𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗢𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼...

By luvvv34

⇰ 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘇 struggles to hide her relationship with her boyfriend, Joseph, from the people... More

𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘜𝘯𝘰
𝘋𝘰𝘴
𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘴
𝘊𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘰
𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘰
𝘚𝘦𝘪𝘴
𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘦
𝘖𝘤𝘩𝘰
𝘕𝘶𝘦𝘷𝘦
𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘻
𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦
𝘋𝘰𝘤𝘦
𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦
𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦
𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘪𝘴
𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘦
𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘰
𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘷𝘦
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘶𝘯𝘰
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘥𝘰́𝘴
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘳𝘦́𝘴
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘰
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘰
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘪𝘴
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘦
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘰
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘷𝘦
𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘢
Treinta y Uno
Treinta y Dos
Treinta y Tres

𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦

3.1K 100 18
By luvvv34

Fuck, I can't believe they saw me. I'm so fucking stupid.

"Lina," Danny's voice pulls me away from my thoughts as he steps into the kitchen, curiously looking at me.

"Danny," I clear my throat, stepping away from the wall and meeting his mocha colored eyes. "Good morning," I smile at him politely while fidgeting with the dress in my hands.

"Good morning," a boyish grin forms on his lips. "Do you want to have breakfast together? I haven't ate yet and I know you like to eat outside," he kindly offers and I nod my head.

I need to talk to him anyways.

"Sure, I would like that," I hum and watch eyes glimmer in delight at my answer. Before walking over to the stove to serve myself, I place my dress on the chair of the small table that no one uses.

I hope it doesn't get dirty.

I walk over to Danny who already has two plates out for us. "The dress is beautiful," he compliments it and I nod in agreement.

"It is, Elena got it for me," I tell him, reaching over him to get my plate so I can serve myself but he pushes my hand away.

"I'll serve you," he says and before I can protest he shushes me, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Thank you, Danny," I say nonetheless, grabbing my plate filled with food from his hands. I don't know how I'm going to tell him that Luca will be taking his place.

Danny is a good friend and has always treated me with kindness but Luca can the job better.

"Let's go," I say once I see that he's done serving himself. He shoves a piece of bacon in his mouth while playfully wiggling his eyebrows at me. I giggle, walking past him and leading the way outside to the gazebo.

Once we sit down I immediately begin to devour my food. God, Elena makes the best scrambled egg. I look up from my plate, taking a small breather from inhaling my food. My eyes move over to find Danny smiling at me with an amused glint in his eyes.

"Is there something on my face? I ask, quickly grabbing my napkin to wipe the corners of my mouth.

"No, it's just," his cheeks begin to grow red and I tilt my head at him, wondering what is wrong with him. "Never mind," he clears his throat and takes a sip of his coffee.

Instead of asking him what he was going to say I just raise my eyebrows at him and continue to eat the rest of my food while trying to figure out what to tell him.

"Danny, I need to talk to you about something important," I take a sip of my lemonade before giving him my full attention.

"Is something wrong?" He asks, concern painted all over his face. Fuck, now I feel bad.

"No, well, yes," I stumble with my words, my hands starting to sweat. "Something happened this morning," I exhale deeply and his eyes widen in panic.

He tries to say something but I beat him to it. I begin to tell him everything. The roses, the notes, and about Luca taking his place. But I make sure to leave out the unknown caller.

I'm pretty sure that was Joseph calling me, well at least I hope it was.

"Fuck, Lina I'm so sorry, this is all my fault I should have had people guarding your window. I'm such a fucking idiot," he rubs his forehead together while shaking his head.

"Danny it's not your-"

"Yes, it is Lina. I completely understand why you are letting Luca take my place. It was my responsibility to protect you and look what happened...I should have done a better job," he exhales deeply, looking at me with sorry eyes.

"Danny, everyone makes mistakes but I'm not holding it against you and that's not the reason why I'm letting Luca take your place," I say softly, partially lying. I don't want to hurt his feelings.

His eyebrows furrow. "Luca has worked for Nathan for years and since we are getting married he wants Luca to be in charge of my safety," my hands begin to sweat even more at the lie that just left my mouth.

Danny raises his eyebrows in understanding and nods his head. "Well, that makes sense," he says, taking another sip of his coffee.

"You will still be by my side because my father is adamant about it but Luca will be in charge of everything involving my safety," I continue to explain, feeling a little guilty about the small sadness in his eyes.

"Speaking of your father he's going to kill me," he groans.

"He won't," I say, wiping my hands with my napkin. "He actually likes you and he wouldn't kill someone he likes," I give him a tight lipped smile, feeling a sting of jealousy towards him. My father may not say it but he likes Danny.

