Undercover || cobra Kai

By marilynstacy

A girl with a sick mother willing to do anything to help her out. More

Opening
First day
Dance
Nice try
Its cobra kai
Damn
Oh okay
Party crashers
The all valley tournament
Forgive and forget
I'll always have your best interest
Showing up
What is wrong with you
I shouldn't of done that
Red v black
The root of the problem
There was no deal was there
He's awake
Im not
New comers
Robby
Christmas fight
Sadness
Work trouble
I don't need it!
Drive in
We know
Prom
Tournament
Girl fight

Class fight

164 3 2
By marilynstacy

Louie walked into school to see Miguel and Aisha "have any of you seen my cousin ?" He asked

"Nope" Aisha frowned "why ?"

"She didn't come home last night" Louie looked concerned "it's not like her, me and Clay were worried"

"Who's Clay ?" Miguel asked

"Her big brother" Louie explained "he's so chill. He's only like a year or two older"

"Right" Aisha started walking into school "well Mia probably stayed at Tory's or something I mean we can't get a hold of her too"

"Yeah probably" Louie had a bad feeling about it. Mia wouldn't just go missing for a day or two and then rock up.

***

Louie sat down in his class. He saw Robby Keene sit next to him "hey man"

Robby was so confused. The last time he saw the kid they fought. He guessed that was just Louie's mentality. Fight and then peace "you alright" He chuckled.

The speaker in the classroom got louder "hey!" The woman in the office yelled over the microphone

"Move" Mia shoved her "Samantha LaRusso" she said in the mic "you know what you did and who you've screwed over"

Maddy looked up and then looked at Tory "shit" Maddy feared standing up. Tory followed

"I'm coming for you bitch" Mia put the mic down.

She started walking to the middle of the hallway. Sam was across from her "you have no idea what you've just done" Mia circled "you ruined everything"

"What like you planned on ruining everyone else" Sam said as all of the Cobra Kai's looked confused "it's been your plan since the beginning hasn't it. Take down Cobra Kai and everyone along with it" Mia turned to see Tory standing next to Hawk. The two both looked hurt. She captured Aisha, the girl was shaking her head in disbelief like it wasn't true.

"And you kissed Miguel". Guess we've both a screwed people over huh" Mia said as all of the crowd gasped "you see if this was a couple days ago I would have been lenient but every friendship I have is all gone now because of you so I just don't care anymore"

"I-"

"Oh now you're speechless" Mia went to punch the girl as she ducked. Unfortunately for Sam Mia could kick very high. The brunette swung her leg hitting Sam's stomach making her fall back into Hawk.

Hawk was loving it. Every bit of info that Mia betrayed him was gone. "Get back in there!" Hawk pushed Sam back to Mia.

Mia hit Sam in the back of the head and kneed the girl in the face. Mia was beating Sam's ass. She pinned the girl against a locker before Robby dragged Mia off.

Robby pinned Mia against a locker "stop!"

"Let her go!" Hawk said

"HEY" Miguel screamed "let go of her" he ran at Robby tackling him to the floor. Tory ran to Sam and started fighting.

Everyone was fighting. Maddy turned to Mia "I don't wanna fight you"

"I don't wanna fight you" Mia shook her head. The two kicked their legs up kicking over the boys running at them "nice roundhouse"

"You too" Maddy panted "come on then" she smirked "always cleaning up your messes"

Mia smiled "it's because you love me"

Mia ran back over to Sam. Sam was now fighting back. She managed to get at least one punch before Mia flipped her over.

Mia pushed the girl into the main entrance of the school.

She tried to punch Sam but she grabbed Mia's hands "can't you just stop it already!"

"Why can't keep up ?" Mia asked "you think you're a good little girl who deserves happiness. Well guess what you don't because you stole mine!" She head butted the girl and chased her up the stairs.

Mia felt someone's arms wrap around her dragging her back. She pushed them off to see Robby "always in my god damn way" she threw a punch

He caught it "what are you trying to accomplish here Mia ? Be the bigger man"

"Too bad I'm not" she kneed him in the stomach "don't get in my way again got it" she kicked him around the face before running up the stairs. She saw Tory and Sam fighting again "Tory"

Tory swung back kicking Mia in the stomach making her fall back. She looked at the girl as Tory looked at her sadly. Someone started fighting Tory.

