"NYX" BTS 8th member

By ruifru

The title says it what if bts had 8 member?? What if she was a girl.... Let's take a look in the life of NYX... More

NYX
NYX GADGETS
FAMILY
SHIPS WITHIN BTS
SHIPS OUTSIDE
SHIPS WESTERN
PERSONAL TEAM
FUN FACTS
THE FANDOM
NYX SOCIAL MEDIA
LEARN A-Z WITH NYX
Not a chapter
LIFE STYLE#1
LIFESTYLE#2
INNCORRECT QUOTES
MOMENTS WITH JUNGKOOK
ONE DIRECTION X NYX
NYX FEATURES
NYX x HYUNJIN
ALBUM #1
ALBUM#2
ALBUM#3
MOMENTS WITH JUNGKOOK #2
BTS
JUNGNYX CALVIN KLEIN
THE BOND
NYX x HYUNJIN
FLOWER CREW
NYX's AVENGER CHARACTER
FACTS ABOUT SHADOWBLADE/NYX
ICONIC SHADOW BLADE LINES
ICONIC MOMENTS
NYX'S STRANGER THING CHARACTER
IMPORTANT
Incorrect QUOTES
Wooga Squad
VOGUE
SHE SAID YESSS!!!

ALBUM#4

614 14 1
By ruifru

"I don't race. I don't chase. That's why I can't be replaced."

"Queens will always turn pain into power."

The Comback (2016

Her 4th studio album VILLAIN was her Korean-English comeback after 2 yrs of break as a soloist which proved why she was called the irreplaceable queen. The most awaited album for everyone be it fans or haters it was a moment that would built or break her and we'll she succeeded with flying colours. She shocked everyone with her versatility.The empress was back stronger than before with 7 knights & an army of millions behind her. She came back to take her place at he thrown which was empty for quite sometime mocking her haters she reflected power. She made a album that shut down haters, created headlines and broke records. She was back to business and now all the attention was just on her & she loved it.

Her album became #1 as soon as it was released all over the world. ALL her songs debuted at no.1 even before their mv's. She became the only person to have all her 16 songs on billboard 100 &200 one after the other in an order. She sold 20 million albums within 24 hrs and as of now she has sold about 200 millions of these.
She won several awards and had become the most awarded person with Grammy's winning a total of 33 including the wins from this album.
This album showed how dangerous she was and messing with her was like messing with satan himself.

THE VILLAIN

1. Ready for it?....
2. Look what you made me do
3. Don't Blame me
4. I did something bad
5.Bad blood
6. Blank Space
7. TOMBOY ( org. G-IDLE)
8. BIBI Vengeance
9. End Game
10. Hands to Myself
11. Kill em with kindness
12. NUNU NANA(jessi)
13. Cold Blooded (jessi)
14. Zoom (jessi)
15. DDU-DU DDU-DU ( orig BLACKPINK)
16. I don't wanna live forever ft. Zayn
17. I am not a woman, I am a God ( orig. Halsey)

Photo card

Hope you enjoy reading it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 1.9K 120
This is year 2017 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...
19.5K 795 43
This is year 2013 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...
47.8K 1.5K 38
What will happen if you were the 8th member and the only female in BTS? These are a bunch of scenarios on how I think it would go. Note: I made this...
155K 2.6K 20
in which you are the 8th and only female member of BTS Started - Nov 17 2016 Ended - Jan 8 2017 DELETING THIS ON NOVEMEBER 17 SO READ IT WHILE ITS...