Dote On Your Husband

By LiannQ

Title: 独宠娇夫 Author: Boundless Guests ( 无边客) Status: Completed Description: A delicate young man from the city... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra

7

922 38 0
By LiannQ

It was the first time that Zhao Su was picked up by a man and acted like a baby, and he thought it was quite fresh. This young man's body is not as hard as ordinary men, but soft and soft. Now he is holding him as his brother, and his speech is soft Didi's is more pitiful than a little lady.

The falling black hair covered half of Ye Ruining's face, revealing his white chin. He had been homesick for a long time, and now he hugged his brother in his dream and cried, as if he wanted to cry out the grievances and sorrows that had been pent up in his heart for several days. , the overflowing tears wet Zhao Su's underwear little by little, and he was still crying, when he suddenly heard a deep sneer from above his head, he choked, raised his tear-filled eyes, his eyes were wet The appearance of the living Hades in Li Na gradually enlarged until the hair on his face was pulled away due to tears.

Zhao Su said, "Have you cried enough?"

Ye Ruining seemed to wake up from a dream, and after realizing that he was holding the living Hades tightly and crying, he fell back on the bed in panic: "Why are you?"

Zhao Su folded his arms, With a half smile but not a smile: "I still want to ask the young master, you threw yourself into your arms and hugged me as soon as I entered the house. Could it be that the young master has a habit of breaking sleeves?" His words made

Ye Ruining's face turn red, and he frowned again. Hot, curled up thinly in the bed, really pitiful.

Zhao Su accepted it as soon as he saw it, and took Ye Ruining to his side to check his temperature. Seeing that he was about to struggle at any time, he put on a straight face and bluffed him twice.

Zhao Su said: "In the middle of the night, I can't find a doctor for you. I will torment you with the medicine that the doctor left you. You can drink it yourself and rest." "What about you ?

"

Asked: "Could it be that the young master still wants me, a vulgar person, to stay and take care of you personally?" He purposely said that being close to you was ambiguous, and his eyes swept wildly, as if he had really passed through Ye Ruining's thin and soft underwear, looking at his clothes. Body.

"You, you rascal, don't look at me like this!"

Ye Ruining's ears were red with embarrassment, no one in the Ye Mansion dared to instruct him like this, let alone speak recklessly and frivolously, dare to tease a man.

"I'm leaving."

After Zhao Su got up, the rain was still leaking outside the house. He checked the doors and windows before leaving. Ye Ruining was left holding the quilt and staring at the door in a daze. The room was quiet, and the flickering candlelight stimulated him. Sensitive thoughts, the body that took the medicine became heavier and heavier, and finally there were two tear stains on his face, and he fell asleep in the bed.

The wind and rain passed in the middle of the night, and the sky was clear the next day. Zhao Su prepared breakfast, and when he looked up, he saw the young master standing outside the door, hesitantly refusing to come in. He put down the bowl and chopsticks, and began to eat unceremoniously, and said: "Young master still wants me, a vulgar man, to invite you into the house."

After finishing the sentence, Ye Ruining angrily found a stool and sat down. After seeing the breakfast on the table, his delicate eyebrows twitched immediately, and he said with disgust, "It's all rough food, so how can you eat it?" He just

came In the first two days of Linghe Village, although the conditions in the countryside were not as good as those in the city, the two servants did their best to serve him. Now when they come to Zhao Su, they can only drink some rice porridge and gnaw steamed buns, and they don't even have a decent breakfast. not see.

Seeing him losing his temper, Zhao Su sneered, and said sarcastically, "What about coarse food? People in our village eat coarse food every day, and they are healthy. Few people get sick. It's a pity that you young masters in the city have expensive food and clothing. It's a pity that even this The bones are not as strong as those of us mountain people who eat rough food."

"You-"

Ye Ruining turned his head away angrily, and after a while, seeing that Zhao Su was about to go out after eating, he didn't care to dawdle any longer, and hurriedly grabbed him. A steamed bun followed out, and he was relieved to see Zhao Su moving the rain-soaked firewood outside to dry in the yard.

He was very annoyed at himself at the moment. He obviously hated this savage man, but he had to bow his head because of the situation, and followed him like a useless person. Thinking of the love and favor he received in the mansion, he couldn't help feeling sad again.

He bit down a small mouthful of steamed buns, the taste was dry and bitter, and the more sad he was, finally came a few steps away from Zhao Su, lowered his eyebrows and said pleasantly: "Zhao Su, I will give you money, you can buy some delicious food and come back, okay?" , I don't want to eat these things."

Zhao Su caught a glimpse of the steamed bun with two small bites in Ye Ruining's hand, looked at his body so thin that it could be crushed with one finger, and after a moment of silence, he really walked up to Ye Ruining. Spread out: "Money."

"The money is in the house."

Zhao Su went back to the house and took out the money, and was quite satisfied after weighing it in his palm: "There is a lot of money here."

Ye Ruining said repeatedly: "I want to buy something delicious for me." Yes."

"Understood, young master."

Zhao Su finally did something that made Ye Ruining more satisfied, no matter how fierce this man's face was, the situation was actually not so hideous under the sunlight. Zhao Su ordered the money he had brought, looked back at Baba's young master, and asked, "Want to go to the market with me?" "Is the market

far?"

