𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒲ℴ𝓁𝒻 𝒾𝓃 𝒯ℯ𝒢𝓂 𝒫...

By Asherah67

Finally free from the organization, she had to blend in human society. Being mutated with wolf genes wasn't e... More

β€’1β€’
β€’2β€’
β€’3β€’
β€’4β€’
β€’5β€’
β€’6β€’
β€’8β€’
β€’9β€’
β€’10β€’
β€’11β€’
β€’12β€’
β€’13β€’
β€’14β€’
β€’15β€’
β€’16β€’
β€’17β€’
β€’18β€’

β€’7β€’

377 8 2
By Asherah67

Since Dave asked you for a dance, all of the attention were right now on you and your dance partner as slow jazz music played in the background.

Looking at him in the eye, you can't even tell what he's up to until he began to speak with a British accent.

"So, what brings you here to Hurricane, Utah, with the billionaire from Gotham?" Dave asked.

"Well, Harvey invited Bruce and Bruce brought me here as his partner." You replied, though you mentally knew it was for an undercover mission.

The man slightly nodded as he gently twirled you around while your back was facing close to him.

"Just as his partner, hm?" Dave then smirks, "Tell me, how many women have you seen with him?"

You mentally rolled your eyes before answering, "I don't keep tabs on what his love life is, nor do I want to know."

Dave slightly chuckles as he turned you around, your face looking at him. "My apologies, I thought you'd be his girlfriend."

"To tell you the truth, I'm 19 years old so I'm too young to be his girlfriend." You murmured.

"Oh...age gap..." Dave muttered, "guess that makes sense."

After a last few slow dance moves, you both bowed at each other as the crowd around you both applauded by your performance.

The man gave you a kiss on the hand as it made you flustered a little, even though you shouldn't feel that kind of way. Dave smirks with a sly grin as he saw your reaction. The crowd in the room began resuming their talks with one another while commenting on how beautiful the dance was.

You removed the male's hand and smiled. "Thank you for giving me a dance, I guess this was my first time doing that with someone."

This made Dave raise a brow with curiosity.

"Oh really?" He crossed his arms, "Were you isolated from society by your parents?"

Before you could answer, your eyes began to linger at a marigold haired woman in a black sleek dress with black heels coming towards Dave from behind.

"Dave, you're here!"

The said man slightly flinched at the familiar sound of the woman's voice. He roughly sighed and turned around to look at his ex fiancé with a unpleased look.

"Claire."

"Aww, don't give me that look, Davey-boo." Claire pouted as she linked her arms around his.

The nickname that left from the woman's mouth made you gag on the inside as you heard Maki comment through the comm link.

"Poor Dave; no wonder he divorced that woman. And that nickname sounds gross in my opinion."

You mentally agreed with her as Nightwing asked, "So this is the problem you're talking about, Superboy?"

"Not really...?" The Kryptonian clone replied, sounding unsure.

Ignoring whoever's speaking through the comms, you cleared your throat as it gained both Dave and Claire's attention. The woman looks at you with a glare and stood in front of Dave.

"And you'd might be?" Claire blinks for a second as a smirk slips onto her face, "Oh wait, you're that woman who was dancing with my fiancé, right?"

"You mean your ex fiancé?" You corrected as Claire scoffs.

"Doesn't matter, I'm here to return to Dave as his future wife again." She grins.

You rolled your eyes as Dave looks at Claire with a glare. "Shouldn't you be with your new boyfriend?"

The marigold haired woman rolled her eyes, "Forget about him. Besides, he's—"

"Y/n."

The three of you turned to Bruce as he walks up to your figure and stood next to you. Claire's eyes soon widened as the Gotham billionaire looks at the woman before turning his gaze to Dave.

"So this is..."

"Yes, she's my ex fiancé, and now she wants me and her to be together again." Dave said with a grumble as he looks at Claire, "And my answer is no."

"But Dave—" the woman began to protest, but was interrupted by her ex.

"I don't want to hear it. Besides," Dave removed his ex's arms from his as he walks to your figure, wrapping his arm around your waist, "I already have another woman to take your place." He smirks.

You were in shock as Bruce chuckles. With Team Prime and the covert team, they all had different reactions.

Both Maki and Miko laughed while holding their stomachs.

Jack, Raf, and Agent Fowler were dumbfounded as Nightwing covered his mouth from laughing.

Kaede smirks with a grin as Superboy, who's inside Bumblebee's alt mode in a parking lot, slapped his face with a muffled groan while seeing the live feed through a tablet.

Hearing from the clone's reaction, the Autobot scout makes quiet noise through the radio.

And as for the rest of the bots at the base...

"She's not gonna agree to it...right?" Bulkhead asks.

"...I have no idea, Bulk." Arcee replied.

Back at the banquet event, you turned to look at Dave in the eye.

"Since when—"

"You don't mind if I take her away, do you?" Dave asks, looking at Bruce for permission.

The billionaire chuckles, "She's all yours, Dave. But," Bruce then spoke through the man's ear with a whisper, "I will immediately send you to jail if you do something bad to her."

