Matt Sturniolo Imagines

By eilishgfwp

Matt sturniolo Imagine for you guys!! NO SUMT ONLY KISSES OR HUGS I'm opening for ideas of you guys :)โค hop... More

All too well.
Family line
Cardigan
I love you.
Stay with me .
Should i do it?
The night we met
Star shopping. (1)
Star shopping (2)
Update!!
Star shopping (3)
Star shopping (4)
Miserable man
Star shopping (5)
Star shopping (6)
It'll be okay.
Star shopping (7)
Look after you
Jealous girl
Moth to a flame (1)
Moth to a flame (2)
Moth to a flame (3)
Moth to a flame (4)
The night we met
Burn
Update!!
The summer i turend pretty!
My blood
Unlearn (1)
Unlearn (2)
Out of the woods
Breathin.
The 30th
The 30th (2)
The archer.
That Way (1)
That Way (2)
Romantic homicide
That Way (3)
That way (4)
That Way (5)
That way (6)
505.
Fix You.
Break a broken heart.
Break a broken heart (2)
Break a broken heart (3)
To be so lonely
Update!!
Because i liked a boy
Enchanted
Hailey comet
Will you cry?
Updates!!!
Block me out.
Lie
Lie (2)
This love
Long live
News!!
Brothers.
Afterglow
Afterglow (2)
Afterglow (3)
Afterglow (4)
Mess it up
Water fountain
Lover
New fan fiction update!
7 years.
Fall in love in October
Fall instagram feed <3
Requests!!
I didnt knew (1)
I didnt knew (2)
I didnt knew (3)
I didnt knew. (4)
Wildest dreams
I didnt knew (5)
I didnt knew (6)
I didnt knew (7)
Important!!
I didnt knew (8)
I didnt knew (9)
I didnt knew (10)
Fine line.
Full machine
๐๐„๐– ๐…๐€๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‚
Everywhere, everything
UPDATE!!
Panic room
Panic room (2)
NEWSSS
The wedding song

Star shopping (8)

1K 6 1
By eilishgfwp

"What is he doing here?" My dad shouts the door and asked my mom about Matt who stood behind you . "Nothing, he just came to give y/n some homework." She lied to him, she couldn't stand behind her words again.

"Homework? Did you even went to school today?" He asked Matt. "No.. but my brothers did  sir." Matt try to be polite to mark. Even when mark wasn't polite to him too.

You were nervous, you thought he would do something to Matt, you didn't want to see it, you knew how much your step dad hate him, hate you and him for being close.

"Y/n, where did you slept last night? You wasn't at home." He try to play the great dad that don't hitting his kids and his wife, he acts like everything was fine, so you didn't lie to him anymore.

"I was at the triplets house." Your mom looked at you and Matt too, they told you not saying where have you been yesterday. "Y/n.." Matt whispered to you. "What, I don't care anymore." You shouts and Matt hold your arm , looking at you with worry face. "I'll be fine." You try to clam him down. Even you knew you wouldn't be fine.

"Triplets? Huh? What did you did there?" He sipped his alcohol. "Stayed over. With my friends." You said , not scared at all. "And my boyfriend." You called Matt a boyfriend right now, it's made him shocked and happy.

He never thought that you'll say it, that he is your boyfriend, the kiss you had with him wasn't nothing, that you felt for him more then he knew.
"Matt is your boyfriend?" Mark asked to be sure. "Yes." You said that.

"And how many times did you fucked her?" Matt felt uncomfortable with this question. "What, we didn't.." Matt didn't knew how to answer. "Who do you think you are?" You interrupted Matt for not making it harder than it already was.

"Excuse me?"
"No. You can't get mad at him because I have feelings for him. He didn't do anything wrong, you did. You tried to kill me and made my life miserable, I ran away from this house to Matt's house because of you, because you didn't even want me." You shots all of this at him, without a single tear, you felt nothing at all.

"Go fuck yourself little girl.you such a hoe." He came close to you. You knew what's going to happen, he will kill you right now. In front of Matt and your mom. But from some point you felt nothing.

You saw someone coming front of you and fighting with your step dad, it's was Matt. What the fuck?

"Matt!! Stop! Please." You try to get him away from your dad. Your dad push you away and you fall on the floor again. "Ouch." You whisper to yourself. "Y/n?" Matt saw you but still hit him.

"It's all because of you!! You did it to her." Mark shouts at him. "Honey get up." Your mom came to you. "No, don't touch me. Told him leave Matt." You yelled at your mother, this time with tears.

"Honey, he will hit me.." "and you let him hit my boyfriend? Killing him?" She went quiet. She said as shocked from your words . "You were the one who told me to go and find someone who would help me get out of here. So now you'll let him hit him, like he hit me?" You couldn't breathe from your tears.