And it bothers me because my father doesn't like me, his own daughter.

A moment of silence falls between us but is broken by Danny saying my name. I look back at him, trying not to show that I'm bothered. "Why don't you think it's Joseph sending you the notes and the flowers?" He asks in a low voice.

Danny knows everything about Joseph because my father told him.

"Because the notes don't say anything about us and I think he already got it through his head that we can't be together anymore," I nervously fidget with my fingers under the table. I can't tell him that I saw Joseph because he will run to my father.

Plus it's not like he did anything all he did was look at me.

But if it's not Joseph then who the hell is it?

And then I think back to my father's words that keep on repeating in my head.

Personal matter.

What did he mean by that?

"Fuck," he heavily sighs, looking even more stressed out than before. "If it isn't him then.." he pauses going into a deep thought.

"Then?" I ask, anxiously waiting for him to finish the rest of his sentence.

"Well, then I'm worried, Lina," he scratches his head making sure not to mess up his comb over.

I'm already scared but seeing Danny, Ivan, and my father worried have me feeling completely terrified. "Me too," I honestly admit, bringing my thumb to my lips and chewing on the nail.

He gets up from his chair and walks over to me, placing his hand on my cheek. "Nothing will happen to you, Lina," he reassures me once he sees me internally panicking.

I take a deep breath, hesitantly nodding at him while removing my nail from my mouth. I briefly look at my hands noticing that all my nails are short. I have got to stop this habit.

His thumb caresses the side of my cheek and I smile at him in appreciation of trying to calm me down. "Thank you, Danny," I tell him as he continues to stare into my eyes.

Nathan's words replay in my head and I instantly move my face away from his hand. Danny has always been so nice to me and has always comforted me when he is around.

I appreciate him but now that I know Nathan is dangerous I don't want him to hurt Danny.

"You should go talk to my father," I clear my throat and move my eyes away from him.

"Yeah, um, you're right," he awkwardly says and grabs his plate from the table. "Well, thank you for having breakfast with me," he gives me a kind smile, excusing himself before walking back inside the house.

࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎

"Luca, I have to speak with you," I tap his shoulder, interrupting the conversation he was having with another one of the bodyguards Héctor sent here.

He turns around and sighs. "Is it important or are you going to continue to annoy me by asking me questions about my life?"

I roll my eyes at his remark. He acts like I asked him a hundred questions. I was just trying to get to know him better. "It's important, Luca," I firmly tell him and he sharply nods once he sees that I'm being serious.

"Dacci un momento," he turns around and says to the man before returning his attention back to me. (Give us a moment)

"Has something happened?" He asks me, scanning my appearance for any injuries.

"Yes, but I'm fine," I quickly reassure him when I see his eye grow wide.

"Nathan mi ucciderà," he mutters under his breath while running his hand through his short pompadour hair. (Nathan is going to kill me)

My eyebrows furrow together at his words. "Just listen to me first before you begin bombarding me with questions," I tell him and he gives me a quick nod, urging me to continue.

As I begin to tell him everything a scowl begins to form on his face and I know he's waiting for me to finish so he can probably lecture me. I'm pretty sure in another life Luca is Ivan's son.

"Why didn't you tell me when you got the first note?" He takes a deep breath, trying to speak to me with calm. "And why the hell wasn't I immediately informed about what happened this morning?!" He grits through his teeth and my eyes look down on the floor as I try to figure out what to tell him.

"I know it was very stupid of me, I'm sorry," I mumble, looking up at him to see him still scowling at me. I didn't tell anyone because I was trying to figure out if it was Joseph that was sending me the notes. But either way I should have told them and now I feel guilty for not doing so.

"Yeah, it was very stupid of you," he shakes his head, multiple Italian words fly from his mouth and by the way he's saying them I'm sure they are curse words. "And why the fuck didn't Daniel secure the backyard better?"

I shrug my shoulders, drying my sweaty hands on my pants. "I don't know and don't put too much blame on him, it was me who should have told you guys about the first note I received," I softly say and he glares at me.

"You do realize that if something had happened to you I would be dead right now," he harshly says and my nail instinctively goes into my mouth. "Me, Daniel, pretty much everyone inside that house would be dead right now if something happened to you."

"But you have worked for the Santoro's for years. I don't think they would kill you if something happened to me," I whisper, intensely chewing on my nail.

He chuckles in disbelief. "You clearly don't know Nathan."

"I don't," I remove my finger from my nail, lifting my eyes from the ground to meet his. "So, please enlighten me. Who exactly is he?" I ask, hoping that he will tell me more than what Ivan and my father told me.

