๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—จ๐—ฆ ;...

By astrcoid

[ TWO SIDES OF YOU SEQUEL ] โ ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๏ฟฝ... More

๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—จ๐—ฆ
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter ninteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight

chapter seven

1.5K 48 38
By astrcoid

●○○○○○○○○

○●○○○○○○○

○○●○○○○○○

○○○●○○○○○

○○○○●○○○○

○○○○○●○○○

○○○○○○●○○

○○○○○○○●○

○○○○○○○○●

liked by leahwilliamsonn, leomessi and 1,203,332 others
NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS monthly dump <333

CLICK TO VIEW COMMENTS

LEOMESSI i didn't make it this time </3

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS next post is just you😔

ANTONELAROCCUZZO i took half of these and i'm not even included

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS i'm sorry😔😔

NEYMARJR ur hot, we're cute, but was that last one necessary?

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS you're still in time out be quiet

NEYMARJR sorry, i love you🫶🏽

USER imagine being married to NEYMAR??

NEYMARJR imagine being married to NOELLE??? she settled frfr

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS making your way back into the good books

USER so he didn't cheat?

LEOMESSI yeah, with me

  ↳NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS bit zesty, but i ship x

ANTONELAROCCUZZO 6th slide was a jump scare

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS imagine waking up to it everyday😞

ANTONELAROCCUZZO i'm married to leo..

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS my poor poor baby

USER her whole personality is being married to neymar

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS ur not lying x

USER girl she's married to neymar.. so would yours??

LEAHWILLIAMSONN can't wait to see you soon !!

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS england 🔛🔝

USER tell him to dye his hair black again with the curls

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS but i liked the pink😔

USER ur the only one chicken x

ELLATOONE clapped x

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS ello nan it's ella

K.MBAPPE why he doing the 😝🤟🏽

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS this made me giggle

USER psg winning the champions league

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS real (we'll bottle it again)

  ↳NEYMARJR what does 'bottle it' mean???

   ↳NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS win it amor :)))

MASONMOUNT come chelsea x

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS rather kill myself mase x

HAZZBRADLEY your nails changed color 4 times

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS on GOD i blocked you

  ↳HAZZBRADLEY send me a tenner

USER nahhh that last ones foul

-

PARIS, FRANCE

i ran over to the door as it opened, seeing a group of men i frowned slightly. "hi anjo." neymar called out, dripping his bag and lifting me up off the floor.

i smiled as i wrapped my arms around his neck, his spare arm snaking around my waist before he gently placed me back on the floor. "how was germany?" i asked, fixing his hair as he took off his cap.

he smiled and shrugged, "we won, i missed you." he cupped my cheeks, gently placing his lips on mine as he gave me a sweet kiss.

"ugh, it was two days." kylian fake gagged, barging past us to go see his twin. "where is it?" he asked and i gasped turning around to face him.

"it is a him kylian, please do not call my baby an it." i scolded as he held his hands up in defence. "he's asleep probably, say hello to kimpembe." i pointed at the rock as kylian curled over in laughter.

i turned around as neymar laughed out, veratti and presnel stood with him. "oh, let me see." he hurried over, bending down to stare into the glass.

"you named a rock after him?" kylian said through his giggles as i nodded, grinning widely as neymar sighed and walked over to join us.

"yeah, he just lays there and does nothing.. perfect name right?" i wiggled my eyebrows as presnel palmed the back of my head, neymar doing the same to him only harder.

"ai! enfoiré." presnel mumbled as the five of us watched as the tortoise made its way out of the hole, looked up at us, then walked back inside.

we all started laughing and kylian nodded, "i do that whenever i'm teamed up with neymar in training." he added, neymar rolling his eyes and standing up.

"do you guys wnat anything to drink? eat?" i looked back as they all nodded, running over to the counter and sitting down on the stools as i let out a small laugh.

i walked over to the fridge, setting down four glasses and spreading out the juice so they could choose, before turning back around and finishing the dinner i was making for me and neymar.

"sorry, i tried to get them not to come." my eyes closed as his hands moved down to my hips, his soft lips pressing small kisses to my neck as i cut the cucumber.

"it's okay, i'll save desert for us." i grabbed one of the slices of cucumber and he ate it from my fingers making me giggle softly.

"i've lost my appetite." marco shouted out as neymar turned around and glared at him. "i'm joking noelle! i'm joking, give me the food." he frantically added, a small chuckle escaping my lips.

-

it was near two am when the boys finally left, "i hate men." i groaned, both me and neymar picking up the bottles which were spread around the living room.

neymar chuckled softly looking over at me. "all men?" he asked out and i tilted my head to get a better view at his freshly shaven face.

"yes." i teased as he placed a hand over his heart, letting out a sharp exhale. "i'm tired, and i need to go to the gym tomorrow." i cried out, collapsing back onto the couch.

"i don't know why you don't just use the gym here." he walked over, laying a quick peck on my cheek as he continued to clean up, throwing a blanket over me as he did so.

"because it's outside, and i get cold." his lips tugged up into a smile as i spoke. "i'm going to go with anto, then i've got to get everything ready for england." i pouted.

he opened the door and i watched in amusement as he looked at the rain, going on his toes as he ran towards the bin, throwing the bag inside. i let out a stifled laugh as he ran back inside, shaking himself off like a wet dog.

he sighed and walked over, sitting down on the floor beside me, pressing his face up against mine. "i say we quit football and become professional.. ice skaters!"

i raised an eyebrow at his choice, "with your ankles? no thank you." i patted his cheek as he rolled his eyes at my dismissal. "anyways you have the copa next year, and you have to win it." i added, quickly pecking his lips.

"mm, i guess." he laid his head on my chest, putting himself in the most awkward position. i laughed softly, brushing my fingertips on the back of his neck as he hummed out in satisfaction. "i missed you." he mumbled.

"i missed you too.." i whispered, kissing the top of his head as he tightly held onto me. "i'm not going anywhere." i teased as his grip tightened.

"you better not." he replied, and i stared down at the man who looked so peaceful, so vulnerable laid in my arms.. i ran my hand through his hair, almost pinching him to see if he was real. but he was, and he loved me.

i smiled at the thought, somebody loves me. somebody loves me the way he loves me.. almost like he knew what i was thinking his head shot up, and his dazzling hazel eyes landed on my face.

a small smile rested on his lips, i watched his mind gearing, maybe he was thinking the same thing as i was..

what i didn't know.. is that was exactly what he was thinking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 412 16
๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ— ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฅ๐. ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
77.5K 1K 44
a love story where the younger sister of neymar jr. falls for her brothers enemy....kylian mbappe.