Tokrev x venti!reader

By auxinryomen

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MIKEY, VENTI?!" "He said he wants to taste some of my favourite 'cider'~" Update... More

00
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Extra
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82

05

5.3K 193 23
By auxinryomen

"Default font" = talking in japanese
"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"What are we 'playing' now, Mikey?" You asked as you are being dragged by Mikey to who-knows where. "To another meeting?" You added to your question.

"Yup!" He said with the pop sound for the 'p'. "It was actually a meeting with our third division captain and his vice captain—"

"So, it's top secret? Am I even allowed to hear the conversation?" You asked.

"You are excluded~" Mikey said as you both arrived at a warehouse.

There, you saw Draken and the weird duo—as you call them. "Huh? So you told me to go first just so you could bring Venti here?" Draken asked.

"Hehe~" Mikey giggled as Draken sighed.

"Are you sure about this tho? Cuz I don't want her to get mixed up into our shit when she herself is not even in Toman." Draken said, actually concern for you.

"But I want her to be here with us!"

"Is Pah-chin alright with this?" Draken look at Pah-chin.

"If Mikey's alright with it, I guess it's okay. I'm too dumb to make a decision." He said.

"As Pah said!" Peh-yan added.

"Now, let's start the meeting." Mikey said.

They were about to conclude the meeting when Takemichi suddenly came crushing the meeting and told them to cancel the war.

"The fuck you just said, piss hair?!" Pah-chin grab Takemichi by his colar.

"I told you guys to hold off the fight! Or Toman will be in dismay in the future!" Takemichi said fearlessly. But that is his first mistake as he was being punched hard in the face.

"So you're just gonna tell me to stop fighting those fuckers when my bud and his girl got beat up?! YOU WANT ME TO SIT BACK AND JUST LET IT GO?!" Pah-chin screamed at Takemichi's face.

Takemichi, not knowing how to change Pah's mind, he turn to Mikey. He attempts to change Mikey's mind instead. "Please Mikey.. Hear me out!" He said.

"P-please hold off the fight! I don't want to see Toman corrupted in the future!—"

"No." Mikey said. "The war will still go on. I'm not changing my mind." He said, making Takemichi widened his eyes.

He turn to look at you. Thinking that maybe you can change his mind. "V-venti-san.. please..!" But to his dismay, you also shook your head.

"I'm sorry Mitchy. I'm not in the place to say anything. But if I were Pah-chin, I would also feel mad and want to avenge my friends. They deserve to get a beating." You said menacingly as you remembered that Pah's buddy got beaten up and his girlfriend got raped. That is just awful.

Suddenly, the big boss of Moebius came in with his squad. "An internal fight eh?" The boss said.

"Osanai... YOU BASTARD!" Pah yelled angrily.

"Put 'Mr.' in front of it. Shouldn't you respect your elders?" Osanai laughed as he watch Pah running towards him to give him a punch only for Pah to get punched instead.

Damn.. that guy is an ex boxer or something?? You thought as you watch how Osanai is quick with his punches. Osanai punch Pah until Pah landed on the floor.

"Tokyo Manji gang? More like Little Baby's Alliance!" Osanai laughed, mocking Pah-chin as his squad also laughed with him.

Osanai stop laughing when he saw Takemichi. He hates his eyes. "What are you looking huh?!" Osanai said as he walk towards Takemichi.

"H-huh?—" Takemichi got punched hard in the face that made him fell to the floor.

Osanai was about to punch Takemichi again when Pah-chin step in. "Your fight is with me, fucker."

"You wanna take the beating instead? Ha! Sure!" Osanai said as he jab Pah in the face.

Osanai kept on punching Pah to the face when your phone suddenly buzzed. Fortunately no one noticed the sound of your phone or the tension in the room will change.

You open the phone and saw a text message from Zhongli.

_________________________
Money stealer
Good afternoon...
Where are you right now...?

You
Hanging out with friends
Wassup?

Money stealer
We need some help here..
Could you come here..?

You
Alright—
First of all
STOP WITH THE DOTS
YOU MADE ME READ FUCKING SLOW

Money stealer
Ah..!
I'm sorry..
not delivered

You
Please stop this madness ✋😭

Money stealer
I'm very sorry, Y/n 💀

You
WHAT IS WITH THE EMOJI 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Money stealer
Was it the wrong emoji? 🤠

You
You know what?
Give me the location
I'm coming there

Money stealer
*location given*

___________________________

You put away your phone in your pocket. You look up and saw that Pah-chin is sitting on the ground with his nose bleeding profusely.

"Shit! The fuck happened?—" You muttered as you ran to Pah.

"Hey weirdo. You good?" You asked as you lightly shake him.

"..what weirdo.. you talking.. about..?" Pah said slowly as he is still in and out of consciousness. You chuckled at his reply.

