic appearance of the general.     Xiao Jiu had never seen so many people gather, she was speechless, and followed closely to protect the young master, for fear that the young master would be bumped by others.  

     "My lord, be careful."

    Ye Ruining likes to be lively, but right now he is anxious to see his brother, and for the first time he is very anxious. After Zhao Su parked the carriage and came over, he begged, "Zhao Su, help me, I want to go in and find my brother."

    Ye Ruining didn't dare to squeeze in through the crowd with his belly out, so he had to ask Zhao Su for help.

    "Zhao Su..."

    Zhao Su pulled him up and stood outside the crowd with a cold face. His face was already fierce, but after his expression became cold, the people around him consciously moved away a few feet and gave way to him one after another.

    Young Master Ye realized that it was good to look fierce, so he followed Zhao Su to the innermost circle of the crowd, and stopped a circle of cavalry in front of him to clear the way for General Qi.

    Pedestrians talked a lot, and the words reached Ye Ruining's ears.

    "What do you think this great general looks like? It's written in the scriptures that his eyes are like copper bells, his body is burly, and his strength is incomparable. Presumably, he must have looked more majestic than ordinary people, just like that Hercules. "

    I heard that General Qi has three eyes. He can see thousands of miles and hear all directions."

    Ye Ruining frowned: "Is there really someone in this world who has three eyes?"

    Zhao Su smiled lowly: "Of course it's a lie." An ignorant person."

    "I'm not ignorant." Ye Ruining retorted, poking his neck out, and looking over the dark head, said anxiously, "Why haven't you seen my brother Rong Sheng?" "Zhao Su Zhao Su, your news is

    serious Is it reliable? Isn’t the great general going to enter the city, why hasn’t he disappeared yet?”

    Zhao Su couldn’t tell what it was like seeing the young master like that, so he endured some sarcastic remarks and said, “Let’s just wait here. They can always wait for people to come, could it be that they won't enter the city after they have made their way out?"

    Zhao Su's words were really true. After boiling for a long time, following the sound of welcoming the general to enter the city, the first man in the dark red armor on the horse entered the city gate and greeted the light, attracting several people to cheer.

    "General Qi, that is General Qi—"

    "It is my greatest honor to meet the great general in this life!"

    Just as everyone turned their gazes to General Qi on the horse, only Ye Ruining's eyes were fixed on the carriage that was driving steadily behind the horse.

    He couldn't help taking two steps forward, his hands and heels trembling slightly.

    "Zhao, Zhao Su..."

    Young Master Ye wanted to say that he had a premonition that Brother Rong Sheng was in that carriage. Since he was young, he had been very attached to Brother Rong Sheng, and many times he could have a telepathy between brothers. At this moment, he Unable to move his mind away from the approaching carriage, Ye Ruining dragged his heavy body and bent over while the guarding officers and soldiers were not paying attention.

    "Brother Rong Sheng——"

    the crowd suddenly became chaotic, his shout was drowned in the noise, but the people in the carriage heard that, Zhao Su was protecting Ye Ruining and was about to take him away, when Ye Ruining saw the carriage curtain opened The exposed person actually had a big belly and nimbly slipped out of Zhao Su's arms.

    "Ning Ning——"

    "Brother Rong Sheng!"

    Zhao Su stared at Luo Kong's embrace for a moment, then looked back, Ye Ruining had already climbed into the embrace of his elder brother Rong Sheng, his eyes and nose were red, as if he had been greatly wronged of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 473 10
"I remember only hot, sizzling pain. I could feel myself opening my mouth to let out my screams, but there was nothing. Not even a whimper...
4.6K 130 13
Ryan and Sebastian's moms are best friends but their sons are not, they hate each with everything in them and are always competing against each other...
34.7K 2K 32
-" Damn ! Kiddo, why aren't you leaving me alone?" -" Haha, Sowwyyy but Gup wuv MewMew. " *Hello Guysss! I am here with my new book ! Guess who is th...
33.6K 804 18
In which a girl that's terrible a baking, but great with knives meets a bunch of non-pirate, pirates. Or In which a girl is trying to find her famil...