Dote On Your Husband

LiannQ által

Title: 独宠娇夫 Author: Boundless Guests ( 无边客) Status: Completed Description: A delicate young man from the city... Több

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra

24

544 24 2
LiannQ által

    When Zhao Su came back this time, he completely lost his face. Young Master Ye didn't know what kind of evil wind this villain had caught, and he always stared at him with weird eyes that he couldn't see through, and he couldn't see through him, and he didn't know how the other party wanted to enslave him.

    Zhao Su treated him well on the surface at this time, but who knows if it was just pretending, this person is hard-hearted from the bottom of his heart, and he is hypocritical to everyone.

    Young Master Ye warned himself from the bottom of his heart to beware of Zhao Su's schemes and tricks, and at the same time, he missed his Leopard Brother who had left. If Brother Leopard was by his side, he would definitely not let this villain Zhao Su tease him like a rabbit. It's really annoying. .

    "Young Master."

    Hearing his voice, Young Master Ye replied unkindly: "Don't call me your master if you have nothing to do."

    Ye Ruining poked a small wooden stick into the ant hole found in the yard recently, and many small ants climbed up the wooden pole. , Ye Ruining blew hard on the stick, and the ants flew down.

    To say that Zhao Su treats him well with hypocrisy, but in a few days, Ye Ruining will have nothing to do. There is no street market in the mountains, and no one plays with him. The children who stay at home are too young, a little older, but those who are only eleven or twelve years old have to work in the fields with the adults in the family, which is no fun at all.

    For a while, Young Master Ye became the most idle person in the whole village, he was the first idler, then Zhao Su was the second idler.

    Zhao Su didn't want to be a bully in the village looking for people to fight, he didn't teach those bad guys who bullied others, he stayed in the courtyard during the day, chopping firewood, picking up water and beating and punching. In the martial arts tournament, everyone must fight in a decent manner.

    "Young master."

    Ye Ruining threw away the grass stalk that was poking at the ants: "What's the matter, didn't I tell you not to call me if you have nothing to do?!"

    Zhao Su said: "I just think it will rain today, so I kindly remind you Go to the house early and rest."

    "Rain?" Ye Ruining doubted, "It's so hot that you said it was raining, are you trying to play tricks on me again?"

    Squatting in the corner of the yard for only a few cups of tea, Young Master Ye was sweating all over his clothes. He saw Zhao Su sending all the chopped firewood to Zhao's house, so he asked, "Why don't you move it to my place? You still want to live there?" This little shabby house of yours? It can suffocate people to death."

    Zhao Su turned his head and gave Ye Ruining a look: "I should live or I should live. If you don't want to stay, young master, then we will live separately." Although the words

    are This truth, but from Zhao Su's mouth, it seems that Young Master Ye is the one who is disgusted.

    "You—"

    Ye Ruining said angrily, "If you live by yourself, you can live by yourself. Who

    cares about your shabby house? " After repairing the wall, I don’t feel angry at all. I just hope that if it really rains tonight, then there will be a strong wind and let the tree smash the wall!

    It was night, with strong winds and heavy rain.

    Young Master Ye wanted to cool off, so he didn't close the windows. The wind blew into the house through the windows, and some calligraphy and paintings hanging on the wall were blown over.

    Ye Ruining was speechless, hugged the quilt and got up to close the window, there was lightning across the sky, but no thunder was heard.

    The young master tightened the quilt wrapped around his body, and the absence of thunder frightened him.

    It's all because of Zhao Su's crow mouth talking nonsense, good but not bad, Ye Ruining's drowsiness subsided, he lit a lamp for himself and sat on the bed with hair in a daze.

    Hush——

    something fell outside, Ye Ruining ran out to open the door, seeing a familiar scene in front of him, the wall that was repaired by Zhao Su now had another gap.

    "Oh, why did the wall collapse!"

