CHÉRIE || Harry Potter

By kinsweasley

"You're Sirius Black's daughter?" There it was again, to which the girl rolled her eyes and shook her head "I... More

Prologue
Characters
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Hello readers!

One

3.3K 58 67
By kinsweasley

A little girl was sitting by herself near a pond. She was wearing a white dress & her hair were in two ponytails. She felt someone's presence right behind her.

"Alright Ellena?" The women asked softy. Eight year old Ellena turn around and nodded "what are you doing here by yourself?"

"I like it here" Ellena spoke and closed her eyes "it's peaceful"

"Well, it's getting last. Come on" the women put her hand on her back and nodded toward their house. Ellena opened her eyes and smiled "ok, aunt Cissy"

Narcissa smiled at her niece and both of them started walking towards Malfoy Mannor.

"Aunt Cissy" Ellena began "can I tell you something?" Narcissa looked at her and nodded "don't get mad though"

"I would never get mad at you Chérie"

"last night, I heard you and Uncle Lucius and... well...he was saying something about me being a mistake"

Narcissa stopped on the spot "I don't know what mistake I made? Did I do something?"

She watched her with sadness but forced a smile "of course not honey"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

When Ellena turned 11 she received her Hogwarts letter and so does Draco, her cousin.

Soon it was the day when they were visiting Diagon Alley.

"Come on El, how long?" Draco said irritatedly "you're very moody Draco" Ellena said as she came out

Lucius and Narcissa took them to diagonalley and they did all their shopping. Ellena got a black cat which she named Wolf.

(I love black Maine coon 🥹❤️‍🩹 people find them dangerous because of their looks but they are so cuteee 💗💗💗)

her wand was Spruce wood with dragon heartstrings 12 inches long.

Lastly they went to Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions expect for Lucius as he went inside a book shop

"Aunt Cissy, i forgot to get cat food" Ellena complained "don't worry, I'll go bring it. Draco.." Narcissa said getting Draco's attention "don't wonder anywhere" with that she left the shop.

Ellena got her robes and sat on one of the stools, waiting for her cousin to finish.

"Hullo" Draco said, to which Ellena looked up and saw a thin boy next to him "Hogwarts too?"

"Yes" the boy replied

"my father's next door buying me & my cousin books and mother's up the street looking for some cat food for my cousin's new cat" Draco told him in bored drawling voice.

"then I'm going to drag them off to look at racing brooms. I don't see why first year can't have their own. I think I will bully father into getting me one and I'll smuggle it in somehow"

Ellena rolled her eyes

"Have you got your own broom?" Draco asked "no" the boy responded "play quidditch at all?" The boy shook his head "I do. Father says it's a crime if I am not picked to play for my house and I must say I agree. know what house he will be in yet?"

Oh god! Ellena thought

"No" the boy said. He looked nervous "well, no one really knows until they get there, do they, but I know I will be in Slytherin, all our family have been— imagine being in hufflepuff, I think I'd leave, wouldn't you?"

"Salazar Draco!" Ellena finally spoke. The thin boy with glasses looked at her and now he realised that the girl was sitting there the whole time. Draco didn't replied and went towards the counter

Ellena stood up and smiled at the boy "I apologise from his behalf. Sometimes he could be a bit... talkative" Ellena said thoughtfully

"No worries" the boy said quickly "I'm Ellena by the way and you're..?" She asked

"Harry" the boy replied making her nod her head "El" Draco came back chuckling "look at that man" he pointed outside and saw a big hairy guy holding two large ice creams

"That's Hagrid" Harry said "he works at Hogwarts"

And for a whole minute, Draco & Harry argued over Hagrid while Ellena sat back on her stool.

"Why he's with you? Where are your parents?" Draco asked "they're dead" said Harry shortly

"Oh, sorry" Ellena said joining the conversation but Draco cut her off "but they were our kind, weren't they?"

"They were a witch and wizard, if that's what you mean"

Then Draco started with his pureblood and muggleborn shit. How they should be not allowed in the Wizarding.

Soon Harry left but before going he smiled at Ellena which she returned.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

1st September arrived. Ellena Black packed her trunk which Dobby the house elf took down. Soon The Malfoy's and Ellena arrived at platform nine and three quarters.

Narcissa kissed both the children's forehead (Draco felt strange when she did that) "write to me every other day, you hear me?" They nodded

"Once you both will put in Slytherin, then I will consider getting you two a new broom" Lucius spoke "of course father, I'll be a Slytherin" Draco spoke proudly

"You'll, yes" Lucius nodded "you as well, Ellena. Both your parents were Slytherin, I expect nothing less"

Ellena nodded, hiding the fact she felt strange at the mention of her parents "obviously Uncle Lucius. I deserve the best house there is"

"Sure you do" Narcissa touched her cheek "of you two go now. Don't get in trouble" Ellena hugged her aunt and followed Draco inside the train. She didn't hugged Lucius because she know he's not a big hugger (besides she can't risk getting yelled at infront of many people)

Draco and Ellena found a compartment where two boys were already sitting.

"Zabini! Nott!" Draco called his friends and sat down next to Blaise Zabini while Ellena sat next to Theodore Nott

"Hello Theodore, Blaise. Excited?" Ellena asked while she took her black cat out of her cage

Both the guys nodded "can't wait for us to be in Slytherin, it would be sick" Theodore commented to which Draco agreed.

