Dote On Your Husband

By LiannQ

Title: 独宠娇夫 Author: Boundless Guests ( 无边客) Status: Completed Description: A delicate young man from the city... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra

4

1.3K 43 0
By LiannQ

Ye Ruining's illness is a big deal, if it is placed in Xianyang City, not only Ye's family will be busy, but the doctors in the city will also be busy.

But now that he is in a small place like Linghe Village, every day should not be called the land is not working. Ordinary mountain people are sick and mostly decoct commonly used herbs and drink some ginger soup. Ye Ruining is weak, and it is not easy to deal with it with local methods , in case of trouble, the Ye family will definitely not let the village chief go easily.

The village head received a large sum of money from the Ye family, and then heard that Young Master Ye's temper and temperament are unbearable. Regardless of Ye Ruining's temper, he messed things up.

Zhao Su is the living king of Hades in their village. Everyone hides from ghosts and is afraid of ghosts. In the past, there were many bully incidents in the village, all of which were settled by Zhao Su alone. As long as the village can maintain peace, the village chief will use violence against Zhao Su. Violent means are not opposed.

And just now I saw Ye Ruining's fearful expression obediently lying on Zhao Su's body, and I thought I was afraid of him. Although Zhao Su's face is fierce and he loves to teach others, he also upholds certain principles. The village chief took care of Ye Ruining. It would be appropriate to leave it to him.

When Zhao Su returned home with a bag of money from the village head, Ye Ruining, who had taken medicine and fell asleep, didn't know about it. He fell asleep until the next morning. Because of his illness, the two servants became trembling in front of him. Mr. Ye hated the attitude of his servants towards him. He could get angry with others, but only once It's another thing to watch others fear, it's so annoying.

Soon, the servant who upset him was forced to withdraw from his sight. When the doctor came to diagnose him early in the morning, he saw that there was something wrong with the servant, and found that the two of them had early symptoms of smallpox. Smallpox infection The sex is extremely strong, and the patients who have the disease must be isolated and cannot contact people.

Fortunately, the doctor Ye Ruining did not find any signs of this disease in his body. The symptoms were discovered within a short time, and the two servants were arranged to leave. Finally, he picked up the pillow and looked at the doctor blankly, and asked, "Who will take care of me when they leave?"

The doctor was also confused: "This...

I don't know either. " He was left alone in the courtyard. After the doctor left, Ye Ruining stood outside the door in a daze. He suddenly felt sad. He missed his brother and father very much. Ya buried her head and walked out, he didn't know if she could go back, but at this moment, it was right if she didn't want to stay alone in the mountains.

When he walked outside the door, his eyes suddenly dimmed. Ye Ruining hit a hard thing on his forehead, and his whole body was thrown backwards. No one picked him up. He sat down on the ground and grinned in pain. Seeing the evil spirit next door, standing in front of him with a leisurely expression, he deserved a beating.

"You, why did you come into my house!"

"Heh, why did you still get sick and stutter after not seeing you for a day? I don't call you you, call me Zhao Su."

Ye Ruining pushed Sen away with his hands: "Get out!"

Zhao Su Bending slightly while propping up his waist, he stared menacingly at Ye Ruining's face: "I see that your mouth is quite red, why do you open and shut your mouth and just get out." After finishing speaking, Ye Ruining was picked up like a chicken and brought into the room, in a vulgar

way In other words, Zhao Su was born tall and big, and Ye Ruining could reach his shoulders, and he could lift it up easily without any threat, so his mouth was a bit sharper, but Ye Ruining's small mouth was so powerful. To Zhao Su, it was nothing more than scratching an itch, not enough to listen to.

Ye Ruining kicked his feet in the air: "You brat, put me down, put me down-"

Zhao Su sneered and said, "I still have the strength to make a fuss after being sick."

Zhao Su put Ye Ruining back on the bed, and the only person touched the bed board. Ye Ruining grabbed the pillow with his backhand and greeted Zhao Su. His strength was like hitting cotton, Zhao Su let him hit, but after three or five strokes, Ye Ruining leaned on the bed panting, almost couldn't catch his breath and passed out.

Zhao Su sneered: "Continue to fight if you have the ability. Two more strokes will just let me bring back the doctor who just left, give you more injections and prescribe more medicines.

" For someone like Ye Ruining, it's not worth the lesson, he has to suffer a lot before he can rest, and when he is too weak to move, Zhao Su goes to invite the doctor back again.

