Tokrev x venti!reader

By auxinryomen

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MIKEY, VENTI?!" "He said he wants to taste some of my favourite 'cider'~" Update... More

00
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Extra
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78

01

10.3K 320 94
By auxinryomen

"Default font" = talking in japanese
"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Woah.. This place is so bright and white!" You—the black and teal haired girl— commented as you look around your new school.

You just moved here at Japan from Germany as your aunt got a new job. It was quite tiring yesterday as you and your aunt had to move things into the house. It is also because you got an order from your higher-up to move here.

You are working as an assassin in a certain organisation—like a yakuza type of group. Does your aunt know about this? Yes, she knows. Cuz she is also working under them. But your aunt is nice. So that's why you would introduce her to people as your aunt.

You walk at the hallway that was bustling with many students who were all wearing the same uniform as you. What was I supposed to do again..? You thought as you look around confused and lost.

That was until a hand taps on your shoulder. You turn around and found the person that you are supposed to find. "Ei!" You exclaimed as you tackled her into a hug.

Ei smiled warmly as she hugs you back. A sigh could be heard from beside Ei. Still hugging her, you look up and look beside her to find Zhongli. "You are childish as ever, Y/n.." He said.

"Don't call me by my real name! Call me Venti!" You whisper-yelled at him.

"Ah! Uhm.. I mean Venti. I am very sorry."

"Nah. It's okay, old man~" You said as you break the hug from Ei, only to earn a fist to the head by Zhongli.

"Owie!" You exclaimed as you rub your head.

"So, which class are you in, Venti?" Ei asked.

"Uh.." You took out the paper that was given to you. The paper includes your class and classes. "I'm in class 2-A"

"Oh! You're in the same class as me!" Ei exclaimed. "Let's go."

You guys walk to the said classroom while chatting here and there. "Honestly, I didn't expect Venti to get class 2-A." Zhongli said.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?!" You pout.

"I expected you to fail the entrance examination and got class 2-E." Zhongli said honestly. He is such an honest guy that sometimes, he just had to shut his mouth-

"I'm not that stupid, old man!"

"Before anything, can I ask why you always called me an old man? I'm only a year older than you."

"Cuz you act like an old man!"

"Alright guys. We're here!" Ei said as you three are standing in front of the door of the class. "Andd I think you can go to your class, Zhongli. Class is about to start."

"Ah, right. Thank you for reminding me." He said before turning around to leave.

"Did he even remember where it is?" You asked, remembering how forgetful that 'old man' could be.

"I made a contract with him to memorise the school map or I will not lend him my money anymore." Ei said as you two walk into the class.

"Wow. You're smart."

Boring.

That's what you are feeling right now. You take a look at the class's clock to check the time. Only 2 minutes left!

You immediately become excited as you look back and forth at the clock and at the teacher who is teaching in front of the class.

Huh? You felt irritated now.

The teacher just took an extra one minute. And it pisses you off. The fuck is with this teacher?! It's already recess! You turn to look at Ei. And not surprisingly, she is sleeping.

You know what? Fuck it. You started to pack you stuff and stand up.

"Kaslana-san? Where are you going? Class has not ended yet." The teacher said.

"It's already ended, Fuyumi-sensei~ You already took two minutes worth of my recess time. I'm just gonna leave this room. Goodbye motherfuckers." You said and you storm out of the class, even though the teacher told you to stop.

Fuck You cursed as you look around the place. I'm lost.. It's not like you are forgetful or bad with directions. It's just that, it's literally your first day of school here. And you never get a tour around the school.

So here you are walking around until you suddenly reach back to the entrance of the school. Well.. might as well skip school. Hehe~ You thoughtas you skip out of the school. Some student might have seen you gone out, but it's none of their business. So they just let you be. Lucky you.

You went out of the school and walk at a neighbourhood near your house. I should walk around this place and get familiar with it.