Ye Ruining looked around the barren hills, subconsciously frowning.

"It takes two hours to ride back and forth on horseback."

He said in surprise, "Two hours?!"

Ye Ruining was really afraid of the bumpy mountain road, but he was even more afraid that Zhao Su would leave him here alone. But the mountain was really quiet, and he felt lonely when he stayed by himself, so he had to discuss with Zhao Su: "Zhao Su, can you rent a carriage with money, I don't know how to ride a horse, and I feel uncomfortable." Zhao

Su With a smile on his face, he said: "Where can I find a carriage in the village? You can rent a donkey cart for pulling goods. Do you want to take a donkey cart, but the speed of the donkey cart is slow, and it takes two hours to go back and forth. I'm afraid the journey will take two more hours."

"Four hours?!"

Four hours can't ruin his butt, Ye Ruining's butt is golden, so in the end he can only rely on Zhao Su and ride a horse with him. He sat in front of him, but Ye Ruining awkwardly refused, saying he wanted to sit in the back.

"Only little girls will sit in the front seat. I'm a man, Zhao Su, don't look down on me."

Zhao Su let out an oh, and took him to the seat behind the saddle. After he sat firmly, he immediately whipped the horse.

The horse is a wild horse, with spirituality and a strong temper. By chance, Zhao Su was trained to be obedient. The horse only recognized Zhao Su as its master, and now there was an unknown person riding on it, deliberately running fast.

Ye Ruining yelled, "Zhao Su, slow down, you're going to spoil me!"

Zhao Su smiled and said, "My horse hasn't come out for a long run, let it run for a while to warm up. "

I'm not feeling well!"

"Then I put the young master on the road? We haven't walked too far, and it only takes a moment for the young master to walk back to the village." "

You don't want to hum-"

Zhao Su couldn't bear it, Ye Ruining thought about it, so he was not polite to him, and simply wrapped his hands around the waist of the other party and clenched it tightly. The wind in the mountains blew past his ears, and the sunlight under the forest leaves was dazzling. With the sound of clattering, he slowly opened his eyes, looking at the scenery passing by, his uneasy emotions calmed down, and he was fascinated by it.

An hour later they arrived at the market, and the noise filled Ye Ruining's ears. He woke up like a dream, his two cat eyes rolled curiously, Zhao Su got off the horse rope, and he rode on the horse, looking around.

Zhao Su looked back and saw the light in Ye Ruining's eyes, and smiled secretly in his heart, this young man didn't think he had a good life in the golden nest and silver nest, even the small country market was so engrossed.

"Zhao Su, Zhao Su, what is that?"

"Zhao Su, Zhao Su, buy me a rocking drum." "

Zhao Su, Zhao Su, I'm hungry, can I have this?

" Zhao Su paid for the money, and the back of the horse was gradually filled with a lot of things. Ye Ruining spent the money and always squandered it. The little boy is quite pitiful.

It's just that Young Master Ye has nothing to do with him, and the Ye family is piled with gold and silver, so it's not for him to be pitiful as a reckless man.

"Zhao Su, Zhao Su."

Zhao Su turned his head impatiently. Young Master Ye was happy with the purchase, so he didn't bother with him right now, but took out a few coins from his purse and handed it over: "Well, today you are happy to serve me. There is a reward, I'm tired now, let's find an inn to rest."

After saying that, he searched around for an inn or restaurant where he could stay, but he didn't see this small place. There are a few small restaurants along the roadside, and here is You can take a break.

Zhao Su put Ye Ruining in the tavern, and rode on his horse to buy a batch of new items. If the servant Ye Ruining brought didn't come back for a day, he had to serve the young master for a day. In order to avoid troubles for himself in the future, he should buy Nothing can be saved.

Zhao Su patted the bulging money in his pocket, thinking of how young master Ye was squandering just now, he secretly thought that he was really stupid.

Almost all the newly purchased items were prepared for Ye Ruining. Zhao Su dragged a large box of things over to pick up the young man. Seeing him greet him happily, he discussed with him: "Zhao Su, Zhao Su, what do you want?" I'll buy a carriage, I'll take the carriage back."

"Carriage?"

"I still have money."

Ye Ruining fumbled in his pocket, feeling deflated.

He lowered his head and opened other places, and suddenly shouted: "Zhao Su, my purse is gone!"

Zhao Su: "..."

Ye Ruining wanted to cry without tears: "What should I do now?" He was so anxious Turning around Zhao Su, he suddenly slapped his head, "The person who bumped into me just now must have stolen it."

Zhao Su made Ye Ruining laugh stupidly, looking pitiful, and swallowed the ridicule , and finally shook his head and smiled, right to give Young Master Ye a little memory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 1.5K 56
林助理有话要说 status: 56 chapters ( complete ) author: 苹果树树树 As Wanzhu Corporation's number one assistant, Lin Hui was, without a doubt, an incredibly out...
271K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
12K 345 46
Title : 繁星 Author : 是孜然i/著 This is not my work/novel For offline reading purposes This is an Auto Google Translation You can check it out at 繁星abo...
80.6K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...