"It's not my place to tell you, Lina," he says and I clench my fists, letting out a frustrated sigh.

"Then who's place is it?" My voice slightly raises higher as I throw my hands up in the air in anger.

"Nathan's," he answers and my shoulders slump in defeat. "And speaking of Nathan, I need to tell him about what happened this morning," he clears throat, stressfully running his hand through this hair and my eyes grow wide.

"W-What why?" I nervously stutter. Fuck, I don't want Nathan to know. What if he starts digging around and finds out about Joseph?

"Because you are his fiancé and I have to tell him about potential danger especially if it involves you," he tells me and my palms begin to sweat again. Fuck me. "And we have to find out if it is an enemy of the Santoro's," he continues to explain and I gulp, taking in his words.

"D-Do you think it is?" I hesitantly ask and he thinks for a while before answering.

"Could be, could not be. If it is they have a death wish because only an idiot would go against the Santoro's," he says, my heartbeat increasing as I think about how Nathan will react.

After finding out he is involved in dangerous shit...I'm even more afraid of his reaction.

Will he yell at me?

Would he hurt me?

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about the notes..I-I just didn't think much of it," I partially lie since I can't tell him about Joseph.

He takes a deep breath, letting his body relax a little but still maintaining the stern look on his face. "Just don't do it again," he warns me and I nod.

"I won't" I reassure him, hoping he isn't too mad at me.

"Good," he says and begins to walk away from me.

"Is Nathan a bad person?" I abruptly say, stopping him from walking any further. He turns around, his eyebrows are raised in surprise from my question. "Can you just tell me that?" I tiredly sigh, wiping my sweaty hands on my pants again. I want him to tell me something. Anything.

"Depends on what your definition of a bad person is," he answers, placing his hands inside his pockets.

"I m-mean, would he ever hurt me?" I quietly ask and Luca instantly shakes his head.

"No," he says without hesitation. I stare at Luca for a little while, trying to see if he is lying but he looks like he is telling me the truth.

"Thank you," I say softly while giving him a small nod, letting him know that he can leave but he doesn't.

"Since you were busy with the wedding planner the other day, I'll start teaching you Italian today," he exhales like he is already regretting the words that left his mouth.

A wide smile spreads across my face. "Really?" I say with excitement and he groans.

"Yes, but don't make me regret it, Lina," he complains and I smile even bigger. Hopefully now I can figure out what Nathan says when he speaks to me in Italian.

I pour myself another full glass of whiskey, bringing it to my mouth and gulping it down. Why the fuck can't I get Lina out of my head?

She's plaguing my mind.

And I don't like it.

"You know you never told me how dinner with your beautiful fiancé went," Dean snickers and I turn around, glaring at him. His right eye is still bruised from the black eye I gave him.

"Looks like you want another black eye," I grumble and grab the whiskey bottle again, pouring myself another full glass. I hate the way I feel when I'm around her.

I feel so unsure, like I can't fucking think and to make it worse I feel so overwhelmed when she's near me and it frustrates me so much.

I don't get overwhelmed ever.

I'm Nathan Santoro, a ruthless cold-hearted killer. I'm the son of Don Hector Santoro, the boss of the most notorious mafia in Italy.

Nothing overwhelms me and yet whenever I'm around her I feel..vulnerable.

And what's worse is that I want to be close to her.

I hate when people invade my personal space. I hate being close to people in general but when I'm around Lina, that is all I want to do.

I want those jade green eyes on me and only on me.

It's so fucking frustrating.

"Nate her dress was wet and I only caught a glimpse of her boobs, it's not like I saw her naked," he laughs, enjoying the fact that I'm still angry that he got to see her like that.

If he got a glimpse of her boobs then that means that others did too.

And that makes my blood fucking boil.

Maybe I should kill everyone that attended that event.

"But now thinking about it," he places a hand on his chin, scratching it while smiling widely at me. "Her boobs did look fucking amazing," he smirks and my hand grips the glass so hard that I feel like it's going to break.

"Don't piss me off, Dean," I grit through my teeth, feeling the vein in my neck pop out.

"I can't believe it," he laughs again, dramatically throwing his head back. I think I'm going to kill him. "You actually like her," he raises his head, flashing me a wide grin. No, I'm going to fucking kill him.

"Shut the hell up, Dean," I clench my jaw, giving him a death glare.

I don't like Lina.

I'll admit she is fucking beautiful, actually beautiful doesn't even begin to describe her, she is a goddess, she is absolutely divine but I don't like her.

Do I want to fuck her until the only thing on her mind is me? Yes.

But do I like her? No.

"Stop lying to yourself, Nate," he gets up from his chair and walks to me, grabbing a glass and taking the whiskey bottle away from me.

