Dote On Your Husband

By LiannQ

Title: 独宠娇夫 Author: Boundless Guests ( 无边客) Status: Completed Description: A delicate young man from the city... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra

1

4.6K 81 9
By LiannQ

The sunset is like fire, dyeing half of the sky red, and the sky after a rain is extraordinarily clear and bright.

Outside the gate of the Ye family's mansion in Xianyang City, one carriage after another was parked. The people brought by the carriages were all doctors from the city. The servants were waiting outside the gate of the mansion early. As soon as the doctors got out of the carriages, they followed the servants quickly. go in.

The only person who can make the Ye family spend so much time to invite all the doctors in the city is the young master of the Ye family.

Speaking of Ye Ruining, the young son of the Ye family, even though he was born in a nest of gold and silver, he didn't have that kind of life to enjoy.

Ye Ruining suffered from congenital diseases from the first day of his mother's womb. As the youngest son of the Ye family, he naturally enjoyed all the pampering. Over the past eighteen years, the Ye family has invested countless money for the young master. They are also looking for famous doctors and precious medicinal materials. They barely let the young master grow up while soaking in the medicine jar.

In the past six months, Mr. Ye's body has finally stabilized. Unexpectedly, it was difficult to go out to play in the past two days. On the way back to the house, there was a rain. In fact, the rain fell when he was outside the door of Ye's house. Unexpectedly, he was only drenched for a while. After the rain, I couldn't get sick after returning.

First he contracted the wind and cold, and then he had a fever and a headache. Mr. Xiaoye's body is more likely to break than a crystal. If the wind blows and the rain drops, it is very likely that he will not be able to get out of bed. Delay for a moment, and immediately let the servant go out and invite the doctor quickly.

The master of the Ye family and the eldest son went out to discuss business, when they heard the news of Ye Ruining's illness as soon as they entered the mansion, the two of them hurried to Ye Ruining's bedroom without even daring to rest.

The doctors were waiting in line outside the door with their medicine boxes. Master Ye and the eldest son of the Ye family lifted the pearl and jade curtain, and then walked around the screen. Inside the bed was a thin man lying on his stomach. The arm exposed to the doctor's pulse was two feet thin A finger can be loosely circled, white and clean.

Hearing someone entering the room, Ye Ruining raised his eyes sleepily, and when he saw someone coming, his cat-like eyes burst into brilliance, which was very pitiful: "Father, Brother Rong Sheng, are you back?" His tone was

soft Thin and thin, it sounds like a sick cat meowing at first glance. If you show it to other rich kids who don't like him, don't mock him for being worse than a sick cat.

Master Ye waited for the doctor next to him to take his pulse, and asked him how his youngest son was doing. Ye Rongsheng, on the other hand, was sitting by the side of the bed, holding Ye Ruining's thin body on his lap, with a worried expression on his face, and asked distressedly, "Why are you sick?"

After all, Ye Rongsheng's eyes sharpened, and he seriously questioned the steward who was waiting by the side: "Master and I have only been out for a long time, and it didn't take long for you to think of the young master, who actually made him sick!" The steward quickly knelt down and

kowtowed , taking all the faults on him, Ye Ruining lay on his brother's lap and felt the warm palms on his back for his comfort.

Ye Ruining glanced away, gently tugged on Ye Rongsheng's sleeve, and said, "Brother, I actually only got caught in the rain for less than a few steps." In the time it took for him to say this, he was panting, covering his mouth He coughed lightly. Ye Rongsheng said with a cold face: "You dog slave, if you don't go down and wash your face, how can you punish yourself if you scare the young master

?!"

One after another, they came in to check Ye Ruining's pulse. After five doctors looked at it in a row, Ye Ruining looked tired, and fell asleep lying limply on Ye Rongsheng's lap. snore.

Ye Rongsheng lightly carried Ye Ruining back to the bed, lay down and lay down, carefully covered the quilt, Master Ye was waiting for five doctors to prescribe the medicine in the lobby, after the doctors discussed it, they immediately handed the prescribed prescription to Master Ye, together with the needs The details of attention are slowly revealed.

Master Ye asked his servants to quickly take the medicine according to the prescription. The Ye family runs the largest medicine shop in the city. It is very simple to get a medicine. Feed him slowly.

After eating a bowl of medicinal juice, Ye Rongsheng fed Ye Ruining two sweet dates, picked up a silk handkerchief and wiped off the medicine stains left on his lips: "Ningning, is your body still uncomfortable?" Ye Ruining opened his closed eyelashes,

stretched His eyelashes trembled like two thick black fans, and he shook his head: "Be more comfortable."

He tried his best to open his eyes wide, looking at Ye Rongsheng flickeringly, really like a sick kitten trying to pretend to be healthy , Recalling the place I saw today, I said excitedly: "Brother Rongsheng, it's really fun outside. There are many shops on the two river corridors, and there are so many people. I have never seen so many people. Well, today I The sun was shining brightly when we went out, but it started to rain when we got back to the house..."

Ye Ruining's voice became lower and lower, and he was a little tired after finishing the long sentence. He rested on the soft pillow for a long time, and said expectantly: "When I recover this time, can you take me out to play again?"

Due to physical reasons, Ye Ruining was often kept walking around in the house since he was a child. When the weather changed, or it was hot or cold, he had to listen to the news at home. If so, stay indoors to avoid catching cold or heat.

