Matt Sturniolo Imagines

By eilishgfwp

Matt sturniolo Imagine for you guys!! NO SUMT ONLY KISSES OR HUGS I'm opening for ideas of you guys :)โค hop... More

All too well.
Family line
Cardigan
I love you.
Stay with me .
Should i do it?
The night we met
Star shopping. (1)
Star shopping (2)
Update!!
Star shopping (3)
Star shopping (4)
Miserable man
Star shopping (5)
Star shopping (6)
It'll be okay.
Star shopping (8)
Look after you
Jealous girl
Moth to a flame (1)
Moth to a flame (2)
Moth to a flame (3)
Moth to a flame (4)
The night we met
Burn
Update!!
The summer i turend pretty!
My blood
Unlearn (1)
Unlearn (2)
Out of the woods
Breathin.
The 30th
The 30th (2)
The archer.
That Way (1)
That Way (2)
Romantic homicide
That Way (3)
That way (4)
That Way (5)
That way (6)
505.
Fix You.
Break a broken heart.
Break a broken heart (2)
Break a broken heart (3)
To be so lonely
Update!!
Because i liked a boy
Enchanted
Hailey comet
Will you cry?
Updates!!!
Block me out.
Lie
Lie (2)
This love
Long live
News!!
Brothers.
Afterglow
Afterglow (2)
Afterglow (3)
Afterglow (4)
Mess it up
Water fountain
Lover
New fan fiction update!
7 years.
Fall in love in October
Fall instagram feed <3
Requests!!
I didnt knew (1)
I didnt knew (2)
I didnt knew (3)
I didnt knew. (4)
Wildest dreams
I didnt knew (5)
I didnt knew (6)
I didnt knew (7)
Important!!
I didnt knew (8)
I didnt knew (9)
I didnt knew (10)
Fine line.
Full machine
๐๐„๐– ๐…๐€๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‚
Everywhere, everything
UPDATE!!
Panic room
Panic room (2)
NEWSSS
The wedding song

Star shopping (7)

1.2K 7 0
By eilishgfwp

"Hey y/n, wake up!!" Matt shouts when you fall inside his arms. "Hey, put her on the couch." Nick said and Matt lift you up and took you to the living room. "Chris give me water." Matt shouts and Chris just got shocked.

"Chris get me fucking water." Matt yelled at him and Chris walked out of the room. "Matt, do you know how it's happened? Did she hurt herself." "No. She said she never did, someone is hurting her, I told you." Matt was right for this, someone really hurt you.

"See, someone cut her in the arm, she wouldn't hurt herself." Matt point at your arm, when the bleeding is so bad. "But who?" Nick asked.

"My step dad.." you woke up and Matt gave his attention back to you. "Hey.. don't try to get up you need to rest." Matt try to put you back on the couch but you sat down and look at them.

"Here!! Take it." Chris gave you a cup of water and you thanked him and drink it. "Y/n, what did you mean when you said your step dad? You meant .." "mark." You said. Chris nodded and look at you.

"Yeah he .. he hurting us, all of us." You said and looked at Matt. "I'm sorry for lying to you for so long, I just couldn't let him doing to you all of you something, like he doing to me." You were so sorry.

"It's okay y/n, it's not that easy." Chris said. "Yeah, it's fine, I'm glad that you're safe now with us." Nick said and sat next to you and hold your hand. "Matt.. I'm sorry.." you said and Matt just warped his arms around you.

"It's okay.. but you're not leaving this house with me. Not until it's will get better." "No, Matt. I can't. He will kill me, he don't like the idea I'm friend with you guys too, he almost killed me last night." Matt looked at you when you said these words.

"Killed you??" Nick were shocked. "Yeah, he try to stabbed me in the neck but i moved and it's cut my arm. And my mom told me to run away so I came here." "How did you even drive?" Chris asked. "I don't know either.." you said.

"Okay, you're not getting out of here until we both know it's okay. Live here I don't care." Matt said and looked at you. "But my sister and my mom, I can't let them stay there." You thought about Emma. She was only 11, she don't deserve it.

"We will go tomorrow to her school and take her here, leave your mom with him." Chris said and you nodded. "She married him, you don't deserve that." Chris adds. "Yeah, it's what we should do.. now I think we deserve a little rest right?" Nick said. "Yeah dude, I need to sleep so bad."

"Okay, let me take you to my room, you'll be with me tonight." Matt said and kissed your forehead before he left the living room.

"Don't worry, he will protect you, because you know I'm not doing it good enough." Chris laughs with you. "You doing it great, Chris." You hugged him. "I'm sorry for not being a little more obsessed with your life like him." He whispered to you.

"It's okay." "Just you to know, he really loves you." It's made you smile, to hear Chris talking about you and Matt. You loved Matt and he loved you.

Matt came back to the living room and helped you walking to his room, even when you told him you can walk and do it by yourself, he still helped you, made sure that you're okay.