You look up and saw Mikey walking towards Osanai, who is smirking like bitch he is. "I'm going to kill you under ten sec—" Osanai was cut off with a kick to his temple.

Killer kick You thought as you watch Osanai landed on the ground, unconscious.

"Toman belongs to me!" Mikey said proudly. "As long as I have their back, Toman will never lose!" He turn around to face Draken. "Hehe.. sorry Ken-chin. Can't hold myself there.."

Draken sighed. "What should I do with you.." He said. "You heard that Moebius?! Mikey just beat the shit out of your leader! NOW MOEBIUS IS UNDER TOMAN!" He yelled.

While they are letting their guards down, you notice that Osanai is reaching for a broken glass near him. He stands up and ran towards Mikey.

Seeing this, you ran towards him and roundhouse kick him to his head. Completely knocking him out cold.

"Wah! Venny-chin is so cool!" Mikey said with sparkling eyes.

"I know right?-" Just as you are replying to his comment, you guys could hear the police siren. In panic, everyone on the scene scurried away.

"Oi moebius. Don't forget your leader." Draken said as he pulls Osanai up.

"Y-yes..!" Two of the moebius members came to take their leader back. But before they could come any closer, Pah ran to Osanai with a knife in his hand, stabbing him.

"Pah!" Draken yelled. Pah did not stop, he push the knife further instead.

"Pah—! You stupid weirdo!" You yelled as you pull Pah away from Osanai. "While the cops are hear? Are you for real, Pah?" You said with a nervous laugh.

"Sorry Mikey. I had to do it or I will not feel good about myself." Pah said. "So I'm going to turn myself in."

Draken hesitantly nodded his head as he drag you and Mikey away from the scene. Seeing as Mikey did not budge, Draken carry him on his shoulder instead.

"PAHH! GRAB MY HAND!" Mikey yelled as he take out his hand even though he is already quite far from Pah.

The five of you ran away from the scene. As you guys are still running, Takemichi suddenly fainted due to his injury.

"Mitchy!" You take off your hand that Draken grab and went to Takemichi who is on the ground.

"Takemitchy!" Draken uttered as he stop running.

"Uh.. is he okay??" Peh-yan asked.

"He only fainted. I'm gonna bring him to the nearest hospital. You guys go first." You said as you carry him bridal style, which surprises Draken and Peh-yan. Meanwhile Mikey is still in his own world about Pah's incident.

"Um.. Alright. Take care Venti."

"You too." You said as you ran to your friend's clinic.

You ran to your friend's hospital. Your friend actually recently just paid for the hospital. Your friend, Focalor is actually apart of the Yakuza you're in. Meaning, that the hospital belongs to the Yakuza group you're in.

You burst into the hospital with Takemichi in hand. You ran to the counter and ask for a room for Takemichi.

"Yes, Milady. Wait a moment." The nurse said as she stands up to take the hospital bed.

As the bed arrived, you put Takemichi on the bed and follow the nurse to a private ward, where they put Takemichi.

"We're going to treat him. Could you kindly leave for a while, Milady?" The nurse said.

"No worries. I'm about to leave anyway." You said as you went to the room's door. "Before I leave, when is he going to be discharged?" You asked.

"He can be discharged tomorrow." The nurse said.

"Oh! Cool. Take great care of him 'kay." You said as you leave the room.

You were about to exit the hospital when you feel someone tap your shoulder. You turn around and found your friend, Focalor. "Oh! What's up, Alor!"

"Y/n! Didn't know you want to meet me today!" Focalor said. She had her blue hair in a pigtail. She has the same small height like you. Only a few centimetres taller than you. She also wears the typical hospital coat with a pair of pyjama inside.

"A pyjama while in work? Really?" You chuckled.

"This is my hospital. So I can do whatever I want~" She said. "So~ Why did you came without telling me?"

"Can I not come anytime I want?"

"No it's not like that. Just wanna ask since you are busy with school~" Focalor said.

"Well, a friend of mine got beat up real bad. So I send him here. Take good care of him, Alor!" You said as you walk to the glass door. "I had to go now. Mister John Lee here got some mission for me~"

Focalor chuckled. "John Lee? What a silly name.."

Soo I never knew if Venti and Focalor are actually friends or not in-game. But I found some cute fanarts of them being besties🥰

Credits to Pinterest and people that drew them 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 11.4K 18
"𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣" | | | | "𝕊𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖." 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 (𝕪/𝕟) 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕...
22K 649 27
"𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿." . . . . ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪꜱᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇʟᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ɪᴄᴇ. ...
154K 3.3K 92
Mikey/Manjiro Sano X Hangaki F!Reader ⚠️Manga Spoilers⚠️ ~ Key words wich is used in this story is: Y/n= Your name N/n= Nick name F/n=Flavor name ~ ...
56.6K 3K 25
❝𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙫𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙮, 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧.❞ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝘕𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘢 ࿐ྂ 𝘔𝘢𝘯...