The Jeon of Jeonseol

By TaeMyGawd

Jeon Jeongguk, the crown prince of Jeonseol and the winner of one of the bloodiest wars ever. The great princ... More

Prologue
1. The 'not' private pool
2. Abomination
3. What Kingdom is this?
4. Lunatic No. 1
5. Lunatic No. 2
6. Realization
7. Psycho killers?
8. Y-Your Highness?
9. The Vagabonds
10. Pancakes
11. Witchery
12. Sword practice
13. Betrayal?
14. Fatal
15. Exposed
16. Born to rule
17. Photographer
18. Democracy
19. Frustration
21. Permission wanted
22. Teacher?
23. Servant
24. Voyage
25. The Great War of Jeonseol
26. Fear me not
27. So Perfect
28. Prince Seo Dae Shin
29. Something huge
30. Taehyung-nim
31. Karaoke
32. Fan?
33. The camera
34. Mine
35. Dad
36. The Premiere
37. Breakdown
38. This is...it's my...
39. Heist
40. Acting is an Art
41. Mission Kill
42. Permission denied
43. Permission Granted
44. The Bogus Wedding
45. The proposal
46. Important Advice
47. The Parks
48. The Jeons of Seoul
Epilogue
Thank you

20. More frustration

4.6K 370 183
By TaeMyGawd

"Cut!" the man sitting next to Namjoon - Jung Hoseok - yelled into his 'mic'. 

Yes, Jeongguk now knew what it was, and had ordered Taehyung to buy him one, but Taehyung stubbornly refused to do so until Jeongguk requested him instead.

"How was it?" the man named Seokjin asked with a grin, looking as if he didn't require any assurance anyways. 

'The worst,' Jeongguk wanted to say. 

Watching Taehyung act was only fun until he and Jimin wandered around aimlessly like two jobless people and made fun of each other. He started hating it the second Seokjin entered, looking all arrogant and cocky and so confident of himself.

He hated the way Seokjin and Taehyung looked at each other and seemed to have lost themselves in each other's eyes. He hated the way Taehyung weaved through a crowd after that and Seokjin followed him like a lost puppy. He hated how openly Seokjin seemed to be showing his love for Taehyung, a man. 

Things seemed so wrong to him on so many different levels, he didn't even know where to start. 

Just the other day, Taehyung had told him that men being together with men was perfectly alright. Jeongguk had never judged someone as hard as he did Taehyung that day despite knowing he himself felt something for Taehyung. 

On top of that, he came to know that Namjoon was married to a man, that Taehyung liked men and that the movie he was currently acting in was a 'gay' movie - a concept Jeongguk was still trying to wrap his head around, that Taehyung was going to act like he was in love with Namjoon's husband, that Namjoon's husband had no problem with it, that Namjoon was visibly glaring at everyone who even dared to look at his husband but no one bothered about it...Jeongguk could keep going. 

Jung Hoseok, 'the director' as Taehyung had described him, however, seemed to think otherwise, seeing as he kissed his hand and pretended to throw it at Taehyung and Seokjin. 

Jeongguk saw red at that. How dare he?! 

He charged forward, seeing nothing other than Hoseok's head that he had to bash in, but Namjoon held him back by his bicep. Seeing as Namjoon was already in a bad mood, Jeongguk stayed back. He empathized slightly with Namjoon's feelings, after all. 

"PERFECT!!" Hoseok yelled, his lips pulling up in a grin that almost blinded everyone around. "You guys did it exactly the way I pictured the scene!!" he complimented, making both Seokjin and Taehyung light up. 

Jeongguk didn't know what was so good about a married man pretending to fall in love with another man - his husband's close friend - especially when his upset husband was standing right there. 

The shooting went on for quite some time and Jeongguk only kept boiling more and more. When they took a break and Taehyung returned to his trailer with Namjoon and Jeongguk right behind him, he barely even acknowledged Taehyung asking him what was wrong with his mood. 

Taehyung suggested Namjoon sneaking into Seokjin's trailer, but dropped it as soon as the words left his mouth. Both of them knew how risky that was. The entire country would stir up if Seokjin got caught having a girlfriend, let alone a husband. 

"Kookie, what's happened to you?!" Taehyung asked for the hundredth time that day after leaving Namjoon alone. 

"I have said already. Nothing. Do not pester me," Jeongguk said and went back to glaring at the little table he was sitting at. 