After a lot of tossing, the doctor comforted Ye Ruining: "Young master, don't be sad anymore. If it goes on like this for a long time, if you don't take good care of your body, you will be the one who suffers." Ye Ruining stared at the man next to him with red eyes

. "Let this man get out."

Although the season is rainy, it is also hot and humid. Ye Ruining is so noisy that he is sweating profusely, and the bed boards are hot. When the servant is here, he will serve him attentively, but now he has no one by his side. On the other hand, he is pitiful, Zhao Su will not sympathize with him, his eyes almost fail to show that he is to blame.

The old doctor picked up the medicine box and left, Ye Ruining sneered and said, "What are you doing in my son's house if you don't leave, look at my jokes."

Zhao Su calmly smiled, dragged a chair and sat down on the bedside, with eyes in front of his eyes The young man Xiaojiao is really hot, the hair and underwear behind him are soaked, his face is pale, and only his mouth is still a little bit yellow.

After all, collecting people's money has to do things, Zhao Su said: "Wait for me for a moment."

Under Ye Ruining's unclear eyes, Zhao Su went out to fetch a basin of clean water, and wiped Ye Ruining's sweat with his facekerchief, the man's movements had nothing to do with gentleness , the strength is not important, Ye Ruining squeezed him, pushed away the opponent's hand and shouted: "What are you going to do!"

Zhao Su glanced down from the corner of his eye, and there was a red spot where the young master wiped him, this delicate Yes, it's a habit for a man to become like this after being squeezed, so it should be dealt with.

Young Master Xiaoye's accusation not only did not win Zhao Su's sympathy, but the strength of his attack was still the same. After wiping off the sweat once, his delicate and fair skin turned red, and there was a kind of sadistic beauty in a trance.

Ye Ruining exhaled from the bedside, and Zhao Su rubbed his back so hot that he couldn't point out where it hurts.

In front of Zhao Su, the village bandit, he couldn't beat or scold him, his eyes were wet, and he said, "You, get out, don't come to me, when I go home in the future, I will definitely not forgive you for what you did today." Why."

"I'm waiting for the young master to not forgive me in the future."

Zhao Su said again: "Receive money from others, your two boys have left, and you will leave it to me to take care of you for a while."

Ye Ruining looked up like a ghost Staring at Zhao Su in a daze: "You, you take care of me?"

"I don't want it, arrange another person for me, I don't need you, get out!"

Zhao Su pinched his soft-pointed chin, and Ye Ruining bit the tip of his tongue , tasted a faint bloody smell.

"Young master." Zhao Su raised the corners of his mouth slightly, with a sinister smile on his ferocious face, reminiscent of Shura in hell.

Ye Ruining kept silent, swallowing all the words in his stomach, not daring to speak provocatively again.

"Little son, be good, I'll make some porridge for you."

Ye Ruining didn't let out the breath he was holding in his chest until Zhao Su walked out of the room. The sharp pain from the tip of his tongue told him that Zhao Su was definitely not to be trifled with. He dared to treat him like this when he received money to do business. It was the first time in his life that he encountered such an unreasonable person like Zhao Su.

In the night, another heavy rain came suddenly, and the dull breath came out continuously from the ground. The thin and cool silk quilt was stained with Ye Ruining's sweat. He woke up from the nightmare. One after another sharp knives slashed at him.

Ye Ruining's heart was pounding, recalling the thunderstorm nights in the past, his brother would always accompany him to coax him, if he acted like a baby to make his brother's heart soften, the two brothers would share the same bed, with his brother around, he would not be afraid of anything during thunderstorm nights .

Ye Ruining missed his brother so much, the crackling thunder rushed into his ears, prompting his longing and weakness in his heart, and soon tears followed.

In the room with mixed light and darkness, Ye Ruining called his brother several times but no one responded. The icy cold rain fell on the window sill. He sniffled, touched the night to put his shoes on, and then rolled up his little quilt Putting it on his head, taking advantage of the flash of lightning in the sky, he staggered and ran towards the courtyard next door.

Anyway, Zhao Su said he wanted to take care of him, so he couldn't leave him in a dark room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
78.8K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
42.1K 968 18
"What's the point of living if you're scared of your own shadow?" ---- A/N: UNDER TONS OF EDITING!
12K 345 46
Title : 繁星 Author : 是孜然i/著 This is not my work/novel For offline reading purposes This is an Auto Google Translation You can check it out at 繁星abo...