You got inside his bed and he lied next to you, he gave you some of sweat pants and hoodie, he hold you close to him the whole night and make sure you wouldn't feel any pain in the world.
You really didn't felt pain when you were next to him.

-
You woke up when Matt is not at the bed, you took a minute to realise that you're not at your house finally.

"Morning." Matt got out of the bathroom, his hair was wet and he wear only pants. "Morning, what time is it?" You asked, you lost the time feeling. "Um it's already 10 am." Matt smiled at you.

"10?! What about school?" You got up from his bed. "No school today, we don't going to sit at school like everything is okay." Matt sat next to you. "So what do you want to do." You sighs.

"You'll see. Get ready." Matt said and left the room. You changed your clothes and got out of the room with Matt. You didn't do your makeup you felt like you don't need it anymore.

"Matt.. what are we doing here?" You saw the entrance to your street. You didn't want to come back here, to your nightmare. "We need to talk with your mother."

"No."
"Yes y/n."
"No Matt you don't understand.."
"Yea baby, I do understand."

It's was the first time he called you like that. He called you baby. That's mean Matt was hurt and worry about you more than ever, so you trust him and what will be bad to say your mom the truth in the first time?

"Okay, it's the third house from left." You said and Matt kissed your cheek and get out of the car, you barely could walk. "It's okay.. I'm here with you." He said and holds your hand tight and look at you.

You knock at the door after a few breaths and waited to answer. No one answered. "Let's just leave." As you talked to Matt your mom opened the door. "Y/n?" She asked. "It's me.. and Matt... sturniolo." You said and she opened the door.

"I don't care that you're with some boy, come in." She said and you and Matt got inside the house, she was so glad to see you so she warped her arms around you and hugs you.

"Oh honey.. I thought i wouldn't see you ever again." She said. "I'm here. For now." You said and she hugs you tightly. "We need to talk." You pulled back and look at her.

"Yeah about what? You and Matt? It's okay. I don't mind he look a really good guy .." "no, that you can't stay with mark." You intrepid her.

"You saw what happened last night right?" She nodded slowly without saying a word. "He almost kill me, and now I have a cut in my arms." "No baby, he didn't try to kill you i promise you."

"So what he tried to do? Huh? To open my throat to see if my voice is okay?" You shouts at her. "No! You just moved that's it." She protected him. About the guy who almost killed her daughter in front of her.

"Mom I was passing out in Matt's arms!" Matt looked at you and got close to you. He saw how upset and sad you were. He felt that in your touch, in your words. "It's true." Matt cleared his throat. "Because of your new husband, I almost died. My sister is can't live a normal lives like she supposed to." You yelled at her, at your mom.

"How stupid can you be? This guy ruined my life, our life. He wants me and my sister dead. Don't you see it?" "Hey.. baby. Come on stay clam." Matt try to clam you down. "You're just thinking how to protect him, that he have money make him better?" You still shout and scream.

"Honey.. I can't hear you like that. It's breaking my heart please forgive me, he just getting really mad when you yelling and acting like a baby, or getting home really late at night." She try to make it better but it make you upset.

"Don't talk about him like that.." "oh and he can call me slut? Or a bitch? Is that okay for you." Matt looked at you and were shocked how he never saw that before, how he never knew.

He was at your house before a week ago and didn't realise any of this. He felt so stupid and mad right now. "Y/n.. is that real?" Matt whispered to you. "Yeah.." you looked up at him and got back to your mom.

"Im happy that you have Matt, you know I want it for you, but please be careful."
"Why? For not getting hit by the love of your life?" You put your hands on your chest. "If he were the love of your love, he will do anything to make you and your closest family safe, and guess what, he is not the safe place for us" you said.

"If you're not going told him that he needs to leave you, and your life. I won't see me never again. I'll take Emma and we will leave. You'll never see us again." You told her and she just was shocked. "Honey please don't do it, don't take Emma away from me."

"So keep your goddamn husband away from us." You said, you were mad then ever, you weren't scared for the first time, you just were mad. "I can't do it." She whispered. "It's too bad because I can take Emma away from you."

You came to leave the house and then the door opened, Matt were front of you, he never knew what can come out in every direction and moment in this house.

It's was him, it's was mark. Just stand there and looked at you and matt who hold you close to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 1.6K 14
๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ( แด‡ษดแด‡แดษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›แด สŸแดแด แด‡ส€๊œฑ )
23.5K 203 26
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ tw: there may be some sensitive topics in some stories. โš ๏ธ NO SMUT! โŒ all made by me <3
234K 1.7K 31
your best friends brothers were always off limits but a secret wouldn't hurt? based on the kissing booth!
3.7K 130 20
In which stone cold glares and rude comments in the day turn into stolen kisses faster than they realized secret relationship, they both fall hard an...