    In the darkness, a tall figure peeked out from the gap, and Zhao Su stood on the broken soil wearing a coir raincoat: "Young master can't sleep at night like me?" "

    Bah, who is like you, I just came out to look at the wall, I blame you, the wall is not repaired, it’s just a tree trunk, it can knock down the wall, what’s the use of you.”

    "Ha." Zhao Su said, "Let it break down."

    "Young master, I'll go back and rest first."

    Zhao Su left Ye Ruining and left. When he crossed the gap, he put a hammer on one side. Iron Cone smiled, and it fell down as soon as it was knocked. This wall has indeed never been rebuilt, and it will not need to be repaired in the future.

    Young Master Ye didn't know Zhao Su's tricks in his heart, he really thought the wall was knocked down by a tree, Zhao Su left him without saying a word and left, Young Master got angry and went back to his room, pacing back and forth, Not a single trace of drowsiness.

    Ye Ruining stayed up half the night, Zhao Su was so refreshed that the two of them had breakfast at the same table, and he didn't have the slightest appetite. Seeing Zhao Su eating alone and ignoring him, he threw the wooden spoon in his hand: "I want to Eat other kinds of food."

    "Young master is proud and expensive, so you really should change your style."

    Ye Ruining looked at the "fake" Zhao Su in front of him, got up and went out to greet him with new kinds of meals.

    After noon, Zhao Su cleaned up all the soil and mud accumulated in the gap, and said grandly: "There will be rain tonight, and this wall will collapse sooner or later. No matter how many times it is repaired, it will not help. Let this hole It’s missing.”

    Zhao Su kindly reminded again: “Young master, I watch the sky at night, the rain tonight is heavier than yesterday’s, you must remember to close the doors and windows.” Ye Ruining didn’t believe Zhao Su’s words

    . , went back to the room, and even deliberately opened all the windows, he left a lamp, covered the lampshade and the room became dark.

    "I want to see if Zhao Su is really capable, or if he is fooling me maliciously in order to scare people."

    That night, the evil wind picked up, not only wind and lightning, but also thunder.

    The thunder in the mountains sounds far more terrifying than that in the city, and the lightning strikes in the distance, as if it is about to smash the mountains, just like the night of the ghosts in the story.

    Young Master Ye didn't know if there were hundreds of ghosts in the mountain, he just got scared when he heard the thunder, fearing that there would be ghost hands sticking in from the window nearby.

    It's all Zhao Su's fault.

    Young Master Ye scolded angrily: "It's all because of Zhao Su's crow's mouth talking nonsense, this rain was indeed more violent than last night, the windows were shaken by the wind, and there was a bang -

    he looked intently, a window It fell off the frame and fell completely. The rain was poured into the house along with the wind, and the curtains were blown to and fro. He waved his hand to block it, put on his shoes and got out of bed.

    This house that leaks rainwater is definitely not going to stay any longer.

    Ye Ruining took the umbrella, the outside of the house was flooded with rainwater, he stepped on it, and the accumulated rainwater submerged up to his ankles.

    "Zhao Su, Zhao Su——"

    The thunder roared, and Ye Ruining shut his mouth nervously, for fear that the lightning would strike him along with the sound. He once heard that lightning would strike the trees, and when he walked into Zhao Su's yard, he carefully avoided every tree. The rain soaked the area below his calves, and his clothes were dirty.

    Ye Ruining knocked on the door of Zhao Su's room: "Zhao Su—"

    The lights in the room came on, and Zhao Su came to open the door. The man looked at the young man in a state of embarrassment, and with his long arms crossed, he led him into the room.

    "Why are you in such a mess tonight, young master?"

    Ye Ruining would not bring out the stupid thing that he didn't believe Zhao Su's nonsense and didn't close the window on purpose.

    "My lord is happy, you are not happy to come to your house? I don't even think about who begged me to stay in this room."

    Zhao Su suppressed a smile: "It's me."

    "Huh." Ye Ruining sat in Zhao Su's seat. On the bed, he kicked off a shoe, "Do you understand what I mean?"

    Zhao Su lowered his head, Ye Ruining's wet feet were still dripping water, the water gathered and landed on the ground, printing out circles of water one after another.

    He bent the corner of his mouth and said, "I'll get the young master a basin of hot water to wash."

    Left young master Ye staring in the direction of the door, "This villain really took the wrong medicine, even his temper has changed."

    Zhao Su devoted himself to serving the young master, even when the hot water came, he even rubbed his feet.

    Ye Ruining didn't think about it for a while, soaked his feet in warm water, let Zhao Su rub them, it was quite comfortable.

    "Young master, are you comfortable?"

    "You are sensible." Young master Ye was not forgiving, and his feet were pinched and rubbed in Zhao Su's palm until he realized that the time to wash his feet seemed to be a little longer. Quickly retracted her legs: "Enough is enough, how long do you want to touch my feet?!" "I

    knew you had bad intentions, did you want to think of some crooked ideas from my feet?" What about the whole book?"

    It was still raining, but Ye Ruining was not afraid of anything, when he met Zhao Sujing, he wanted to be on guard against him, so he didn't have the time to pay attention to the ups and downs outside.

    After serving people, Zhao Su did not leave a light on at night, and when he blew on it, he could not see his fingers in the house. The lightning and thunder magnified in front of his eyes and ears. Ye Ruining's attention gradually shifted from Zhao Su to the sound outside the house, and he breathed lightly. up.

    Suddenly Zhao Su said: "Are you afraid?"

    Ye Ruining replied immediately: "You are afraid."

    Zhao Su said: "The young master from the city is delicate."

    "You are delicate!" Ye Ruining picked up the quilt and stepped over Zhao Su .

    "Where are you going, young master?"

    "I won't sleep in the same bed as you, I think it's dirty."

    "Heh."

    Zhao Su smiled, watching Young Master Ye crawl to the side in the dark The bamboo chair, curled up into a small ball, and deliberately turned his back to him, like a child angry.

    The young master was bored in the quilt: "Zhao Su, are you secretly laughing at me?"

    Zhao Su laughed hoarsely: "It's true that you are a bit delicate."

    "You—" "     It

    's annoying."

Throw the pillow in Zhao Su's direction.

    Another flash of lightning struck, Zhao Su fixedly looked in the direction of Young Master Ye, the young master was really afraid, his body was wrapped around his body by the little quilt, and he was still trembling upon closer inspection.

    Zhao Su patted the place beside him, and said, "Young master."

    Ye Ruining hummed, unmoved.

    Immediately after his back warmed up, Young Master Ye flew into the air to be hugged.

    "Ah, Zhao Su, what are you bastards going to do, let me go, let me go—"

    "Young master, come to me."

    Zhao Su smiled lowly: "Obviously so scared, what are you holding on to?"

    "I'm not afraid!"

    Zhao Su hugged Ye Ruining and lowered his head, his nose almost bumped into his, warm breath floated between their lips and teeth, The atmosphere was indescribably weird.

    "You..."

    "Hush." ​​Zhao Su patted the young master's shoulder, "Listen to me once."

    Be good, how pitiful.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

8.9K 343 106
Titles: 当死敌性转成雌虫[虫族] Author: 鹤乙 Status: Completed Description: Xiwen is a senior commander. Because of his beauty, he was ridiculed by the leader of...
46.2K 1.6K 54
反派Alpha被末世大佬捡回家 status : 51 chapters + 2 extras ( complete ) author : 薄桃 Pei Zhaozhou suffered from a pheromone disorder, lost his dignity as an Alph...
459K 18.2K 67
Dressed as The President's Cannon Fodder Spouse 穿成总裁的炮灰配偶 Author 天星桃 Status 67 Chapters Description Lin Du has traveled through time and became a vic...
66.3K 1.5K 56
林助理有话要说 status: 56 chapters ( complete ) author: 苹果树树树 As Wanzhu Corporation's number one assistant, Lin Hui was, without a doubt, an incredibly out...