Sam went back to Mia. Mia flipped Sam over as Miguel tried to get her off. She pushed him back. He looked at her panting. What had happened to her ? What the hell was going on with her. It was like she was an animal.

Mia grabbed hold of Sam's hair. She dragged her down the flight of stairs. Sam pushed her off as Sam kneed Mia in the stomach.

"Is that the only way you know how to fight ?" Sam caught her breath "dirty"

Mia smiled "this could have been so much more different LaRusso" Mia said wrapping bracelet around her knuckles "especially if you kept your mouth shut"

Sam's eyes of confidence went down to eyes of fear. Mia was one of her best friends. Her closest friends. They used to braid each others hair when they were 10. And now she was threatening to beat her to shit.

Tory looked over. She realised what Mia was about to do. She tried to get over there but Maddy stopped her "Sam deserves it"

"But she's gonna seriously hurt her!" Tory stated "Mia will regret it. Move or I'll move you myself"

"Trust me Mia won't" Maddy kicked her to the floor "and believe me id like to see you try".

Mia swung her arm as Sam blocked most of Mia's punches. Sam threw a punch as Mia caught it and Mia sliced her under arm.

Sam shrieked in pain and fell the the floor, Mia grabbed her face "this is for my mom. Bye bye little girl" Mia whispered.

Sam grabbed Mia's arm and pushed her away standing up "what are you talking about ?!"

"The whole reason I did this was so Frank could help me save my mom! He was going to give me money to help her" Mia yelled "now that's over. Karate still going. So I guess I'll have to destroy it the hard way" she kicked Sam making her flip down the stairs.

Mia heard Maddy scream "MIGUEL" Maddy said.

Mia saw Miguel falling "NO" she yelled running down "Miguel" she grabbed his face "he's not breathing! SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE" Louie and Hawk had ran over by now. Mia was sobbing hysterically. What had she just done.

Mia was separated from the rest of the crowd. Clay ran into the office "what happened ?" He asked

"Your sister started a fight" One of the teachers shook her head "get her out now"

Clay took one look at his sister and gave her a sad look. She looked broken. "Come on you" he helped her up. He sat her in his car "wait there while I get Louie and then I'm taking you to a hospital"

Clay walked away leaving Mia by herself. She put her hand on her forehead. She sobbed. How could she be so stupid. Her emotions were always the ones to win. She slapped her hand on the wheel banging it about three times.

She got put into a hospital room. The doctors came in speaking to her. Johnny peaked his head in. She couldn't see him there.

"Alright Miss Moretti we think you might have broken your ribs but we're not 100% sure" The doctor looked down at her "we're gonna have to take an X-ray to be sure"

"No no no" Mia refused "No I can't afford that no I'm not having one. Please my mothers sick and I can barely afford her bills let alone this"

"Miss Moretti you need them checked"

"No I don't!" Mia's anger projected in her voice "I said I'm fine. They'll heal one way or another" she stormed out of the room.

She turned to see Johnny staring at her. She grabbed her coat "what are you staring at ?" She glared at him walking away.

She started walking out of the hospital when Kreese called "Miss Moretti"

She turned "what're you doing here ?"

"I heard about your little fight today at school" he crossed his arms "I also heard about your betrayal of Cobra Kai and I respect your reasonings behind it"

"Seem like the only one"

"How about you get back in that hospital and do all of those check ups" he stopped her before she could speak again "I'll pay for it all"

"Are you sure ?" She frowned "I don't want to trouble you"

"Believe me i would be honoured".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.5K 53
When Daisy LaRusso falls for her Dad's enemy's son OR When two opposites attract
1.1K 29 9
In which we follow a teenager named Y/N L/N who already knows karate just not the karate the valley knows except for one guy. Love interest: moon 🌙
216 0 19
in this a young girl does something no thought would happen and in turn she's offered a great chance to help the world making new friends and new ene...
71.9K 1.9K 76
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...