Everyone only knows that Young Master Ye is delicate, but they don't know that he can't stand it. He is not even familiar with the road hundreds of meters away from Ye Mansion. In order not to worry his father and brother, Ye Ruining stayed quietly in Ye Mansion for eighteen years, and he is more respectable than other daughters raised in the boudoir. strict.

Ye Rongsheng nodded: "Okay, brother will definitely take Ning Ning out to play next time."

Ye Ruining had been ill for too long and couldn't go out, so Master Ye thought of a way to hold banquets in the mansion every one or two months, and bring the rich families in the city together with them. Ye Ruining's daughter, who is about the same age as him, invited him to get along with the young people, so that he could be happy.

But Ye Ruining was not very happy, the Ye family was the richest man in Xianyang City, most of the people who played with him wanted to curry favor with him so that they could share the Ye family's business.

Everyone is young and energetic, some are willing to bow their heads to play with him, some are pretending to be hypocritical, and some take advantage of the absence of their elders to secretly ridicule that he is worse than a woman.

Although Ye Ruining is ill, he is willing to show weakness to his father and brother, but in front of outsiders, he is not so easy to bully, anyone who says bad things about him will be remembered by him, and his father is not allowed to hold another banquet, just tell him directly His father, he doesn't want to associate with outsiders anymore.

Ye Ruining has completely become a proud young man who doesn't leave his home, and those who live in Ye Mansion can only spend their days playing with servants.

He was loved so much, how could those servants really dare to play with him? Over time, the servant's low posture made him bored and sick, and he could find fault with even the slightest trivial matter. The servant's unhappiness was his happiness, except He is obedient in front of his father and elder brother, but in the eyes of others, he is just a spoiled and spoiled young man with a sick temper and a bad temper.

The sun was bright, and Ye Ruining's illness procrastinated and recurred day by day, and he couldn't sleep at night. After a few days, he became thinner and thinner again, his face was pale, and only his cat-like eyes were shining brightly.

He was thinking about asking Ye Rongsheng to take him out for fun. The more impatient he was, the harder it would be for him to recover from the disease. The old doctor who came to see him advised him to be calm and not to be anxious. He knocked over the medicine angrily: "Get out."

The Ye family has a big business, and the master and the eldest son are both busy with taking care of it. Incompetent, but also feel ashamed and annoyed by this tattered body. He couldn't see it, so his illness kept procrastinating, and no matter what expensive medicinal materials he drank, there was no effect.

There were more than a dozen servants kneeling outside the bedroom door. Ye Rongsheng had just arrived, and everyone looked up at him as if seeing a savior. Ye Rongsheng waved his hand, and everyone retreated softly.

"Ningning."

Ye Ruining sat cross-legged on the bed, and threw a pillow at Ye Rongsheng: "Brother, my illness has been cured, and I don't cough or have a fever. When will you take me out to play?" Ye Rongsheng reached out to caress his face

, Ye Ruining had a baby face, his body was thin in every way but his face was not too thin, and he could pinch a trace of white and soft flesh.

"In a few days."

Ye Ruining complained with his eyes: "You are lying, a few days ago you said that you would take me out in two days!

" .

Ye Ruining has a passionate heart, but his body restricts his movements, like a cat with a broken leg.

After another half a month, under Ye Ruining's accumulated dissatisfaction, Ye Rongsheng finally took him out to play. Although they sat in the carriage all the time on the way, being able to breathe the outside air made Ye Ruining happy for a whole day.

Back at Ye Mansion this day, there was a stranger in the lobby. Ye Ruining approached his brother and found that he was actually an old monk.

"Father, my brother and I are back." Ye Ruining said while looking at the old monk curiously, his eyes full of inquiry.

The old monk looked at him carefully, and before he was about to be dissatisfied, he said a few words to Master Ye that sounded mysterious.

Ye Ruining waited for his father to come in again, and asked curiously: "Father, who is that old monk?"

Master Ye looked at him reproachfully: "Ning Ning, don't be rude, why do you call Master Xuan Yuan indiscriminately, Master Xuan Yuan is Qingshan The eminent monk in the monastery has traveled abroad all the year round, and this time he had the opportunity to meet the master in Xianyang City, which is a great thing."

Ye Ruining muttered softly: "What good things can an old monk do."

"Ning Ning "Master Ye intensified his harsh tone, "I spoil you more and more lawlessly, the master said, your body is the root of the disease from birth, if you want to take care of it, you have to go to a place with a lot of spiritual energy for recuperation." Ye Ruining heard

it , then straightened his body, and looked at Master Ye together with Ye Rongsheng: "Father, what do you mean?"

Master Ye said: "I have inquired clearly with Master, there is a village called Linghe Village outside Gujiang City, and that place is a treasure land of geomantic omen. , Most of the people living in Linghe Village live a long life, old age without disease or pain, I plan to send you there for recuperation, and come back when your body recovers."

Ye Ruining felt like the sick cat with its hair exploded and couldn't help to jump up. He opened his eyes and said: "I'm not going!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6.1K 32
ရန်ဘုန်းအောင် သုတလင်း
46.2K 1.2K 60
Title: 怀了队友的崽怎么破 Author: Xishan Yu (西山鱼) Status: Completed Description: The former miracle of the Federation, Xia Yi, found that he had traveled hund...
272K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
66.7K 1.5K 56
林助理有话要说 status: 56 chapters ( complete ) author: 苹果树树树 As Wanzhu Corporation's number one assistant, Lin Hui was, without a doubt, an incredibly out...