LayLay🌊🗽🗽

By Carolina4240

Alayah Miller lives at Brooklyn, NY with her grandma after loosing both her parents 2 years apart from drug o... More

🗽🏙️One🗽🏙️
🗽🏙️Two🏙️🗽
🗽🏙️Three🗽🏙️
🗽🏙️Four🗽🏙️
🗽🏙️Five🗽🏙️
🗽🏙️Six🗽🏙️
🗽🏙️Eight🗽🏙️
🗽🏙️Nine🗽🏙️
🗽🏙Ten🗽🏙
🗽🏙Eleven🗽🏙
🗽🏙Twelve🗽🏙
🗽🏙Thirteen🗽🏙
🗽🏙️Fourteen🗽🏙️
🗽🏙️Fifteen🗽🏙️
🗽🏙️Sixteen🗽🏙️
🗽🏙️Seventeen🗽🏙️
🗽🏙️Eighteen🗽🏙️
🗽🏙️Nineteen🗽🏙️
🗽🏙️Twenty🗽🏙️
🗽🏙️Twenty-One🗽🏙️

🗽🏙️Seven🗽🏙️

42 2 0
By Carolina4240

🌄💣Jaquan 🌄💣

I woke up the next morning with the bacon smell hits my nose since it's after 9 AM. So I got up, made my bed and went to the bathroom. When I'm finished using the bathroom, I got out and went to the breakfast bar as I saw my mom cooking the bacon.
"Good morning mom", I said as I sat down on the stool.
"Good morning baby, are you ready to eat?", She asked as she puts the bacon on the paper towel.
"Yes ma'am", I said as I feel my phone vibrating and it's was my cousin Jamal texting me reminded that I'm going have to keep my eyes on the trap house while he spending time with his girlfriend Chyna.

They have been together for 2 years since they live in the apartment together. He promised her that he'll spend a day with her while I'm at the trap house making sure that them mark ass fools ain't stealing shit from us. After I text Jamal back, my mom gave me the plates of grist, eggs and bacon along with glass of orange juice as I start eating before I leave.

They still hasn't say anything about the kids that's was involve in the brawl that happens yesterday causing pep rally to cut short. I mean, that brawl gotten so bad that the paramedic had to get involve because 3 people got hurt. 

Because of this bullshit, they cancelled the dance which is I don't care at all. I just wants to make some money, go home and chill anyways. As for them kids that's involve in the brawl, most of them is going to get expelled because there are gun involve. 

🍑🍍Roshanda🍑🍍

After I ate breakfast and clean up the kitchen including mopping the floor with hot water, "Lysol" brand lavender and orchard all purpose cleaner and a little bit of bleach, it's time for me to get dress before I goes to Khia's house since I'm catching the subway train to Harlem. Yes, It's always the house rules since my parents ain't going to let me hanged out with Khia until I do my chores first. 

As much I hate doing it but she raising me the same way as my grandma raised all of her kids since she always wants her house spotless especailly the kitchen since she hates to come home with dishes pilling up. 

After I did my hygiene, I went to my room as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on my long sleeve white belly shirt and blue ripped jeans. 

Roshanda's outfit👗👚👖

I put on my socks and shoes on, put on my blue jean jacket, put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself, put on my nose and gold loop earrings that's said my zodiac sign on it which is I'm a Aries, grabs my things and went downstairs as I told my parents that I'll be back in a couple of hours. 

I'm not going to turn 17 until April 16th which is the same day as my grandma. That's the main reasons why me and my grandma are close despite her being strict when it's comes to cleaning since we did everything together especailly before my mom met my stepdad at the bar while she babysitting me since I usually sleep in the guest room whenever I spend the night over there. 

🗽🚇Harlem🗽🚇

After I spend an hour on the subway train with the crying baby and arguing couples, I got out behind the Hispanic lady with the baby that's looks no longer than a few months old. After some hoodrat with the hot pink hair screaming at her boyfriend over some bitch that he accused of sleeping with, I'm so ready to get off this damn subway train. 

I mean, this ghetto bullshit is giving me an migraine especailly the way she screaming where the other girl with the lime green hair had to hold her son's ears because she was cussing way too much. I feel sorry for her boyfriend because he really wanted to knocked her the hell out in front of everybody for her ratchet behavior. 

I continue walking down the street at the hood part of Harlem while I'm listening the good rap music until I walked in the apartment building as I told the old lady "hello" before I walked to the elevator. I pressed the up button as I waited until it's opens while "What Made Me" by Dave East is playing. 

I got in the elevator, pressed the number 6 and ride on it for 10 minutes. When it's gets to the 6th floor, I got out of the apartment building as I saw about 3 dudes rolling dice at the middle of the hallway. Yes, this apartment building is fills with drug dealers especially the Marquis guy since I heard that he got respect from everybody in NYC including here in Harlem. 

I took off my Bluetooth earplugs as I knocked on the door since I heard music is playing in the background.
"Come in Ro", She yelled even though the music ain't even that loud. I walked in the house with the "Black Cherry Merlot" candles hits my nose along with "Don't Leave Me" by Blackstreet is playing on Spotify. 

"Hey Ro", She said as I gave her an hug while China wave at me.
"Hey Khia, where's Aunt Vivian?", I asked as I sat down on the couch since she was here the last time.
"She out of town, she'll be back tomorrow afternoon", She said as she takes an sip of her "Crush" peach soda. I know you asking where's her dad, he passed away in the terrible car accident when she was 5 years old since he was more of my dad than my own. 