Dave nodded as Bruce moved away from the male's face with a hidden smirk before walking into the crowd. Before you could utter a word, Dave grabs your wrist and whisks you away from the dance floor as the two of you leave the formal event, leaving a dumbfounded Claire behind.

Once Bruce saw Dave taking you out of the ballroom, he silently searched for the holoform of the leader of the Decepticon. Soon enough, the billionaire saw a glimpse of Megatron leaving the room with the case in hand.

Without hesitation, Bruce quickly followed the human Con. Noticing who was following him, Megatron growls before running away with the case in hand. Bruce clicked his tongue and chases after the Con as he spoke through the comms.

"I'm in pursuit of the case in the hands of the enemy."

"Wait, Megatron has the case?!" Miko exclaims.

"How far is he?" Ratchet asks.

Megatron quickly takes an exit to an alleyway as Bruce runs after him. The Decepticon holoform was on the run as a vortex appeared in front of him. Megatron skids to a stop as the Gotham billionaire does the same. The holoform mech turns around to Bruce with a smirk.

"Try and catch me if you can, human."

Before Bruce could chase after him, the Con already went through the ground bridge as the vortex soon disappeared on the spot. Bruce's eyes narrowed before hearing Nightwing through the comms.

"Did you catch him?"

Bruce sighed before answering, "He got away with the case."

"Not exactly, Bruce." You spoke.

This confused both the covert team and the Autobots.

"What do you mean, Y/n?" Jack asks.

"...I'll explain later when I get back to base...after I deal with the British man...like right—"

Your comm link was cut off as Nightwing spoke with a grin. "Sorry, had to mute her comm."

"Nightwing, really?" Said Kaede.

"What? Do you want the teens and your child hear sounds they shouldn't hear?" The former boy wonder asks, which made Kaede quickly shut her mouth.

"You don't think she and Dave are..."

"Miko!"

______

You were pinned to the wall as Dave links his mouth to yours. Physically, this is your first kiss but mentally, you can't decide whether or not you're gonna enjoy this later on.

You tried to push the man away with all your strength, but he didn't budge. Feeling a hand on your rear, your brain was on high alert as you tried to push him again.

Dave growls and gently squeezed your rear, making you gasp as his tongue slips into your mouth. You could feel the man's tongue as Dave took him time roaming around your mouth.

Six minutes passed as you and Dave continued your make-out session without any disruptions. Though you both needed some air as Dave breaks the kiss while a string of saliva was in between your lips and his.

Your breath was ragged, though you completely knew your wolf side was wanting more. Slowly, you saw lust in Dave's eyes and you could tell he wishes to desire more than just a make-out kiss.

You let out a small chuckle and said, "I didn't know you'd be a good kisser."

Dave chuckles with a lustrous grin, "Neither did you," he leans in close to your face, "though I do like to know your name if we take this route in a more private place."

"...Y/n L/n." You replied as you gently removed yourself from the wall, "And as much as I want this to continue, I'm afraid I have unfinished business to attend to."

Dave was displeased, though he knew there was work tomorrow morning at the pizzeria. With a nod, Dave backed away a bit so that you have room to walk. The two of you soon head to the front entrance of the building as you saw Conner standing against Bee's vehicle mode.

The Kryptonian clone saw you walking down through the stairs with Dave by your side. Silently, Conner opens the passenger door as you entered the car and sat down in the seat. Closing the door, he enters the driver side and sat down on the seat before 'starting' the car.

Seeing that Dave was still there, you rolled down the window as the British male leans against the opening.

"Will I ever see you again?"

Looking at him in the eye, you gave Dave a smile as you took out a piece of paper and wrote down a few numbers before giving it to him. Taking the card-like sized paper, the man takes it and backs away a bit from the car before looking at what you've written. To his surprise, you've written him your phone number as Dave looks at you speechless.

You smiled, "Just...call me if you need anything. Bruce can send me your number from Harvey later."

Before Dave could utter a word, you closed the window and Conner drives off to the road. Watching the two of you leave, Dave looks at the piece of paper again before letting out a sly chuckle.

"Y/n L/n, I think you've just already stolen my heart."

Bonus:

"Did you really had to give him your phone number?"

"W-Well, w-what am I supposed to do?! Leave him there empty handed and not allow him to see or speak to me again?!"

There was a moment of silence between the three of you until the Autobot scout spoke through the radio.

:𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠~?:

"B-Bee!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 575 21
You are far from human. You're not a mutant, super-human, or anything that constitutes being extraordinary. You're not even from Earth No, you are n...
2.1K 59 9
(Y/N) returns as she is now one of the autobots and work with them. But what happens Sam needs her help including Optimus Prime. Will she stay with S...
44.5K 1K 22
What if the Autobots were not the only ones who found companionship with humanity? What if the Decepticons all found companionship in a girl who has...
22.8K 310 11
You play as a man named Y/N Sumdac L/N. You are a former police officer codenamed Optimus who revoked their badge at the age of 22 and moved to Natio...