Dote On Your Husband

By LiannQ

Title: 独宠娇夫 Author: Boundless Guests ( 无边客) Status: Completed Description: A delicate young man from the city... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra

41

442 20 1
By LiannQ

    It was night, Zhao Su turned back into a black panther in a complicated mood, and sneaked into Ye Ruining's house.

    The lamp is covered with a layer of veil, the light is dim and dim, and a small ball of the little boy's bulge can be vaguely seen on the bed, breathing evenly, cheeks are rosy, and the dream is sweet.

    The black panther was squatting on the edge of the bed, quietly looking at the young master's peaceful sleeping face, only at this moment of the day, the little master would show a cute posture, even if he frowned in his dreams, he couldn't help being born to caress him Flat impulse.

    The little boy was born to be painful, even the leopard stretched out its wet and warm tongue, and gently licked the center of his brow that frowned for a moment.

    "Hmm..." The little boy was babbling in his dream. He saw a black shadow in front of him in the chaos, and a familiar aura wrapped around him. Lifting his eyelids, he stared blankly at the beast that was quietly staring at him.

    "Brother Leopard, you're here."

    Ye Ruining moved the pillow and leaned subconsciously to the side of the black panther. The leopard raised the front half of its body and leaned against the head of the bed. With soft and plush fur, he sighed comfortably.

    "Brother Leopard, you treat me well." Ye

    Ruining took it for granted that the black panther would show up at night for several days, and he didn't mind giving up half of the bed for the panther to warm himself up.

    Although the black panther is a beast, there is no other smell on its body, and sometimes Young Master Ye can smell the air of mountains, forests and grass leaves from its body, which is fresh and refreshing, just like being in the mountains and rivers, which makes people nostalgic.

    "Brother Leopard." Ye Ruining began to chatter, "The little monster in my belly is getting bigger and bigger, and he kicked my stomach, as if he was playing with me, it doesn't hurt at all, little monster is good Be good."

    Hei Bao rubbed his nose against the young master's cheek to show that he was also very good.

    "Brother Leopard, throughout the ages, I am the first man to become pregnant. What do you think the little monster in my stomach will look like?"

    The panther licked him: Naturally, I look like this.

    "Could the little monster have four eyes and one hand?"

    Mr. Xiao Ye likes to speculate wildly, he thought about him for a moment, and suddenly laughed.

    "My son is thinking too much, brother Leopard, I even bought the little clothes for the little monster." He rubbed his stomach, counting the days in his heart according to what the doctor said.

    "Brother Leopard, if the little monster comes out, you have to guard him for me." He whispered, "Zhao Su wants to snatch the little monster from me, it came out of my son's belly, how can he be given to someone else. "

    Mentioning Zhao Su, Young Master Ye inevitably felt a lot of complaints in his heart. He murmured in a low voice, and his ears were hot after he finished reading. He didn't know whether he was angry or what.

    Before dawn, the panther left Ye Ruining's house. He walked through the yard and turned back into a human, naked/half naked, standing under the cold wind.

    Ye Ruining vaguely remembered that the black panther was about to leave at this time, he stretched out his hand to touch his side, the side was still warm, but there was no trace of the leopard, he was full of energy at night, now he was very tired, he seemed to see Someone came in from outside the house and walked in his direction.

    He thought to himself that it must be Zhao Su, only the bastard Zhao Su broke into his house without him, and spit out the words that overflowed from his mouth. The person was sent to the inside, and he lay on the side, struggling for some reason.

    The days are as peaceful as running water, the colder the weather, the more lively it is, the end of the new year is approaching, everyone is busy for the New Year, and Young Master Ye never goes out, except for walking around the courtyard twice a day, the rest of the time They were all drowsy in the house. The doctor came to see him the day before yesterday. The child will be out in about two months.

    The little boy was worried, he couldn't sleep at night, and he often had Brother Leopard to stay with him for a whole night, his belly no longer grew bigger, the little monster had grown to a certain shape, and the time of playing with him was getting longer and longer every day , the belly twitched slightly, the little monster stayed in the belly, and was clamoring to come out to get some air.

    "Zhao Su, I want to eat frozen fruit."

    It was raining outside, and Zhao Su shook off the rainwater from the coir raincoat, knowing that the pregnant woman had a strange appetite, but it was cold, and eating something cold would cause a stomachache.

    Zhao Su shook his head: "It's too cold."

    "Young Master Liang also wants to eat."

    Since Xiao Jiu knew that their young master was going to have a baby, Xiao Jiu learned some female celebrities in private, and specially made shoes for the young master and the little monster who was about to have an accident. At a young age, these small tasks are done delicately.

    Hearing that Young Master Ye wanted to eat something cold, Zhao Su refused to buy it, he put down the things in his hands, and a small figure rushed out from the corner, "Master Zhao, I'm going to buy fruit for my young master." Zhao Su said solemnly: "

    No. "

    Xiao Jiu said anxiously: "But, but..."

    The doctor confessed that he should try his best to satisfy the little son's needs during his pregnancy, and do things according to his temper. Xiao Jiu didn't know why his son was pregnant, but the eldest son told him that no matter what happened, You have to take good care of the young master in everything, he rubbed his hands: "Master Zhao, the young master wants to eat."

    Zhao Su pulled up a stool and sat in front of Ye Ruining: "The fruit is cold, you just caught some wind and cold two days ago, stomach The baby in the house is messing with you, and you are not obedient? When the baby comes out, I will get you as much fruit as you want."

    Zhao Su patiently persuaded him, and the anger between his brows did not go away when he took care of Young Master Ye. It seems that he has really become an ordinary man who concentrates on taking care of his wife and children.

    "But I really want to eat..."

    Ye Ruining looked through the window at the rain under the eaves. This rain lasted for several days, and his heart felt melancholy along with the continuous rain.

    "Zhao Su, you have to listen to my son, do you want to go back on your word and stop touching the little monster?"

    Zhao Su said: "I just came back from outside the city and found out about your brother."

    "Brother Rong Sheng?!" Ye Ruining opened his eyes wide and asked eagerly, "But there is news about him, where is he?"

    Zhao Su held up Ye Ruining put his hand in the palm of his hand and measured it. He never felt that the young master's hand was soft and tender, more comfortable than tofu.

    "Hey Zhao Su, what are you fumbling around, let go."

    Ye Ruining pushed Zhao Su's hand away, "Say it clearly!"

    Zhao Su looked at the empty palm, and frowned ugly: "After the New Year, relatives The general led the troops into the city, and I got some reliable news that in General Qi's team, he has been followed by a young man." "Is it

    my brother Rong Sheng?!" Ye Ruining stood up excitedly, his body was clumsy, and he had to rely on Zhao Su stretched his arm around his waist, and gently retracted it.

    "Zhao Su, Zhao Su, what about my father?"

    Zhao Su supported his stomach, "Ning Ning, sit down first."

    "You, you are not allowed to call my son like this."

    Ye Ruining slapped Zhao Su's hand away angrily, "Only my elder brother Rong Sheng and my father can call me like that."

    When Zhao Su heard this, an unknown fire came to his heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
46.3K 1.2K 60
Title: 怀了队友的崽怎么破 Author: Xishan Yu (西山鱼) Status: Completed Description: The former miracle of the Federation, Xia Yi, found that he had traveled hund...
55K 1.9K 71
Author(s) Mao Niao 毛鸟 Status in COO 71 chapters (Complete) Original Publisher jjwxc Description Ling Xiao was secretly in love with a girl named Mo Q...
262K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...