She had an stepdad before but the relationship didn't work out for whatever reasons.  So they remain friends and treating Khia like his own just like my stepdad. As soon "Around The Way Girl" by LL Cool J started playing in the background, I asked her about Alexis since I'm glad that she ain't here. 

"What's up with you and Alexis?", I asked.
"She with her asshole of her boyfriend", China said as she takes an sip of her soda.
"What do you mean asshole?", I asked don't know much about her boyfriend. 
"Man, that son of a bitch is around my age and already got 2 kids and 2 baby mamas", Khia said since her mom try to break them up. When I asked her what do her boyfriend looks like, China shows me the picture and holy shit, that's the fine ass chocolate dude that's look good enough to eat. 

Based off what my cousin and her Trinidadian-Jamaican friend say about this dude, I don't think I wants to give him the time of day especially when this dude seems like the type that's loves to playing mind games with females. 

I mean, this dude already got 2 kids with 2 different girls by the age of 17. He just giving me NBA Youngboy's vibe since he seems like a stubborn dumbass that can't stayed out of trouble with the law for at least one second. 

We continue talking about boys until Khia asked me about Terence.
"What's up with you and that Puerto Rican guy of yours?", She asked as "Window Shopper" by 50 Cent started playing in the background.
"We doing okay, he just out there making money with his friends", I said as I takes an sip of the soda. 

I know he going to call me later on tonight inviting me to his house on Tuesday since it's half day. Yes, I'll be getting the report card soon since I already know I'm going to get all A's in my report card. I always been the straight A's student especailly when I was in middle school where I got multiple A honor roll certificate. 

I know a lot of people gets jealous of me whenever I gets all A's in my report cards but I don't care. All 3 of us continue talking about celebrity men that we would love to be in bed with until Khia getting ready to asked us.
"Do y'all wants to watch movies with me?", She asked since she got "Shrek" in her hands.
"Yes", I said as she puts the movie in her Blu-Ray player and play the movie that I always love since I was a kid. 

💋🌻Alayah💋🌻

I'm at the park on the cool Saturday morning watching kids running around playing while I'm eating the "Cheetos" since I'm wearing the white shirt and black pants along with black jacket with the word "PINK" in gold print in the back. 

Alayah's outfit👗👚👖

While I'm sitting on the bench watching father and son playing with each other, I heard the deep voice and it's was Jaquan with his fine ass.
"What's up LayLay", He said as he gave me an hug since I can smell his cologne hits my noes.
"Hey Jaquan, what are you doing here?", I asked as I took my earplugs off.
"I'm waiting on my cousin to talking to his ex-girlfriend, what about you?", He asked.
"I'm just chilling", I said remembering telling my grandma that I'm going to the park and be there for an hour. 

I always loves it when boys smell good especially when they just got out of the shower. I mean, I wants to take their shirt off and smell their cologne especially Jaquan's but we in public and I don't want nobody to think that I'm weird. 

Jaquan and I continue flirting with each other until I heard the other guy with the dreads calling his name.
"I better get going before my cousin do shit that he'll regrets", He said as I heard some hoodrat talking shit.
"Okay, I'll talk to you later", I said as I open the bottle of "Faygo" brand peach soda and take an sip of it.

Everytime we flirts with each other, I wants him more than I did when I first meet him through Roshanda and Terence. I know he have been single for a while but I can't helped myself. Once he's mine, I'm going to make sure that I be way better girlfriend them other whores that he screwed around with before me including his ex-girlfriend. 

🍑🍍Roshanda🍑🍍

I'm in my room watching YouTube videos after I ate frozen pizza for dinner and did my nightly hygiene since I'm wearing the red silk pajama.

Roshanda's pajama 👗👚👖🌃🕚🌙🌑

While I'm watching the black lady doing her hair, my phone start ringing and it's was Terence calling me. 

Phone Convo☎️☎️📞
Roshanda♈💗💘🍓: Hello!
Terence: que pasa nena (What's up baby girl)?
Roshanda♈💗💘🍓: Hey baby, what are you doing?
Terence: Solo acostado en mi cama pensando en ti (Just laying in my bed thinking about you).
Roshanda♈💗💘🍓: For real?
Terence: Diablos, , entonces, ¿qué estás haciendo? (Hell yeah, so what are you doing)?
Roshanda♈💗💘🍓: I'm watching the YouTube video.
Phone Convo over☎️☎️📞

Terence and I have been talking on the phone for hours even though I heard his mom talking to her friends in Spainsh. Every time I hear him speaking Spanish, I gets hot in between my legs where I wants to take my clothes off and pleasure myself.

I'm glad he asked me to come over to my house on Wednesday night because I'm going to want him to break me off before my stepdad gets home even though we'll be out of school for a couple of days.

I want him to touch me with the condoms on to avoid any teen pregnancy. I know my mom was young when she had me but she was in her early 20s just like my dad despite they having an on and off relationship since he cheated on her so many times. 

Terence and I continue talking on the phone until 2 AM as I logged off of my computer, turned the lamp off, laid down and goes to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 243 24
My name is Indigo Thomas,(Top Picture) I'm 21 years old with a thug mentality . I'm a mixed girl from Chicago born and raised. I was going to move t...
246K 6.5K 68
Brooklyn Anderson. 21 years old still figuring her self out. Moved to cali With her abusive Boyfriend. Finds love in a different a place with August...
461K 9.6K 59
After Kiyah Marie Leeones parents die ... a normal life of a 17 year old starts to change.
659K 24.5K 69
Dayvon would kill for Normani without hesitation; but what'll happen when his dangerous lifestyle gets in between their love? THIS IS A TRILOGY! BOOK...