Chasing a Memory ( Shoto x Oc...

Por xx_Sakura_Arts_xx

Cassie Fox is a hyperactive teen striving to become a pro hero to save children from living in a world withou... Más

Remember the past
First Day at U.A
New school same anxiety
Questionable advice
Shitty introductions
Memory lane 1
Desk arrangements
Ray gets detention
Memory lane 2
Longing
Memory lane 3
Fox?
Sho?
Excuse me what did you say
Heart been broke so many times
Lunch time blues
Costume
Memory lane 4
Get on the damn bus
USJ does not stand for Universal Studio of Japan
Villain attack
A plan to kill Allmight
Memory lane 5
Ice ice baby
Love, loss, and a whole lot of bodies
Join me
Never fear, I am here
Best friends forever
Memory lane 6
Why don't you ever listen
Back up Momo
Walking home together
Training
The popularity test
Rain
Ray makes soup
Cassie's sickly shenanigans
Take the medicine
No longer sick
Breaking up a fight
Teaching Todoroki about memes
U.A Sports festival
Fox vs Bakugo
Deku's notebook
Todoroki's love for Cassie
Long nights
Strawberry kisses
Work study tings
choosing a hero agency
well that was awkward
Playing with fire
Hero killer part 1
Hero killer part 2
The hand crusher
Cover up story
Memory lane 7
Pranking with Denki
Confronting Momo
Studying with Momo & Uraraka
Cheese tasting with Aoyama
Swimming with Tsu and Hagakura
Baking with Satou and Koda
Dodgeball
Shopping with Ray
Talking with Izuku
Running from Bakugo
Training camp
Kidnapped by the Lov
Rescued by the pizza man
Provisional hero license
School festival
Forgiving Endeavor
Someone is watching
Memory lane 8
Interning with Endeavor again
Meeting Hawks ( Paranormal liberation )
babysitting Eri
staging an attack
Big giant on the run
Forest fire
Memory lane 9
Helping the evacuation
Watching from the sidelines
Cassie gets hit with a Memory quirk
Memory lane 0
Fox vs Amun Ra
I'm sorry child
What could have been
Comfort
Backlash on heroes
Izuku goes MIA
Speaking up
Speaking up pt 2
Calm before the storm
Preparing for the attack
Family reunion
waking from her slumber
Cassie and Todoroki
Graduation
Forget the past
Extra 1- Ray's Wedding
Extra 2- Cassie's wedding
Extra 3- interviewing Shoto and Ivy
Extra 4- How Todoroki proposed
Extra 5- first born child
Extra 6- Several months later
Extra 7- Bring your kid to work day
Extra 8- Class reunion
Extra 9- Shizuka meets the Todoroki's
Extra 10- Visiting Lucian and Natasha's grave
Spiderverse Au part 1
Spiderverse Au part 2
Spiderverse Au part 3
Spiderverse Au part 4
A/N and Author Q/A

Cassie Ray and the big 3

34 0 0
Por xx_Sakura_Arts_xx

" I would lend you a hand but it seems like you've got plenty." Cassie shouted at the white haired villain while jumping around dodging attacks from his now giant ass arm covered in thousands of fingers. She couldn't afford to let any of them touch her otherwise she might as well be dead. Well that is if Monoma got too tired to emulate Aizawa's quirk.

" I've seen a lot of disturbing shit but this takes the cake. You definitely need to get that arm checked out, but oh wait your doctor can't help you anymore." She continued to try and aggravate Shigaraki, who was already very pissed off in the first place.

Her goal was to send him into a blind rage, having his soul focus on her so that her friends could get the jump on the man. Cassie had already learned of the news that Todoroki was fighting against his brother and her soul motivator at the moment was getting back to him as soon as possible.

Ray swooped down grabbing Cassie under the elbows hoisting her into the air as she was about to be smacked by the full front of Shigiraki's hand. " Now isn't the time to daydream, we have a job to do!" Ray scolded her large dragon wings flapping rapidly in the air kicking up clouds of dust.

Cassie mumbled a half hearted apology to her best friend, shooting up a large wall of earth causing Shigaraki to be pushed back several feet. The only good thing about fighting this man was that clearly he was having an internal battle and that was causing him to become sloppy.

That and he was still not up to full speed, it was a wonder his body hadn't shut down on him by this point. Cassie glanced at the ground where Best Jeanist and Edgeshot hovered over the body of Bakugo trying to get him to wake up.

She knew he was hurt but in the chaos she didn't have time to focus on him, she was worried about her classmate yes, and genuinely if the situation was different she would be trying to help out in any why she could but right now she hardly had time to even breathe let alone run to her friend's aid. He was still alive as she could hear him yelling at Shigaraki.

Things weren't going very well, apparently Dabi wouldn't stay dead and Izuku wasn't even there to fight shigaraki yet, but they had to stall for as long as they could. All For One was aging his body but in reverse so if they could just survive until he inevitably regressed into a small baby they would be fine. Hypothetically speaking it wouldn't stop there, he might just fizzle out of existence all together if they were lucky enough.

Izuku was closing in on their location to join the fight, So deciding to possibly bind Shigaraki in place, Cassie stepped in trying to entangle the man in thorny vines. His quirk wouldn't be a problem for her if he couldn't even use it in the first place. However in that moment Monoma seemed to blink or something that caused the quirk he was copying to falter.