"I'm not lying about anything, all I want to do is fuck her that's all," I angrily run a hand through my hair as Dean begins to pour himself a drink.

"And yet you specifically chose the engagement ring for her when you could have had your assistant do it for you," he looks at me with a smug expression on his face, my jaw ticks and my hand grips the glass even harder.

Before I can say anything an annoying familiar voice is heard yelling from the hallway. Dean groans and quickly gulps his glass, pouring himself another one.

I turn my head towards the hallway to see Stephanie stomping her way over to me with a magazine in her hand. Her cheeks are stained with tears and her eyes are red. What the fuck is she doing here?

"You fucking asshole," Stephanie yells, throwing the magazine at me but instead of it hitting me it lands directly on my feet. I look down to see that Lina and I are on the cover, it's the picture they took of us when we went to dinner. She looks fucking gorgeous in that picture. "Is that why you haven't called me in days?" She yells louder and from the corner of my eye I can see Dean smirking at me.

I look back up to see her fuming and all I do is stare blankly at her. Romero comes running into the living room and my jaw clenches. He is so fucking useless at his job sometimes.

"Signor Santoro, ho provato a fermarla..." he begins to speak but I hold my hand up to stop him from talking. (Mr. Santoro, I tried to stop her)

"Dacci un momento," I firmly tell him and Dean, who is looking at her with an annoyed expression on his face. (Give us a moment)

As soon as they both leave the room, Stephanie rushes towards me ready to hit me but I grab her wrists preventing her from touching me. "You told me that you were not a relationship guy! You fucking liar!" She hysterically cries, trying to wiggle her wrists out of my grasp but I'm not letting her.

"Calm the fuck down," I harshly tell her, pushing her away from me. "And I don't know how many times I have to tell you that you are just a fuck," I grit through my teeth and she begins to cry louder. Fuck, I need another drink.

"What the fuck does that bitch have that I don't?" She spits, aggressively wiping her tears from her eyes. My body tenses and fists clench at the way she refers to Lina.

"Watch your mouth, Stephanie," I glare at her and she swallows harshly. "I made it clear from the beginning that this was just sex, so I don't know why you are acting this way."

"You told me you didn't do relationships! That you didn't believe in love and then I see that!" She points to the magazine that is on the floor and I shrug my shoulders.

I don't believe in love but I can't tell her that I'm in an arranged marriage because then she would open her mouth and tell the whole world.

Plus, I've been meaning to end it with Stephanie ever since I met Lina.

I meant it when I told her she is the only person I want to fuck.

"Things change, now get the fuck out of my house or I'll make you get out of my house," I warn her in a rough tone.

"You are going to fucking regret this, Nathan," she seethes and I look at her unimpressed by her empty threat. She growls and begins to stomp her way out of the living room. Thank God she is leaving.

"Romero," I raise my voice loud enough for him to hear me.

He comes running, looking nervous as hell. He should be. "Pensi di poter fare il tuo lavoro e assicurarti che se ne vada," I spit, glaring at him. (You think you can do your job and make sure she is gone)

"Si signore," he nods and runs to follow Stephanie. (Yes sir)

I walk to where the magazine is and pick it up from the floor, carefully looking at the picture. Lina looked ravishing in the dress she wore that night. It brought out her curves, her round plump ass and showed her amazing legs.

I wanted nothing more than to place her on top of the table and have her as my dessert. And I would have made that dumb waiter who kept gawking at her watch as I fucked her with my tongue.

I would have ate her out until she cried, until she screamed my name, until she couldn't take it anymore.

Blood rushes to my cock and my pants begin to feel tight at the thought of my face between her legs. "Fuck," I mutter under my breath.

"How long are you going to keep staring at that magazine?" Dean interrupts my impure thoughts and I turn my head to see him holding back a laugh. "And you say you don't like her," he snorts and I glare at him.

࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎

𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋! ♥︎

𝖲𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖫𝖮𝖫

𝖠𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗅𝖺𝗓𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗂𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗈𝖿 𝖭𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇?

𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 338 36
In the town of Deval, Sonia, and her friends intended to attend the wedding of their closest friend's older sister before going back to their regular...
188K 4.1K 48
Julia is twenty-two when she is forced to marry Alexander who is thirty-four to save her parent's business and legacy. She is determined to make it w...
5.2M 103K 53
Jada Morales, reeling from a public and humiliating breakup, seeks refuge at a club where she encounters Ryder Young, a notorious New York lawyer. A...
2.9K 93 18
Two people born into the same style of life find each other at their worst. Selena and Luca try to deny their feelings for each other but the pressur...