"She making you troubles?" He asked her, you looked her, begging for her to help, for making it stop, you looked at Matt face who were covered in blood. He didn't even needed to took all of this for you. You needed for him.

"Yes." She said. You knew what side she choose. His side, who could she just choose him over you? Over all the times you almost dying?

He hit Matt so hard that Matt fall on the floor. "No!!" You yelled , you begging for him to stop, leave Matt alone. "Please don't hit him, he didn't anything wrong." You said.he looked at you and laughed.

"Didn't so anything? He took you away from here, from this family." "You're not my family anymore. He is." You said looking at Matt.

Mark nodded his head and looked at Matt, he kicked him in the face and made Matt lose more blood, you cried and shouts at him begging for help and then you got this strange feeling, you stood up and took the knife from the table.

"Stop." You put the knife close to his throat. He stopped. "Don't make me do it." You said. "You won't do it." "Try me." You said. Matt looked at you, trying make you stop, getting away.

"Y/n."
"Don't say it matt. I'll do it."
"You won't kill me, you know."
"Touch him again and see what will happen."

He stopped get away from matt. You throw the knife and the floor and fall down, matt catch you even he couldn't move, but for you he will.

"Hey, are you okay? You safe with me.." he hugs you close to his chest. Didn't let go of you and all your scars. He just was there with you. "I'm okay. You okay?" You asked, he nodded. "Not that bad like I got from boys in school." He made you clam.

You heard police sirens, didn't know what's going on. You didn't call the cops or Matt. And your mom will never do it. "Who the fuck called the cops?" Mark yelled at house, taking the knife from the floor next to you. "You did." He point the knife at you and Matt. "No I didn't." You said carefully.

"So who did!!" He yelled. "I don't know!!" You yelled back. "If you lying to me I swear.." "I did." Your sister came down from upstairs. With her phone at the hand. She called the police? Omg.

"Little bitch." He got close to her . "Dont." You said. Taking his knife from his hand. "Don't even think of that.." when you said those words the cops broke in. They took him and your mom.

"One day you'll pay about this." He said and you just nodded. "Will see." You said, your sister came to you and hugs you close. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah, em. I'm okay." You said and she sighed.

"Where are we going to live now? We can't stay here." She made a really important point. Where do you gonna live? Where your sister will leave now?

"I have an idea." Matt stood up and come next to you. "What?" You asked. "You can live with us." Matt offered you but you couldn't take it, is way too much for him . "No Matt. I can't .. I can't ask from you that it's way too much."

"No it's fine!"
"No Matt. What about your mom?"
"She will be okay with this."
"Matt it's not okay to ask from you this."

"I don't care. You'll live with me, we have only a year until we can live in our own house. Since then you'll be with us. You and Emma." He said, his smile was the biggest. "Okay. We'll stay for a night. Until your mom will be okay with this."

You told Emma took clothes and things she need and to walked to Matt's car. Matt drove you and your sister home. He talk with his mom about all your been through and Marylou understands it. She told you that you can stay as long as you need, and ask from her for everything.

Matt took emma to her room, it's was Justin room but Justin leaves to his own house so she got his room, you and Matt will be in the same room for now.

A few couple weeks later .

You sat with Matt at the beach in the middle of the night in his arms. Hearing the sound of the ocean, looking at the sky. "I can't believe that before two weeks I couldn't even sit here with you." You told him. "Yeah.." he smiled.

"I mean, I sat here with you at the party and didn't even think to tell you about this, or about this good ending." It's was true you never thought it was ending like this.

"Here you are baby. You did it." "Thanks to you." You said and looking at him. "Matt.. thank you for getting me out of this, for letting me stay with you, for me and my sister." You thanked him about all this two weeks.

"Always here for you baby." He said. "You remember that you told me that you want me?" You remind him. "Yeah of course." "So.. I wanted to say, you got me, and my heart and soul. And.."

"And?" He asked, you were scared. "And I love you." You said, it's made his heart feel warm. He kissed your lips and smiled. He loved you more then everything. "I love you too." He said .

"Look at the stars, they're so pretty." You said to him. "Yeah the all have reason tonight.." Matt continued to say. "It's from the song." You remember this line. "What song?" Matt asked.

"Star shopping.."
"Oh yeah, it this."
"Finally I can sing all this song."
"I told you."

Matt smiled at you and put his arms around you. You just lied at his chest and sigh.

"Star shopping in real life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 1.2K 32
just some imagines, requests plzzz UPDATES ON HOLD
25.2K 200 23
๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ!- Lijay some little imagines for you daydreamers enjoy!! โ˜… (no smut)
24.7K 256 28
Requests are open! No y/n No Romance These are just stories none of these are real! Hope you all enjoy!
148K 2.6K 31
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต, ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ...