๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐๐‹๐„ ๐‹...

By vintagevqbes

(Robert "Robby" Swayze Keene x Fem! Oc!) โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, imโ€ขperโ€ขmisโ€ขsiโ€ขble love ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ & ๏ฟฝ... More

เญจ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•เญง
ใ€Ž ๐Ž๐œ'๐ฌ ใ€
S01:E06
S01:E07
S01:E08
S01:E09
S02:E01
S02:E02
S02:E03
S02:E04
S02:E05
S02:E06
S02:E07
S02:E08
S02:E09
S02:E10
S03:E01
S03:E02
S03:E03
S03:E04
S03:E06
S03:E07
S03:E08
S03:E09
S03:E10
S04:E01
S04:E02
S04:E03
S04:E04
S04:E05
S04:E06
S04:E07
S04:E08
S04:E09
S04:E10
S05:E01
S05:E02
S05:E03
S05:E04
S05:E05
S05:E06
S05:E07
S05:E08
S05:E09
S05:E10
after

S01:E10

1.9K 69 10
By vintagevqbes

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Robby called, and Robby texted, he did everything but show up at Ellie's house. He needed to talk to her, he needed to tell her what happened with Daniel, he needed to apologize to her and explain himself. He never got an answer, she never even looked at his messages which seemed even worse than if she left him on read.

Ellie had left her phone at home, she didn't need any distractions at the All Valley. She was there to cheer on Cobra Kai, specifically Eli, and Miguel. She didn't need to worry about Robby, today was Cobra Kai's day. A day to show all of their bullies that they weren't losers and that they could stand up for themselves.

"Mr. Lawrence?" Ellie spoke, adjusting the strap from her bag on her shoulder as the Cobra Kai students signed up individually.

"How many times have I told you to call me Johnny?" Ellie gulped as Johnny looked down at her, he'd told her a total of one hundred and thirty-seven times but that was just how she was taught. She still called Daniel Mr. LaRusso.

"I-I'm sorry, I just I had a question." Johnny nodded, every time Ellie spoke to him she always ended up apologizing for something.

"Mhm?" Ellie nervously toyed with the bottom edge of her shirt. Johnny made her feel nervous, he reminded her of a funny Dad, and anyone that reminded her of a Dad made her nervous. There was no reason for it, it was just a feeling she had that couldn't be explained. She glanced at Eli who was signing a paper at the entry desk, and then looked back at Johnny.

"Is Eli gonna get hurt? I just wouldn't wanna see him-"

"Who's Eli?" Ellie then remembered that hardly anyone knew Eli as Eli, but rather as Hawk.

"I'm sorry, you know him as Hawk, I know him as Eli." Johnny nodded slowly, glancing over at Hawk. He knew Ellie was his sister because Hawk would always bring her to practice with him, made sure she was safe, and when people would talk about her he'd get defensive. She was always asking if he'd be okay or if he would get hurt. Johnny was quick to realize that they were stuck together like superglue.

"He won't get hurt too bad." Johnny watched as Ellie's face quickly fell, panic settling in her eyes. "That was a joke, he'll be fine." Ellie's shoulders fell in relief, just as Eli walked up beside her.

"C'mon Ellie, you're gonna go sit with Moon and Demetri." Ellie nodded, as she started to walk away with Eli by her side when she looked over her shoulder at Johnny.

"Bye, Mr. Lawrence." She said whilst waving at him. Johnny knew she'd never call him Johnny, no matter how many times he asked, it was that kind of persistence that made Johnny believe she'd be a great Cobra.

"You're Hawk's little sister, right?" Moon asked as Ellie sat down next to her, Moon sat between Ellie and Demetri.

"We're twins, so I'm not really his little sister," Ellie said as she shifted in her seat.

"That's right! He told me he was four minutes older so he called you his little sister." Ellie nodded, wondering how many people he'd told that she was younger than him.

As Cobra Kai entered the room and lined up on the outer edge of the mat, she remembered her promise to Eli. She promised to call him Hawk while he was at the tournament. No one, besides Demetri and Ellie, knew him as Eli anymore and he didn't want anyone to know him as Eli. It felt weird to Ellie to call him Hawk, but if that was what Eli wanted then that was what Ellie would do.

"And finally, fighting unaffiliated from North Hills, we have Mr. Robby Keene." Ellie's eyes grew wide. He was competing? He hadn't told her he was competing. She gulped, watching him run inside and then stand all by himself. She thought he'd have his Sensei beside him as Eli did. Why wasn't Daniel standing with him? Had something happened?

Ellie watched in anticipation as Miguel, Eli, Robby, and a boy named Xander Stone advanced to the semifinals. She tried to not look at Robby, but every time the Cobra Kai students were taking a break, Robby would be fighting. Her eyes would latch onto him, he'd win, and then she'd quickly look as he looked up at her.

She felt bad for not cheering him on because no one else was. She didn't see his mom or his Dad, and not even Daniel was cheering him on. It hurt her to not cheer him on, but it hurt even more to know that if she did then she'd betray her brother as well as her best friend. She couldn't do that.

"First up, Stone versus Diaz!" The announcer shouted. Ellie was practically on the edge of her seat as she saw the two fight. Xander Stone was last year's champion, if he could beat him then there was a great chance he could be the new champion.

"That's 2-1, Diaz." The referee shouted, Ellie clapped loudly, her palms turning bright red. A win for Miguel was like a win for Ellie. For everything he'd been through this year, and for all the times he, Eli, and Demetri got picked on. "Point! And winner!" Ellie jumped to her feet, clapping even harder than she had before.

"Yes, go Miguel!" She shouted, proceeding to wave at Miguel as he looked up and smiled at her. Robby heard her as well, feeling anger boil in his veins as he looked between the two. He clenched his jaw, hating the smile on Miguel's face as he looked at her. Why's he looking at her like that; he wondered, but he knew exactly why. It was the same smirk Robby would've given her if Ellie had waved at him.

"Miguel Diaz is headed to the finals. Next up, Hawk versus Keene." Ellie sucked in a deep breath. If she looked at Eli, she would have to look at Robby as well.

Watching their fight was more anticipating than Miguel's. Ellie winced as she watched Eli punch Robby in the stomach. "One point, Hawk." Ellie didn't know why she did it but she jumped up her feet and cupped her hands around her mouth.

"You can do this Robby!" Demetri pulled her arm so she would sit back down.

"You're not supposed to cheer for him, you're supposed to cheer for Eli." He whispered as Moon's eyes watched them curiously.

"I'm sorry, I just..." Ellie glanced back at the mat, seeing that Robby had scored a point. It was then that she watched Eli push past the referee and kick Robby in the shoulder which made him fall to the floor. Ellie stood, quickly jumping to her feet again, and clamped her hands over her mouth. "Oh, my god." She mumbled.

"With that disqualification, Keene earns a trip to the finals. We'll see him back here after a short break." Ellie ran down the steps, quickly pushing past people going to the bathroom or to the concession stand. She ran right behind Eli and pushed him. He spun around, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What the hell El-"

"What the hell's wrong with you?! Why would you do that?! You're supposed to fight when the referee tells you to, Eli!" Johnny heard Ellie yelling at her brother as he walked towards him, Ellie, and Miguel.

"You're just pissed because he's dealership boy." Johnny looked at Ellie. Miguel and Eli had told him about "dealership boy", a boy that Ellie liked that worked at LaRusso Autos. It was then that he realized it was Robby. If she knew him well, then she must've known that Johnny was Robby's father.

"It doesn't matter! You're an asshole, Hawk!" Miguel looked at Hawk as Ellie ran off, not to the stands, but instead to the boy's dressing rooms. He'd never seen Ellie angry, she almost seemed incapable of that feeling, but he'd never seen her so upset at Hawk. Or even call him Hawk.

Ellie covered her eyes as she walked into the boy's dressing rooms, hearing Daniel and Robby speaking. Robby and Daniel both looked up as they heard someone walking inside. Robby chuckled when he saw Ellie's hands over her eyes.

"Ellie you can uncover your eyes." Ellie gulped, her cheeks turning bright pink when she saw Robby shirtless.

"I-I'm sorry about Hawk, Robby, he's not usually like that." Ellie wasn't sure if what she was saying was true. Hawk wasn't Eli, and she hadn't known Hawk for very long. Maybe Hawk was like this all the time, and if he was, Ellie didn't wanna know him.

"Is he your boyfriend or something?" Robby asked, Ellie grimaced.

"Ew, no! He's my brother." Ellie shook her head before she brushed her hair behind her ears. "But I really am sorry, Robby, I hope you can still fight." Robby slowly smiled, Ellie was very apparently nervous and it was cute to Robby.

"Thanks, and thanks for cheering for me too." Ellie smiled and nodded. She wondered if she would go home and text Robby, maybe she could pretend not to have any romantic feelings for him.

"I gotta go, but um, good luck." Ellie turned around and quickly walked out.

She sat in the stand, right next to Moon, just like before. But the more she watched, the less she liked the way Miguel acted. How mean he seemed. She told herself that it was his game face, but was it? He acted that way at the party and this afternoon. Had "no mercy" changed Miguel and Eli? Were they even Miguel and Eli anymore? Miguel had scored two points, and Ellie realized he was targeting Robby's injury when Daniel called timeout. Ellie took the opportunity to run down the steps and pull Johnny to the side.

"Mr. Lawrence, I know Robby's your son and I know that you think of Miguel as a son too. But if you let Miguel target Robby's injury, your only ruining your's and Robby's relationship even more." Johnny simply stared at Ellie. She was smart, a lot smarter than Hawk had told him she was. "I don't care about the no mercy teachings, you can show no mercy and not be a complete fucking asshole," Ellie sighed, "I'm sorry for cussing." Ellie glanced at Robby and then let go of Johnny's arm before running back up the steps.

Robby scored a point. Then Miguel scored a point. Then Robby scored another point. Then Miguel scored another point. Right after that, Miguel scored the very last point. Making him the new All-Valley champ. As much as Ellie wanted them to win before, she wasn't so sure if it was the greatest thing for them now. Would they act even cockier because of it?

"Hey, Robby." Robby turned around, he was so glad that Ellie was talking to him again. "You did pretty good out there, considering you were injured and your opponent was targeting your injury." Robby chuckled, rolling his eyes playfully.

"Thanks." Ellie smiled, glancing over to make sure her brother wasn't looking, and then gave him a small hug.

"I'll see you later." Ellie gave him a small wave before she joined the other Cobra Kai's. Robby's chest felt warm and fuzzy as he watched her walk away and join Miguel. He didn't feel as angry, because he'd seen her get so angry that he kept hitting his shoulder. Maybe she didn't like Miguel. Maybe he still had a chance.
________________________________
A/n: school starts again tomorrow, so I might not be able to update for a while😭 and END OF SEASON 1 ALREADY?!🥳
Word Count:1,984

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.1K 45
(S3) the one where john b's twin joins the treasure hunt and falls for her best friend - PART 2 OF THE BRIZO SERIES. THIS STORY CONTAINES MATURE & E...
1.7M 49.7K 111
๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ in which lily andrews realises she's fallen in love with her totally stupid, self-obsessed best friend.
352K 12.8K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
29.6K 874 31
DISCONTINUED! โ do you remember me? โž โ yes.โž IN WHICH, they fall in ...