Married to my best friend- 2...

By msjasly

She was his peace and he was her protector She was his saviour and he was her solace She was a cracker and he... More

Introduction
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 5
Chapter -6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter - 4

5.6K 708 92
By msjasly

Recap: Madhuri and Vijaya plan to get Yami married to Vimal. Meanwhile Vimal receive a proposal from a businessman Amarnath for his daughter Nivedha

**********************

Sid jerked and woke up to the alarm and immediately rushed to Yami's house and saw Jaya and Manohar in the hall.

Vij: Sid, I told your Mano pa all the details. He is ok if both Yami and Vimal are ready for the marriage.

Sid: Yami will agree and now I m taking her to execute the plan of mom. See you later.

He rushed to her room and saw her sleeping. He pulled her and Yami gasped holding her heart.

Yami: Eruma eruma...ippadiya elupuva...panni..pannipayale..(buffalo buffalo...you will wake me like this is it ? pig..piggyman)

Sid: Scold me later now get ready and change into something nice and lets go. Remember we are testing Vimal today if he will agree to marry you.

Yami: Go do the test yourself..I need to sleep.

Sid: Nalla ponnu la..ice cream vaangi tharen.....beach kootitu poren..Vaa ma please...illana nammala pirichuduvanga..( Good girl right ?  I will buy you ice cream..will take you to beach..please or they will separate us )

Yamini pouted and entered the washroom. Sid waited in the hall for her and Vijaya gave him tea.

Vij: Did you brush Sid?

Sid: No maa, I wil brush after Yami joins maa.

Yami came out in a top and legging. Sid facepalmed looking at her.

Sid: Yami why don't wear any saree or half saree ?

Yami: Shut up, I m not there for some match making ceremony. I can only wear this else go find someone else for your brother.

Sid: Is it ? Fine then Mano pa, look for a groom ang get her married and send her foreign country or atleast different state. Remember her husband should be strict man and should not allow her to speak to any man even to you.

Yam: Idiot...come lets go..your robot brother will be finishing his exercise by now.

Sid: Crush illa sollitu avan schedule lam therinju irukku ? ( You said no more crush but you know all his schedules)

Yami: Hey, everyone in our street will know this. He does his exercise in terrace and all girls will be drooling over him.

Sid: Right, atleast if I had helped him supplying water and towel I would have got some girl by now. But see I m running behind you and there is no girlfriend for me.

Yami: pakkathu veetu kelavi summa irukku poi propose pannu.. ( The olda lady next door is free so go and propose her)

Both entered the home and saw Mayuri in the kitchen. Sid sat on the counter and saw her preparing different dishes.

Sid: Maa, Vimal won't eat all these..these are mine and Yami's favourite.

Madh: I know...now the test is...I will go to room and act as if asleep. Yamini will serve him this breakfast. 

Yam: As if he will eat...

Madh: Listen completely...you say him that you prepared the breakfast for all and serve him. If he eats without any complain then he will sure agree to marry Yamu..

Yam: Silly plan...you are deciding my breakfast with just a breakfast...god please take me back with you.

Sid: Hey Yami, mom is right..He will never give up his rules for anyone. Two years back my cousin was here and she served him hot idly very hotily..you know he threw the sambar on the floor and left without eating. Appo odi ponava dhan innum indha veetukku varave illa..( Then she ran away and never came into this house later )

Yami: What if he throw this hot sambar on my beautiful face ?

Sid: He will not do anything like that.. Nambu Yami..Nambikka dhane ellam.( Trust Yami..Trust is all everything )

Yami glared at him and Madhu shook hands with Yamini and returned to her room. Sid sat on the couch in the living and watched Yami fidgetting with her shawl. He saw door of Vimal's room closed so he quickly helped Yami to place the dishes on the dining table and returned to the couch.

Vimal came adjusting his tie and sat on the chair and called for his mom to serve him breakfast. Yami sighed shaking her head and moved to the dining table.

Yam: Vimal, today I made breakfast for everyone. so shall I serve you ?

Vimal nodded his head and waited for her to serve and gulped the water from the glass. He choked when she served him pongal and she patted his head.

Yam: Drink slowly...why are you in hurry ? Now taste and tell me how it is ?

Yami and Sid prayed all the deities for a positive reaction and they sighed in relief when Vimal took the spoon and ate the pongal silently.

Sid signalled her to ask how was it and she nodded.

Yam: Vimal, how is the breakfast ?

Vim: Yeah, very nice...thank you...

Yami: Taste this poori also

She placed a poori and some potato masala and he still ate without a word. And now came the final touch of their plan. Before Vimal could leave the home Yami stopped him and gave him a lunch bag. Vimal looked at her with wide eyes.

Vim: But I never take lunch to office....

Yam: Ohh, I m sorry .....you carry on its ok..

Sid: Oru rooba ku nadikka sonna ayiram robaikku nadikkura paru..( Said to act for one ruppe and she is asking for thousand rupee)

Vim: Its ok give to me I will take..

He took the lunch bag and left for his office lost in thoughts about Yami's acts. He forgot that he had not seen even his mother before leaving.

Once his car disappeared Madhu and Sid caught Yami's hand and twirled her in happiness.

Madh: Plan success. So tonight I will talk to him about marriage and I m sure he wil agree.

Yam: Why did god never gave brain to anyone in our family ? 

Madhu and Sid pulled Yami and rushed to Vijaya and informed her about everything. 

Vij: Madhu don't talk to him alone. Both you and Viswa anna talk to him. Once he agree then we will do the marriage as soon as possible. No more delay at all.

Sid: I want Louis Phillipe suit for reception.

Yam: Nee lam manushana da...( Are you even human )

Sid: Don't worry, I will select best saree and lehenga for your wedding and reception.

Yami hit his head and left to her room whereas Vimal was totally clueless about the morning. He cancelled all his meetings and was thinking of Yami's behaviour and at the end he couldn't understand anything. In between he received Madhuri's call to return early in the evening which confirmed that there was something cooking up. Somehow he managed to kill the time looking into files and at lunch his PA delivered the lunch as usual from the cafeteria but he denied and opened the lunch bag he got from Yamini.

He sat on the couch and opened the box and the aroma of puloa, paneer, Gobi manchurian hit his nostrils.

Vim: so much food ??? I need to workout double tomorrow to burn all the calories I have taken in the morning already and above this lunch ....

He placed it back on the table and after contemplating for sometime he started eating.

Vim: Tastes good but Vimal you can't eat so much...first let me know what is going on in their mind...

Yamini and Sid cleaned one of the room in his home to use it for their business purpose. They were busy through out the day in getting the room ready. By evening Madhu prepared pakoras and tea and they sat in the garden and at the same time Vimal too joined them.

Sid nudged Yami and eyed her to serve the pakoras to Vimal. She gritted her teeth still she took some and gave it Vimal. He gulped with his already full tummy and saw his mother who seemed least bothered. He took one piece and stuffed in his mouth and Sid raised his fist in air.

Yam: Madhu maa, I m feeling tired see you all later..bye..

Vim: What did you do that made you tired ?

Madh: They both cleaned up one of the room today for their business purpose.

Vim: First did you finalize the ideas for it ?

Yam: He will do very soon..almost planned everything..just few more days..

Madhu saw Viswanathan's car and informed Yamini and Sid to carry on with their works. When Vimal was about to leave to his room she stopped her and gestured Viswa to join them. 

Madh: Vimal, we have something important to discuss. See you are already 28 and don't you think its time to settle down now.

Vim: Yes, I m settled mom...business is going good and I m planning of opening a branch in bangalore too.

Madh: Shut up with your business. I m talking about your marriage. We have a girl in our mind and want you to agree for the proposal.

Vim: Who is she ?

Vis: Yamini..

Vim: Sorry dad...come again ?

Madh: You heard Vimal...We want you to get married to Yamini...

Vim: Are you serious mom...dad....I mean we all know how inseparable Sid and Yamini are...and you are proposing marriage with her...

Madh: You know very well they are just friends and before you ask me we have spoken to both of them and they clearly denied getting married to each other. In fact this marriage idea was from Sid. He even spoke to Yamini about this and she is ok marrying you.

Vim: Ohhh...so the breakfast ..lunch drama was all planned ..

Madh: We want to see your temper towards her...may be to check if she can handle you and how you will treat her. Your biggest weak point is you are a fitness freak so we did the test in that and you passed it.

Vim: You people are really crazy. Who will decide marriage with breakfast and lunch ?

Madh: See, Yamu too said the same things.. I mean both your wavelengths are matching. Sid and Yamini are best friends and he is happy that she will be in the same house with him and his brother will take care of her rather than sending her to some different house and being worried about her.

Vis: Manohar and Jaya are so happy that she will be the next door and they could meet her anytime. Yamini is a wonderful girl, very innocent, caring.

Vim: Extremely naughty..and not to mention when she and Sid team up then we are gone....

Madh: Shut up...they are just childish and their naughtiness brings only happiness infact.

Vim: Still dad..I have never seen her that way and even after so many years of living so close our conversation was absolutely less.

Madh: she knows about all of us and we wish she becomes our daughter rightfully. I can rely on her for this family forever even after me.

vim: Mom....

Vis: Vimal, don't deny staright away..just think and let us know...We will never do anything against your wish or anything that will not be good for you as well as Sid. We want you both to be happy and we wish the same for Yamini. Rest is your decision. 

Viswanath patted Vimal's shoulder and he returned to his room and laid on his bed thinking about his parents words.

****************

A/N:

Any guess what will Vimal decide ?

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 18.5K 71
When you feel that you are alone and left out in this huge world, if someone holds your hand, assuring you that person would be with you forver, that...
37.2K 2.7K 7
While they are still uncertain of their feelings towards each other even after a year of the iconic cooking show; Ashwin & Sivaangi end up casted in...
308K 28.5K 69
Sivaangi and Ashwin got married as per the compulsion of their parents. But the poor souls started to develop feelings for eachother which was not ye...
15.5K 2K 22
This is a story of Ahalya Keshavan and Shankar Krishnamurthy. Both of them grew up in very different environments but life brings them together. Ahal...