Cassie watched in horror as Shigaraki shot his hand forward breaking through her vines aiming to slam into her face. She let out a strangled gasp throwing up a wall of earth in front of her which promptly crumbled to dust. If it weren't for a large purple bullet like projectile thing made of what looked to be hair blowing the man's hand clean off, the pinkette would have been dead.

Cassie felt a sense of relief before blinding white hot pain shot through the right side of her body as if she had been impaled with something. The pinkette's hand flew to her mouth as she coughed violently the taste and smell of iron clouding her senses and her vision blurring. She looked down at her torso in confusion wondering why she suddenly couldn't feel her body from the upper waist down.

Jutting through her body as if it were some kind of target board were several long, sharp, serrated dagger like projectiles. She could vaguely recall the knives that had killed her mother in her recently returned memories to have looked very similar to the ones now lodged through the right side of her body, damn she really had been impaled. Just as quickly she felt the knives being violently wrenched from her side causing even more damage. She felt her insides being torn apart in a whirlwind of pain and suffering.

Her vision spun and she collapsed to the ground at her feet clutching at the several gaping holes in her side trying her best to quell the bleeding. As her vision swam Cassie recognized the woman who had given her back her memories standing over her before she dashed off presumably in the direction of All For One.

" Cassie!" The girl heard screaming but nobody was by her side, they were all still fighting. The only thing they could do was watch as she slowly bled out onto the earth she cared so deeply for, that lay like a blanket underneath her fallen body. In the corner of her eye she saw her green haired friend looking at her and someone else in shock.

It took her a second to realize but somebody was next to her. Slowly Cassie turned her head to stare into the eyes of what seemed to be a very dead Bakugo. The poor girl would have screamed or tried to do something if she could but she was about to be just as dead as he was.

She chuckled softly looking up at the smoke filled sky feeling herself fading away, and as her body grew cold and numb Cassie found herself wishing to have seen the stars one last time before she died, but she knew that wouldn't be possible. The fighting grew more distant and above her she thought she could see the two pro hero's known as Best Jeanist and Edgeshot. Before she could even try to murmur a goodbye her hand fell from her side where she had still been weakly pressing against her wounds, covered in her own blood. Her vision blacked out and she could no longer see.

" I'm so sorry, I thought I could stay with you all for longer." the pinkette finally managed to whisper to no one in particular as she took one last ragged breath unsure of if she would ever take another. At the very least she would soon be joining her family, right? As her body fell limp, every plant and tree within a several mile wide radius's began to wither away. Flowers wilted and the forest near the city slowly began to die. It seemed as if the earth itself was mourning her death.

( this next part is an not required for this chapter but if you would like to see some of Cassie's classmates and friends reactions then please keep reading 💚 )

.

.

.

Todoroki was momentarily distracted from his fight against his brother as he watched in horror as the leaves on the trees around him turned from bright vivid shades of green to orange then yellow and finally brown before falling to the ground. He knew in his gut that something had happened to Cassie. The flowers on his wrist dying were nothing but a second conformation of his girlfriends death.

.

.

.

Ray couldn't believe what she was seeing. Cassie was dead on the ground next to Bakugo while Best Jeanist and Edgeshot tried to bring them both back. Her fists trembled as her anger grew. She was going to kill that woman for taking her best friend from this world. She just had to finish this current fight then she could avenge her pink haired friend.

.

.

.

Momo and Denki were nearby, not close enough to see her death but instead they were faced with the aftermath. The loud shriek of what sounded to be Cassies friend and the way Izuku had rushed onto the scene they knew something wasn't right. Momo gasped out a small " No." as she fumbled to catch the once beautiful petals wrapped around her wrist as they began to wilt.

.

.

.

Uraraka and Tsu were leaping across buildings fighting against Toga and only saw a glimpse of the forest dying. They didn't have time to focus much on that at the moment though. They did however take note of the fact that their flower bands were still alive so they figured they didn't have to worry.

.

.

.

Mina, Kirishima and Mineta were guarding Gigantomachia's passed out body at the Jaku hospital ruins, where he was currently being detained. Kirishima's eyes were wide with horror as the three students stared down at their wrists that each had a small band of flowers that Cassie had made for everyone in the class before the battle so if she needed to she could find them easily. Mina slapped a hand over her mouth muffling a sob as each of their flower chains withered away and slipped from their wrists to the ground. Mineta was about to speak before Mina cut him off. " Guys, Cassie's dead..." she whispered her voice soft and broken.

.

.

.

Izuku's blood boiled as he fought Shigaraki, he hadn't arrived in time and now two of his closest friends were dead. He could see their lifeless bodies in his peripheral view, he barely notices the flowers Cassie had given to everyone falling from his wrist and landing somewhere on the ground below. He was going to end this fight once and for all, no one else had to lose their lives.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.6K 133 15
It's been about 6 years since you've left Japan because your father scored an official hero job in America. Now, thanks to your uncle, you are return...
481K 13.3K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...
466K 11.7K 21
!![NOT ONE-SHOTS]!! Y/N and Shoto Todoroki have been dating for almost 3 months now, but they have been crazy busy because of training and studying...
4.4K 173 22
Having clashed at the recommendation exams both Todoroki and Izanami do not have the best opinions of each other, But after being in the same class a...