Then they started talking about muggleborns. While Ellena pet her cat who was on her lap

"What's her name?" Theodore asked "His name is Wolf" Ellena corrected "Wolf? Hello little one" Theodore touched his paws

"Aw, he likes you" Ellena smiled "he don't like Draco much" she whispered so only Theodore could hear

"I wonder why" both chucked

In between the train ride, Pansy Parkinson, Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle joined the compartment. Though Pansy had to leave because Draco didn't liked a packed room. Ellena was pleased about it.

Draco, Crabbe and Goyle went out but when they came back, Draco's expression's were unreadable while crabbe and Goyle looked scared

"What's wrong mate?" Blaise asked "Harry Pottah is in our train" Draco replied

"Harry Potter?" All said at the same time "yea, that Pottah is with Weasley!"

Ellena started thinking about Harry Potter. He was her Uncle's godson after all. Narcissa Malfoy told her all about it.

"It's going to be interesting" she muttered

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

They arrived at Hogwarts. It was the most beautiful place Ellena had ever seen. They entered the castle and looked around.

So pretty

"It's bewitched to look like sky outside. I read about it in Hogwarts; a history" one of the girl said

"That's some basic knowledge, don't boast yourself" Ellena commented and the girl went bright red

They stopped in the front and the professor with pointed hat took out a parchment and a hat "When I call your name you will put on the head and sit on the stool to be sorted" the professor spoke "Abbott Hannah!"

"HUFFLEPUFF!" shouted the hat

One by one every student get sorted "Granger, Hermione!"

"GRYFFINDOR!"

"Malfoy Draco!"

Proudly Draco went up and sat on the stool: the head head barely touch his head when it's screamed "SLYTHERIN!"

Ellena clapped loudly. Malfoy went to join his friends, Crabb and Goyle, who had already been sorted in Slytherin.

Theodore, Blaise and Pansy all made into Slytherin. Ellena was the only one left from the group and 4 other students

She notice the same boy with glasses from the robe shop. It clicked her, Of course he's Harry Potter!

Harry looked at her and smiled. He also remembered her "hello" he said nervously "Harry Potter how did I not recognise you earlier"

"Hm...Ellena right—" before she could answer, her name was called "Black, Elena"

She smiled to herself and sat on the stool. She could hear some voice of the older students. The voice said one thing; Sirius Black?

She rolled her eyes and the hat was placed on her head "hmm" said a small voice in her ear "Difficult, very difficult. Plenty of courage I see, not a bad mind either. Just & loyalty. You would be a nice fit for hufflepuff I see. But there's more—Ambitious, yes, cunning, very cunning and a nice thirst to prove yourself. Better be..."

"SLYTHERIN" shouted the hat

The Slytherin table stared cheering loudly. Especially Draco and Theodore. Happily Ellena went to the Slytherin table, feeling proud as ever

"Congratulates! I knew you would get in"

"Black yeh?" One of the boy said. He looked like he was in his third year "that's right, didn't you heard it minute ago?" Ellena said sarcastically

"You're related to Sirius Black?" One of the older girl asked. She was in her sixth year "he's my uncle" Ellena cleared

"That sucks" the same guy from earlier spoke "imagine being a daughter of a murderer. Pretty hot if you ask me" he winked at her

"First of all, ew. Second, I'm good" Ellena rolled her eyes.

The guy chuckled at her reaction "Arlo Ryker" he took out his hand towards Ellena "you know who I'm" She replied and shake his hand

Harry Potter got sorted into Gryffindor and Soon food appeared on the table. Ellena always loved food.

After eating they made their ways to their common room. Ellena excitedly jumped as they entered the common room.

The head boy and girl said something to which Ellena paid no attention to, then she went to her dorm which she was sharing with two other girls, Pansy Parkinson being one of them.

"Hello" a blonde girl spoke as Ellena entered the room "Daphne Greengrass, you must be Ellena Black"

"That's right" Ellena nodded

"Erm...I'm Parkinson Pansy" she spoke as she entered the room. Daphne raised her eyebrows and looked at Ellena then at Pansy then back at Ellena. She sigh and went towards her bed. Ellena controlled her giggle as she sat on her bed

"Tomorrow's gonna be a long day" she said to herself and went to bed

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

• Authors note •

Here's the first chapter, hope you all liked it. I wanted to tell a bit about her sorting and experience before starting the actual story.

Vote and add this book 'Chérie' in your library so any time I post, you'll get to know ;)

Some questions for you. Feel free to answer

* do you think Dumbledore raised Harry like a pig for slaughter?

* most underrated Harry Potter character in your opinion

* Do you support S.P.E.W? (The Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare, by Hermione granger?)

Let me know your thoughts, I love to read them. Stay well ❤️

Kinsweasley ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 318 20
Y/N Lupin-black is the daughter of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black. Shes got everything a girl could dream of amazing friends, loving parents, a beautif...
593K 13.5K 200
P A R T O N E Electra was born to Sirius and Nova Black When she was young Sirius was convicted of a crime he did not commit, which would have lef...
650K 22.1K 43
A transferee from Beauxbaton knocks in Hogwarts Castle doors. Nobody knows her or have heard from her, but her last name was interesting since her fa...
44.5K 609 52
"I told you. I'm here for the girl, not you. All you have to do is hand her over" the smile on the man's face only grew, causing the aura around the...