Married to my best friend- 2...

By msjasly

She was his peace and he was her protector She was his saviour and he was her solace She was a cracker and he... More

Introduction
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter -6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter - 5

5.6K 724 161
By msjasly

Recap: Madhuri and Viswanath talk to Vimal about getting him married to Yamini

*******************

Two days passed by and Vimal had not given his consent to his parents but he was still thinking over their words and he received a call from Amarnath too but kept a decent conversation and spoke in general and avoided any talks related to his marriage. 

On the third day Sid and Viswa was waiting for Vimal to speak to him before he left for office. Vimal came dressed up and saw his father and brother waiting for him and cocked his eyebrows.

Vis: Can we talk for few minutes before you leave for office ?

Vimal nodded his head and was about to sit but stopped hearing the door bell. Everyone knew it must be Yamini and instead of Sid, Madhuri said Vimal to open the door. Sid closed his eyes waiting for the accident to happen. As soon as Vimal opened the door he was welcomed by a punch in his stomach and as expected Sid heard a shriek which came from Vimal. He opened his eyes and saw Vimal holding his stomach groaning in pain. Yamini gulped and moved away from him mumbling sorry.

Yami: Sorry, I thought Sid will open the door and punched you my mistake. I m so sorry please...

Vimal saw her innocent face pleading with a pout and melted in her squinted eyes. 

Vim: Its ok, but take a second to see who is standing before you in future. What if it was dad ?

Yam: He will never open the door in the morning because he knows....you know...

Vim: Ohh, but don't worry...may be few months then there won't be need to open the main door for you anymore.

Yami: Means ?

Sid: Oh my god, Vimal bro...thank you so much for accepting this brainless creature...

Sid hugged Vimal and only then Madhuri, Viswa and Yami understood what he meant. Madhuri and Viswa hugged him and Madhuri moved to Yami and kissed her forehead.

Madh: I m so happy, now lets go to Jaya and Krishna bro. We have a lot of work to do....

Vim: Mom, I need to talk to Yami .if you don't mind.

Sid: Its Yamin..

Madhuri closed his mouth knowing what he was about to say and he looked at earning a deadly glare in return. She turned to Yami and signalled her to go with Vimal. Yami looked at Sid and he gave a thumbs up.

Vimal walked out to the garden and Yamini followed him. 

Vim: Are you sure of this proposal ? I mean did anyone force you ? You can tell me and I can talk to them.

Yami: I m happy with whatever our parents decide for us but if you are not happy with this please reject the proposal and don't accept it for parent's sake. Or if you have someone in mind then I can speak to them for you if you are scared of.

Vim: Why will I be scared of ...I mean I don't have anyone in mind so far. Ok then do you have dreams of your marriage ?

Yami: Yes...a lot....

Vim: Engagement ?

Yami: No....haven't thought of engagement.

Vim: Good, how about we skip engagement and get to the marriage directly or if you want we can have a close ceremony like within our family...

Yam: Ok...

Vimal smiled on her response and they returned inside home and saw Jaya and Krishnan already there. Jaya hugged Yami and Krishnan hugged Vimal. Sid pulled her cheeks which didn't went notice by Vimal.

Vim: Mom, we have decided to get married directly and if you all insist then we can have a simple engagement within us.

Their parents agreed to their plans and Vimal left to office leaving the family to enjoy the time. Sid and Yami's parents left to consult an astrologer to fix date for the wedding. Sid made juice for Yami and saw her lost in thoughts.

Sid: What are you already dreaming of your wedding ?

Yam: Sid, I m seriously scared. Will it work out between us.. bayama irukku da ? ( I m scared man )

Sid: He is my brother Yami. You know him very well. He is very strict but that doesn't mean he will be a hitler to you. Tell me now, who can be hard on an angel like my Yami.....

Yami: If you say so...I feel a shiver when he is around me.

Sid: That is butterflies Yami not shiver..

Yami: Unkitta poi solren paru.. ( See, whom I telling this ?)

Sid: Hey, listen Yami, I m not forcing you into this. Just think how will you feel if you have to marry someone whom you never knew in your life. What if he turns out to be an idiot or some bastard ? But with Vimal I can trust him and I will be assured that you will be safe forever and me and my parents will be here to take care of you all time. That is the only reason and he is not that bad. He has no bad habits and little workaholic. 

Yamini smiled hearing his words and side hugged him while he patted her head. Their parents returned home and informed that they have fixed the wedding in a month. Madhuri called Vimal and informed him about the same and he replied her to carryon with their plans.