Taehyung sighed and took his script from Namjoon. They were going to shoot all the light scenes between the leads first before progressing to all the intense scenes. The scene after the break was going to be that of Taehyung making a flower crown and gifting it to the prince. 

"You are mistaken, my Prince. It's you that's adding beauty to the flowers. Not the other way around," Taehyung made emotion bleed into his words. 

Jeongguk's head snapped towards Taehyung, his eyes widening at the fact that Taehyung had called him 'my Prince', but all of that turned into more anger when he realized that Taehyung was just practising his 'dialogues'. 

He just threw him a very disgusted look and got back to glaring at the table. He tried his best to ignore him as well, but he couldn't. Taehyung's velvety deep voice, a complete contrast to his beautiful baby face, filtered right through his walls and hammered into his heart. 

Oh, how he wished Taehyung called him 'my prince' instead. 

"I have no such intentions, my Prince. I do not flatter anyone. I am but an innocent citizen who loves to just travel and explore the world."

Jeongguk scoffed. Taehyung was anything but innocent. His words the other day - w-well, I don't m-mind not being able to walk for the next entire week ev-even if I'm not a girl - were proof enough for that. Those words literally haunted him every waking moment. It had been a week since that had happened and it still kept him up at night. 

How could Taehyung have offered himself up so easily? Was that some kind of test on Jeongguk's self-control? If yes, had Jeongguk passed or failed?

"Well, you have everything you want in this world. There is nothing I could give you that your money couldn't get you. Well, money could also get you a flower crown, now that I think of it, but I promise you wouldn't get my feelings that I've added into it anywhere else," Taehyung said, adding little chuckles at all the right places. 

Jeongguk looked up again and gave Taehyung a once-over from head to toe. Taehyung frowned and clutched his script to his heart. "What?!" he asked defensively. 

Jeongguk scoffed again and shook his head before looking away. Taehyung himself was a pretty flower. How would he know how to make a flower crown?! He was right. Taehyung only lied for a living. 

"HAHAHA!!" 

Jeongguk frowned harder and looked back up at Taehyung, who defiantly ignored him this time and went on with his practice. 

"Sure! I would love to see your garden!" 

Jeongguk didn't understand what about seeing the prince's garden was making Taehyung fake-blush and cover his mouth shyly. He didn't have to wonder for long, though. 

"I wonder how it would look from your bedroom window," Taehyung said seductively and Jeongguk almost burst a vein with how hard he started glaring at Taehyung and his red face.

"Mind your business," Taehyung said with an angry pout before Jeongguk could say anything about the dialogue. 

"You said my business is to protect you. I AM minding my business. What you are doing right now is not right, Taehyung-nim. You are committing a heinous crime towards your friend by trying to break their marriage," Jeongguk said angrily, referring to Namjoon. "If you were in my Kingdom, you would have been beheaded by now."

Taehyung rolled his eyes with a heavy tired sigh. "I've already explained to you a hundred times that we are just acting. None of this is real. If you still choose to think it is, it is your problem. I can't do anything about it," he said.

Jeongguk had nothing to say about it, so he just exited the trailer and went to Jimin's trailer instead. Lately, he started considering Jimin as his mentor of sorts. Jimin was always wise and controlled and wonderful with his words and always gave Jeongguk a lot of food for thought. 

He had learnt recently that Jimin had learnt martial arts when he was young. That explained his quick reaction against Jeongguk at the park. 

Deciding to ask Jimin for advice regarding his current problem with his feelings, he almost knocked at the door of Jimin's trailer when he heard Jimin's voice from inside. 

"I've searched for you hard enough, my lady. And you've run away from me cruel enough. Stop staying right out of my reach and come into my arms now. You've made me wait for long enough."

Jeongguk sighed and shook his head and walked back to Taehyung's trailer. He wanted to ask for advice, of course, but he didn't want to barge in when Jimin was clearly practising his dialogues as well.

He supposed he would have to wait longer to figure things out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6.5K 44
Taekookau where Jeon Jungkook is the Almighty Warrior of Kingdom Dane. Nothing can defy him, nothing can make him weak, he had been blessed by the G...
72.9K 5.3K 44
[𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗] A journey of Kim Taehyung, Royal Prince of the Kingdom of Daegu, who escaped the imperial palace in search of his mate. What hap...
25.2K 3.2K 29
~~ I wanted to be the drizzle that brings life to your world. Not the deluge that would wash away your happiness. ~~ A story where an innocent and so...
130K 6.5K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...