You walk around until you found a bakery. You walk in and look around to see if there's anything to your liking.

Your gaze landed upon a pie. An apple pie. Apple is your favourite fruit and you will eat anything that has to do with it. Nyummy~

You call for the seller and ask for an apple pie take out. As you wait for them to prepare your pie—cuz they had to microwave it, the bell that attached to the bakery door chimes. You look at the door and saw two blond boys come in.

One is short and the other is tall. The tall one looks very intimidating—making you feel like you want to mess with him. The tall one got his sides shaved with a dragon tattoo on his temple. So cool~

The short on the other hand got his bangs tied. He wears a school uniform but his uniform jacket was only put on his shoulder. He is also eating a dorayaki. Like a child. That one is cute~ You thought as you saw the short one lick the crumbs at his side lips.

"Miss, your pie is ready. It will be ¥301" You take out your purse and pay for the pie.

You look back at the two blonds and saw them looking at the taiyaki that are on display.

"You already have many dorayaki, Mikey." The tall one said, clearly irritated by his friend.

"But I'm hungry." The short one pouts.

"How are you hungry when you are literally eating one right now?" The tall one said but was ignored. The short one already asked the seller to pack the taiyaki.

"Ugh.. what should I do with you.." The tall one sighed.

From afar, you watch them amusingly. They look fun. You thought as you walk towards them.

"Hello there~" You greet.

"Hm?" The short one turn around and look at you. This is the first time he didn't have to look up at a person cuz you are the same height as him.

"Woah.. you're short." The short one said.

"Ha? You're short too, you know?" You said.

The short blonde didn't say anything and only stare at you. Not wanting to hold back, you also participate in this staring contest.

Meanwhile, the tall blonde just stand in front of you both, feeling confused. The heck are with them..?

The short blonde blink first, making you win the contest. "HAHA! I win!"

"Noo! My eyes are getting dry, so I gotta close them!" The short blonde said as he pouts while you continue laugh proudly.

The short blonde stops pouting and smiled at you as he offer his hand at you. "You seem interesting. Be my bitch ya?"

"Be your bitch? Ha! How about you be my bitch?" You said as take his hand and kiss it. Making the short blonde freeze and a little red tint on his ear appear.

"H-hey!"

"Haha~ Alright, whatever. I'm just joking~ Or maybe I'm not?" You chuckled before letting go of your hand. "My name is Kaslana Venti. I'm from Germany and I moved here just yesterday. Also, call me Venti~"

"That explains why your cuteness seem foreign."

"Huh? What do you mean by that?"

"Your face doesn't look like you're from here. So it explains that.." He said. "Anyways, I'm Sano Manjiro. Call me Mikey! Also, your Japanese is very good!

"You guys done talking?" The tall blonde asked as he walk to you guys. He actually went to pay Mikey's taiyaki while you two are talking. "You guys are talking forever!"

"Ken-chin! This is my new friend, Venti! And Venti, this is Ken-chin, my best friend~"

"It's Draken for god sake.." He sighed. "I'm Ryuguji Ken. Call me Draken." He said.

"Meh. Imma call you Ken-chin~" You said. "Now, let's go~" You hook your arm with Mikey's arm and skip outside of the bakery.

"Not another Mikey Junior.." Draken muttered as he watch you two from afar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 3K 25
❝𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙫𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙮, 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧.❞ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝘕𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘢 ࿐ྂ 𝘔𝘢𝘯...
20K 599 25
"𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿." . . . . ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪꜱᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇʟᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ɪᴄᴇ. ...
394K 11.4K 18
"𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣" | | | | "𝕊𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖." 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 (𝕪/𝕟) 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕...
151K 3.2K 92
Mikey/Manjiro Sano X Hangaki F!Reader ⚠️Manga Spoilers⚠️ ~ Key words wich is used in this story is: Y/n= Your name N/n= Nick name F/n=Flavor name ~ ...