Krishnan and Vijaya informed all their relatives over phone and soon prepared a list of guest and Viswa and Madhuri did the same and prepared their guest list. Sid and Yamini chose the wedding hall and when Vimal returned in the eveving Sid, Viswa and Vimal drove to the hall and booked it for the fixed date. 

Vimal was pacing in his room thinking if he should message her but gave up the idea that she might think him a creep. Whereas Sid reached her room and saw her reading story as usual.

Yam: Ennada venum ? ( what do you want ?)

Sid: Yami, he is introvert but you are not. So why don't you try to talk to him. I mean start with a simple good night and he will feel that you are into this proposal on your own.

Yami thought for a while and took her mobile thinking if she should do. Sid nudged her to do and she sent a good night to Vimal who saw it instantly and replied back the same. Yamini showed the message to Sid and laid on the bed covering herself.

Sid Mv: Loosu payan, message panna call panni pesa mattana ? ( Mental man, can't he call and speak to her seeing her message ?)

Morning Yami went to Sid's room and saw him sleeping. She pulled the duvet and he sat cursing her for disturbing his sleep.

Sid: why do you remove my duvet Yami ? what if I was naked ? Thank god I m not married yet or you would have felt embarrassing to see me naked.

Yam: Idiot, you will sleep naked ?

Sid: Yes, who will sleep all dressed after marriage ? Better watch before waking me after my marriage.

Yam: Why will I wake you after you get married. Your wife will kick you out of the bed rather waking you so humbly like me.

Sid: First of all I won't give space for her to kick me. We will be like one ..

Yam: Stopppppppppppppppppppppp...shut up your dirty talks....first of all stop watching those films with those idiots. Now get up and come down.

Sid: I m getting myself prepared for my wife to be Yami. What if she has so many fantasies ?

Yam: Unna kolla porenda......( I will kill you )...please talk all these with your wife and leave this poor soul.

Sid: Ok ok, did you wake your would-be ?

Yam: He is not like you. he must be in terrace already doing exercise.

Sid: After marriage don't let him do exercise, all the girls are drooling over him for his muscular body. By the way do you like muscle body ?

Yam: As if I have seen many....I m going to kitchen. Get ready and come fast.

She went to kitchen and saw Madhuri preparing breakfast. On Madhuri's words Yamini prepared salads and toast as Madhuri said. When Vimal came to the dining table Yamini placed his breakfast before him. Sid and Viswa sat opposite to him.

Madh: Vimal, make sure you are free tomorrow. We need to do shopping. We have less time.

Vim: Mom, Save it for the weekend. I have lot of works to be completed.

Vis: He is right, lets do on weekend and in the meanwhile we will finish printing wedding cards. Vimal..Sid..give the guest list from your side so that we can decide the number of card.

Vimal and Sid nodded and vimal stood to take leave but Madhu stopped him and signalled him to inform Yamini before leaving. Vimal scratched his eyebrows and cleared his throat which got everyone's attention and saw him. 

Vim: Bye dad...bye Sid...

Sid: You never inform us before leaving to office so what happened today ?

Vim: ahhh...nothing...I want water....

He took a glass of water and gulped it and all their eyes were still on him except Yamini. Madhuri glared Viswa and Sid to take away their eyes which they did. Vimal sighed in relief and started to move away disappointing Madhuri but stopped mid way and turned to them.

Vim: Yamini....

Yami got startled to his voice and saw him calling her.

Vim: Bye....we will do the shopping in the weekend...

Yam: yeah...bye...

Once Vimal left Sid laughed looking at Yamini's face which annoyed her. She caught his hairs and pulled him smacking his back.

Sid: Ennake ivlo adi na pavam Vimal...( If I mgetting so much beatings then....poor Vimal )

He ran from there followed by Yamini. Vimal who forgot a file in his room entered inside and saw Yamini and Sid running around and Sid holding her hand to stop her from beating him. He returned without his file and reached his office lost deep in thoughts.

Vim Mv: Am I doing the right thing by accepting this proposal ?

********************

A/N:

I m rushing the plot to the marriage sequence.

Please comment your views of he chapter. 

Don't forget to vote.

Take care and Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 2K 22
This is a story of Ahalya Keshavan and Shankar Krishnamurthy. Both of them grew up in very different environments but life brings them together. Ahal...
4K 344 8
"life was hell until you entered. Now, you are my soul and heaven!" Dharani said looking into Veera's eyes. Casting our beloved ashaangi 💜 Welcome...
1.3M 128K 146
The complete English version of this book has been published. Please check for it under my profile if you are non -Tamil reader. He never wanted to l...
295K 26.1K 60
From Strangers to Soulmates! What if two people had different reason for denying the same thing, MARRIAGE? That's what happened in Ashok & Nithya's l...